Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

art of eroticaYou would think Joey was a normal young man, He lived at home with his twin sister and his Mother. His father left a long time ago and his mother remained alone. He attended classes at the local community college along with his sister and he worked part time at a restaraunt. He hung out with his friends, partied a little bit, when he went out with his friends, they'd go to bars and hit on women, and Joey never would. Joey was always single, and his friends never knew why. They thought Joey was a virgin, either small breasted models that or gay...but Joey was neither. Internally he laughed at all of his friends failed attempts at picking up women. Joey was secretly swimming in pussy. He never told a soul. But he was. His friends would go home drunk and emptyhanded, or they would go home drunk to their hand...but Joey went home to his Hot Mom, and his equally attractive twin sister.
He didnt know how it started. It just did. One day things just kinda happened. Joey was lounging around one morning and he happened across his sister walking naked from the shower to her room. They stopped and stared at each other for a second. She was clearly slightly embarassed being caught exposed and vulnerable like that, and he was clearly taken aback by his sisters stunning body. But still they stared into each others eyes, unable to contain the lust that was held within. He followed her into her room and it all just happened. They mpl studio updates were so caught up in the moment that they didnt even close the door. Joey grabbed his sisters naked body and pulled her close to him. His hands ran up her body and over her breasts. He leaned in and kissed her lips. She kissed back. They shared a deep, passionate moment and she started to push him away.
"No, Joey we cant, stop." Joey ignored her and pulled her back in. His hands were now running down her back and towards her exposed vagina. When he got there, he could feel her juices already running down her leg. Joey smiled at his sister.
"You want this." He coud tell her resistance was pure semantics, she was obviously flustered by the taboo, but her body clearly told him yes. He grabbed her and through his twin sister onto the bed. He could feel his hard cock pushing up on the inside of his pants. It needed to be set free, it needed to be milked and drained. He needed to empty his seed into his sister. He unbuckled his belt and took of his pants. His sister laying on the bed before him, she wa shocked by the size of Joey's cock.
"Oh, wow...I never expected you to be so...so big." She stuttered, she couldnt believe this was happening and she couldnt believe how badly she lusted after her twin. "Please Joey, will you give me your sweet cum? I need that cock, Its amazing."
Joey smiled with delight as he felt a surge of energy rush into his already erect cock. He walked over to his sister so he was standing over her. He dmeanded she lay down on her back with her head hanging off the side of the bed so he could amply use her tight little throat. She quickly obliged and Joey stood over her. Stroking her cheek with his thumb, His throbbing cock dangling over her face. Joey grabbed his sister by the throat, "Open your mouth, youre mine now. From this point on, youre holes are mine to fuck however and whenever I want."
"Yes, Joey. I hope I can be a good sister for you" She was shocked at how much she wanted this, shocked at how badly she wanted to please her brother, how badly she wanted his cum all over her, and inside of her. She felt his strong grip on her throat and she felt good. "Please, Joey, please fuck me, please use me."
Joey forced his large cock into her mouth. He let out an audible moan and she gagged a little bit. He kept his hands on her throat and started to thrust his hips back and forth. Before long he was brutally fucking her face. Holding her head in place as he slid his cock in and out of her wet mouth. He was pleased that his sister was so good at taking his cock. "Youre so good at this sis, Im going to give you a nice load of tasty cum." He pulled his cock out of her mouth and stood over her, as he stroked it.
She moaned with delight " Yes PLease, cum all over my face." Joey came, he grunted and came, it was a big load, Joey and his sister forgot all about where they were, what time it was, they were just so focused on getting off, they didnt realize they werent the mpl talia only one's getting off.
"Yes! cum all over her face!" Joey and his sister jumped, and turned around surprised to see their mother standing in the doorway. She was wearing a skirt and a tight top, and one of her hands missing, it had disappeared up her skirt as she watched her son abuse her daughters face. She had gotten home from the grocery store, and heard moans and gags and choking and gargles coming from upstairs and she wandered upon quite the sight...and the door was wide open too! Joey stood there before his mother, his cock getting hard again even after just cumming all over his sister. His sister sat their with Joeys cum painted all over her face in a thick coat. They were both embarassed ot be caught like this to say the least. They were both shocked and speechless and didnt know what to say. Mommy walked in and mpl pics shut the door behind her. She walks over to Joey and says " That was quite the experience seeing my little boy handle a woman like that...Im glad you you turned out so hung!" she looks at his sister "and you are such a good little girl taking that big cock of his like that!" Joey and his sister couldnt believe what they were hearing. They just kind of went with it. "would you fuck Mommy's face like that Joey?" She reached down and started stroking his cock, it wasnt long before he was fully erect and ready to unload more of his cum. HIs Mother got down on her knees. "PLease Joey fuck my face like you fucked your sisters." SHe opened her mouth wide and stared up at him. He smiled down at her and obliged. He looked over at his sister as he fucked Mommys face, he noticed she was watching intently, touching herself, He could hear her moan. All he could think about was fucking his sisters tight little cunt as he fucked his Mothers face.
Joey leaned down and whispered to his mother " Mommy will you hold her down while I fuck her."
"Of course honey!" She smiled happy at the thought of being able to see this, and she was hopeful that she would get her sons cock as well.
The sister sat there on the bed, horny and dying to be filled, she heard her brother and Mommy whispering but couldnt hear what they were talking about when all of the sudden they got up and walked over to her. "Is it my turn again?" She blushed a little bit and smiled. Joey nodded and Mommy got on the bed and grabbed her daughter and forced her to sit on her lap. She reached around and grabbed her thighs and spread open her legs.
"Fuck her Joey. I wanna see your cum dripping out of her." Joey fucked her. Again and again. And he Fucked Mommy. He fucked Mommy and his sister all day that day, and since that day they have been his own personal sex toys to use ad abuse whenever he wants. And ever since then, he has never really felt the need to chase women at bars with his friends...because he gets to go home to his Hot Mom and Twin sister.

tastysir

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
2 Mpl Anya - Raisa Mpl Studios Can Be Fun For Everyone StephanStrahan86126 2015.10.18 416
» Sarah Mpl Studios - 4 Tips To Start Building A Anya Mpl Studios You Always Wanted KatharinaMidgette32 2015.10.17 4
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0