Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
An important conference call was only thirty minutes away, and his nerves were not calming down. But he knew how he could clear his head, guaranteed. He checked the clock, and saw it was just after eight. She should be in the office by now. If she was not, she deserved some swift smacks on that tight little ass, he thought. He picked up the phone and dialed her desk. "Good morning," a smirking voice said on the other end. "Morning. I'd like a word with you in my office...immediately," he said, smiling despite himself. "That sounds like a priority, I'll bump it to the top of my list. I'll be right there to get all the details," she replied, and with a click hung up the phone. He leaned back in his chair, and felt a tightening in his tailored trousers. Soon clicking heels grew louder in the hall and after a few quick raps on the door, a feminine figure appeared. She pressed the door closed behind her and strode over to his desk. The business-like pencil skirt, high heels, and the traditional buttoned-up blouse she wore gave her a conservative appearance, but they had enough experience together that he knew better. She reached his chair and he pulled her close for a lustful kiss, their tongues mingling together. "Do you want it?" he whispered to her. "So badly," she moaned, rubbing him through his pants. "Tell me what you want," he said, unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to the floor. "I want your cock," she whispered back, standing up to reveal her thigh high stockings with her blouse falling so he just got a peek of her lace panties. He stood up and, after kicking off his shoes, pulled off his pants and briefs. The shirt and socks would have to stay, the clock was ticking. He ran his fingers along the top of her thighs, relishing her soft skin, and helped her out of her panties. They caught around her heels for a moment, but she kept them on. She knew he liked it. He fingered her pussy and was happy to find she was melting for it. So wet and sticky already. She pressed her body into his fingers. "Oh yes, who's a horny girl?" he teased her, and with gentle pressure pushed her to her knees in front of him. She eagerly took him in her mouth, and starting bobbing up and down right away, cupping his balls lightly and not stopping to swallow, so it became quite wet very quickly. "Fuck, you're good at that," he moaned, throwing back his head and squeezing his eyes tightly shut. He pushed her head to keep the speed just how he liked it, and she moaned in enjoyment at his gentle controlling motions. That snapped him back to thinking about more than just the incredible sensations on his dick, and he remembered how much she liked when he was a bit rougher. Couldn't hurt to get her even wetter. He looked down at the incredibly sexy sight in front of him and holding her head in his hands he stopped her and said, "look at me." She looked up at him, cock still in her mouth, and he smiled at her. Slowly, he pushed his cock very deep into her mouth. "Swallow," he commanded her, the smile still playing on his lips. Her eyes widened a little bit. He unbuttoned the top few buttons of her shirt and pinched her nipples. She moaned and closed her eyes. "Look at me," he told her again. "Swallow. Swallow my cock. I'm going to fuck your throat and you're going to like it." She gave out a whimper, but after a moment obeyed and with one swallow he slipped down her throat. It was tight and wet and wonderful. Holding onto her head, he fucked her throat hard, again and again. "Oh, yes, baby. Yes, that feels so good. What a good girl you are," he told her, and after a moment pulled out of her mouth. With a gasp she caught her breath. He pulled her to her feet and gave her a quick kiss and pinched her nipples again. "I have to make a quick phone call," he told her, fingering her pussy. "No, babe," she started to protest. "I still want to fuck that tight pussy of yours. Do you want that too?" he asked her with a gentle voice. "Yes, I need you inside me," she replied. "Go lean over the couch and spread those sexy legs of yours so I can see that tight, wet pussy while I'm on the phone. Then I'll fuck you just like you need, don't you?" he said. "Yes, I need a good fucking from your big cock," she told him, she loved how he knew just how she liked the dirty talk. He nodded toward the couch, and picked up the phone. She did just as she was told, and presented him a beautiful view of her glistening pussy as she leaned over with her legs spread, thigh highs and high heels and all. "Fuck, she is the hottest nymph," he thought to himself as the phone rang, not taking his eyes off her. "Hey Bill," he said suddenly, speaking briskly. "Wanted to remind you of the call with Chicago in at 8:30. Couldn't do it without you—ok, great, thanks, buddy. Talk to you in a bit. Alright, bye." He hung up the phone and walked quickly over to her. "You naughty, naughty girl," he laughed, and he grabbed her hand that she was using to slowly finger herself. "You got me so horny, babe," she told him, still bent over the couch. "I have just what you need," he said, and he rubbed his cock along her slit, getting it nice and wet. She moaned. "Do you like that?" he whispered in her ear, squeezing her firm breasts. "Oh, fuck me, babe. Fuck me," she whined softly into the cushions. He teased her a bit more, and then lining himself up just right he plunged slowly inside her. "Oh, yes," she moaned. "You're so wet for me, I think you like my big cock inside you," he told her, keeping up the dirty talk just like she wanted. He could feel her getting masha mpl studios wetter as he continued, "you like getting filled up and stretched by a fat cock, don't you?" "Oh, yes, babe," she replied. He gave her long, fast strokes. "Everyone knows you're my little slut. Everyone knows you're in here getting fucked by my cock. You know that, don't you?" he asked her. "I am your little slut," she replied. He started fucking her harder, making her tits bounce back and forth. "Then don't hold back, be proud that you're taking my big cock. You're going to get filled up with a big load, you know that, don't you?" he asked. "Yes, babe," she responded with a whimper. "You need me to fuck you harder, do you? When are you going to admit you love getting fucked by me? Your legs are spread and I'm going deep inside you and you are so, so wet for me. Let everyone know how much you love getting filled up with my cock! Do you want me to stop?" he asked her. "No!" she cried out. He slowed the pace to tease her. "Then what do you want me to do?" he asked. "Fuck me!" she said. "They can't hear you, you little slut!" "FUCK ME!" she screamed. And he obliged, her legs spread wide for him, he fucked her hard. "Oh, oh, oh," she said, clutching the cushions and completely surrendering herself amelie mpl to his control. "Oh, I'm going to fill up your tight, wet pussy," he told her. "I'm going to cum inside you!" "Cum inside me, babe. I want you to fill me up!" she responded. With that, he burst inside her, sending thick ropes of cum shooting deep. She moaned in ecstacy. He collapsed on her back and rode out the orgasm, waiting until his cock stopped twitching. Then slowly he pulled off and grabbed the nearby box of tissues to clean himself off. She walked around and collapsed on the couch in a heap. Rubbing her pussy with her eyes pressed tightly closed, she orgasmed quickly, and he savored the wonderful sight of her twitching body. After it subsided, she lay there breathing quickly and, opening her eyes, smiled up at him. He smiled back, "you should have let me help!" "Sorry, babe. Next time," she replied. She stood up and wiped herself clean with the tissues as well. They both got back in their clothes wordlessly. "Your hair is a little tousled," she told him, reaching up to fix it for him. "Yours as well, better look in the mirror," he laughed. She had the wonderful glow of a woman who just kamilla 18 nude had a good fucking, and she looked beautiful. "Ugh!!" she complained, and quickly fixed her appearance in the mirror. "Here, I have another phone call, but I'll walk you to the door," he said to her, giving her a quick kiss. "Thanks for that," he said. "Anytime. One of the perks of the job," she laughed. Arriving at the door, he opened it for her and, though he was down a hall, he could see at least one face curiously watching for them to emerge. He arranged his face into a stern expression and said loudly, "get it back to me pronto and I don't need you complaining about it! And that language is entirely inappropriate! Don't let it happen again!" Her back to the others, she smiled at him but raised her voice as well, "I am extremely sorry, sir. I have no idea what prompted that outburst." With a wink, she turned around and strode down the hall. He watched her beautiful ass as it swayed down the hall. His head cleared, he dominated the conference call that took place just a few minutes later. Returning to her desk, she was greeted by the office gossip. "WHAT," the gossip asked. "was THAT about? We heard a shout that was X-rated!" "What!!" she replied, pretending to be shocked and putting on an annoyed voice. "I don't know where your head is but I just got the shittiest assignment ever. I'm going to hate every moment of it. I can't believe that douchebag, and I let him know exactly how I felt about it. I can't talk about it, but believe me, FUCK ME!" scarlethottie

XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0