Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Its a snowy December day. I'm walking down main street like so many other holiday shoppers. The snow floats softly to the ground almost as if it is a dancer. Twirling and twisting in the wind. I'm so absorbed in watching it dance that I step on the icy covered sidewalk. Before I hit the ground I feel strong hands grab me and set me upright. I start brushing myself up and apologizing for my clumsiness. I look up and see warm brown eyes staring right back at my clear blue ones. I was already blushing from my clumsiness but I can feel it moving down my body until my lady parts quiver. His eyes are like dark chocolate, but they are not cold, they are warm and radiate a certain mischievousness. I realize I've been staring and turn my head away and struggle to mutter out another apology. Suddenly he gently cups my face in one hand and raises my gaze to meet his. He tells me to stop apologizing and asks me is I'm okay. I tell him I'm fine and he laughs. His laugh is sexy, manly and powerful. He has freckles that blanket his nose and cheeks. His hair is a dark brown and messy, like he just rolled out of bed. I can feel myself tingle with mpl studios nude pleasure at the thought of running my fingers through his hair. His facial hair is trimmed into a neat gotee. I blurt out "wow your gotee is kind of red, but what's with the black racing stripe." He laughs and says its always been that way. I tell him I like it. He steps closer to me, his large frame intimidates me. He is very masculine and smells of old spice. The closer he gets the more flustered I become. He whispers in my ear, "If you keep blushing like that I'm going to have to take you right here." I'm speechless for a few moments. Did he really just say that to me? Can he see how turned on I am. I can feel warmth spreading between my legs. He asks me to go to his place with him. mpl alisa I agree and we jump in a cab. While sitting in the cab he cups my face and slowly brings his lips to mine. His lips are soft yet firm. He knows he is in command. As our kiss gets deeper I start to become lightheaded. He uses his tongue to coax my mouth open and then he slips it in my mouth. I pull back as the cab stops. We have arrived to a beautiful brownstone. He takes my hand and leads me up a flight of stairs. We are walking down a hall when he forcefully grabs me and pushes me up against the wall. His mouth finds mine and he continues his feverish assult with his tongue. His hands are roaming all over my body. He pays special attention to my bottom. I am a volumptous woman and i dont lack in curves. He grinds his pevis against me as he moves to kiss my neck. I can feel his hard member straining through his pants. Out of nowhere he pushes himself off me and continues down the hall and stops to open apartment 102. He looks back at me and jerks his head at the open door. I hesitate for a moment but resolve that I have never been this turned on, so i head towards him. He closes the door behind us and picks me up, carrying mpl studio videos me to his bedroom. He takes off all his clothes. I ask if I should do the same and he replies "No, not yet. This part is for me. Your going to wrap your mouth around my cock. Then when I'm satisfied we'll take care of you." He smiles. So i take off my jacket and drop to my knees in front of him. I take his cock into my mouth. He is all man and I want to make an impression. I lick his head all the way down to the base of his shaft and back up again. I twirl my tongue around the tip of his head and he lets out a gutteral groan. I take him all in my mouth and stroke him up and down with my tongue. He steps back and tells me to stand up. I do as Im told. He starts removing my clothes but with every piece of skin becoming reveled he leaves a trail of kisses. When I'm down to my panties he tells me to turn around and bend over. He uses his teeth to remove them and then buries his face in my ass. I am shocked when he starts licking my slit from behind. He is skilled with his tongue. At first he flicks my clit, then circles it with his tongue. I think I'm about to go over the edge when he starts sucking my little nub. Before I can cum he starts darting his tongue in and out of my pussy. This sends me overboard and my body starts quaking and spasming. He continues his assult until i collapse on his bed face first. I look back at him he burps and smiles. Great on top of him being a master pussy muncher he has to be a comedian too. His cock is standing fully erect as he climbs on the bed behind me. He pulls out a bottle of lube from his nightstand and smears some on his cock. Then he positions himself behind me and slowly starts to push into my backdoor. I'm afraid but i dont care. I want to feel him everywhere. I can slowly start to feel him streching my entrance and i push back helping him fill my ass with his cock. He grabs my hair and pulls back so my back arches. He whispers in my ear that he doesnt want to hurt me but he can't control it because my ass is so tight. He starts to fuck me. Its painful at first but as i strech to him it starts to feel amazing. He pounds into me and I rise to meet every thrust. We both cum and collapse on the bed our arms and legs tangled. love_bbws

XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0