Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Me (27f) and my ex boyfriend (34m) broke up in the middle of January. We fucked on Sunday night. This is my first time writing something like this but I'm so horny about what we did I need to tell someone! It's long.... He broke up with me in January and broke my heart, he wrote me a letter explaining he does love me but he cares more about peace and contentment. I tried to get him to see me, to end it face to face, but big boobs pov he said he wasn't ready to see me and that seeing each other wouldn't change anything. All communication between us since then has been horrible, until three weeks ago, we were arguing about something emotional and upsetting when I said "Sorry Daddy". He replied with "It's ok." I told him how I wished we could have sex one last time. How I know he left me so he must want something different but for me no other guys are anywhere near as good in bed as him. Before him I never had a Daddy kink, I never had enjoyed being fucked up the arse, or having cum all over my face, or being slapped, or having my nipples sucked for hours. When he holds me in his big arms, with his deep voice, he turns me into a slut I never knew I had in me. He replied that he thinks about fucking me one last time as well, but he isnt ready to see me yet. I asked what he thinks about and a few days later he sent me such a dirty and disrespectful message. "Now I'm thinking we get a cheap hotel. A place with no memories. Or people we know. I tie you up. Slap you around a bit. Face fuck you. Arse rape you. All til you can't take any more. Then we leave. No chit chat. No staying the night." I was ashamed because I know I should respect myself more, but it made my heart race, and when I slipped a finger into my knickers I could feel my knickers were soaked. I replied that I wanted to do it. I was going away in the morning so we agreed to do it when I got back. We exchanged some messages when I was away, about what we wanted to do to each other. He said he wanted to take out a lot of anger on me, to hurt me and make love to me at the same time. When I got back I told him I'd bought some rum for us but had drunk most of it with another guy who looks a lot like him. He replied that he thinks about fucking my bestfriend to hurt me. He said that he hates me. I am an evil little bitch. And he would never love me. But I am an amazing fuck and he wants it one last time. I told him how much I love him, and want to be with him, he said he doesn't care about my feelings or emotions. It made me sad how he was speaking to me, I cried, but thinking of how he was going to punish me, how cold and strong he would be, was irresistible. He booked a hotel for Sunday evening and told me to meet him at the bar on the corner. I'm 5'3 with big dark eyes, a dark brown bob with a fringe and tattoos. He is about 5'11, very muscley, pale and freckles, with brown hair and hazel eyes and these big white teeth which are the most gorgeous cute feature in the world. I walked in and he asked me about my tan and my holiday. I hadnt expected him to be so nice, and it was a twist in the stomach at how gorgeous and sexy I still found him. He bought me drinks and we talked for ages, we were laughing and joking and talking a lot, I sat opposite him. He saw I was cold and told me to come next to him and amature video post as I did we fell into each others arms and just held each other close for awhile, which turned into very sweet kissing, we sat and drank for awhile just making out and holding hands, I was staring at the bulge in his jeans, thinking about the beautiful cock in there which I love and miss so much, I had goosebumps all over. He asked if we should go and we left hugging so close and walked to the hotel he had booked. We walked in and I said, nervous, shall we have some rum? He said "Not right now" And kissed amateurallure girls me. He moved me over the bed and took his clothes off, so i thought I should strip too unzipped my dress and pulled off my tights, just left in my bra and knickers. He bent me over the bed and immediately started fucking my pussy hard, pushing my face down into the bed. It was the best feeling, feeling his big thick Daddy cock sliding into my pussy that has been so lonely and missing him for months. He called me his little girl and asked me if I missed Daddy, I cried out that I did, that I missed Daddy and especially his cock so much. He fucked me like this for awhile, choking me hard, as I'm writing this I'm running my fingers along my jaw bone which is bruised. Then he lay on his back and let me go on top, sitting on my Daddys lap whilst he fucked my tight pussy. I was actually embarrassed how wet I was, and how quickly I came, he knew I would come so fast, it must have been obvious how desperate I was for his cock. As soon as I went on top he was saying "Good girl, thats it, good girl" and I was cumming and squealing and wriggling about on top of him. He got up and got some lube from his bag which he rubbed all over me and then pushed his cock into my arse. He pushed me right up into the wall and fucked my arse harder than anyone has ever fucked it before, I wanted to tell him that but when I opened my mouth all that came out was a stream of desperate noises. I wanted it to stop because it hurt but I wanted it to carry on because it hurt so good. I could feel he was getting ready to cum and I was trying to beg for his cum but I was still unable to talk, when he flipped me round so my head was hanging off the bed and completely covered my face with his hot cum. When I felt the ropes of cum hit my skin I could feel myself glowing inside, I was so happy! I cleaned my face off with a towel and we jumped into the shower together. I washed his cock and his chest and his hair for him, there was a mirror in the shower and I was enthralled, I had never seen myself look so sexy, and with him, we looked so the same, drunk and horny and wide eyed. We showered till we cooled down and then lay on the bed and he started spanking me. He moved me till I was bent over the bed and he just spanked me hard with flat on his hand for a long time. I was close to tears and asked him to stop sometimes but then I remembered I have been disrespectful and an evil little bitch and thats why I lost him, so I should be a good girl and take my punishment. He was spanking me so hard, I havent been hit so hard before, but then hed gently rub my bottom and say how soft it was, and I felt a shivery thrill through my pussy every time he did this. I was getting wetter and wetter and although my bottom and pussy were raised off the bed I could feel I was getting wet enough to drip onto the sheet to make it wet. My ex must have noticed because he kept rubbing my wet pussy for a second or two before going back to spanking. He slapped me for what felt like forever, and then he watched me use the toilet to piss whilst he told me he didnt love me anymore. I felt so humilated. I wanted to gather up my self respect and go but I was naked and bruised and so wet for his big dick. He took my bra off and lay down and sucked my nipples. This is the thing that always makes me feel so much love for him. It sends shivers through my body as well, as I kiss his forehead and cradle his head and whisper I love him whislt I watch his beautiful lips and tongue on my little tits. Yeah I have little tits, but he squeezes them and sucks the nipples hard so they come away from my body, and I coo over him, the most beautiful boy in the world, sucking on MY tits. I kept reaching down to squeeze his thick hard cock, he was so relaxed but so horny doing it, I was laying there just wet and drunk and loved up. We stopped at some point, drank a bottle of rum and talked about our feelings and ex relationship and fell asleep naked. The morning was even dirtier, i left him take hd pov advantage of my emotions even more. I will type it later. fuckmethrowawayx [1 comment]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
4800 An Analysis Of Systems For Dress FranciscaEjd37224 2015.10.05 12
4799 An Analysis Of Simple Methods In Additional Resources RobtOdom467611120737 2015.10.18 64
4798 An Analysis Of Simple Best Weight Loss Apps Iphone Products KayleeBurkhart449 2015.10.05 13
4797 An Analysis Of Significant Elements For Buy Online BetteFlemming09 2015.10.16 4
4796 An Analysis Of Sensible Solutions In Consumer Product Reviews RobtOdom467611120737 2015.10.17 6
4795 An Analysis Of Sensible Solutions In Consumer Product Reviews Chastity8356882 2015.10.18 25
4794 An Analysis Of Sensible Healthy Food Systems MadelineBaudin589 2015.10.16 18
4793 An Analysis Of Real-World Systems For Heavy Duty Hidden Hinges FlynnY721556321166696 2015.10.17 3
4792 An Analysis Of Real-World Amazon Women Clothing Solutions SherriFlemming541853 2015.10.17 6
4791 An Analysis Of Programs Of Consumer Reviews AnnmarieSimmonds11 2015.10.18 4
4790 An Analysis Of Programs Of Consumer Reviews ElizbethScherk90755 2015.10.18 51
4789 An Analysis Of Plans For Dress DarrellU48932961 2015.10.16 139
4788 An Analysis Of Painless Programs Of Best Pressure Washers CoralO874135823544582 2015.10.16 8
4787 An Analysis Of No-Hassle Secrets In Book DirkMccrory1604 2015.10.05 14
4786 An Analysis Of Intelligent Methods Of Wwe Immortals Cheats Ios TaylaEscobedo909379 2015.10.17 13
4785 An Analysis Of Immediate Systems Of Healthy HildegardeY24imggtf 2015.10.16 18
4784 An Analysis Of Immediate Programs In Telecharger ChantalJorgenson 2015.10.17 2
4783 An Analysis Of Immediate Plans Of Kim Kardashian TaniaNielson551141 2015.10.17 35
4782 An Analysis Of Fundamental Factors For Digital Camera RyderDejesus1417 2015.10.17 4
4781 An Analysis Of Fast Secrets In Black Ops LeomaFranks088478634 2015.10.18 21
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2970 2971 2972 2973 2974 2975 2976 2977 2978 2979 ... 3214 Next
/ 3214
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0