Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

The last few months have been brutally lonely for me and its all been punctuated by a distinct lack of sexual gratification, even by my own hand. Continuing to acclimate to my new job, a still ridiculous travel schedule, and a new home-base has been a huge point of stress and the way I’ve been dealing is running. To help keep my mind off frustrations, especially since masturbation has become more of a task and less and less enjoyable for some horrifying reason, I wear myself out with exercise. I run or ride in the morning before or to work, and to change up the scenery I take weekend trips to nearby state parks to trail run and hike. I’ve mostly just gone by myself (yes I know this is not ideal and hardly safe practice) but since things had become repetitive and I wanted to explore further inland and more challenging geography, I needed advice from free sex cam chat room locals on where to go. I called up my friend Josh. Josh is pretty much a good ol’ southern boy except for the fact that he’s got long, light brown/blonde dreads that are always pulled up. He’s probably a little over six foot, he’s got a climbers physique, is lithely muscled with tanned skin, is super athletic and outdoorsy, has pretty muddy green eyes, an infectious smile, easy going attitude, and I can only imagine the students at the high school where he teaches English and coaches soccer really gain a lot from him. I met him last fall at a local pick up soccer game that my brother found out about online while he was in town. I frequented the games when I could after that and became friends with various members of the group, but with traveling and the year-end hectic company scramble I sort of fell out of the loop. Still, I remembered talking to Josh about good hiking and camping destinations around the state a time or two while grabbing a drink after a game so I shot him a text. He answered me back rather faster than I expected and asked me a bunch of questions about how far I was willing to travel and whatnot. After I answered saying I was up for anything he asked if I minded tagalongs. I wasn’t expecting it but welcomed it with the condition that whoever came along didn’t mind spending Saturday out of town rather than on a St Patty’s day bar crawl. When he responded it was to say he’d been doing enough drinking and would rather get away, so we made plans to meet at his house early Saturday morning to head out. I’d never been to his place before and thought he lived with his girlfriend, but when I got there I noticed he seemed to be lacking in furniture and she was nowhere free massive cams to be found. I didn’t want to bring up a sore subject and he didn’t mention anything about it until we were a ways on the road. It was a three hour drive to where we were going and we did a lot of catching up and venting felt good, for both of us I think. Him and his girlfriend of four years had in fact broken up and he was coping as good as can be imagined. When I found out though I couldn’t help but joke and ask if he’d had a proper rebound yet and laughed when he admitted he had in fact brought a girl home the weekend before. I enjoyed teasing him and giving him a hard time about it but things changed a bit when he’d finally had enough and tried to turn it back on me by taking a shot in the dark and throwing out there that I was probably being hypocritical and trying to get me to admit to similar indiscretions. When I told him he was wrong and that I’d only had a single one night stand in the past six years and it wasn’t a rebound, that it was actually with someone I had known and practically lived with, he looked at me like he didn’t believe me. When he frowned and asked "what about before that" trying to grasp at strings, I shrugged and was honest. I admitted that before that my last one night stand was when I was 19 and it was with a married 38 year old and is still why I try to stay away from casual sex with strangers. He predictably fixated on the marriage and age difference I had mentioned and told me I had to explain, so I did. I think he was quite shocked at how frank I was and how I didn’t hold anything back. He seemed a bit dumbfounded by the tale and I felt a little foolish for being so blunt and painting myself in a not-so-pleasing light, so I self consciously tried to play it off by chuckling and explaining, "and now you know how stupid I was as a teenager. Things really haven’t changed I suppose." free cam 2 cam online I think he could tell that I was feeling slightly regretful at the possibility of putting myself out there to be judged and that was why he decided he needed to swap stories and admit to what he thought was a similarly debauched experience—having his little sisters two best friends take turns sucking him off in her apartment after ditching her at a bar on her 21st birthday. Apparently she had to take a cab home by herself and stumbled in on them. Friendships were lost in the ensuing arguments. The story definitely had me struggling not to laugh though I finally did when he gave me permission smirking and saying, "you can laugh, everybody else does." When I did he just shrugged and chuckled, "Besides my sister’s over it now—or at least she says she is." The ride went pretty fast after that as we continued to swap stories. The air definitely changed in the process and teasing and flirting became more intense. It wasn’t my intention for the trip to take that kind of turn but I think its only natural when you’re describing sexual experiences and are forced to imagine each other in all kinds of interesting situations. By the time we’d finally made it to our destination I was thankful because I felt like I was going to burst from frustration and it was becoming harder and harder for me not to reach over and see if he was as erect as I hoped he was. It was 10 when we finally got out of the car to gear up and discuss what trails I’d probably like best before we headed off. It wasn’t especially challenging but it was beautiful and pacifying...at least for the most part. Less than an hour in I was quite a few free cam to cam sites strides behind Josh but keeping up when I saw him pass over a large stick with a bit of an unnecessary hop. It obviously wasn’t a root and I didn’t think anything of it until it decided to move. It turned out it was actually a decent sized snake and the surprise of it had me stopping short with a strangled scream. I’m not really particularly afraid of snakes but the shock of watching what I thought was a stick suddenly slither towards where my foot was going to fall freaked me out more than I’d like to admit. I stopped in the middle of the trail and back pedaled before turning away and waving my hands around pointlessly like that would somehow get rid of my creeped out nerves. I heard Josh’s initial concerned yell at my reaction turn to laughs as he figured out what was happening, but I was still too busy hunched over trying to calm down my churning gut to tell him to shut it. After I’d regained composure enough to glare at him and tell him we could keep going, indignantly explaining that I was merely caught off guard, he just lifted an eyebrow and mockingly asked if I was sure and whether I needed him "to clear the path and slay the fearsome dragon." I couldn’t help but laugh at his comment because after our previous conversations it reminded me of something my friends used to say when defending themselves for going home with, umm, inelegant women. ‘You gotta slay some dragons before you get to the princess’. Apparently Josh had heard it before too because he laughed when I repeated it, shrugging while bobbing his head right and left as he grinned and replied "that’s what college was for." When I just shook my head with a begrudging smile seeing him smirk he nodded back towards the trail and smartly said "Get your ass in gear princess." It was a stupid little comment and interaction and yet somehow it was enough for me to stop thinking for a moment. When he asked if I was good to go I shook my head no and instead strode up to him and dragged him down to my height so I could finally initiate what I wanted back in the car, he was more than surprised. I was more forceful than I needed to be but it worked out in the end because in his effort to regain footing and balance as we stumbled around clumsily a bit, lips still determinedly connected, his hands found their way to my waist as a means to steady us. It’s all kind of hard to describe. It felt sort of sudden but not really, like it was supposed to happen considering the three hour build up, but that it wasn’t at the same time. We were just buddies, neither of us expected or intended it to go further and I was almost as surprised at my own actions as I think he was. The kiss was deliciously sloppy, and incredibly voracious given how sudden it was. There was no escalation to it, there couldn’t have been given the way we immediately attacked each other. It was zero to ‘we are so going to fuck’ in an instant and there was no mistaking the reciprocation or intent in either of us. The three or so miles we’d already run, on admittedly fairly easy terrain so far, had done nothing to abate the frustration due to the car ride conversation and our life situations. We were both pretty sweaty and breathing fairly heavy but that only added to the situation and the fact that we both so obviously wanted it. I was tugging at his roots, enjoying the way he sucked on and occasionally nibbled my lower lip as well as the demanding feel of his hands and the way they grasped at me as I tried to push every inch of myself against him. We were in the middle of the trail, hands groping everywhere in plain view of any poor unsuspecting passersby that came meandering our way, and we probably looked like we were aggressively trying to devour each other. It was frantic and messy and such an unbelievable turn on that I refused to stop and think about anything. It had been so long since the prospect of fulfilling sex was right in front of me that I was probably a bit overeager but I really don’t think he minded. Especially considering when I pulled back enough that I could snake a hand between us and seek out his cock, he groaned out a "Fuck yes" that had me chuckling as he moved his lips and teeth to my clavicle and neck. As I grasped at his hard dick through his shorts and my other hand found its way under his shirt to begin tracing his muscles while still battling his lips, all my efforts were cut short as he unexpectedly and harshly bit into my ass with both large hands to lift me off the ground. He was walking me back towards the trees at the edge of the trail, his completely hard dick rubbing me through my compression leggings and causing the supposedly moisture wicking fabric to plaster itself even more so against my sopping wet lips. Somehow miraculously, through all the wonderful distraction, I had the foresight to pull back and stop him before he pushed me against a tree. I hummed hesitantly as I pulled away from him to hurriedly try and shrug off my camelbak. Realizing what I was doing he set me down and did the same with his, and when both of us had rid ourselves of the impediment, we eagerly and almost comically found ourselves quickly picking right back up, coming back together as fast and abrupt as magnets held at just the right distance. His lips were working savagely against mine as we breathed harshly through the kiss. My hand was back stroking him, though I was quick to seek out a way to find skin as he moved his mouth along my jawline and to my ear. With frustration mounting due to his own compression briefs giving me trouble I dropped to my knees and began pulling down his shorts unceremoniously. "Here?" He asked looking up and down the trail seeming uncertain for the first time. I just nodded, "I’m not waiting anymore", before sinking my mouth down around his girth and looking up at him to find his brow furrowed as he bit his lip and thrust his hips forward ever so slightly while reaching forward and leaning a hand against the tree behind me. As I came up off him and started running my tongue first up and down his length to get it wet and then around his head he exhaled heavily and looked down the trail again. "Fuck Mel," he told me with a bit of a laugh, "this is ridiculous." I nodded my agreement and smirked before sinking my lips back down around him and looking back up at him while widening my mouth as I felt him slipping down my throat. Moving one hand to the back of his thigh for leverage and the other to play gently with his balls, I sucked back up off of him before beginning a good rhythm, eventually adding my hand in the mix while I concentrated on his head. His whole body was tense and he was staring down at me intently, watching me gobble him up happily, though he looked surprised when I reached blindly for his hand and brought it to the back of my head to put pressure on it with my own as I sank down as far as I could go until I was sputtering and choking. When I came up off of him gulping in breath I kept my hand working him, blinking back the tears from my eyes as I looked up at him coyly, "Fuck my face?" I asked before slapping his cock on my tongue a couple times, and sucking up off his head with a pop. When he laughed and shook his head incredulously, I smiled but it turned into a grin as he gripped the back of my hair. "Come here." He told me as he gripped the base of his cock and slid himself across my tongue and into my mouth. He started out gently, seeing how far he could go before I choked and sputtered, but before long my eyes were watering and his grip had tightened in my hair as he battered the back of my throat like he had something to prove. "You still like getting your face fucked?" He asked after he’d pulled back to let me get a good breathe. I nodded and moaned out a breathless "yes" as I licked the underside of his head before opening my mouth back up for him. chemE_bitch [3

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
4959 최근 3년간 시공능력 상위 10개사 하자건수 선웅짱 2023.07.07 2
4958 결국 또 터져버린 뉴진스 신곡안무 표절 ㄷㄷ.gif 눈바람 2023.07.07 2
4957 검은사막 운영진이 마을에 서있는이유 준파파 2023.07.08 2
4956 [펌] 피프티피프티 소속사 사장이 만들었던 해체한 여자아이돌 인스타.jpg 비노닷 2023.07.08 2
4955 과에 휴학하고 강정 판다고 소문남.jpg 프리마리베 2023.07.09 2
4954 광교신도시 근황 이밤날새도록 2023.07.10 2
4953 격투기에 진심인 머스크 탁형선 2023.07.10 2
4952 고양이 티셔츠의 비밀 김성욱 2023.07.10 2
4951 보육원에 프라 기부하고 온 디시인.jpg 레온하르트 2023.07.10 2
4950 계속해서 사고 터지고 있는 GS건설 대표 미친영감 2023.07.10 2
4949 승무원이 자리에서 무릎에 담요 덮고 있으면 어떰? 송바 2023.07.11 2
4948 지능장애 가해자 때문에 박살난 가정…JPG 말소장 2023.07.11 2
4947 잡템으로 게임을 끝판까지 클리어하는 고인물 플레이 아리랑22 2023.07.12 2
4946 데이브 더 다이버) 무시무시한 해외 고인물 근황.jpg 꼬마늑대 2023.07.12 2
4945 슬러시 가격 실화냐 ㅋㅋ 천벌강림 2023.07.12 2
4944 계란 레시피 모음 배털아찌 2023.07.12 2
4943 이론상 안전하다는 무단횡단 방법.jpg 투덜이ㅋ 2023.07.12 2
4942 드디어 나와버린 과수원 사과따는 드론.mp4 바봉ㅎ 2023.07.13 2
4941 TV수신료 안 내려면 어떻게 해야 하나요?..news 건빵폐인 2023.07.13 2
4940 게임업계 사상 최강의 개발자.jpg 페리파스 2023.07.13 2
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2967 2968 2969 2970 2971 2972 2973 2974 2975 2976 ... 3219 Next
/ 3219
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0