Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

spot priceBill unlocked the door to the apartment and let himself in. "Hey, Melissa, I’m home," he said as he left his shoes at the door. "Good, I’ve been waiting for you." Her voice had come from down the hall, in their bedroom, and he had heard a subtle inflection on the word "waiting." He checked a clock and then a calendar to make sure he hadn’t forgotten something and been late. Finding nothing, he put a hand to his chest and let out a soft breath as he went down the hall. As he got closer to their room, he caught the sound of a grunt, and he tilted his head, confused. He entered the doorway and stopped, staring. Melissa smiled at him — really, it was more of a predatory leer. "Work got out a little early," she said, groaning, and slid the dildo between her legs over her vulva. "And I’ve been thinking so hard about what I want to do to you." Bill’s hand migrated to the bulge forming in his pants, and just as he was about to start rubbing, Melissa eyed him sternly. "Not so fast, mister. Get over here." He complied and went to lie next to her, but she grabbed his wrist and pulled. "No, lie on top of me, facing up." He did, nestling his head between her breasts. Looking back and up at her, he said, "You really know what you want today, don’t you?" "Oh… oh, I do. And more importantly, I know what you want." She continued running the tip of the dildo over her labia. With her arms crossed over his chest, this left her hands resting over his penis to get the right angle. He thrust against them ineffectually; she deliberately put as little weight on him as possible. Giving a little whine of frustration, Bill begged her with his eyes. She bent forward and kissed his forehead while bringing one hand up his body. He felt something warm and wet tap his chin, and Melissa’s scent suffused his senses. He bit his lip and looked down to see the dildo, slick with her juices, waiting for him. Almost instinctually, he wrapped his lips around it and began to bob up and down. She nuzzled into his hair. "That’s a good boy. You just want another one here, too, don’t you?" He made an affirming sound around the phallic shape in his mouth, eyes closing as he imagined servicing another guy as Melissa stroked his cock. "Well, you’re all mine, and I’m not sharing." She ground against him, humping his hard butt. "And I’m going to make that ass all mine." He whimpered and backed off the dildo, gasping. "P-please… Oh God, I’ve dreamed of this." Melissa rolled Bill off of herself and planted herself over him on all fours, her hair hanging to frame his head. "I know," she said with a laugh. "You talk in your sleep. Now, get up and strip." She moved to let him stand. As he did, she sauntered over to a cabinet, putting a generous sway in her stride, and removed a four-point harness. When she tuned back, Bill was already dropping his boxers. "Eager, are we? Good," she purred. "Now," she continued, raising one leg to the bed and posing as if it were a foe she had conquered, "dress me." Bill took the proffered harness and dildo. Then, running his hands up her smooth leg, he fastened a strap around it. He turned to the other, her wetness making it glisten, before looking up into her eyes. She nodded, and he kissed and licked it away, drawing back breathlessly with his chest heaving periodically. Once he had lapped up all her moisture, he turned his head and stretched up to place a feather-light kiss upon her clit. Mellissa thrilled at his touch, a wave of pleasure rushing through her body from her core up to her head and down to her toes, which curled reflexively. She permitted a low moan to escape her lips. "Mmmm… I think you’ve lavished me with enough attention. Now, finish up so I can fuck you." He rushed to obey, securing the strap-on in place. Melissa hooked her index finger under his chin and, with a light touch, guided him to lie face-down on the bed with his ass hanging off the end. He didn’t need to be instructed to remain there as she retrieved a bottle of lube, and when he felt it, cold against his anus, he whined and bit his lip. "Soon. Very soon, love." She lined up with his puckered little hole and pressed very gently. "Reach back and take my hands. Squeeze when you’re ready." His hands found hers, and soon after, he wiggled his ass, trying to get the tip of the dildo in himself. While Melissa appreciated the sight of his struggles, she wasn’t having any of it and backed off when he made progress. He looked back at her pleadingly then turned back and buried his face in the sheets as he squeezed her hands. She grinned wickedly and pressed into him slowly. Bill gasped as she penetrated him, and it turned into a moan as his insides stretched. The pain that accompanied it only added to the pleasure. His arms went taut as cables while trembles overtook his body. "Oh my… P-please… Yes…" Pulling back on Bill’s arms, Melissa lifted his torso slightly and changed the angle of penetration. She drew back and began thrusting, using a slow rhythm like he usually did. Bill writhed, the unfamiliar sensation of motion driving him wild. His thoughts quickly grew hazy and indistinct. All that was on his mind was the blinding need to have more of her length inside him. He couldn’t decide if he loved or hated the feeling of the dildo sliding out of him — its intensity made him cry out and arch his back more, pressing his penis into the sheets, but it left him so awfully empty and begging for her next thrust. Melissa waited, each time, for him to begin pleading before she slid back in. The sound of his almost girlish moans and begging and was music to her ears, and she reveled in it. As she pushed against his ass and pressed his cock into the sheets, the dildo found his prostate once more, and Bill felt pre-cum gush out and wet the fabric. His mind, even in its lust-addled state, registered surprise at this. It hadn’t felt like normal at all; in fact, it had been like a mini-orgasm in its own right. He wiggled his hips, desperate to prolong the sensation, but Melissa pulled back again. Bill whined pathetically. She laughed. "Oh, you liked that, did you? You want me to take you harder, you little fuckboy?" He nodded emphatically. She tossed her head back to settle her hair over her shoulder. "You’d fuckin’ better." Melissa pulled back harder on his arms and shoved forward, filling Bill viciously. He cried out with both pain and bliss coloring his voice. As she picked up her pace, he lost all control of himself with Melissa fucking him senseless. Each meaty slap against his ass stimulated Melissa’s swollen, sensitive clitoris, and she considered releasing his hands so she could get herself off again. She decided against it. No, at that moment, she wanted nothing more than to see him cum for her. With a yank that brought him back against her, she hilted inside him and began rocking her hips, targeting Bill’s prostate as best she could. He moaned. "I’m gunna… I’m… I’m…" Bill never finished his thought — an almost restrained cry of pleasure tore from his throat while his cock throbbed. Melissa finally let him drop to the bed and pulled fully out of him. She stared down at him, lying limply, gasping for breath, and felt powerful — like some kind of goddess or demon. Idly, she wished for a whip to crack when she issued commands. "Roll over. I want to see your little mess." Bill flopped over to his side and looked down his body only to find just the small, dark stain of pre-cum and the dampness of sweat. He looked up at her with an expression so confused she couldn’t help but find it adorable. "I… Wha?" he asked. "Oh, it’s so cute. Your body doesn’t even know what it’s doing, but luckily for you, I do. Put your legs over my shoulders." He willingly obliged and was rewarded with a couple of fresh squirts of lube, one preparing him for more anal and the other going onto his shaft. Reaching for it, he received a stern look from Melissa. "Hands behind your back, mister. You’re heavy, and I want to have fun with that cock," she said, wrapping her hand around it. Stroking his penis and pumping hard into him, she smiled at how his head tipped back to bare his neck to her. His throbbing pulse was easily visible from the veins in his neck and even more apparent from his shaft in her hand. With her other hand, she began to massage his balls lightly. "You’re close," she said, feeling his testicles pull towards his shaft, "so close now. Cum for me. Cum all over yourself like a… dirty… little… bitch!" She punctuated each word with a hard thrust. Bill’s jaw clenched, and he groaned as a spasm rocked his body. White, sticky spunk splashed out onto his chest, spurts landing on his belly and between his pecs. Melissa kept milking his shaft as his body went limp. Then, gently, she lowered him to the bed and bent to suck off the thicker ejaculate that oozed from his penis. She swallowed and licked her lips before dragging herself up his chest, reveling at the feeling of her nipples sliding over his cum-clicked chest. Kissing under his chin, she asked, "Now… how about a shower?" bi-assed comment
TAG •

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
48815 Looking Resources That Are Great For Help Learning Spanish Easier DLXNatasha8293356 2015.10.18 31
48814 Regulations Offices Of M. Perilli IvanS1295909517200492 2015.10.18 6
48813 Take Advantage Of Your Bedroom Space KFLJada71322846749 2015.10.18 3
48812 4 House Power-Saving Methods For Summer AlvinForeman42262989 2015.10.18 9
48811 Hanging And Designing Your Home InteriorIs Artwork IanZxj7560644330375 2015.10.18 1
48810 The Clothes Airer - Every Household Should Have One EusebiaTaubman006719 2015.10.18 3
48809 Guarding Seniors Against Drops At Home TorriKawamoto330588 2015.10.18 7
48808 Prada Sale Everything But Titles DLDMalissa8217510064 2015.10.18 3
48807 Child Could Read Using The Easy Reading From Beginning Program TammieQ3229173736 2015.10.18 4
48806 Puppy Diet - Food That Is Dry Or Moist? EstherEbersbach8077 2015.10.18 10
48805 Die Cast Model Plane Kits - How To Find & Purchase The Greatest Kit NealYnt4780657858 2015.10.18 10
48804 Being A Man Isn't Always About Strength And Power RodgerThow71863 2015.10.18 11
48803 They Just Need The Right Clothes GWSJerome716782 2015.10.18 6
48802 When Playing Online Poker Barriers And Guidelines In Order To Avoid LaneFifer691884652123 2015.10.18 6
48801 Why American Women Don't Enjoy Asian Girls? KaleyElkin67866 2015.10.18 7
48800 Howto Develop A Laundry Closet That Is Beneficial TresaLim900774295366 2015.10.18 7
48799 How To Construct A Go Kart - 6 Important Notes About Belt Drives HanneloreB557306 2015.10.18 8
48798 Glee Cast Auditions RenateHowarth45 2015.10.18 1
48797 Just How To Select On A Great Top-loader Washing Machine EileenProwse189858 2015.10.18 3
48796 Dating Asian Girl Made Easy FernGrimwade418622 2015.10.18 1
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 3220 Next
/ 3220
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0