Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Just sharing some fun I had this weekend. I had made plans with a sub of mine to meet on Saturday evening. The calendar was cleared and I was in a great mood. Unfortunately, my sub's plans changed at the last minute and she had to cancel. Perhaps another story for another day. After watching a few ballgames on tv, I nonchalantly perused the Craigslist ads to see if anything caught my attention. There was one particular mw4m ad in which the couple was looking for a 3rd for the night. I responded with an innocuous email and a few pictures, nothing over the top. A few minutes later, I get a response. As it turns out, she was "out of commission" for anything more than giving blowjobs. This was perfect. I just needed to get off. The husband, Ken, and I texted back and forth for a while. He gave me just enough information so that I could google them and make sure they weren't absolutely nuts. As it turns out, she was a Bible school teacher and active in her kids' PTA. There's just something incredibly sexy about playing with a good girl that's gone wild. Ken tells me that his wife, Amber, is a bit shy and that I need to take the lead. I told him that I'd be gentle, but firm, and if things got weird, I'd be more than happy to leave at their request. I head over to their place at about 10. They own a decent place not too far from me. I knock on the door and Ken shakes my hand and invites me in. Ken is about my age, maybe a little older. He's clearly no stranger to the gym, in fact, he's a little bit of a meat head. I'm guessing he's a wannabe wrestler as there are WWE DVDs beside the couch. His wife, Amber extends her hand to shake mine- which seemed a little awkward, but whatever. Amber is about 5'5, 110 lbs, thin, with small breasts. She had long blonde hair, with a touch of red, and mpl studios models was cute- redneck, but cute. Just imagine a slutty redneck version of Gwenneth Paltrow with a bit too much eye makeup. Thanks to my googling beforehand, I knew she had graduated from a local high school in 2005, so she was probably 28, about 10 years younger than Ken. I sat on their couch and notice they're watching the Alabama - Ole Miss game. We made some lighthearted conversation about the game when Amber starts to sit on a chair across the room. Positioning is key in these scenarios. So, before she had time to sit on the far away love seat, I invite her to sit beside me, instead. She flashed a coy smile and sat beside me. She was wearing short cut denim shorts, and a purple lacy shirt. We all continued to get to know each other. As she sipped her Smirnoff Ice, I took the opportunity to make the first move and rub my hand on her smooth leg. I complimented her on her tone legs. Ken started bragging about her ability to leg press 400 pounds. Ken obviously noticed my hand, and he smiled a bit. We kept talking lightheartedly about nothing in particular. Finally, I was ready to make my next move. Without saying anything, I reached over to her face, brushed her blonde hair out of the way, and I kissed her. Damn, I love to kiss. Amber's kiss was soft and wet. She moaned as I begin to rub my hands over her body. As I did so, I accidentally brushed against Ken's hand who had already started rubbing her left breast over her shirt and bra. While Amber and I kissed, he rubbed her left while I rubbed her right. Suddenly, there was no doubt- It was on. She immediately started rubbing my cock through my basketball shorts. I loosened my shorts a bit for her and she slid her hand down and grasped my cock. Now, damn if the TV still wasn't playing the Bama-Ole Miss game and Ole Miss scored about the same time she started stroking my shaft. Finally, I broke the kiss off. I suddenly noticed Ken had slid his cock out of his shorts. He had an uncut cock that was about the same length as mine, but not nearly as thick. Amber got up from the couch and immediately got between my legs. She slid my shorts down and immediately proceeded to take my cock as deep as she could. I was a little surprised by it all. It felt like we had gone from 0-60 in about 4 seconds. Ken had told me she loved to give blowjobs, and it was clear this young milf wanted my cock deep in her throat. Amber sucked and gagged on my cock, getting her saliva all over my prick in the process. Normally, I prefer more lips and tongue, but I wasn't about to direct her. She was in the zone and she deep-throated my cock. It was clear she wanted her throat fucked, but I let her control the pace. Then, I was a bit caught off-guard when Ken started filming with his phone. Amber started getting even more into it. She moaned with my cock between her lips. She looked into the camera as she continued to deep throat my cock. I told her to take off her shirt. She did so without hesitation. Ken stood up and clumsily unclasped her bra as Amber licked my balls. I told her I was ready to cum. Just like a good slut, Amber started jacking my cock with her mouth poised just over the tip of my shaft. I reached down and played with her tits. She moaned as I rubbed her nipples. It was all so sexy. I came and she swallowed all she could catch. Cum dribbled out of her mouth down her chin, and she didn't care. Nor did she care that Ole Miss had just scored again. She then went over to Ken and started working on him as he sat on the couch. I jacked off as I watched her. Occasionally, I'd reach over and grab and spank her ass. Ken whispered something in Amber's ear, she stopped sucking him, and then she took of her shorts and came towards me. It was one of the nicest asses I've seen in a while. She immediately started twerking and grinding against my cock. She had on a pink g-string and I reached around and played with her breasts while she rocked her sweet ass all over my cock. This would have been great foreplay beforehand, but now, I just wanted to get off again. Meanwhile, Ken couldn't hold off anymore. I told her to take care of him. You could tell this wasn't their first rodeo. She knew exactly what he wanted. She plunged deep onto his cock as he shot his wad down her throat. I stood up and started jacking off beside her face. As soon as she was done with Ken, she got on her knees and began bobbing her mouth over my dick again. This time, she started getting a little more aggressive with her tongue. Her tongue slid down my shaft, then across my balls, and then towards my asshole. She tongued my asshole while stroking my cock. It wasn't long until I shot my second load over her face. Now, I don't know what the proper procedure is after you've just cum twice in your new friends' place. I ended up pulling my shorts up and washing my hands in their sink. There was an odd silence. No one was talking. Ken, the meat head was just sitting on the couch with his mouth sorta hanging open. Perhaps the reality was setting in. Perhaps he hadn't discussed her licking my ass. I don't know what it was- it was just awkward. Amber was standing in the living room using a towel to clean up. It was half time in the game. It just seemed to get awkward fast. So, I excused myself, thanked them for the invite, told Ken he was a lucky man, and I left. All in all, it was a fine Saturday evening. Congratulations to the Ole Miss Rebels on their win and helping me score. badasslawyer

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
44991 Home Cleaning - Howto Retain Your Toilet Looking Clean ClaudioOram5100 2015.10.17 9
44990 Teach Yourself A Foreign Language JoshWsn78845149 2015.10.17 6
44989 Dating Asian Girls - Are Asian Girls Submissive? JarrodShuster50 2015.10.17 6
44988 Just How To Pick A Lightweight Air-Conditioning Device For A Business WilbertLeHunte92 2015.10.17 9
44987 If I Have Traffic Ticket Warrants, Just How To Check Alberta95775036517382 2015.10.17 86
44986 Household Guidelines: Air-Sealing Outlets ZoeStonehouse4499 2015.10.17 6
44985 Worldwide Backpacking: Overcoming The Language Barrier AHEDann21922417198 2015.10.17 12
44984 Chinese Dragon Tattoos StevieEarnhardt43 2015.10.17 5
44983 Anik Singal List Academy Webinar Begins In Handful Of Hours Anik Reveals His $.6 Mil Case ShaneTreadwell9004 2015.10.17 5
44982 The Adirondack Chair - An Excellent Option For The Patio Area Furniture KandaceBelstead3473 2015.10.17 9
44981 Howto Create A Site And Acquire It Online - In Plain Language! FlorentinaGarris12 2015.10.17 10
44980 The 'Pregame' Of Dating KarenSerena6480846945 2015.10.17 5
44979 Among The Favorites - Diecast Models MelindaPope562353 2015.10.17 7
44978 Asian Theme Wedding Favors - Presents With An Asian Essence ConnorPlott356087 2015.10.17 4
44977 Using Your Infant Reading Software To Another Degree In Two Steps Lara2199213973161 2015.10.17 8
44976 http://wiki.paceaxp.c... SyreetaGwynn020 2015.10.17 7
44975 Learning Spanish Online In 4 Basic Steps - That Is Priceless GeorgiannaRojas03 2015.10.17 8
44974 Australia Ugg Store AbdulReis2089541 2015.10.17 3
44973 Metal Plating - Treating Die Casting And Die Surfaces MargaritaRinaldi 2015.10.17 13
44972 Adirondack Chairs For Your Own Garden Getaway VirgieAkhurst13425 2015.10.17 5
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 ... 3220 Next
/ 3220
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0