Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Hi there, I suppose this is a confession of sorts, I was a complete slut in my teens. I've never really told anyone of my past before but I have recently got engaged and confessed all to my boyfriend and I decided to also write it down here for him to read. I have always been quite adventurous and often got into to trouble when I was young, I loved (and still do) to wear make-up, short skirts, flirt with boys and what not. I lost my virginity at with a boy in a garden shed, it wasn't a spectacular event, kind of just happened. I had a couple of other young nakid girls boyfriends afterwards had little better sex on occasion. I was afraid to be called the school slut at the time so didn't put out too often. After turning my friends and I would often hang out at a park near home, there were a group of boys older than us ( to something) that also hung out in a different area of the park, normally drinking or smoking joints. My friends and I started to speak to them on occasion and got high with them a few times. One night after smoking a couple of joints, my friends left to go home and I stayed back as I was having a good time. I had been flirting with one boy in particular and we had kissed a couple of times. After my friends had left Dan took me by the hand and led me into an enclosed area behind some bushes, I knew what he was after and feeling pretty horny with this cute muscular year old I was happy to go with it. We pretty much did as you would expect, kissing, Dan feeling and squeezing my breasts, putting his hand up my skirt and fingering me, I sucked his cock. Eventually I laid down with my knickers in my pocket and Dan fucked me hard, I had my first orgasm from having sex with Dan. I wasn't aware until it was over, but Dan's friends about or of them had all been watching the entire thing and were high fiving Dan when we came out of the bushes. Although I was embarrassed having been watched it was a laugh. After this I would regularly hang out with Dan and his friends, sometimes with my friends and sometimes without. One night it was just me and Dan and about of his friends, we were hanging out near the bushes smoking joints and I had a good buzz going. Dan suggested I had been teasing his friends and I should give them some something, I assumed Dan was joking but it became apparent he was serious. A guy called Tony who had been sat next to me, put his arm around me and started kissing me, I was hesitant at first but could see Dan was smiling and I decided to see what it would be like with Tony. Tony took me into the small area behind the bushes and Dan and his friends followed. Tony pushed me down on my knees and I sucked on Tony's cock for a while, I have to admit I was feeling quite hot sucking his cock in front of Dan and his friends. I decided to go with it and pulled my knickers off and laid back for Tony who fucked me. As soon as Tony had finished, a guy called Steve came over and fucked me next. After a while I had been fucked by all five of them including Dan. Everyone was in a good mood and we had a good laugh. I was surprised myself how good it felt and having had a few orgasms as well, I had quite enjoyed it. I had them swear they would never tell anyone what happened. About a week later I was alone with the guys again, Dan and I had just had sex in the small clearing and after he finished he asked me if I would fuck the guys again, I said ok and Dan went off and told them. They came into the clearing one at time this time and I had sex with guys that night. This became almost a weekly thing that would happen. Dan took my anal virginity in his bedroom which I discovered I really enjoyed and was not nearly as painful as I had heard it would be. One Saturday night shortly after I was at Dan's house with of his friends, we were all drinking and smoking joints, playing music and having a good time. They wanted to play strip poker but I didn't know how to play poker so settled on playing some kind of snap game. Where if one of the guys got snap I had to take off a piece of my clothing. Of course playing snap with other guys it wasn't long before I was down to just my knickers. I playfully refused to take them off, stringing them along. Eventually they picked me up, held my arms and legs and removed my knickers for me. At this point I had hands all over me, I couldn't tell who I was models with small breasts kissing as they kept changing, they were taking turns fingering me, I got lost in the moment. The guys started stripping and I figured there was no turning back now, for a while I would be sucking on one cock, wanking another, and another pounding my pussy from behind. At some point I was straddling a guy who was sat on the couch and Dan came up behind me and pushed his cock into my ass, my first experience of DP (and many more to come). The guys were cheering and saying how hot I was. After Dan had cum, one of the guys replaced him. They all took turns with my ass, pussy and mouth, by the end of the night I was exhausted, sticky and a little sore. I had arranged to stay the night at Dan's telling my parents I was staying at a girlfriends. Dan took me up to his bedroom and let me sleep in his bed. I woke in the morning with Dan in bed with me and a couple of guys sleeping on his bedroom floor, the other guys were sleeping in the living room. Dan and I started playing around in bed after he had fucked me got up to go make coffee, one of the guys sleeping on the bedroom floor had woken up and got in bed with me an fucked me again, by the time he had finished there was a line of guys waiting to fuck me again. Which I have always found quite funny to think about. They all fucked me again in the morning with a couple of them taking me in the ass again. I was able to use Dan's shower and get cleaned up before going home. Lying to my mum that I had a good time staying at girlfriend's. This pretty much went on for a good two years, Dan's friends came and went, there were new guys at times, then they would disappear, some moved, got girlfriends. I was never Dan's girlfriend and he would fuck other girls but as far as I know I was the only one that fucked Dan and his friends though. My friends had an idea what was going on but never asked and I never told. Unfortunately after about years I did fall pregnant, with no idea who the father might have been, thankfully with Dan's help I was able to get an abortion. I stopped seeing Dan when I moved away for University and I haven't seen him since. At university I carried on having a lot of casual sex(often waking up models with small breasts a guy and having no idea what is name was), including a few nights with two or three guys at the same time, lesbian sex with with my room mate and even a quick fling with a lecturer. I may confess my university stories later. After university I graduated with a good degree and managed land a good job with a big company. My wild sex days are pretty much behind me now. My boyfriend has been really excited and horny hearing erotic artistic nudes of my past and has asked if I would consider a threesome with him, which I am seriously considering. Hope you enjoyed reading sweetie. heaven

XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0