Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Preface: My wife and I have discussed her being with another man. I don’t see this as cheating. We did have some ground rules, no getting attached, no anal (her tight ass is mine). We have since made more rules, but this was our first experience (and when I say our, I mean her). It’s also worthy of noting we married young and we were early to mid-20s when this happened. So it was my birthday. It all started out with a friends and family get together at a private function center, the manager of the function center is a close friend (whom we will call David). I had a fair bit to drink. The night itself was pretty normal for a night out (the girls didn't come out after the function center), with the exception of our last port of call was a strip joint. Nothing overly excited happened at the strip joint, just the normal ogling. In the Early AM I called the wife, asked if she was up, and if she’d come pick me up shaved blonde pussy and give me a lift home (and drop a few of the boys off on the way) – she did, what a good wife. She knew I went to a strip joint. Now we are pretty laid back, outgoing in the bedroom, not shy about our sexual desires, however I know she hates it when I go to the strip joint. She picked me and the boys up, and dropped everyone off. Now she was extra friendly, for that hour of the morning, even after we dropped the friends off. Once we got home I tried for sexy time, to no avail. I wasn't surprised though, I quite possibly smelled of fruity stripper perfume. Fast forward a few weeks later, we were lying in bed. We were both masturbating, talking dirty to each other, what we like, what we want, what I was going to do to her. I asked her, "what’s the dirtiest thing you've ever done", she gets a coy look on her face, bites her lower lip, looks at me a bit distressed. I say "tell me, you get a free pass, I won’t be angry" She continues to rub her clit, reaches for my cock, and strokes me. She tells me "you know that night at your birthday party, how I stayed around afterwards to help David clean up? After we cleaned up, we got talking about sex. The next thing I knew he was standing naked in front of me, and I was stroking his cock. He wanted to see me naked, so I nervously took my top and bra off and dropped it to the floor. I looked at him, and watched him stare in utter delight at my tits. I unbuckled my jeans, and took them off, leaving me standing there in just my thong. He came up to me, kissed me, grabbed my ass, rubbed my tits, and pushed me back to the couch. He grabbed a fist full of my hair, and moved my head to his cock, and told me to suck it. So I sucked it, I took him, another man into my mouth. Once he was really well lubricated I did that thing you like, where I jack you off as your cock is so wet with my saliva and your precum". As she did this she stroked my cock faster, and harder, I moaned out in delight and confusion, after all, my wife was depicting sucking another man’s cock. "He pushed me so I was slumped back on the couch, he then got on his knees, and moved my thong to one side. He slid a finger into me, and started fingering me. He kissed my thighs whilst still fingering me, making a trail of kisses getting closer to my pussy. He got to my pussy, and kissed my clit, and licked it. It was so good." I asked "did he make you squirt" and she responded with "no baby, he was too excited to get inside me". I asked with a gasp "you fucked him? Oh my god. Bareback?" "After he had eaten me he told me to get on my hands and knees, I did and removed my thong. I was on my hands and knees on the edge of the couch, he rubbed his cock up and down my pussy. He got the tip in, grabbed me by the hips, and thrust deep into me. It was amazing. Having another man’s cock deep inside me. He kept a grip of my hips, and fucked me as hard and as fast as he could. Whilst he was fucking me he grabbed one of my tits and told me to play with my clit. I did as I was told. He started twisting my nipple, and tweaking it, and the pain just made it even better. His moaning intensified, and he started to groan, I’m going to cum, where do you want it he asked? I begged him to come inside me. I felt him pulse, and felt his cum inject into me, and the whole time I was thinking this is the only other person bar my husband who was cum inside me without a condom." By this stage my wife was furiously rubbing her clit and stroking my cock till I was close to Cumming, and then stopping and creampie pussy pics slowing down to prevent me from cumming. Everytime the story reached a high note I nearly came! I asked "that was it?" and she looked at me with more of a shy coy look. "Not exactly. Remember you promised you wouldn't be angry. After that, he said my ass looked great, and he’d never done anal before. I told him to sit down. Once he sat down on the couch I got to my knees, and sucked his semi hard cock, whilst I rubbed and fingered my clit and pussy which at this stage was dripping with his cum, periodically I’d suck my fingers that were in my pussy, and tell him I loved the taste of my pussy, and his cum. I sucked him till he was hard, I then climbed on top of him, and guided his cock to my well lubricated pussy. After I was sure he was wet, I guided his cock to my ass, and then impaled myself on his cock. I rode him feeling his big cock penetrate my ass. He started to suck my tits, and I played with my clit while I felt his dick violating my ass. After a bit I asked him to do me on my hands and knees, and he was more than happy to oblige. We got back into the previous position on the edge of the couch and he guided his cock back into me. As he was fucking me I was still playing with my clit, I looked back at him, made eye contact, and told him to fill my ass with his cum. He exploded inside me and I moaned as I felt him spurt inside me. And that was about it. I hope you still love me!?" My wife started rubbing her clit with a large amount of sexy latina pussy pics vigor, and squirted. She then climbed on top of me, slid my cock into her pussy, and I immediately came. She asked "I guess you’re not mad?" I replied with "fuck no, that’s so hot". I honestly still wank about it today. I have a few other stories, I’ll write and post them if this is received well. Let me know if you have any queries or want more detail. SecretMee [3

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
4943 결국 또 터져버린 뉴진스 신곡안무 표절 ㄷㄷ.gif 눈바람 2023.07.07 2
4942 검은사막 운영진이 마을에 서있는이유 준파파 2023.07.08 2
4941 [펌] 피프티피프티 소속사 사장이 만들었던 해체한 여자아이돌 인스타.jpg 비노닷 2023.07.08 2
4940 과에 휴학하고 강정 판다고 소문남.jpg 프리마리베 2023.07.09 2
4939 광교신도시 근황 이밤날새도록 2023.07.10 2
4938 격투기에 진심인 머스크 탁형선 2023.07.10 2
4937 고양이 티셔츠의 비밀 김성욱 2023.07.10 2
4936 보육원에 프라 기부하고 온 디시인.jpg 레온하르트 2023.07.10 2
4935 계속해서 사고 터지고 있는 GS건설 대표 미친영감 2023.07.10 2
4934 승무원이 자리에서 무릎에 담요 덮고 있으면 어떰? 송바 2023.07.11 2
4933 지능장애 가해자 때문에 박살난 가정…JPG 말소장 2023.07.11 2
4932 잡템으로 게임을 끝판까지 클리어하는 고인물 플레이 아리랑22 2023.07.12 2
4931 데이브 더 다이버) 무시무시한 해외 고인물 근황.jpg 꼬마늑대 2023.07.12 2
4930 슬러시 가격 실화냐 ㅋㅋ 천벌강림 2023.07.12 2
4929 계란 레시피 모음 배털아찌 2023.07.12 2
4928 이론상 안전하다는 무단횡단 방법.jpg 투덜이ㅋ 2023.07.12 2
4927 드디어 나와버린 과수원 사과따는 드론.mp4 바봉ㅎ 2023.07.13 2
4926 TV수신료 안 내려면 어떻게 해야 하나요?..news 건빵폐인 2023.07.13 2
4925 게임업계 사상 최강의 개발자.jpg 페리파스 2023.07.13 2
4924 Вавада vavada bk xyz ynazihu 2024.01.24 2
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2967 2968 2969 2970 2971 2972 2973 2974 2975 2976 ... 3219 Next
/ 3219
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0