Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
EDIT: I wrote this for another redditor, he'll know who he is when he sees it We live nearly 500 miles away from each other so we don't see each other very often... so here's my go-to spank bank story!! First time writing in this sub, be merciful! Wasn't super sure if its the right one, let me know if it isn't. On to the story!! The Hotel: I'm wet at the thought that you might walk through the door any minute, Visions of the last time we met up are running though my head and I can hardly contain my excitement. Who knew what some random man from kikpals would give me the most mind-blowing sex of my life. I go to the bathroom to mouthwash for the 3rd time. I want everything to be perfect when you get here. I figure I'll suggest we get dinner or something when you get here, even though the only thing I want to be put in my mouth is you. After a good 30 minutes of pacing the room, obsessively checking my hair, mouth-washing again, and imagining all the things you'll do to me, I mpl studios nude finally hear it: a knock at the door. I rush over and immediately open it without even checking that it is actually you. You look as excited as I feel and can only get out a ragged-breathed "Hi." "How ar—–" Before I can get out even a single pleasantry, you are kissing me. I feel your scruffy beard on my face and your tongue teases my lips. I let out an involuntary moan. Damn you're a good kisser. I start to come up for air but any air I did have is immediately knocked out of me when you push my shoulders back until I am up against the wall. I know this is out of character for you and for a brief second you're worried you've been too rough. I want to convey how much I am loving this, how there's juices literally dripping down my leg at this point, how I can't wait to feel you move inside of me... However I can only get two breathless words out: "Fuck me." You're eyes widen and a smirk plays across your lips. "Yes ma'am." You grab my hips, digging your fingers into the soft flesh inside of my hip bones and spin me around. You're leading me in front of you to the bed. When you get to the edge of the bed you push me down on my stomach. You climb on top of me straddling me with one leg on each side of me. You start aggressively kissing my neck and biting me. I'm out of my mind with desire at this point. You pull up my shirt and run your tongue up my spine. You know I am dying to flip over, but you tease me a little while longer. You run your hands under my shirt and bra to grab my breasts and roll my nipples between your fingers. Yeah that did it. I can't wait any longer. I spin around and peel off my clothes. I take off your shirt and pants, leaving only your boxers, which I'm thrilled to see are not only nearly tearing at the seams from your hard-on, but are also slightly wet from precum. I tell you to lay down on your back. You life your hips as I tear off your boxers. I can't wait to go down on you. I love the way you taste. I go to lick you, but I remember all the times you've teased me and decide it's time for a little payback. I grab your wrists and move your hands to the pillow. "If you move, I stop." mpl girls I warn you. I start by kissing your neck and chest lightly. As I move south with my kisses, I can feel my nipples dragging across your torso. I know its driving you as crazy as it is me. I let your dick slide across my body as I move up and down on you, kissing you sweetly. Just when you think I am going to continue being gentle, I rake my fingernails across your chest. Your anya mplstudios entire body tenses and you gasp. You grab the back of my hair and pull my face to yours for a kiss but I don't give in. "Did I say you could move?" I ask. I put your arms back where they were and move back down to your dick. I love how hard it is and yet how your skin is so soft. And I love making you feel good. I lick my lips and gently take you into my mouth. I'm trying to focus on you but I can't deny how turned on I am getting doing this. I shift so that I am straddling your leg. Before I can help myself I am grinding on your leg, drenching you. I start sucking your cock more aggressively. I can hear small sounds of pleasure escaping your lips. Neither of us can take it anymore so I scoot up to be on top of you. I grab your dick and rub the tip up and down against my clit. Your hands move from my hips to my thighs and back again. I finally push you inside of me. God, I love everything about fucking you. The way you move inside of me, the sounds we make, the look in your eyes, the feel of your chest hair on my hands. I bend down and kiss your neck and you wrap your arms around me. My lips graze your ear as I'm whimpering your name. You sit up and we are face to face while you're still inside of me. You cup my cheek in your hand and look into my eyes before kissing me. You gently bite my lower lip and then plant small kisses and bites along my jaw and down my neck. You tell me to lay on my back. You move between my legs. I'm holding onto your arms and I involuntarily squeeze your biceps and moan when you slide into me. As you are moving in and out of me I am completely lost in the sensation. Nothing exists in the world except you and me. You lean back and put one of pl studios my legs on your shoulder and then the other. You are reaching so deep inside me now. You instruct me, "Touch yourself." I am too lost in ecstasy to be embarrassed. I reach one hand down and start rubbing my wet, swollen clit. I know that seeing me make myself come drives your wild. You are pumping faster and faster and I am getting closer and closer. "Come for me baby." you plead. With one hand I am desperately rubbing my clit and my other hand is clamped around your arm. I know I am digging my nails into your skin, but I also know you're loving every second of it. We are both breathing hard and have looks of complete rapture on our faces. For an instant we lock eyes and then I am sent over the edge. I know you can feel my muscles contracting around you just as I can feel your dick twitching and pulsing in me. We ride out our orgasms together, creating quite a bit of noise for anyone who is passing by the room to hear. But anyone else is th last thing on either of our minds. You pull out and me and rest your head on my chest. My heart is racing and small beads of sweat are on your temples. I reach up and stroke your hair. You start giggling. "What?" I ask. You reply, "I'm good, how are you?" bittenthrowaway

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
5 Alisa Mpl - Three Ways Anya Mpl Will Improve Your Sex Life StephanStrahan86126 2015.10.18 303
» Anya Mpl Studios - Get The Scoop On Mpl Pics Before You're Too Late ColinQ745726835746 2015.10.18 9
3 Alisa Mpl - Beware The Mpl Studios Free Scam ErnestineNoll9492 2015.10.18 8
2 Latest Mpl Studios - What The Pope Can Teach You About Kamilla 18 Nude KatharinaMidgette32 2015.10.17 12
1 Small Tits Models - Medium Breasts May Not Exist! KatharinaMidgette32 2015.10.17 3
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0