Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

mpl studio galleryI was at home one day searching for jobs on craigslist when I suddenly became curious and visited the personal encounter forum. While reading series of post for casual encounters, I stumbled upon one post that sparked my curiosity. alisa mpl It was a post of a male looking to please a lady by giving her oral sex for hours and wanting nothing in return. I thought to myself that the person who posted the ad was trolling, but I was determined to discover and play along. Mind you, I never have visited the casual encounter forum on craigslist nor have I met anyone from the site for casual encounter/s. I, quickly, sent a reply to the ad on craigslist without counting on getting a reply. Not long, after about 5mins or so I got a reply from the poster asking me to reply with a word (he sent it to me) just so he knows I am a human and not a robot. Funny, I thought to myself and I responded back, writing the word in the subject box of the email with question marks. He soon replied back, thanking me for doing so and explained why he asked me to do so ( apparently a lot of fake people on the site and all that ..I didn't know that). After a few messages back and fort he sent me his number and I called (I prefer talking to someone than messaging them because it helps me get a sense of who they are..). He picked up the call and I started asking him questions regarding him as a person, his age, status, ethnicity, etc., and reason/s why he posted the ad. He told me he liked to please women..etc. I told him whatever was happening now seemed like a movie and how I got to the point chatting with him. He laughed and was very understanding. He told me not to worry and that he will not force me to do anything, and that I could keep his information (he sent me his dL and fb URL) for safety reasons. I shared my concerns with him about safety, disease free etc.., and he assured me that he only wants to please and not get anything in return. Also that he is clean and disease free, and that it was his first time posting something on Craigslist too. So we set a time to meet that day because I was free and so was he. Just a side note, he sent me his picture for reference and identification.we were to meet at my home, but not immediately. I arranged that we meet publicly first and then decide from there what happens next. When he arrived at our meet up place, I, immediately, recognized him from his photos..he looked just like he did in the photo he sent me. Thank goodness! Here's a brief description of our body built Him: has a muscular built, about 5'9 and he dressed smart in a blue jeans, green shirt and black jacket. Me: I am 5'7, average looking with a cute smile, 36c boobs and a killer firm ass. He is Caucasian and I am African. Back to the story, I walked up to him and introduced myself to him (I didn't send him a picture of me initially, but he knew I was an African female). He smiled and gave me a hug. We went to the nearest coffee shop for coffee and sat down to have a brief discussion. During our conversation, I brought up my concerns again and he reassured me that all will be fine. I eased up to him because he looked genuine and there's no harm in trying to have a little fun with a male ready to please and satisfy me. After I was comfortable and we agreed on what was going to happen, I led him to my home. I have a room-mate, but she wasn't in and that made me more comfortable. When we got to.my room, I became very nervous. He noticed and tried to calm me down, telling me it's going to be alright and that I should just enjoy myself. He hugged me and I felt relaxed. Soon, he started kissing my neck and was coming for my lips, but I told him kissing was out of the fun (I have my own rules of kissing). He respected that and promised he wouldn't kiss me, and that I should feel free to tell him if I don't like any other stuff he does.I was happy that he was a gentle man. He moved his hands around my body and asked me to lay down on the bed. I did, and he took off my shorts, revealing my green lace thong. His mouth went for my thighs, kissing them and caressing my thong with his hands. By this time, I was already wet, trembling to his touch and wanted his tongue inside me badly. He took my thong off and his tongue went straight to my clit, sucking and licking it. The feeling was so good that I had to grabbed the pillows next to me, holding them like my life depended on them. He continued liking, sucking and fucking my pussy with his tongue. It felt so good and in few seconds, the feeling sent me to my first orgasm. artistic nude girl I froze and moaned loudly, while cumin and he grabbed my thighs with his hands and dug his head deep down my pussy..tongue fucking me as I came. The feeling is indescribable. I loved it. When he did that, I held on to his head in my pussy and rode it like I was riding a horse. After cumin, I was a little winded and was trying to catch my breathe. He arose and laid with me on the bed and started caressing my boobs.. he asked me if that was okay and I gave him the go ahead sign to do so. He took my shirt off and started sucking and biting my nipple while I laid on the bed still trying to relax for the next round, I suppose. I held his head and was rubbing his back while his tongue found my nipples. He adjusted somewhat on top me, grabbed both of my boobs on each hands and was sucking my both nipples one at a time. My eyes were closed enjoying every bit of his touch and the pleasurable feeling of his tongue on my nipple. After a few mins, he looked up at me and asked me if I was ready for round 2. I smiled and before I could say yes, his mouth was right down to my pussy. I felt his soft warm tongue licking and teasing my vulva minora as I beg for him to continue. He seemed to enjoy me trying to lift my ass up to his mouth while he teased. He gave me a smirk as I kept the body movement of trying to make him continue and, this time, inserted a finger in my pussy while sucking my clit. He looked at me and said ' you have a wonderful body and your pussy taste sooo good'. He went back to licking and sucking and soon again, I came. Again, he switched position and asked me to sit on his face with his back on the bed. I did and it was awesome. He kept sucking and tongue fucking my pussy while I rode his face and breathe heavily from the amazing feeling. It didn't take so long and my body began to tense and I knew I was cumin again. Suspecting that I was about to come, he held me tight sitting on his face and was licking every drop of my cum as I cameand then he released me and asked me if I want to relaxI quickly said yes..and was muttering 'wow'.. he looked at me and smiled and said he is happy he is to please me. He told me that the sight of me shivering and riding his mouth makes him happy, and that he gets pleasure from it. He came up to my nipples again and started sucking and biting them. At this point I was overwhelmed and in fantasy land because he sure does know how to suck nipples and make me want him more. I did feel guilty after the 3rd cum and offered to please him too, but he said not today because that was not what we agreed on.He assured me that he was happy and that he respected our agreement. He told me that If I enjoyed it so much I could give him a call again and he would be happy to offer, and maybe then we can agree on what to do next. After chatting for a few mins he reached for my nipples again and did his wonders on them. After making me ease up to the mood again, he raised one of my leg and placed his body sideways in between my thighs to lick my pussy with one of his hand supporting my leg up. I would be happy to post more, if you guys enjoy the story. santa2468

XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0