Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Excuse the alliteration; this is a real story. I've enjoyed this sub for years and have always wanted to contribute. Though I've had deeper sexual connections, this is easily the most memorable sexual experience in my life yet.

I lived in Spain for a while to study. School was easy. We went out almost every night. I hit it off fairly quickly with a cute red-headed girl. She had pretty, petite, and a heart-shape ass the way god intended. We had a lot of the same interests and conversation flowed easily and endlessly. The nights not spent at the bar with the big group were spent by the river drinking wine and taking turns playing songs from each other off our iPods.
I should note: sexual experiences for me had be very few and quite far in between by this point. It had always been awkward and I was nervous that if I didn't step up my game, I'd be left behind sexually (I know, ridiculous). When I arrived in Spain, I spent a lot of my siesta reading sexual tips and guides; couldn't get enough. This boosted my confidence a lot and it paid off.
So, this girl and I were really liking each other. We'd been making out and it was getting very heavy. Due to our living situations there, alone time in private was never going to happen. Quite the predicament, but nothing a little creative confidence couldn't conquer (I'm really rolling with these alliterations today).
Cutting to the chase, everyone has had that moment with someone you haven't had sex with where you both know that it's on. That's exactly what happened this particular night. Our friends had decided to head home early. Looking to keep the night going, we headed to a tiny, chat rooms for free almost underground bar we'd found. By the time we stumbled out of this place, the narrow, winding streets in this ancient town were mostly dead. It was clear to both of us that sex was going to have to happen outside somewhere.
I lead her down the narrow streets of these dimly lit neighborhoods for what seemed like an hour; fleeing the sounds of remaining partygoers and pausing to make out every sixteen steps. When we got to the street, we knew it. It wasn't a street for cars, only about ten feet nude chats across with houses stacked on all sides. Ducking into a darkened doorway, we finally had the space we needed.
The making out became heavier than before, so I decided to try one of the new moves I learned. I took one of her smooth thighs from under her skirt and wrapped that leg around my waist. As I did the same with the other, I started kissing from her earlobe down her neck while slipping the strap from her shirt off of her shoulder; following my hand with my mouth. Grabbing a handful of that previously mentioned heart-shaped ass to hold her up, I made my way down to her now-exposed perky-pink breast with my mouth. This was the first time I'd ever felt a girl shiver and have shortened breath. I felt like a king.
We'd previously discussed, to her amazement, that I'd never orgasmed from a blowjob. She hopped down and went down. If I could remember this bit, I would tell you all about it, asian cams free but honestly I was in heaven and it was everything as amazing as I'd heard. She was impressive.
I had one more trick up my sleeve after this. As she stood up to make out with me more, I pulled her forcibly into my body by her waist, kissed her deeply, then spun her around to face the wall. She giggled a bit and told me she loves it when a guy takes control (hell yes, thank you, confidence). As she put her hands on the wall, I bunched her [empty] skirt above her waist to reveal that perfect ass as I pulled down her panties and placed them into my pocket (like the cool guys do).
My mind was going wild here. I remember feeling that ass and methodically moving my hands around her lithe body like I was the conductor and her skin and nerves were the orchestra. Her beautiful breasts were the resting point for the hand that wasn't moving itself steadily around her vagina. Slowly I stroked up and down on her outer lips and in and out of the center strip of pink flesh; lightly lingering at the clit with each pass. As I was bringing her to the edge, she had reached around and worked me back up.
Just as she was reaching the edge, she pulled me hard into her from behind. I had never had sex without a condom before. Never felt the silky warmth of a vagina. It felt like my diamond hard member had sunk into her for miles. The feeling was indescribable. I had no breath. My hands gripped waist tightly and I instinctually bit down on her back. I wasn't even thinking about that being "sexy" at this point. Ecstasy is the best word for how this felt.
I slowly started building up some speed with my thrusts while pulling her hair back to kiss her neck and make out with her from behind. No sooner than the wave of needing to cum (hard) had started washing over me, we begin to hear the footsteps coming down the street. Since we were in the doorway, we weren't visible from all parts of the street. Peeking into the street revealed my worst fear.
times square live cam free Not wanting to be caught in a foreign country, I pulled out, spun her around, fixed her skirt, then pulled her into my body for a kiss to hide my still visibly standing erection. I can only imagine how this looked to the passing strangers, but their joint giggling as they kept walking was such a relief. When they'd disappeared and the street returned to its silence, we shared a look that affirmed what needed to happen.
I hiked up her skirt again and she hopped up into me as I pushed her into the wall and my still-hard self into her still-wet sex. Running my fingers up the back of her neck into her hair, I steadily rocked her up and down as I tried to sync my hips with the motion.
I couldn't handle any more. "I'm gonna cum again," I growled next to her ear. She kissed my cheek and said in the sweetest voice I've still ever heard, "Then cum, I'm on the pill."
Holy cheez-its, zeus in the oceans, were these not the greatest words ever spoken. I kissed her neck hard. I wrapped my arms tightly around her back as her legs did the same to mine. As she lightly scratched her fingers through my hair I unloaded into her. The feeling was surreal. I've never kissed a person with more passion than I did right after that. It was perfect.
We cleaned up, then set out hand in hand to find our way home.
This is still what I think about sometimes when I'm...taking care of business. Other than the ridiculous alliteration, none of this was embellished. I will never forget it and I hope you enjoyed.

GWS_Disposable

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
4785 Dark Souls 3 Is True, Aiming For An "Early 2016" Release MarciaMarchand844 2015.10.18 50
4784 Google Person Impulsive Cars Reported To Parkway More Than 1 Jillion Miles Autonomously BonnyPorras951550 2015.10.18 50
» Www.free Cams.com - Seven Closely-Guarded Free Naked Sex Cams Secrets Explained In Explicit Detail FredricHarkins89710 2015.10.18 50
4782 6 Inquiries For Six Email Marketing Professionals AlyciaCann72339440800 2015.10.18 50
4781 Best Skin Care Practices To Use In Your Skin Type Quyen128911967452403 2015.10.18 50
4780 Why Skating Is A Great Lower Effect Exercise HoraceTomholt5052252 2015.10.18 50
4779 The Best Techniques For Getting Better Nutrition AmberThiel16102455761 2015.10.18 50
4778 Custom Truck Wheels Can Be Found On EBay CliftonSchlapp727 2015.10.18 50
4777 Exploring Major Factors Of Consumer Reviews HassanStamey81132001 2015.10.18 50
4776 Kratom Extract Gebruiken 7 Tricks Of Successful Work From Their Home Moms DaneZmg27277798532753 2015.10.18 50
4775 Maui Tours Highlights Limitless Sightseeing Chances Felipa02J83758106508 2015.10.18 50
4774 Thinking About Swift Products For Minecraft Online HoseaWilmot90426 2015.10.18 50
4773 Expunging Traffic Tickets PiperErlikilyika72 2015.10.18 50
4772 Food To Your Own Brain Health BrentWaldrup36170 2015.10.18 50
4771 Getting Your Infant Reading Method To The Next Level In Two Steps CarmonNava357168 2015.10.18 50
4770 How Do I Download Xbox 360 Games? LucyFuentes0157221 2015.10.18 50
4769 Uncovering No-Hassle Find Best Price Products LeonReal14007859468 2015.10.18 50
4768 Practical Concepts For Easy Strategies For Resin Furniture WaldoWestmoreland751 2015.10.18 50
4767 Search Engine Optimization (Search Engine Optimization) Training For #VegasTech Learn From The Best. JinaConner87791 2015.10.18 50
4766 Ugg Boot Avail Them Online For Most Sufficient Deals PorfirioPagan4313664 2015.10.18 50
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2971 2972 2973 2974 2975 2976 2977 2978 2979 2980 ... 3215 Next
/ 3215
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0