Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Never done anything like this before, but I read these stories all the time and figured I should share some of mine. This is a first attempt at doing that. If this one is well received at all I will try to make time to write about some of my other experiences and post them. A little about myself: I’m tall (6’4") in my twenties 1/4 Puerto Rican 3/4 black guy, so I’m kind of light skinned. I come from an upper middle class background. Played water polo in college and I stay in great shape. Have competed in fitness competitions in the past. Anyways enough about all that. It was my freshman year of college. Like I mentioned, I was on the water polo team at my university. We used to practice on Saturday mornings leading up to the season. The men’s team would cross paths with the women’s team quite a bit, because our practices ran right up against each others. We also would have events that both teams would be at. There was one girl named Amy, who I always had my eye on. She was a senior on the team, so I figured she probably didn’t think too much about me since I was a freshman. Amy was by far the hottest girl on the team. Some of the other girls were the kind you would hookup with, but not anyone you were dying to hookup with if you know what I mean. Amy had blonde hair and blue eyes and a pretty face. Looked like a beach girl. She was tall, about 5’9". Her tits weren’t that big, maybe a B cup, but she had some amazing athletic thighs and ass. Amy was always a nice healthy looking tan too. I used to just stare at her in her swimsuit as we were finishing up our practice and the girls started arriving. I think I caught her glancing at me a couple times, but not sure if it meant anything. I was the only guy on the team that wasn’t white. I didn’t really mind, because I grew up in a predominantly white neighborhood growing up, so I was used to it. One thing that was funny about my choice of sport is the uniform. We wore these pretty small euro-cut swimsuits. Now you can believe me or not, not just trying to live up to the stereotype, but I am a pretty hung dude. I’m right around 10 and a half inches hard. I really hate when I see some of these fake ass stories on here, so I promise I ain’t trying to do that. Obviously this makes the fit of these swimsuits a little snug, especially since I am a shower not really a grower. In other words, I show a lot even when I’m not hard. I used to get shit in the locker room from the other dudes on the team about making them look bad. They were joking of course, but it was a common joke in high school and continued in my freshman year in college. Through my first couple years of high school I was kind of embarrassed by it, but got a lot more comfortable at some point. Now I would play it up and fuck with dudes. I would walk around the locker room in college naked and put my leg up on benches when I was talking to my teammates and just have my cock hanging down to try to fuck with them. We would all laugh about and shit. Just typical locker room bullshit. Anyway I was lusting after Amy all season. I would fantasize about this girl and shit at night. It was that type of thing. Our season was over and at the end of the season we had an end of season party. This was not a party approved by the school or anything like that. This was a party the men and women water polo teams did at the end of each season on their own to have some fun. It was a tradition that I didn’t even really know about until closer to the end of the season. For the party both teams would sneak into the university pool after hours on a Saturday night and bring beer, wine, liquor, etc. Saturday night came and the guys and me snuck into the pool area around midnight. The university gym stayed open 24 hours, but the pool area closed at 10pm usually. After they kick people out of the pool area around 10pm the staff never go back to the pool area for any reason really. The pool area is in a completely separate area from everything else at the gym so you can’t really here shit going on there either, so we were in the clear. There was a window we opened to pass the alcohol and everything through. The girls showed up about 10 minutes after we did. The party was always centered on a guys vs. girls match of water polo. We played the girls and dominated. At some point we split up and played a mixed game. Amy was on my team. It was the first time I’d really gotten to talk much to her. She was a lot nicer than she had seemed before. Some of the interactions I had with her in the past she came off a little rude or stuck up. She might have just been nicer because of the alcohol. Some of the dudes would use this party as an opportunity to get handsy with girls on the team or to try to hookup. It happened every year. One or two hookups would come of it. Probably hard not to when alcohol and swimsuits are involved. Obviously I wanted to hookup with Amy pretty bad, but didn’t think it was realistic. I tried flirting a little, but don’t even know if she was catching on. We were all pretty damn drunk by about 2:00am. I was getting out of the pool to chill and drink some more and as I rose up out of the pool one of my teammates was right there still in the pool. He was fuckin with me and said, damn be careful you almost put my eye out with that thing. He was fuckin with me about my cock. Usually this shit was reserved for the locker room, but drunk dudes will be drunk dudes. I felt a little shy about it, because the girls were around. I didn’t know how this joking would go over with them. No one really noticed when he said it except one girl who was standing near him in the water. She looked up and looked right at my crotch area and said, woah and started laughing. My idiot drunk teammate used that as a sign to draw more attention to me. He told her, no seriously, you have no idea, his shit is epic. He said, pull that shit out and show her. She just laughed. He was joking and I knew and I damn sure wasn’t whipping it out right there in front of everyone. I just smiled and flipped him off. He kept on and exaggerating shit telling her it was as big as his arm and all of this stuff. He was drunk and loud, so a few other people near us heard him, one of which was Amy. I saw her and one of the other girls look and stare at my crotch for a second too and kind of laugh/smile. They turned away after a second and went back to their conversation though. I sat down and started drinking a beer and watched everyone chilling in the pool. There were a few others out of the pool just bullshitting. Amy was out now on the other side of the pool, but also just on a chair chilling. I wished I had gotten out on the other side now. It got to be around 3:00am and all of us were either really drunk or really tired. We had to sneak out a back entrance that you could get out, but not in (that’s why we didn’t go in that way). As we were walking out I was walking beside Amy. She was drunk, but not wasted. She asked which dorm I lived in. We made some small talk earlier so I thought it was more of that. I told her and she asked if I was going home and going to sleep. I said I wasn’t sure really. I was fucking tired, so I really was planning on going to sleep, but fuck it I wanted to see what she was thinking. I told her she could come by and chill if she wanted, because my roommate was out of town. My roommate used to hangout at his girls place on the weekends. She said, yeah she would be down for that. I didn’t know where this shit came from, but fuck it I was glad. She grabbed my phone and put her number in it. She told me to text her so she’d have my number. She said she would text me in about 15 minutes. We split off and I walked back to my dorm with some of the other dudes. We said our goodbyes and I slipped into my amateur xxx pictures dorm room. I jumped in the shower real quick to rinse the chlorine and shit off of me in case something was going to happen. Amy sent me a text about 5 minutes later asking me to come outside to let her in. I let her in and it looked like she did the same thing as me. She had changed clothes and smelled like she took a quick shower. She had on yoga pants and a loose shirt and god damn her ass and legs were bangin. I really still didn’t know for sure what she really wanted to do, but I assumed since she wanted to chill at 3am she was karups world probably down to hookup. Right when we got into my room I pulled her in and gave nude amateur galleries her a hug. That was the first time I really ever touched her or anything like that. Shit, I had barely had conversations with her before. I still had her in kind of close and told her I was glad she asked if I wanted to chill. We started making out a couple seconds later. I knew we both wanted the same thing then. I was feeling all over her ass while we were making out. She was moaning a little and shit. Her ass cheeks were the perfect size to overflow just enough in my hands. I started putting my hands down the back of her yoga pants and grabbing her ass. She was moaning real loud then. She started feeling up on my cock. I had on shorts and boxer briefs. She stuck her hand down the front of my shorts and inside my boxer briefs. She grabbed onto my free nude amateur pics cock and said, god damn. I think after seeing my shit at the pool she was wanting it. I really think that’s what made her want to chill. She just kind of squeezed my cock lightly with her hand just feeling it for a minute. She pulled my shorts and boxer briefs off. I took my shirt off. She started sliding her hand up and down my cock and staring at it. She kept saying, god damn. I grabbed the back of her head lightly and guided her down to her knees. She licked and sucked on my balls with my cock resting on her face. She was moaning with my balls in her mouth. She took my cock in her mouth and looked up at me. Her mouth was stretched wide open. She only got just barely past halfway down my cock before she couldn’t go any further. She kept trying to push, but my cock was too thick and her mouth wouldn’t open further and I was near the back of her throat. She kept sucking back and forth to that point. I had her stop and told her to take her clothes off. I sat down on my bed and watched as she took her shirt off. She didn’t have a bra on under. Her tits were about like I imagined. They were pretty small, but she had really nice nipples. She turned around and bent over and pulled her yoga pants down. I knew she did that shit to tease me and give me a view. I could see her pussy and asshole as she bent over and slid them off. She was completely shaved and her ass was hot as fuck. I stood up for a second and grabbed her and pulled her back on the bed with me. She was still facing away from me. I had pulled her back on top of me. I started kissing her neck and running my hands all over her body. I teased her beautiful ass nipples. I could feel her athletic ass pressing up against my cock. I started rubbing and fingering her pussy. She was wet as fuck. I slid her down a little and got my cock in position to fuck. I slid it in her pussy and started fucking her like that with me on my back and her on her back on top of me. When I started sliding in she winced. We did it real slow for a second. I pushed more and more in. I got pretty deep, but still left a couple inches out. We were fucking slow and I was feeling her juices all over my cock. I liked fucking her like this, but I really wanted to see that ass. I grabbed her and lifted her off of me. I turned her around beside my bed and she bent over. I got up behind her on my knees and buried my face in that ass. I was licking her pussy from behind and spreading her ass cheeks and licked her asshole. She was moaning and screaming loud as fuck when I was doing that. I was stroking my dick while I did it. I wanted to fuck this girl hard now. I got up behind that sexy ass and slid my cock in her pussy. I started going hard and as deep as I could. Her ass was jiggling in little tiny waves as I slammed into her. She told me to not go so deep after a couple minutes, because she couldn’t take it. I kept fucking her, but tried not to go as deep so she wouldn’t hurt. She started cumming and told me she wanted me to cum too. I felt like I was going to soon. I couldn’t keep it from happening much longer if I kept starting at my cock going in and out of her like that. Shit we still had the lights on too. Hard not to look. I started feeling like I was close to cumming. I grabbed her blonde hair and puled on it. She screamed and said oh damn fuck me. I pulled my big cock out of her after that and started cumming all over her ass. I shot that shit all over the back of her thighs too. She turned around and sucked and licked the rest of my cum off my dick. She said damn I love your dick. She crashed out in my bed that night and bounced the next morning. black_throwaway_gw

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
4665 Septic Tank Solution In Northern NV DebbraTidwell85515 2015.10.04 51
4664 Bate Papo MilagrosBanning5610 2015.10.05 51
4663 10 Essential Items A Female Prepper Should Have JulissaT100151096807 2015.10.05 51
4662 Septic System Emptying, Liquid Waste Management Hampshire LucilleScully9663 2015.10.05 51
4661 Septic System Emptying Cambridge RaleighProuty19 2015.10.05 51
4660 Where To Obtain An Excellent Windscreen Substitute Quote. Norma9038960018 2015.10.05 51
4659 Consumer's Overview Of Vehicle Insurance Policy. HortenseDeweese2 2015.10.05 51
4658 Sewage-disposal Tank Troubles SheltonWhiteman 2015.10.05 51
4657 Website Design Boston Company, Web Design Boston, SEO Company Boston. ReginaVasser0982 2015.10.05 51
4656 ArticleMs Templates GGDDominick8185213 2015.10.05 51
4655 Venta De Colchones En León CathrynArida34008 2015.10.15 51
4654 Make The Greatest Massage Therapy Surroundings By Using These Ideas! Marsha2412199990713 2015.10.15 51
4653 Bringing Your International Girl Towards The U-S PasqualeMackersey116 2015.10.15 51
4652 Uniting Online World With GTLDs LeonelTait3881064 2015.10.15 51
4651 Ticket Violations Roland7357890134950 2015.10.16 51
4650 Kim Kardashian Wedding Provocations Leaked Out GradyClemens56774245 2015.10.17 51
4649 Big Fat Pussy Pics - What Are Fine Pussy Pics? TravisMennell741 2015.10.17 51
4648 Veinte Razones Por Las Que Debes Mudar Tu Jergón MelvinaWelsby6004 2015.10.17 51
» Www Karup - Eight Ways Free Amateur Gallery Can Make You Invincible IrisBirch323412969 2015.10.17 51
4646 How To Thick Big Bold Eyebrows Craze: Fashion, Beauty KurtStow91771547552 2015.10.17 51
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2977 2978 2979 2980 2981 2982 2983 2984 2985 2986 ... 3215 Next
/ 3215
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0