Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
After a five year relationship, discovering a new man was thrilling. Not only have I loved fucking another man, but I've also enjoyed exploring my dominant side. I love giving pleasure but I do it how I want. My blow jobs are filled with teasing licks and I wear lingerie that makes him beg. And, of course, I cum when I want, and he cums when I let him. Trust me, he doesn’t seem to mind
A few months ago, my boyfriend and I went camping for a weekend together. We agreed we wanted to hit the beach first thing.
As soon as we pulled into the campsite, we get out of the car and I strip down naked. I love being nude, I feel free and empowered and with my boyfriend around, sexy as hell. I walk around the car and bend over to grab my string bikini, I could feel Rex's eyes on me. He's always thought my round, pert ass and long legs were my best assets.
Reluctantly, I put on my first slutty bikini ever. I bought it just for this trip – leopard print that exposed the bulk of my breasts and showed off my ass nicely.
After Rex changed into his shorts, he rubbed me down with sun tan lotion. His hands awakened my body after the long drive. We kissed a kiss that showed each other that we were both thinking about – the intimate, raw, loud sex we were going to have later.
We should have known there was no way we could wait that long to devour each other!!
We grabbed our towels and ran up the sand dunes that led to the beach. Rex enjoyed the view of me from behind!! After we were in the water, I immediately started rubbing my hands over his bare back and then down to his ass. My hard nipples pressed against his chest, his hard cock pressed against me. As we touched, there was a combination of desperation and playfulness. His eyes were filled with desire and awe, I loved when he looked at me with such hunger. Nothing makes me feel sexier than a man looking at me with lust and appreciation.
I'm usually the one who initiates as I'm confident and essentially always down to fuck. But I could tell he was about to, so being the tease I am, I moved out of his grip and swam towards shore. Needless to say, he was right behind me… I liked the sight of the tent in his shorts.
I’ve always loved foreplay and the buildup because it makes the sex so much hotter and the orgasm so much more earth-shattering. I suggested we lay down on our towels and dry off before heading back. As soon as I was topless in the sun, Rex rolled over and his lips attacked my neck.
First thought: I'm supposed to be drying off yet I'm getting wetter. Second thought: there are people in the distance, within ear shot. Third thought: what Rex is doing to me feels way too good for him to stop, so fuck it.
I wrapped my hand around his cock and he moaned into my mouth. He slipped his fingers inside me and started rubbing that spot that makes me squirm. I licked my fingers (not that it was needed) and then start rubbing my clit and moving my hips in rhythm. We were both breathing heavy now and our near-naked bodies are pressed together. Still damp, I'm unsure if its water from the lake or sweat from the sun and the ridiculous pleasure.
Oh fuck, I could tell he really wanted me to cum, his fingers were violently rubbing my G-spot and his eyes were demanding that I release. I could feel his dick throbbing in my hand and I pictured him cumming. I had never seen him spurt his cum (always finished in my mouth or vag) but always wanted to. As I was picturing it, I felt his car fucking tongue move my hand away from my clit and take over. Finger fucking me and eating me out, I moaned into the open air. My eyes closed and I felt it building inside me. Fuck, remembering how hot he looked is making me wet as I type this story out for you all. Fuuuck, it felt so good, I bucked my hips like crazy. By that point, I wasn’t thinking about if other people could see or hear us. I was thinking about how I can't wait to see Rex cum, the sound he will make, the look on his face.
I pulled him up from between my legs (sadly) so that I could feel his cock again. I love how thick he is, and his head is so delicious. As he fingered me, I worked his cock with one hand and my clit with the other. I told him I was about to cum and the excited moan he made sped up the process.
I felt it rising and then suddenly my entire body was shaking as I pulsed around his fingers and finally released all the tension. Orgasmic bliss, there is nothing like it. Dizzying.
As the waves slowed down, I opened my eyes and resumed working on him (I had reflexively stopped when my body was convulsing with pleasure). Rex loved watching me cum and I could tell he was close. Oh god, I couldn’t wait anymore.
"Ready to cum?"
He moaned and begged, I didn’t tease him anymore – I stroked his cock hard and fast with my hand, going all the way up and down his shaft. I always finish him in my mouth and swallow when we don't have a condom around, but that day I wanted to see. It must have been something about the open air and broad daylight that made me want to watch his arc of cum get everywhere.
I was lost in thinking about this, when I tuned back in I realize he's now fucking my hand more than anything and we are going fast as hell. He moans that he is going to cum, so I watch in anticipation and see several spurts of cream shoot out of him as his low, guttural moan escaped his lips.
As we both came to our senses, I put my top back on and stood up. Some people were off in the distance, close enough to hear our orgasms, but far away enough to prevent us from getting arrested or thrown out.
We left our spot (I can still picture our cum in the sand) and walked back to the site to set up the tent. I remember being so excited to head back to our sandy spot that night and fuck under the stars.
I often think about seeing him cum so hard as I masturbate. Knowing how much pleasure I give him makes me so hot that I can’t help but rub myself. Like I am about to right now... letuscumtogether

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
6313 You May Also Work From Home AjaDuppstadt3008781 2015.10.18 7
6312 You May Also Work From Home AmandaJeppesen34 2015.10.18 11
6311 You May Get A Handle On Your Acne KathiSeddon1669558 2015.10.18 2
6310 You May Get A Handle On Your Own Acne ShondaEasterby6 2015.10.17 3
6309 You May Not Need Home Artists? RaymondWhite49715 2015.10.18 5
6308 You May Not Need Home Painters? TommieHutchinson9332 2015.10.18 2
6307 You May Not Need House Artists? Mauricio92434305553 2015.10.17 9
6306 You May Not Need House Artists? KerriOtoole958663228 2015.10.18 3
6305 You May Possibly Get Kobe Footwear Here. GlenReed63608745 2015.10.17 5
6304 You Might Find The Girl Next Door; Live On Web Cam, Waiting For You CatalinaDigby50232 2015.10.16 6
6303 You Might Find The Girl Next Door; Live On Web Cam, Waiting For You MaxwellArmytage0583 2015.10.16 68
6302 You Must Employ An Agent That Is Not Scared To Barter When You Find Yourself Investing In A Property MatthewBobb4746152 2015.10.04 7
6301 You Must Know The Amount Money You Have Already And Simply How Much You Would Need After The Construction Process Starts. Be It For Home Builders Or Carpenters In Dorking, Dorking Has Some In The Best Professionals For Your Construction Or Renovation SaraBoone1205212 2015.10.15 8
6300 You Need Some Help Learning Spanish ChesterFrisina1091138 2015.10.18 2
6299 You Need Some Help Learning Spanish CarmaH0627037897035 2015.10.18 9
6298 You Need Some Help Learning Spanish AntonioKoontz4994 2015.10.18 7
6297 You Need Some Help Learning Spanish CristinaBenjamin06 2015.10.18 9
6296 You Need Some Help Learning Spanish LQNSherman23665802024 2015.10.18 10
6295 You Need Some Help Understanding Spanish RudyKwok980721763 2015.10.17 12
6294 You Need Some Help Understanding Spanish ChristiStClair7571410 2015.10.17 10
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 2905 ... 3216 Next
/ 3216
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0