Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
You walk into the amatuer hardcore pics room and you are wearing my favorite thing... lacy black lingerie, stilettos, and you’ve already cuffed yourself. The first round of sex is going to be hard and fast. I'm going to pound your pussy mercilessly until I cum. When I do I'm going to pull out and cum on your tits and neck. I want you to wear it while I work on your next orgasm. ill be eating your pussy making you almost suffocate me with it as you amateur sex images grind on my face so i can taste all of you. then I'm going to blindfold you and tease your body. Slapping, pinching, and inserting some toys that i bought for you. Slowly I am going to insert the butt plug I got you. It’s so hard to take my time because I am so excited to finally see you again. i put this cock ring around my balls that way it makes me stay as hard as possible as well as another vibrating cock ring so when I'm fully inside of you your clit gets a nice buzz causing tingles to go up and down your body. after taking my sweet time licking your asshole and inserting the butt plug i lay you down, and remove the blind fold so i can look you in the eyes and see the amount of pleasure your going through. im teasing your entrance with my cock rubbing it between your sweet pussy lips and grinding it against your clit. i finally enter as your now begging me to put my cock inside you. i finally do and feel your warm slippery wet pussy. i cant help myself and i begin to fuck you as fast as i can. The room echoes with the sound of your wet pussy being slammed, of the bed itself moving and squeaking with each thrust. With each thrust hitting you deeper then the last you know you won't be able to stop it from coming now, your pussy walls wrap tightly around my cock, as you orgasm sending micro quakes of tingling sensation karups x across your entire body. The bed seems to shake in unison with your body as the orgasm fills you with wave and wave of pleasure. I continue to fuck your convulsing pussy, using your soaking wet cunt to satisfy my own needs as your orgasm continues to amateur xxx pictures run through you.Then you feel my cock explode and fill your pussy with my hot cum. Your pussy convulses even harder now as if to milk my cock for every last drop. Afterwards we just slump down onto each other cum now running down your legs and in your ass and all over you from the time before. we now have cum all over each other. you get back up knowing I'm not finished either you stick your cunt right on my face and force me to clean it out of you."go ahead baby, get it all out of there, i know you want to." you say as your grinding your cum filled soaking wet pussy all over my face. as I'm doing so your collecting all my cum off of you and me with your hands and putting it in your mouth and holding it there. once you've collected it all you ask me with cum in your mouth to open my mouth and you spit the entire load back down my throat. you laugh and continue to grind your pussy against my mouth i have your cum and mine all over my chin and face and in my beard. then forcefully I climb on top of you, in a 69 position, dangling my cock above your face, the precum pumping from the head, and my balls look so heavy and full, brushing against you. I start to lick your clit and rub your pussy as I slowly drop my cock into your mouth.Then, you spit on me, getting me nice and wet, and take me as deep and as fast as you can. gagging at this point I can feel your tongue pulsing along my shaft as you go up and down, with your hand following your mouth and twisting a little bit with each stroke, just how I love it. You work me like this until I can't take it any more, and I can feel myself about to explode. You feel this as well, and take me out of your mouth, and I explode all over your perfect tits. All hot and wet and sticky. You look at me, smile and say "now you have to get me off before you can fuck me again " as you're picking my cum off of your tits with your fingers and cleaning them off. I'm already hard again. I'd lay you in your back and tie your hands out over your head. Then I'd push your thighs apart and bury my face in your pussy. My hand comes up and starts pressing above your clit, drifting down to provide pressure, your lips pressed between my tongue and hand, getting my fingers slicker and slicker. I start teasing at your hole, alternating between tongue and fingers, getting closer and closer to penetration, at the same time, I'm tugging at your pussy lips, stretching and releasing. Putting pressure near to, but not quite on your clit. As you get wet from my attentions, I wait for the right moment, then sink the flat of my tongue directly onto your clit while I push a well wetted finger into your pussy. Pulling my finger across the roof of your cunt, not too hard, not to fast, slowly pulling out. This, while my tongue works up toward your stomach, until I can curl just the tip of my tongue to caress your clit in just the right place.i begin to kiss your neck, groping your tits over and over. you begin to moan again " mmmm baby you know how bad I've been wanting your cock please quit making me wait! i don't know if i can handle it I'm already dripping wet again and i don't even know how were still going!!" you say. I say "I've been waiting patiently for you to get back. I haven't cum the whole time you're gone. My balls are so full and they ache every day." and with that you insert me into you this time you want to take it slow. so i lay down you on top of me and i have you lay all your weight on me . i begin to fuck you while rubbing your back and asshole. with the clit ring on my cock you can bearly last two minutes so you begin riding me faster and faster I'm now holding a vibrator to your clit with the bootleg vibrating as well. i feel you begin to cum and its the most amazing feeling ever that i cant help myself and once again release a huge warm load of cum deep inside your pussy. you collapse on top of me with my cock still hard inside of you and immediately fall asleep. i then slowly and softly rub my fingers up and down your back as you sleep in my arms. wackytobacky40208 [1 comment]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
1848 Convenient Plans For Find Best Price - An Update RobtOdom467611120737 2015.10.17 27
1847 A Couple Of Pointer To Take Care Of Data Entrance Company. JaniBaldridge2857 2015.10.17 32
1846 How To Find Out Data Access. UlrichDaniel9587177 2015.10.17 29
1845 Is It Truly All It Is Broken Up To Be? ClarissaKinser52872 2015.10.17 30
1844 Saint. Louis Couple Employs Mortgage To Get Dream Home In California YaniraFalcon840 2015.10.17 29
1843 Desire To Make Dollars Making An Investment In Real-estate? Try Out These Suggestions! Shantell98Z0018709300 2015.10.17 28
1842 Youngsters Could Be Successful. JannetteCoull896608 2015.10.17 12
1841 People Intrigued In The Credibility Of The Data Entry. MarleneGarvan7517146 2015.10.17 16
1840 Information And Tips On Purchasing A New Recliner Sofa MindyGarnsey0608619 2015.10.17 27
1839 Work From Home Jobs For Moms Without Paying A Fee BobbyBarraclough 2015.10.17 28
1838 Pamela Anderson Selling Green Malibu Property (Images) YaniraFalcon840 2015.10.17 29
1837 Standards For Picking The Most Effective Immigration Legal Representative DorethaElliot88520 2015.10.17 26
1836 Items To Sell To Make Money MaricelaLysaght85 2015.10.17 28
1835 Home Safety And Safety Includes Home Alarm Methods And Kid Proofing KatharinaVance992 2015.10.17 27
1834 Uncomplicated Advice Of Price Compare Website - An Intro RobtOdom467611120737 2015.10.17 28
» Karup Stars - Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Karup Women And Why You Must Read This Report MargartRuhl932993 2015.10.17 8
1832 Lessons Learned From 3 Business That Have Actually Long Embraced Distant Work ChandaMolnar85714 2015.10.17 28
1831 Time Jobs From Home ChangOlszewski01 2015.10.17 15
1830 Immigration Attorney For Your Migration Demands ThaoConnal08914 2015.10.17 26
1829 How May There Be An Actual Estate Permit Suspended? YaniraFalcon840 2015.10.17 28
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 99 Next
/ 99
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0