Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
This was a few months ago, so I'm going to try to remember all of the details.
My boyfriend, Jason and I were trying to figure out what to do after work on Friday night. Later on in the day, Jason's friend Brian posted on facebook about being in town for the day because he went to a convention. The two hadn't seen eachother since High school due to distance and other circumstances. When I saw his post, I immediately posted that we should all get together later that night. He said that he and his wife would be at a hotel nearby and to come hang out at the pool and have some drinks and catch up. We made the plans and hit the liquor store on the way. I wanted something different, so I picked up raspberry vodka and limeade, and Jason got his usual, Jack and coke. We headed to the pool and the two men had their reunion, and I met Brian for the first time. He's tall, which is something I'm not used to. I'm 6'1 and he's 6'4 or so. We eventually grabbed our drinks and made our way into the pool. We were having a great time just drinking and chatting, and then Brian's wife came down from the room to swim. She seemed very reserved, like one of those people who never enjoyed themselves. She didn't stay very long, and said goodbye and that she was going to bed.
Minutes after she went back to the room, Brian explained to us that they are having problems, and it's causing them to lack in the sex department. As an outsider, I tried to keep neutral but I felt so bad for him. I would hate to go so long without intimacy. Hours went by of chatting and the three of us were getting fairly drunk and Jason gets behind me and starts trying to untie my bikini top. I wasn't surprised, he gets crazy horny when we're in water (such an aquarius.) Brian asked me if it made me uncomfortable, and I laughed and said no, because Jason isn't very good at getting knots untied. Not a minute after I said that, he got it untied, pulled it off of me and tossed it out of the pool and out of reach. I'm not uncomfortable with my body but I did try to keep underwater. It was dark out but when I looked down I saw my big round tits trying to float. Brian wasn't uncomfortable, but he was trying not to look. He then made a comment that he'd never felt breasts larger than a C cup. I immediately felt bad for him but didn't want to cross any lines. The three of us were lined up against the edge of the pool and Jason was casually playing with my left breast, which I was enjoying. I then felt an unfamiliar hand squeeze my breast gently and then pulled away. Jason had guided his buddy's hand to feel my breast. Minutes later I turned and faced Brian and placed both of his hands on my breasts, giving him permission to really feel them. I could tell he loved it, and I did too.
We swam some more and then Jason suddenly grabbed me and pulled my ass to his cock. I could feel him through his shorts, and he was already super hard. He suddenly removed my bathing suit bottoms and threw them too. Swimming naked in a pool is an incredible feeling. Jason reached forward and rubbed my clit, but I pulled away because I didn't want to be rude to Brian. We then realized that all of our drinks were empty, and Brian suggested that I get up to make us drinks. I hesitantly got out of the pool and walked slowly and rather seductively to the cooler and made the drinks. I could feel them both watching me, so I made sure to bend over each time slowly to grab ice to fill the cups. I brought them their drinks and gave them both a flirty smirk.
Before I knew it, they picked me up and put one of my arms around each of them and spread my legs and held on to them. I had no idea what was going to happen but I was so turned on, I didn't care. Brian took my nipple into his mouth and caresses it slowly, tracing circles around my nipple with his tongue. Jason then followed and did the same. Oh my god, it felt so amazing. I was in ecstasy. Jason then rubbed his finger up and down my slit and rubbed my throbbing clit. Brian then begin to slowly and passionately finger me. As I suspend in the water, I thought I could die right then and I would be happy. I have never been more of the center of attention than I was at that moment. Brian then changed the position so I did not have my self pussy pic arms around them, and he guided my hand to his rock hard cock, making my hand grasp and stroke it. I followed by doing the same for Jason. As we floated around the pool, I continued to stroke them both and they continued to please me. Without another word, Jason propped me up against Brian with my back against his chest and Jason put both of my legs around his shoulders and immediately began to lick me up and down while Brian was playing with my tits and rubbing my body. After a few minutes, Brian said that he couldn't wait to taste me, so we switched so he could. Jason and I held eachother and passionately kissed while Brian made me squirm and moan from sucking on my clit. Both of them are very good at eating pussy.. Brian continued on and suddenly stopped and told Jason that if he doesn't fuck me right now, then he would. I thought I was going to explode when he said that. Jason pushed me back up against Brian so he could hold me up and he let the water push me deeply onto his cock. He thrusted slowly for a minute or two and then began to pound me. I was in heaven. Actually, I believe all three of us died and went to heaven that night. Jason eventually pulled out of me and kissed me passionately once again. He looked at me and lovingly asked me if I wanted Brian to fuck me now. Of course I did, but this was really his call. He controlled what happened that night. He nodded and agreed. Brian was getting ready to fuck me and the anticipation had me on edge...
And then his wife came out. Needless to say, the night ended there. We're not proud of doing such things with someone who is married, but damnit, it was incredible.

monstersthrowaway

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
4720 American Gang Tomentum Products AlvinI19063312448985 2015.10.15 5
4719 American Gang Hairsbreadth Products GennieBorders999 2015.10.17 28
4718 American Experience Reagan193785762188 2015.10.17 8
4717 American Corruption Is Remarkable, As Well. CathrynPontiff30954 2015.10.16 16
4716 American Business Concern Owners Are Ease Stressful To Reimburse From The Holocene Economical Founder. Anne94W485195958556 2015.10.17 8
4715 America's Favorite Amphetamine. AntoniettaMurr54 2015.10.03 15
4714 America's Favorite Amphetamine. synagogy.org 2015.10.04 24
4713 America's Favorite Amphetamine. just click the following web page 2015.10.04 51
4712 America's Favorite Amphetamine. go to these guys 2015.10.05 64
4711 America's Favorite Amphetamine. www.mutters.co.za 2015.10.16 8
4710 America's Fave Amphetamine. trade insurance definition 2015.10.03 6
4709 America's Fave Amphetamine. www.pgl-york.org.uk 2015.10.03 11
4708 America's Fave Amphetamine. http://www.giardinoinverticale.it/en/?attachment_id=1619 2015.10.04 4
4707 America's Fave Amphetamine. RosarioSic6010548144 2015.10.05 32
4706 Amelie Mpl - Want A Thriving Business? Focus On Mpl Studio Models! ErnestineNoll9492 2015.10.17 11
4705 AMD Introduces Radeon R9 As Well As R7 Collection Video Clip Cards, Unifying Graphics Code For PCs And. TaraCaban255088618 2015.10.16 14
4704 AMD Introduces Radeon R9 And Also R7 Series Video Cards, Compilation Graphics Code For Computers As Well As. RubinGoforth22516 2015.10.16 10
4703 Ambulanza Per MorosiniSospeso Sei Mesi SilasNicholson06049 2015.10.15 7
4702 Ambitions Villa Resort HubertRemley305623 2015.10.16 6
4701 Amberen For Menopause AndreaMascorro54497 2015.10.18 2
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2974 2975 2976 2977 2978 2979 2980 2981 2982 2983 ... 3214 Next
/ 3214
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0