Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Hi all, Sorry I haven't posted... but yea summer and surgery recovery and... well got busy. Also, I feel a bit let down by the interest in the last few parts, so if you do like these let me know! Anyways... part : index of previous parts Part The next week went by so slowly. I was so very very horny every day. I had to finger myself - times a day. I had never felt this way, and the fact that midterms were soon and I had to study didn't help. Thrusday Frank texted me and said he wanted to pick me up Friday night. I answered back an all caps "YES!" within seconds. He asked me to wear a dress and under it one of the slip sets he'd bought me. I got all dressed up in a nice red long dress I'd bought over the summer and the red slip set under it. Lady in Red I was... I tossed on a jacket over it and sized myself up... not bad I guess. Frank pulled up right on time and we headed off, but instead of to his house he headed downtown. Frank took me out to a nice restaurant and we had dinner... it was odd this was almost like a date, except Frank didn't talk to me hardly at all, I wondered if Frank was looking to change our relationship and I hoped deep down he didn't. After dinner Frank took me to a nice hotel. He already had a room and we went up. When we got into the room I saw there were people in the room already, each bound and face down on the bed. One male, and one female with red hair... I started to cry out Jenny but Frank covered my mouth with his hand and asked me to be quiet. "Lilly, this weekend I want you to try being the dom to both Jenny and Trevor. I know you met Jenny, Trevor is also from Justin. I will not take part, I will only watch. I need you to try this to know if you are a sub, or a switch. Either is fine, but it's time you found out yourself. Both have been instructed to obey you, then you are ready you can undo the cuffs, here is the key" and he placed the silver key in my hand. He kissed my cheek and wandered off to a sofa in the corner of the suite. I took a deep breath while I considered what to do. I took my jacket off and looked them both over. Jenny's pale ginger complexion contrasted with Trevor's nearly olive skin. They were laying side by side, heads turned the same way, hands and feet cuffed in a hogtie position, gagged and overwise nude. I wondered if they'd been left this way all night while Frank wined and dined me... I started with Jenny... the cuffs were locked from a single point, so when I used the key all bindings released. Jenny straightned herself out and I took the gag off. Her body was as I remembered, and I still found her very attractive. I had her turn over and left her as I undid Trevor. He was probably early s, well toned, fairly short, brown hair and eyes. I got up and surveyed them both on the bed. I felt myself getting very aroused but was unsure how to begin. I decided to just watch at first. "Jenny, get him hard, suck him" the words felt strange to say but Jenny went right to his cock and sucked him into her mouth. I watched her work him, her head bobbing up and down on his cock. I undid my dress and took it off, leaving the slip on. Trevor was obviously enjoying the blowjob, his eyes were closed and he was moaning softly. "Alright stop Jenny, let him be for a minute" still I felt my own mouth say it, but my mind didn't feel right saying it. Jenny knelt next to Trevor, his cock was a nice size, about the same size as Frank's. I wanted it, but I also wasn't ready yet... I decided to have some fun myself. I got on the bed and kissed Jenny deeply. I pulled her close as I did, feeling her press her lips into mine harder. I let the kiss end and fondled her breasts in my hands, gently at first then squeezing them hard. I bent down and sucked her nipple into my mouth, then the other, she gapsed each time. I let go and got up again, I was going to watch... "Alright, Jenny get on him, face me" Jenny got right on it, straddling his cock while facing me and his feet, pushing herself all the way down it. She started to move up and down. I could see his cock slide out then back it, wet with her juices, she'd obviously been very aroused. I slipped the straps of the slip off and let it fall to the floor, then shucked off the panties and bra too. I stood naked right at Trevor's feet watching them fuck, Jenny's eyes aimed at my belly, trying to avoid looking at me I realised... and I wanted to see her eyes... "Look up at me Jenny..." And her eyes came to mine... those green eyes locked on mine, I could see the lust. I made my way next to them, Jenny looking at me the whole time. I put my hand on her chin and kissed her again. Then made my way up to Trevor and kissed him too. I let my tongue swirl around his a little, then broke my lips away from his. I got up and straddled his head, slowly lowering myself onto his mouth. His tongue was good, but not great. Feeling him move under me as Jenny rode him was really fun though. I heard Jenny moan loudly and I think she came. Trevor's tongue got more and more ragged and I knew he was close. I got off him and had Jenny get off too. His cock jumped and twitched in the open air. I reached over and took it in my hand and slowly jerked it. "Cum for me... let me see you cum..." He groaned and I could feel him trying to finish but I wasn't quite getting him there. I sped up and squeezed a little more... "Cum Trevor..." And he tensed hard... white goo spurted out and ran down over my hand. I let go oh his cock and looked at the goo covering my fingers. I felt odd, I liked the feeling but my emotions were conflicted. I looked at Jenny who stared back at me blankly... I realised she was waiting for me to say something. I sent to to get a wet cloth to clean Trevor up which she did, then I took her into the washroom with me. I had her run a shower, but to point the water away from us and we got in. I asked her to wash me. She sprayed me with the wand carefully. She soaped my front with the bar soap. She spent time soaping my breasts and nipples well. As she went lower I spread my legs and let her soap my kitty, but grabbed her hand and pushed it into me as she did. She let a soapy finger slip inside me. I let go and she finished soaping my front. I turned around and she did the same to my back. I didn't ask but she soaped right into my ass, pushing a soaping finger inside. She knelt down and soaped my legs before helping me rinse. I held my ass open and she rinsed it well, then I turned around and she did the same to my kitty. I took the soap and soaped her body. She barely reacted to me. I ran the bar ove her mound and let my fingers rub into her slit. I heard her breath catch so knew she was enjoying it. I repositioned so she was facing away from me and soaped her back, taking time to soap her ass well, though I didn't finger her. Then I made her rinse herself as I watched, enjoying the show pl studios of the water running off her body. I shut the water off and pulled her to me. We kissed again and I enjoyed feeling our wet bodies pressing against each other. I opened the curtain and she got out. She took a towel and held it open. I got out and she wrapped it around me and started drying me. She was very thourough and took time to make sure my skin was dry before letting the towel fall to the floor. She quickly dried herself with another towel. I led her back to the bed. Trevor was still laying flat on his back, his cock totally soft. I told him to go sit on the chair at the desk, then lay myself down in the middle of the bed. Jenny stood waiting... "Come eat me, until I tell you to stop." Again, I don't know how I said it, but I did... Jenny wasted no time, I watched her get between my legs, and lean forward, her damp red hair sticking to my skin. Her tongue went straight to my clit. I lay back and enjoyed the feeling of her tongue on me, working my clit, but I needed more... "Finger me too Jenny" And without any delay I felt a finger slip inside me, then a second. They moved in and out quickly for a few moments, then started probing around, pressing into the top of my cunt until they found that spot up inside. It was enough to make me cum but she didn't even slow down. I looked over at Trevor sitting on the chair... "Trevor come over here, suck my nipples" Trevor also responded without hesitating, getting on the bed and sucking a nipple into his mouth and twirling it with his tongue, then switching to the other. I just let myself go, feeling the pleasure roll, letting more orgasms flow over me. I could feel Jenny tiring so I stopped them. It was time to enjoy Trevor anyways. I pushed him onto his back and he layed himself out flat again. I sucked on his already semi-hard cock, getting him fully up. Once he was I straddled him and slid his cock into my very wet cunt. I could feel my wetness squish out as i rubbed into the base of his cock. I started to ride him hard, positively ramming down onto his cock. I was enjoying it alot but I really wasn't feeling into it... something didn't feel right. I got off of Trevor and sucked him until he came, swallowing it down almost automatically. I looked over at Jenny who had stood by the bed the whole time. I looked over at Frank who had taken his clothes off and was slowly jerking his cock. I decided if i was going to try this I was going to try it all. "Jenny, bend over the foot of the bed, I'm going to spank you" Jenny didn't hesistate and got into the position I asked, sticking her ass out and spreading her legs a little. I stood next to her and tried to slap my hand against her, but I stopped short the first time... this didn't feel right. I reach down and felt her slit, she was dripping wet. I pulled back and tried to slap her again, this time I made contact, not hard but enough to emit a smack sound. Jenny barked out a very monotone "one"... I felt very strange... I slapped her again, this time harder, enough that my palm stung a little and i could see the red mark. "two" came from her in the same controlled tone. I managed to do more before I felt fully ill. I tried to keep going but I felt really off... I started feeling lightheaded and dizzy. I stopped and told her to stand, and I went into the washroom. I barely made it before I lost my balance and grabbed the towel rack... thankfully it held. I ran cold water on my wrists and tried to calm down. My legs were wobbly and I didn't feel right. My mind was running crazy, I couldn't calm down. I started to feel very weak and half fell half knelt down, then sat down on the cold tile floor. I hadn't closed the door and Frank was standing there, as I looked at him I broke down and started just balling my eyes out. He came in and held me. "shhh, it's ok Lilly..." I just cried a few minutes, before I could calm down. When i finally did I just gazed into Franks eyes. He smiled and kissed my forehead before helping me up and wetting a face cloth for me. "Now we know Lilly, and you did nothing wrong, ok?" I nodded. I washed up and we went back to the bedroom. The other were sitting on the bed. Frank led me to the bed and had me sit next to Trevor at the end of the bed. "Alright well we've answered the question... Now the of us are going to have some fun!" Frank got out a rope and had Jenny stand in front of him. Then he had me stand facing her, one foot between hers the other outside, breasts touching and cheek to cheek. The rope started being wound around out ankles, binding them in a line, then he wrapped us in a cross over pattern all the way up to our shoulders. I could feel the warmth of her body on every part of mine, the smell of her hair was in every breath. Her breasts crushed my chest with every breath, though not to the point of causing discomfort. Before long our sweat started to squish between us, and I could feel her legs starting to tremble as we stood there. I don't know how long we stood there while Frank just looked at us, but finally and surprisingly he had Trevor help him and they lifted us onto the bed, Jenny on the bottom, me on top. "Very nice, now I'm going to discipline you Lilly... only fair since you did Jenny earlier." And without any delay there was a firm smack on my ass "one!" smacks, each one making me jump and squash myself into Jenny. After that Frank had us flip over and he applied more smacks to Jenny, now I could feel her weight crushing me. I could feel her jump as each smack hit her, feel her tense and relax. After he was done he helped us roll onto our sides. The binding was getting very uncomfortable. Frank cut us loose with a pair of sheers and we both lay on the bed in the scraps of rope letting our skin cool and dry off. It was an amazing experience though! After we'd been laying there a bit both Frank and Trevor climbed onto the bed. Frank with Jenny, Trevor with me. They spread our legs and went to town eating us out. I came twice more on Trevor's tongue. After that they got into position and fucked us side by side. Trevor didn't last very long and came inside me. Frank lasted a while longer before pulling out and spraying Jenny's whole front with cum. Frank sent us both to shower and wash up. Jenny helped me into the shower and washed me, then I returned the favor. Once we were back in the bedroom we found Trevor asleep on the sofa. Frank was getting dressed. "You girls rest, I'll be back in the morning" We cleared the bed of the remaining rope and got under the sheets. Frank kissed me and then left, turning the lights off. Jenny and I lay there but I was way to pumped up to sleep. Jenny dozed off but I couldn't. I just lay awake listening to her sleeping, hearing Trevor snore and basically letting the world go by. The clock ticked by slowly... :, :, :... Frank came back about , turning all the lights on and getting naked right away. He pulled the covers off of us and got right on top of me. There was no foreplay he was hard and he put himself into me, I was still wet and horny so it wasn't much of a challenge. He fucked me hard and deep. Jenny watched until Frank pushed her head towards me. She moved in to kiss me and we had a very long passionate make out as Frank pounded me. Frank finally pulled out and moved over our still kissing faces. He jerked himself and splashed our faces with cum. We finally broke our kiss and giggled. Frank had Trevor come over and we sucked his cock with Frank's cum still on our cheeks. He came in Jenny's mouth and she swallowed it down. Frank got a towel and cleaned our faces, then had us get off the bed. He was hard again and he had Trevor suck him. We just sat on the sofa and watched. Frank made him go slowly. Finally he pushed him off and jerked himself off on Trevor's chest. That done he got Trevor to go shower, then said he wanted a show from us. We got on the bed in a , with Jenny on top. I don't remember how long we went at it for, but it was a long time. I came over and over, Jenny's tongue was really good, and I'm pretty sure she came alot too. Frank finally stopped us. olivia mpl studios I felt like rubber and Jenny was shaking. He told Trevor to dress and go, which he did. I dozed off a bit, and so did Jenny. I came to when I felt something being pushed into my kitty. Frank was working a dildo into me, and another into Jenny's. He worked them in and out until we both talia mpl studios came again, which wasn't easy, but finally happened, first for Jenny, then me. Then he pulled the dildos out and made us lick them dry. I was totally spent, I felt like a ragdoll. Frank had us wash up again, this time one by one, Jenny when first, then me. When I came out into the bedroom Jenny was dressed, as was Frank. He told me to mpl studios galleries dress and we left together. Jenny drove herself and Frank drove me home. Amy was out when I got in late afternoon. I just undressed and went to bed. I woke up Sunday morning, and I was sore... but that passed soon enough. LillytheSexStudent

XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0