Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

free ebony camA couple of weeks ago I typed up an encounter with my then ex-boyfriend, Danny, and published it as "A Very Satisfying Evening". Looking back on it and comparing it with other posts here it seems hurried and bereft of detail. I want to now write up my first date with Danny. It's still fresh in my memory, even though it was many years ago. First, let me take a moment to describe myself and Danny. My name is Marcy, I'm 5'4", about 125 lbs, light brown shoulder length hair, green eyes, and wear a 34D bra. Danny is 6'2", about 200 lbs, dark brown hair and eyes. Danny isn't especially muscular, but he does play tennis and likes to keep fit. I first met Danny when we were both living in the same apartment complex in California. There was a Jacuzzi spa in the pool area that, besides being a nice place to relax at the end of a tough day, attracted singles of both sexes. One evening Danny and I started talking in the spa, and we just kept talking for a couple of hours. He was very charming, asked all sorts of questions about me, and had very sexy bedroom eyes. As we were parting he asked if I would like to join him for a game of tennis on Thursday. While that is a work night, I still thought it might be fun, and we made it a date. The tennis courts were a block from the complex we lived in, and as it was a cool autumn night, we walked together to the courts and spent about an hour hitting the ball back and forth under the lights. Nothing strenuous, neither one of us would have enjoyed a competition. Walking back, we came to Danny's apartment first, and he asked me inside. Once in Danny's apartment and dropping our gear, Danny looked at me and simply said, "I would very much like to kiss you. May I kiss you?" I was both surprised and flattered at his forwardness, and since I had been thinking of kissing him all evening, I looked him with the smallest smile on my lips and nodded. Danny walked over to me and took my face in his hands. He then bent down and proceeded to give me the very softest kiss I ever experienced. His lips were barely brushing mine, and the very tip of his tongue was just tracing the outer surface of my lips. This was a kiss like no other I had experienced! It lasted for perhaps 15 seconds, and then he released my face and straightened up. My goodness!, it only made me want more! Danny looked at me, and I smiled back. He asked if I would like him to kiss me again. This time I said, "Yes", and reached up to put my arms around his neck. This kiss was much more traditional, with both of our tongues searching the others' mouth, and his arms holding me up against his body. We must have kissed for a minute, with quite a bit of passion. I could already feel myself becoming aroused. This time when our lips parted, Danny reached down and easily picked me up in his arms, and started walking down the hall to his bedroom. The bedroom was dark, but light through the window from outside allowed a view of the room. It seemed most of it was filled with a king size bed, but I also saw his dresser and night stand. Danny lowered me onto the bed, then grabbed my foot and started unlacing my tennis shoe. As he removed my shoes and socks, I started to wonder how far this would go. I was 24, but still a virgin, and wanted to remain one until my wedding night. It seems quaint looking back on it, but those were my feelings at the time. While I had experimented with women in college, they didn't really do it for me. I had had many boyfriends in school, but none half as bold as Danny! As Danny reached to pull off my t-shirt I realized I needed to make him aware of my feelings quickly. "Danny, I'm a virgin, and I want to remain a virgin until my wedding night." Danny paused for a moment, then simply said there were many ways we could be intimate, and if he were to do anything I didn't feel comfortable with, to let him know immediately. This was exactly what I wanted to hear, and I was both surprised and pleased in the deft manner he unhooked my bra and slid it off of my shoulders. A moment later my tennis shorts came off, followed by my panties. Danny stood there in the dim light, and in what seemed like one quick movement pulled his shirt over his head, stepped out of his shoes and pushed down his shorts, taking his socks with them. He then climbed up onto the bed, laying next to me and started to gently rub my stomach with his fingertip. His touch was galvanizing! This was my first "date" with Danny, and already I was on his bed with nothing on but a smile! This was so much faster than with any other man I have dated. His finger started to trace circles on my stomach, up my rib cage, around my breasts, sometimes one finger, sometimes two or three or four, all very light to the touch. Danny's other arm was holding up his head as he watched the expression on my face to see if he had gone too far. I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying his touch, but I did get a little anxious thinking about what he might expect of me. Finally Danny leaned down and started to kiss me again, all the time tracing patterns on my body. By this time I was kissing him back the best way I knew how, and I was really getting into it. Danny's mouth left my lips, and started to lick and kiss my neck, bringing on an involuntary shudder from me. By now he was caressing my legs and side with his open palm instead of fingertips, constantly moving up and down my body. He then reached under my butt and pulled me up towards him, and at the same time took my left breast and nipple into his mouth, brushing his tongue back and forth while sucking gently! Oh..., my..., goodness! This felt wonderful! I was really starting to feel this between my legs, it was becoming almost an ache. Then I found out what Danny loved most in love making, and that he was very, very good at it. He moved his head down my body, kissing and licking me the entire way. He then reached his right arm between my legs, and brought it up on the other side of me, forcing his shoulder down and parting my legs to give him access. He continued kissing my stomach, then my hips and the top of my left leg. As he licked the inside of my thigh, his left arm ducked down under my right leg, pulling it up, with my knees almost boxing his ears. Soon he was licking the insides of my legs, each time getting a little closer, before pulling back and seemingly starting all over. The fingers on his right hand were brushing my left nipple, and I was physically aching for him to lick me. He moved closer and closer, then finally I felt his tongue run up my lips and over my clitoris. It was like an electric shock! He took my right hand in his left, and told me to squeeze it when I liked what he was doing. Then he started to probe and lick and thrust into and over every sensitive part of my body. Very quickly I could feel myself approaching climax, and started to squeeze his hand accordingly. Then he stopped! He went back to kissing the inside of my legs and his right hand simply held my breast. As I wound down disappointed, he slowly started back into his routine, bringing me up again! In a minute I could feel the orgasm building and was clamping on his hand again (harder this time, if possible!) when he backed off one more time. What a tease! I found myself saying, "Don't... stop... again", with just a hint of threat in my voice. The third time was the charm. Danny brought me back again with his talented tongue and lips, and this time I only heard myself saying, "ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmyGOD!" as waves of pleasure washed over me during what was easily my longest and most intense orgasm ever. Danny enjoyed continuing long after the party is over, and I had to beg him to stop just so I could calm down and enjoy the experience. As I came down, Danny worked his way out of my legs and up next to me. I wanted to kiss him, and when I did I got a whiff and a taste of myself from his face. Well, at least I now knew a little of what he was experiencing. Now I wanted to return the favor to him, but I had no experience of this sort with a man. I must have said something to Danny, as he stood up beside the bed, and helped me to stand up as well. He took me in his arms and I pressed against him, with my head on his chest and my arms around him. He moved slightly and positioned my face so I was looking directly at his right nipple, then invited me to lick it. I was happy to, and did, and the effect was startling! As I licked his nipple, I could feels his penis come to attention! It was like there was a string connecting the two that I could pull on by licking and sucking on his nipple. Danny grunted a small laugh and told me he has very sensitive nipples. I licked a couple of more times (getting the expected reaction), but wasn't sure what else was expected of me. Danny then took my hand and walked me back to his living room where there was a high back wooden chair. Danny sat down in it, taking my hands to position me standing in front of him. He then invited me to kneel down. Once on my knees, sitting on my heels, I knew exactly what was expected. I had discussed 'giving head' with my girlfriends many times, but had never ever been close to it myself. Now I found myself face to face with this cyclops and I began to wonder, "What have I gotten myself into?" I found later that Danny is the textbook definition of "average", but at the time the thing just looked enormous! However, it only took me a couple of moments to think of the intense pleasure Danny had just provided for me, and I swallowed hard and decided to give this a try. I took his penis in my right hand and started to rub him up and down. It didn't take long for Danny to sigh and say something like, "That feels very good." I used the fingers on my left hand to brush Danny's right nipple, and I immediately felt his penis get even more erect and harder. It seemed to be throbbing, I could feel his pulse in my hand! This went on for a while when I felt Danny's right hand behind my ear, and he ever so gently started pulling my head forward. I knew where this was going, so I leaned forward and took the first couple of inches of his penis into my mouth, using my tongue to swirl all around it as I had been told. I continued to suck and stroke the shaft with my hand, and all seemed to be going well when his breathing changed and his body started to stiffen. A moment later he let out the tiniest moan and my mouth was being filled with warm, salty goo! I recoiled backward, but still continued to stroke him as hard as I could. The next thing I knew, I was covered in his cum! It was on my chin, my shoulder, my breast, my stomach and my hand! I was simply stunned at the volume! None of my girlfriends ever described anything close to this! Danny must have seen the look of astonishment on my face, because between gasps he managed a soft chuckle and asked, "This was your first time, wasn't it?" I put on a sheepish grin and gave two soft nods with my head. Danny looked me over and said, "Well, we gotta get you cleaned up." He helped me up and into the kitchen where he used an excessive amount of paper towels to wipe me down. This was certainly an experience I would never forget. Danny asked me if I would like to spend the night (and I wanted to), but I had work early in the morning and needed many items in my apartment to be ready. We got dressed and Danny walked me to my place, leaving me with a goodnight kiss that was equally memorable as the rest of the evening. In bed that night, I found my hand sneaking downwards as I replayed all those events in my head. Danny and I saw each other regularly for a couple of years, and remained lovers for 22 years. I still see him once or twice a year in a social setting, but it's been a while since we were together. He is easily the best lover I have ever been with. 1Gl6L15 marcia6469 1GIvzRN 1GIvzRN[3 comments]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
6339 How To Make Your Personal Laundry Detergent Dessie870456565 2015.10.18 2
6338 Ideas To Enhance Your Property With Wicker Baskets RickyIrvin46619 2015.10.18 2
6337 What Type Of Copier Should You Buy To Your Household Or Business? WOANolan6617934445789 2015.10.18 2
6336 Lava Cast Woodland In Central Oregon Annette25A23511414282 2015.10.18 2
6335 Website Marketing Business! Great At Home Moms For Stay KrystalBarlee882462 2015.10.18 2
6334 Get Free Airline Seats While Learning A Language LucianaCarne1130 2015.10.18 2
6333 6 Of The Best John Deere Farm Toys In 2011 MaricelaBice91629 2015.10.18 2
6332 How To Hook Up IPad To TELEVISION ShennaBelt355038226 2015.10.18 2
6331 How To Keep Your Pet Protected CarlotaSommers41763 2015.10.18 2
6330 Just How To Decorate Withcheap Paintings And Increase More Style To Your Home SammyHarrel177965290 2015.10.18 2
6329 Climate Considerations Before Purchasing Yard Furniture GerardoLyman1630329 2015.10.18 2
6328 Internet Dating Success Techniques AngelaFrench3424418 2015.10.18 2
6327 Placing A Individual Touch On Your Residence BryonWoolner80448654 2015.10.18 2
6326 Resell A Miami Real Estate Residence In Only A Couple Of Steps DaniellaBurkholder02 2015.10.18 2
6325 Understand How A Successful Relationship Takes Place SunnyBarunga8529 2015.10.18 2
6324 Howto Design The Right Nursery GrazynaLaforest62 2015.10.18 2
6323 Benefits Of Majoring In A Second Vocabulary ScarlettShank4004555 2015.10.18 2
6322 Finest Classic Toys For 3-year Old Lads MoraLawley99508 2015.10.18 2
6321 Transform Your House On Your Own By Using These Tips. MuoiTillyard7509798 2015.10.18 2
6320 Washing Airers - Make Me Feel Self Righteous PiperMcEvilly046 2015.10.18 2
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 2905 2906 2907 ... 3219 Next
/ 3219
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0