Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

karups galleryLater on in the week.
We had labored over pie charts and endless graphs, Dawn and I had banged out a comprehensive effort on our assigned task, and were celebrating back at a mexican place not far from where I live.
She had opened up more as the weeks went on and the work dragged out. It was nice, we had become friendly, it was light and innocent. I couldn’t help the bad part of me though. I would drift off at times when we spoke and find myself with her, David, and I, rolling around under the covers, or beneath a moonlit waterfall, close, touching, kissing, laying under a hot sun together somewhere. I’m a pervert. Friday had come, the job was done, mission accomplished. Dawn’s input had put us over the top, and we celebrated over chimichangas. I was three margaritas into the night, Dawn wasn’t drinking, not that I’d minded. Despite my fantasies, I honestly had to no intentions toward her. I wanted a new friend. I can’t help my desires and attraction, but I always know the difference between a good fantasy and a bad idea in real life. Which was why I was so blindsided at dinner with Dawn.
It came on slow. I really didn’t latch on to it at first.
"God damn, I haven’t been running in a while, my feet were killing me last time, but I’ve been chugging beer and eating junk the last couple of weeks, I should get back to it." It was an innocuous little musing on my part. I had no intentions at this point. Dawn looked me in the eye, she’d been playing with her rice and refried beans with her fork, she seemed like she was somewhere else entirely. "You really should take care of those feet." She looked back up at me when she said this. It bounced around in my head. "What I mean to say is, you should always be careful–" She was flushed again, looking guilty. "I didn’t– I– you have nice feet." Dawn smiled sheepishly. She has a very nice smile, her whole face shines, the creases and folds of her face just beam like it’s christmas morning and she just got a bike or a gameboy. So cute. So...I don’t know. Something was there, she was holding back.
"Uh...no one’s ever noticed my feet before." I laughed back at her. It wasn’t mean spirited, at all, but Dawn drew back, she looked embarrassed. I hate when people don’t feel at ease with me. I think of myself as a people person, I love people. I like when they’re happy, especially with me. I’m not starved for approval, but I never turn down affection. It makes me happy. "No, I mean, literally no one’s ever said anything about them," I offered up innocently. Dawn perked back up. "Oh, well, you have to be conscious of those feet," those feet, she said, not your feet. She was so...focused. It wasn’t a general thing. It was about my feet. "I can tell they’ve been bothering you, you kind of halt a step when you walk…" She look down at her plate when she said this. God, it was just such a weird place we’d veered into. I thought nothing weird of it, I chalked it up to Dawn being weird. I get that. Different strokes for different folks. Lord knows normal is not in my file, so I definitely forgive people for their peccadillos. I felt the need to lighten things up. "Dude, I forgot I was marathoning House of Cards, I need to finish it." Dawn picked up her head me, her eyes shining. "I LOVE that show, especially the second season.." And like that, we went back to my little apartment.
So Frank Underwood is being a bastard as usual, and my Netflix account hates my internet connection, buffering every 6 minutes, giving Dawn and I little respites to talk about what we’d just seen. "Claire Underwood has a very even stride to her run, very balanced, her feet are well placed." This girl and feet. What the hell? "That’s such a weird thing to notice, I mean, you don’t even see her feet when she’s running, how are you seeing this?" I asked, I didn’t know what I’d started, but it was on from that point. "Oh Mona, look, you can tell," Dawn slid down in a fluid motion, off my couch and onto the floor, curling up indian style next to my legs dangling off the sofa, my legs stretched and feet crossed, resting on the carpet. I kept wiggling my toes, letting the cool air get to them. I wasn’t doing anything suggestive, I promise. I must stress this at this point. Dawn had paused the screen at Frank and Claire running through the park at night with the remote. She was almost giddy, bouncing up and down in her little yoga pants pointing things out to me about two fictional characters. "I bet you anything Frank rubs her feet after she runs, they have that kind of relationship," Dawn looks back at me, adjusting her glasses. "They have this kind of trust," at ‘trust’ she lays her on my right foot, the cuff of her fleece hoodie brushing the top of my toes, her hand almost grasping my foot, her nails lightly digging into my sole underneath. It felt so odd. Human contact, the way we touch each other, a hand on the shoulder, the brush of the fingertips on the face, the smack on the bum, the fistbump. It communicated something between us. It need not be put into words. Our intentions in our touch is always passed on through our hands. Signs and signals. Dawn’s hand holding my foot, the way she emphasized trust, I got it. She was going somewhere with this, but she didn’t need my help. God was she bold.
"Some people are ticklish on their feet, I know I am," at that she gave a playful little scratch of her nails just beneath the ball of my big toe, I smiled and flinched a little at that, my gut was full of butterflies. "You need a firm touch, hard, between the toes, separating them and rubbing…" She went to work, no hesitation at all, it felt awesome. I got it. She was telling me what she was doing or going to do, so I wouldn’t be blindsided and could communicate what I liked and what I didn’t. Take notes, boys. "That’s– wow, that’s–" My brain couldn’t focus, this girl was a on a mission, I couldn’t stop her if I wanted to, and I most certainly did not. She cradled the heel of my foot in her palm and with her other hand gripped at the edge of my foot and firmly rotated my foot clockwise, around and around, ending with squeezing at my ankle, raking her nails lightly at the sides. I wanted to melt. "Sometimes I like to pull the toes individually, they pop on occasion," Heaven, let me tell you. Dawn’s thumbs pushing into the joints of my toes, she hit between my big toe and the middle one, working her way down, then she turned my ankle a bit again, then back to pushing, rubbing, hard, soft, hard, soft. I couldn’t think. She stopped and looked back up at me, we hadn’t said a word in that little space of time, we hadn’t needed too. She pulled out her bun, and her hair fell down. Dawn sighed a little and smiled, she bent down and kissed my foot. Her red lipstick, her kiss tattooed on me, it looked nice against my midnight Esse laquer on my toes. "The trick is to be hard enough so it doesn’t tickle, but not enough to cause pain," Dawn said, pushing her hair back behind her big ears. She giggled and went to work on my left foot.
There are just no words for what she did to my feet. I forgot about Netflix. I forgot about work. I forgot about everything, though I suddenly wished Dave was there at my shoulders, they could have used some attention. She went at the back of my calf where it met my foot, I cooed and sighed, Dawn smiled warmly at this. Dawn had shifted so she was at both my feet now, one in each hand, thumbs digging firmly at my arches. I felt like goo. I’ve hadn’t been touched like this, ever. I’ve had massages before, but it’s so much different when someone touches you because they want to, and not because they’re paid to. Take more notes, boys.
She kept pinching and squeezing the inside of my foot, my eyes rolled back twice, at least. "Pressure is important, you have to make sure you’re not tickling, as funny as it is, it’s not the goal of a good foot rub." Dawn stated matter of factly. "Uh huh." I managed to mumble between gasps and "Oh my goodness". She would stimulate my toes by firmly pressing under them with her thumbnail and lightly rolling it up to the tip of each toe. Marvelous, really. She lightly bit at the sides of my big toe, I felt my nipples go hard, my head tilted back, I head Dawn giggle somewhere down there, I was too busy looking at the ceiling and wondering how I came to be so lucky…
To be concluded. janedoeormyrealname

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
1968 ¿Cuál Me Compro? AngelMoses3445182371 2015.10.17 43
1967 Zilbert's Miami Beach And South Beach Realty Blog Site. MQNEileen415881897421 2015.10.16 42
1966 Zilbert's Miami Beach And South Beach Property Blog Site. Carl666479139107419 2015.10.16 27
1965 Zhong A Realestate Ltd (0672.HK) Key Developments SethKnetes70100480 2015.10.16 29
1964 Your Koh Samui Villas Surpasses Milestone With More Than 250 Villas Designed For Lease On YourKohSamuiVillas.com Pam00J2706931961531 2015.10.16 28
1963 Your Debt Was Forgiven By Your Bank, But May The IRS? BeulahCulley268 2015.10.15 33
1962 Youngsters Could Be Successful. JannetteCoull896608 2015.10.17 12
1961 Young Amateur Pussy Pics - 8 Closely-Guarded Karups Amateur Secrets Explained In Explicit Detail SylvesterCayton9 2015.10.18 58
1960 You Should Think Of Villas On Koh Samui OnaWng3788899190 2015.10.16 30
1959 You Should Look At Villas On Koh Samui LoganDonato214121 2015.10.16 37
1958 You Should Look At Villas On Koh Samui GarryMattison52079 2015.10.16 28
1957 You Don't Have To Be A Big Corporation To Have A Great Cost Of Roof Replacement SamaraL03072256 2015.10.05 29
1956 You Don't Have To Be A Big Corporation To Have A Great Commercial Roofing Company EllieBonnett28367442 2015.10.04 31
1955 You Can Get Them Both At The Exact Same Time. KarineBuggy82220733 2015.10.17 9
1954 Year Mortgage Rises To 3.87 Pct. KennyQuigley64777 2015.10.17 34
1953 Yamaha Home Theater - Techniques For 2012 AmadoAhern4636982 2015.10.18 27
» Xxx Hometown Amateurs - How To Deal With A Very Bad Karups Stars MargartRuhl932993 2015.10.17 8
1951 X2 Samui Resort MiraMcCree552753 2015.10.16 33
1950 X2 Samui Resort GarryMattison52079 2015.10.16 34
1949 X2 Samui Resort SibylCalwell13934 2015.10.16 27
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 99 Next
/ 99
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0