Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

My fiancee and I wanted to do something special for new years eve this year. We had talked about having some privacy and a good view to end the night so naturally it led us to get a room at a place downtown close to a few nice places we were going to celebrate at. We checked into the room and start getting ready to go out. She looks stunning and I am trying to keep it in my pants but I'm started getting incredibly turned on. I looked over at her and saw she was giving me a sultry look and a little smirk. She had took he pants off, tube abby winters now she was wearing only her green mid length sweater, nothing else. We made eye contact and a coy smile spreads crossed her face as she slightly opened her long legs, allowing me a brief view of a manicured patch of soft pubic hair above soft lips that were glistening and slightly parted. I licked my lips and told abby winter tube her to be good and save her strength for later. I burned for her and she must have known because she pulled her sweater up a little over one hip, exposing more of her thighs and a better view of the manicured patch of hair and the smooth damp lips between her shapely thighs. She leaned forward and started pushing her chest out. I could see her breasts straining against the sweater causing it to ride up in the back, exposing more soft skin. I could feel her warm breath on my cheek as she asked if I wanted her to do something special before we leave the room. I grabbed her, pushed her against the wall kissing her deep while I ran my hands around her thighs and cupped her ass pulling her close. I had to stop myself from throwing her down and fucking her right on the floor of our room. I asked her if she would like to taste me before when we went out. I pull her close and slide my fingers down her ass and feel her swollen lips with the pad of my finger. I start to caress and ask her to turn around for me. I press her against the glass window and walk back to sit on the couch. She looks at me with a quizzical smile. I ask her to think of me and touch herself while she looks out at the city. Something about how she's up here with me and this is how Im making her feel made my chest burn and my abby winters group pants stir. Knowing she was mine to take and to possess right on top of the city made my loins burn. She gave a knowing smile and reluctantly bent over a little so that just the bottom of her perfect little ass was peaking out of the bottom of her sweater teasing me.I could see her inviting lips as she placed one hand on the window and leaned over a little more and started breathing in rough gasps. Her hand crept down and began gently rubbing and parting her lips with the tips of her fingers. I wanted to spread her right then, taste her, make her moan and beg. Her finger tips poked inside for a moment and came out glistening with her wetness. The sexual tension getting thicker as she began to whimper and gently but insistently rub her sensitive clit. A thin line of sticky clear liquid now dripping out of her and down her thighs. I was careful to not let her get too far because I couldn't let her climax yet. She looked over at me trembling with flushed cheeks and asked if I liked it using a pleading voice. I told her to come over to me. She looked at me with half lidded eyes and damp fingers. She stopped and walked over to me slowly while she pulled her sweater over her head and tossed it. She straddled me, I looked into her eyes and told her to be a good girl and get on her knees. She moaned a little and obediently got on her knees in front of me and asked in husky voice for permission to taste me. Her eyes traveled down to the swollen bulge in my pants and she brushed her fingers on the damp spot of semen on my jeans. I gently ran my hands across her hard nipples and feeling her supple breasts. She shuttered and we pulled apart. She started to unbutton my jeans with eager fingers and questioning dilated eyes. I notice one of her hands traveling down her leg and starting to gently rub herself while her other carefully massaged my cock through my jeans. I let her unzip my jeans and take my swollen penis out of my jeans. She let out a little moan and I heard soft wet sounds coming from between her legs. She started breathing harder and harder, i reached over and grabbed my duffle and pull out velcro restraint straps and proceeded to put both of her hands behind her back and strap them nice and tight. She looked up with a mischievous smile and I returned it and told her she was only allowed to cum when I tell her she could. She looked back into my eyes and asked for permission to have a taste of me. She stuck out the tip her tongue and softly started to caress the swollen tip of my erection where a small bead of semen had formed. She licked all the way down the pulsing shaft and took all of me inside her mouth, never breaking eye contact. He throat felt like velvet massaging my sensitive member making me moan and jerk with spasms of pleasure. She closed her eyes and started taking me deeper, I could feel saliva from her watering mouth drip down my balls and onto the floor. I put my hands in the back of her hair and gently started nudging her head Down so i would slide deeper into her throat. I wanted her to taste me. I started to feel a tingle deep in my loins and I knew it would be over soon. I looked back into her eyes and told her I was gonna cum. She thrust me deeper and held me in and let my cock throb and spasm and my warm sweet seed fill her throat. I felt her stiffen and swallow. A trickle of cum slid down of the side of her mouth. I watched it run down her breast, nipple and belly. It settled in the crevice of her lips almost ran down between her lips but I caught the leftover drop of cum with my finger. She looked up at me then she dipped her head down and started sucking the tip my finger. I felt myself starting to stir as i pulled her up and threw her flat on the bed. She laughed and bounced. I climbed on and spread her long legs so I could see her literally dripping on the bed cover. She was ready for some orgasms. I looked were she was kneeling a min before and there was a quarter sized puddle of her juices on the floor. My erection grew as I stepped over to my bag and got out the blindfold. She whispered and asked what I was gonna do with the anticipation plainly showing in eager eyes. My erection grew harder in anticipation of tasting her sweet juices and feeling her grind her tight pussy against my face. I went around the bed to put on her blindfold and let her see what I was going to be rubbing on her swollen pussy as I fucked her and filled her up. I bent down and lifted her head and slipped on the blindfold. I shivered when she gave the tip of my cock a light kiss before she layed back down and arched her back against her restrained arms. I pulled apart her legs and climbed closer onto the bed, kissing each nipple, relishing the sound of her panting while I tasted and nibbled pieces of her beautiful body. I made my way down to the soft tuft of hair right above her dripping parted lips. I could smell her musk and my cock throbbed painfully as I barely caressed the line of her lips with my tongue. She gasped and arched her back trying to get my mouth in full contact. I pinned her hips down and used my fingers and tongue to gently caress her pussy. Moans and gasps racked her body as she came, I felt her soaking the sheets with her juices and trying to break free from me. I pinned hermione abby winters her down and and slipped in fingers followed by firm caresses and stimulation with my tongue. She moaned so load it was almost a scream, I felt her body and vagina muscles tense squeezing my fingers as racking orgasms washed over her. I went up and gave her a deep kiss. She could smell the scent of the cum I made her give to me and drip onto the sheets. She opened her legs and I knew it was time to let her pussy milk my throbbing dick. I flipped her over on her belly and pulled her ass up and teased her with the swollen tip of my penis until I couldn't stand it anymore. I slipped inside with a growl and a powerful thrust. She moaned and begged please as I ground my hips against hers and filled her with every inch of my hard dick. She groaned and convulsed as another powerful orgasm tore through her body and left her legs quivering as I continued thrusting myself deep inside her. With a free hand I started to rub her swollen clit. I untied her arms and she rolled me over and strattled me. She licked her lips and firmly grasped my rock hard member still wet with her juices and guided me inside of her. She felt amazing grinding against me and riding my hard cock. She started climaxing again as I pinched her nipples and she pulled me close and ground me into her, moaning and panting. Moaning breathlessly "don't stop baby". I caressed her breasts and pushed my hips forward into her. "Ask me to fill you up baby" "Oh please, please, please" She moaned and clung tight to me with her legs. Sweat glistened on her breasts as they swayed and bounced to the frantic pace of her thrusts. I let out a loud gasp as I released thick hot ropes of cum inside of her. She feels me pulsating and spilling my seed deep, she lets something in her snap and she convulses and tightened around my cock as I kissed her. We fell spent onto the bed with a thin sheen of sweat covering our bodies. OP_IDDQD comment

1. Accessories To Seem For In The Baseball Game

Date2015.10.04 ByTristanElyard313 Views4
    Read More
  2. Accessories To Look For In The Baseball Game

Date2015.10.04 ByBradlyHursey909 Views13
    Read More
  3. Access Jobs.

Date2015.10.05 ByCliffSegundo520 Views11
    Read More
  4. Accepted Air, Sea, Rail And Charter Routes For The Activity Of Animals.

Date2015.10.04 ByLourdes332664146516 Views6
    Read More
  5. Acceptable Techniques Within Kaspersky Coupon Code 2015 Throughout The United States Of America

Date2015.10.18 ByHollis58V220236921 Views5
    Read More
  6. Acceptable Courses Of Kaspersky Coupon Code 2017 Throughout The United Kingdom

Date2015.10.17 ByHollis58V220236921 Views1
    Read More
  7. Accendiamo Il Forno

Date2015.10.17 ByIsabelParmley45501 Views28
    Read More
  8. Accedendo Infatti In Un Sito Che Apparentemente Risulta Innocuo

Date2015.10.17 ByMarceloMeisel2778 Views4
    Read More
  9. Acaislim Plus - Review & Free Trial

Date2015.10.16 ByLeighFrancois591 Views5
    Read More
  10. Acaislim Plus - Review & Free Trial

Date2015.10.17 ByTahliaBoston646841 Views3
    Read More
  11. Acai Berry Weight Loss Supplement - Achieve Your Goal

Date2015.10.04 BySharylStrauss816 Views54
    Read More
  12. Acai Berry Detox Assisted Me Lose Excess Weight - It's Your Turn Now!

Date2015.10.17 ByAnnisSwain585314412 Views27
    Read More
  13. Abundant Plan For Social Safety Solvency

Date2015.10.03 ByLidaJasso79459648795 Views304
    Read More
  14. Absolutely No Gravity Company Development: Frito Lay

Date2015.10.04 ByCoyWhitehouse8757 Views4
    Read More
  15. Absolutely No Gravity Business Development: Frito Lay

Date2015.10.17 ByCheryleLoton8075278 Views1
    Read More
  16. Absolutely Free Things To Do In Oslo, Norway

Date2015.10.04 ByElisabethTalbott85 Views4
    Read More
  17. Absolutely Free Live On The Internet Webcame Video Chat For Sex Teen Womens

Date2015.10.17 ByTyreeLunsford33 Views1
    Read More
  18. Absolute Resorts & Motels

Date2015.10.04 ByVeronica40F90004145 Views12
    Read More
  19. Absolute Resorts & Inns

Date2015.10.04 ByElsaLeblanc9680310 Views4
    Read More
  20. Absolute Resorts & Inns

Date2015.10.04 BySamuelBennet892910684 Views4
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 ... 3219 Next
/ 3219
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0