Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

One recent Friday night I had plans to have dinner with a girlfriend. A long-standing FWB of mine, Jason (he's featured in some other posts here) asked whether I could see him on Friday night. I knew dinner with my friend could easily go for a few hours but relished the thought to forget my troubles with him. We left it that I would text him when dinner was over, which would probably be around pm. My girlfriend and I had a great dinner. I hadn't looked at my phone in three hours. I went to the bathroom before we left and saw a text from Jason which he'd sent two hours earlier: "Mind if I see if I can get a couple to meet for drinks and maybe more tonight with us? :)" Fuuuuuck. He and I have talked about this multiple times. After all, he's the one who procured a threesome for me, and joined me my first night as a unicorn at a swingers club, and was supposed to come to a gangbang night (which he still feels guilty about). But he's wanted to play with another couple for as long as he and I have talked about playing with others. Sometimes the less time I have to freak out about something, the better. When I texted him back he asked if I wanted to go to a sex club that we hadn't been to before. He added he may have found a couple to play with us. My first thought: Crap! I haven't shaved my bikini line. He agreed to come pick me up, as I got ready. He explained the woman was bi-curious like me, but her husband was straight. He sent me their pictures (hard to see other than the fact that she had big tits) and gave me their number to confirm. As I was getting ready I texted a Dom I'd been in off-and-on touch with since last November. I reached out to him on Fetlife to learn a little more about D/s, and despite a few attempts at meeting it never worked out. He was busy with his wife, children, and girlfriend, and since he wasn't a romantic interest I wasn't too fussed. But we'd gotten back in touch and were again trying to find a time to meet. Why had we gotten back in touch? Long story short, I thought I'd had an exchange with him (non-sexual) at the gangbang night. It only occurred to me after the fact so I'd reached out to him to ask if it was him. It was. I sent the Dom a note saying something like "OMG I'm going to such-and-such sex club tonight!". He said "well, I will see you there then. I'll be at the St. Andrew's cross". I literally laughed out loud. It's funny how things work sometimes. For those of you who don't know, the St. Andrew's cross is a X shaped cross that's used in BDSM. People get attached to it and then shit gets done to them. He's an expert in "beatings" and so he goes to clubs on a regular basis and introduces people to the cross or plays there with people he knows. I thought it was hilarious I would get a chance to say hello to him that night. Here I was thinking I was just having a dinner with a girlfriend. At pm, Jason picked me up. I wore a short dress and a gorgeous pair of black boots. Purple lace boyshort panties. I knew it was unlikely I'd be in them for long, but they made me feel sexy. The club was like the first one I ever went to. The front area was a sexy nightclub and the back had playrooms that opened at am. After midnight you could be naked anywhere. We purchased our membership and were given a tour. I bought us drinks while texting the couple who was there but kept missing us. At midnight we went back to get our locker and get undressed. One of the female staff commented on my boots saying she loved them and would "do me" in them. She was cute. The couple found us as we were getting undressed. The man was significantly shorter than I was and while not intrinsically unattractive, he did nothing for me. He greeted us happily and vigorously and commented on my height. His wife was exotic looking - slavic / Russian - with big eyes and huge gravity-defying tits and she just stared at me intently, silent. I was instantly unnerved. We got undressed and the next thing I know I was being led by the hand into the back rooms. It might as well have been dropping me down a rabbit hole. Jason led me by the hand to the play space. It was already filling up with couples and single men. Jason and the Husband picked a platform bed. His Wife still hadn't said anything but he said "oh, she likes you a lot". It was surreal. Husband said "we usually like to start with massages; do you like massages?" Sure. I really wished it was Jason's hands on me. Throughout the next hour I would always know the second he touched me... I suppose after months it makes sense. Massages commenced. Husband was okay with his hands but I generally like a stronger touch. He included my feet, which I love, and told me I had amazing strong calves that reminded me of some athlete he was with once. Which made me giggle since I'm no athlete. Wife still hadn't said much. She had large fake tits and was smooth where I was dimpled. She was also much shorter with darker hair. An interesting contrast. I decided I had to let go of my insecurities as Husband was definitely enjoying his hands on my body. When the massages finished we got down to business. I think I started with kissing Jason, but it soon became a blur. At first we had a "full swap"... I was with Husband and Jason was with Wife, but he would occasionally put a hand or mouth on me. We each gave them blow jobs. Husband was small. Not even small side of average - small. Been there before, I was nonplussed. I could feel the circling of the single men around us, some jerking off under their towels. During the blow job I focussed on watching the glory hole action, which was next to where I was. At first I couldn't figure out why the guy seemed to be fucking himself against a mirrored wall. Then I figured out what the hell was going on and tried not to laugh with Husband's cock in my mouth; a guy might take it the wrong way. Husband doesn't like having his wife on top, so she was excited to mount Jason. Husband just wanted to fuck me in the missionary position. It wasn't exactly my first choice but he was actually rather respectful and pleasant so why not. I took one for the team. I watched Jason most of the time...seeing him be pleasured by another woman was interesting. I wished it was me but didn't feel any jealousy. Just desire to get on top of him. Husband finished and wandered off to get cleaned up. I sat up and a couple of single men asked if they could play with me. I declined. Then Wife finished and I decided I wanted to mount Jason. Husband was back and Jason told him I wanted DP...so that's what I got. Husband had a bit of trouble getting in but because he was small it was actually pretty easy for me. I think Jason wasn't super hard because he'd cum with Wife. But, it was still pretty fucking great, pardon the pun. Then Jason and Husband asked if Wife could go down on me. This is what Jason was waiting for and I thought - why the hell not. I lay back and enjoyed another first. Jason whispered in my ear and kissed me and she touched me - geez women are soft - and then I felt her kisses which started with my breasts. When she put her face between my legs, it really didn't matter what gender she was. She was skilled. I found myself wanting her to put her fingers inside me at the same time, but as she brought me to orgasm, with her husband on one of my breasts and Jason on the other, and an audience surrounding us, I really didn't care. She and Jason started playing and the men told me to kiss her. So I did. She was strangely devoid of passion, but it still felt good. I played with her tits. Jason asked me if I would go down on her and I said no - I wasn't ready for that. Husband disappeared somewhere and Wife was once again engaged with Jason, so I took the opportunity to go find my friend the Dom. I felt like I was running a sex gauntlet as the single men I passed each said something to me: "hey gorgeous", "hey wanna play", etcetera. I was a little turned around but finally found what I was looking for - the St. Andrew's cross. It was in the centre of a large room - not mounted on a wall - so people could watch from the playrooms on one side and the big room on the other. People were gathered on couches, some just watching, some watching while pleasuring their partners. The bar was at the back and more people were watching from bar stools. There was a slender woman on the cross and a man was whipping her. Gulp. I'd never seen anything like that in person before. I had put my purple lace panties back on but otherwise was naked. The man looked up, saw me, broke into a big smile, walked over and gave me a hug. What. The. Fuck. Ann St. Vincent Part Two coming soon annstvincent

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
48090 Home Design 101: Choosing The Right Room Furniture TravisHaney63661038 2015.10.18 5
48089 Disorders To Find In The Home Throughout A Property Inspection Omer12922620466342668 2015.10.18 5
48088 The Emergency Washing Checklist LaneLedger4714436 2015.10.18 3
48087 Free Nasty Cams - 8 Questions And Answers To Free Cam To Cam No Registration OttoKnopf12585709 2015.10.18 9
48086 How-To Select A Lightweight Airconditioning Device To Get A Business LonaHodge203124915177 2015.10.18 1
48085 A Very Good Spin This Summer Can Be Given Your House By Hunter Fans LaunaBarnhill295 2015.10.18 1
48084 MIReNA ZJGLucio7582421437028 2015.10.18 26
48083 The Wedding And Bridesmaids Dresses Details On Kardashian Weddings JulienneZ5300329 2015.10.18 58
48082 List Your House For Sale On These Sites DaltonByrnes26049 2015.10.18 32
48081 Free Cams Girl - Albert Einstein On Free Live Web Cam Chatrooms AmeliaBeer969099051 2015.10.18 2
48080 The Poster Style Explained's Vocabulary BudSerena472336958411 2015.10.18 5
48079 How You Can Build A Go Kart - 6 Important Notes About Belt Drives ToneyBruton7879 2015.10.18 1
48078 The Most Effective Commercial Food Equipment - Hamilton Beach Cpm700 Review LucilleFinkel3796 2015.10.18 3
48077 New Jersey Speeding Tickets Attorney IvanS1295909517200492 2015.10.18 74
48076 The Curviest Women In Hollywood: Kim Kardashian JordanMaes58590254 2015.10.18 7
48075 On Shooting At House Video Simple Tips EstebanFredrick 2015.10.18 4
» Free Live Girl Cams - Vital Pieces Of Free Adult Cam Chat Sites OttoKnopf12585709 2015.10.18 1
48073 Early Learning - Child Wants To Learn, So Talk To Your Baby WilburRead56070 2015.10.18 1
48072 Kim Kardashian Workout Video Reviews JordanMaes58590254 2015.10.18 64
48071 Southeast Asia Girls Dating Western Men MelvinaTse35582 2015.10.18 4
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 3215 Next
/ 3215
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0