Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Hi,

I recently told this story to a friend and he recommended that I share it here. So I hope y'all like it, this is my first post on here, I hope it's up to your standards.

For an image, I'm about 5'6", Brown hair to my shoulder blades, blue eyes, B cup breasts, pretty fit (I played basketball and volleyball in high school, and usually run or swim to keep in shape after that ended) and I wear a landing strip.

A few years ago, the summer after my freshman year in college, I came home and reunited with my former boyfriend, who I'm still on good terms with. He was a year older than me, and was actually my first time about a year or so before this. We separated mpl studios alisa when we went off to college, and had rekindled it a bit every summer. For the sake of simplicity, I'll call him "John."

Well, this summer, I was hanging out at John's place, in the basement away from his family's prying eyes. We weren't doing anything, maybe kissing some, when his parents shouted down to us that they were leaving. His brother, a couple years younger than us, was already at a friend's house, leaving us alone.

We smiled at each other, and as soon as we heard the mplstudios car drive away, our clothes went flying. I straddled him on the couch and teased him a bit before having him fill me. Soon, he was fucking me hard, sucking my nipples, while grabbing my ass, and I was moaning and talking pretty loudly. We had fucked in this basement a few times before, but there were always people home. Now, we could be as loud as we wanted.

A few minutes in, he decided he wanted to fuck on his bed. Oddly enough, we had fucked several places, but never on his bed. I smiled and started to slide off of him to move, but he talia mpl stopped me and said he had another idea.

He scooped his hands under my ass and stood up, holding me! I squealed a bit in surprise, and wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged his neck tight. Once he made sure we were good, he started walking. Slowly, but he made progress. The stairs took a while to negotiate.

We got to the top and came out to the kitchen. Surprise! His younger brother (two years years younger than me) was back, and raiding the fridge. John stopped, I turned to look, saw him (let's call him Mike) and buried my head in John's shoulder in embarrassment.

And John had a conversation with Mike right there!! Asking why he was home early and how long he'd been there (he'd heard some of our activities downstairs). All while I know Mike is staring at my ass, and John's cock is still in me!

After a few exchanges, I whisper into John's ear to go ahead and go to the room or let me down. He started walking again. Mike waved at me as we walked away. I was probably as red as a tomato, but I smiled shyly and waved back over John's shoulder.

John's bed was great, the perfect height where he could sit me on the bed while he stood. I laid back and let John thrust into me. I tried to be quiet at first, but John reminded me that Mike knew already, no point in restraining ourselves. I agreed, and started letting myself get loud again. For some reason, we were both turned on more for this part. Whether it was Mike or being in his room, but we both came pretty quickly and hard. (He wore a condom and I was on the pill. I did not plan on getting pregnant.)

He climbed on the bed and we laid there for a while, cuddling and talking. I had to go soon, and we realized that my clothes were still downstairs. I said he should have to go get them, he didn't give me a chance to grab them the first time.

He got a funny smile on his face. "You know, I think Mike's still a virgin. You may have been the first girl he's seen naked. You should go down there, give him a show, he's a good guy, he won't hurt you."

I laughed it off, until I realized he was serious. He said that he wasn't going to get my clothes, he wanted to see what I did. He promised he'd eat me out when I got back, and his tongue is magic, so after some hesitation, I agreed.

I took a deep breath at the door, and walked out. Mike's chair was facing the tv, but he could see down the hall with his peripheral vision, and once he saw me, he whole head turned and his mouth dropped. I smiled at him and just said, "Hi, Mike," as I opened the door to downstairs.

I grabbed my clothes and considered putting them back on, but Mike had seen it all anyway, and John had work to do when I got back to his room, anyway. So I climbed back up the stairs, nodded again at Mike and walked back to John's room, letting Mike stare at my ass.

I walked into John's room, climbed on the bed, spread my legs and pointed down, saying "now." He went straight to work, and it was definitely mika mpl studios worth it, though I was already a bit worked up. Apparently I'm something of an exhibitionist. Who knew?

I kept hanging out with John the rest of the summer, including at his house sometimes. Mike couldn't look me in the eye for at least a week. I'm pretty sure he still blushes every time he sees me.

submitted by Skinny_Dippin [link] [comment]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
5778 What Everyone Ought To Learn About Obtaining Suitable Diet TrudiPantano596490979 2015.10.18 40
5777 Best Free Android Games Of 2015 Guide UrsulaAyala93788 2015.10.18 40
5776 The Citation Clinic Florida And Nationwide JarredHincks15866394 2015.10.18 40
5775 3 Suggestions To Purchase Very Best Dog Clothes This Christmas EzekielPetre69301632 2015.10.18 40
5774 How Important Is A Football Team To A University PeterEddy423584 2015.10.18 40
5773 Asian Culture And Energy AltonGalvez2824 2015.10.18 40
5772 Provestra Brasil - Generating Great Nutrients Options Is Key To Overall Health CharissaJephcott 2015.10.18 40
5771 Office Furniture - Create Your Projects Section Comfortable JessMannino156987 2015.10.18 40
5770 Staying Focused In Your House Based Enterprise Might Be Challenging Hildegarde24942963 2015.10.18 40
5769 teraflex Istnienie atrakcyjnym fizycznie jest na rzecz wiktoriaptaki 2021.08.09 40
5768 płyty plexi żeby otrzymać mocniejszą opcję, grzejniki elektryczne elfrydapajak 2021.08.24 40
5767 Пневматические цилиндры – зона использования и центральные плюсы aqupeb 2021.08.27 40
5766 왜 비싼지 이해가 1도 안가는 과자.jpg 죽은버섯 2021.09.14 40
5765 22살에 미아가 된 이야기 캐슬제로 2021.09.16 40
5764 쇼와시대 가면라이더 촬영법 민군이 2021.10.03 40
5763 녹색불에 횡단보도로 길 건너는 백구 강남유지 2021.10.18 40
5762 Как зайти на гидру ссылка ixelikygu 2021.11.04 40
5761 가난을 모르는 자들.jpg 야채돌이 2021.12.03 40
5760 공포의 아르세우스 코스프레 오키여사 2022.02.01 40
5759 우에하라 아이 근황 누라리 2022.02.02 40
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2925 2926 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 2932 2933 2934 ... 3218 Next
/ 3218
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0