Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

keepershipsFirst Story, hope you enjoy When John arrived to the place he called home, he was not prepared for what he was about to see. In the living room, his wife, Sarah, was getting brutally fucked by a stranger. The guy had his back slightly towards John, but he could see the man was powerfully built. One of his hands was grabbing John’s wife hair and the other occasionally smacked her ass and the sound resonated through the room. And his wife was loving it. -Beg for it! – the stranger said, fucking her from behind, skin slapping on skin. -Fuck me! Fuck me! – moaned his wife, her eyes rolling back. -You hot fucking bitch – Another slap on her curvy ass, this time louder. The man pulled her hair even more, leaving her looking almost at the ceiling, her back curved, her ass in the air being rammed by his cock. -Yeah, daddy! Give me that cock, make me your bitch! – she sounded like she was riding through constant orgasms. – make me cum on that cock! -Who is your man, bitch? – he was starting to fuck her harder -You are, daddy! John couldn’t take it anymore. -What the fuck is going on? They both looked his way. His wife looked startled, but made no intention of getting off that cock. The man had a smile on his face. -I’m so sorry John! I can’t stop… -Yeah, this is almost over, boy – grunted the bear-like man, slapping his wife while looking straight at John -Sarah… – pleaded John, but she was already looking away, loving the fucking she was receiving, the slapping in her ass, the rough treatment. -Yeah, baby that’s it. You are my bitch now, take it. Something deep inside John snapped and he couldn’t find any words to say. He walked away, up the stairs and left his wife being used by a stranger. Only the slapping of the stranger hips into Sarah’s ass could be heard, until she started getting more vocal, nearing a final, explosive orgasm. -Yes, daddy! Yes, daddy! Yes, yes, yes… And before she could orgasm, she felt that wonderful dick slip out and the stranger grunting -What the… – said the stranger, holding to his head, as something had struck his head. On his knees he looked up and saw the fucking worthless husband, just standing there. -Attacking me from behind? You motherfucker, I’ll show you… – But his words got stuck in his throat when he saw the gun in the husband’s hand – wow, man… -John?... what are you doing? – asked his wife, unsure. John didn’t look at her. He didn’t flinch. His stared bluntly at the stranger, who seconds ago was fucking his wife in his house, in his living room, right in front of him. He slowly raised the gun. -You fuck my wife, in my home? And you think I’m just going to run with my tail between my legs? -Easy, man… – begged the stranger, not so confident anymore -Who the fuck do you think you are? -John, please His wife approached him slowly, trying to reach for the gun. John slapped her across the face and she was hurled onto the couch, with a little scream. She looked back at him, shocked by his violence. Surprised by how his calm and boring husband was getting out of control. She was starting to fear for her life. -Get on your knees in the couch. -What? – asked Sarah John simply looked and said – Your heard me. His wife got on her knees and he could see her pussy still glistening. Never loosing hold of his gun, John unbuttoned his pants and dropped them to the floor, taking out his erect cock -You fucking whore – he said, before entering her balls deep. He grabbed her shoulder with one hand and starting fucking her fast and hard. She was not used to him fucking her like that, and couldn’t help moaning. -Who is your fucking man? -You are – she said softly -Look at him and say it Sarah looked straight in the stranger’s eyes, who had been fucking her moments ago. -You are, baby! -Who is your fucking daddy? – John grunted. He looked at his wife’s round white ass and he saw the stranger handprint. Instinctively, he slapped her hard. She screamed in pleasure. -You are, daddy! Fuck me, John! John grabbed her by the shoulder again, and started fucking her as hard as he could, slapping his balls in her. For a moment, the only sounds were his wife moaning and screaming and John’s grunts. Slowly, the stranger tried to make for the door. -You stand right fucking there! – John screamed, pointing his gun. The stranger dropped to the floor again. – You look at me fucking my wife! – He slapped her in the ass. – This is my fucking bitch, say it! -She is your bitch, man! – his eyes were filled with fear. -Louder, you motherfucker! -SHE IS YOUR BITCH -Now you fucking say it! – he ordered his wife, slapping her ass again -Im your bitch, baby! Make me your bitch! Fuck that pussy! Fuck it! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh John felt her pussy clenching around his cock and her orgasm ripped through her body, her back curving as much as possible. But John wasn’t done. He took his cock out. -Suck it. – he ordered Sarah quickly dropped to the floor and began to clean his dick, massaging his balls and swirling her tongue. John pointed his gun to the stranger. -Come here – and there was no contradicting that cold voice. The stranger, crawled on his knees to where Sarah was avidly sucking. John neared his gun on the stranger head and he said to his wife: -Give it to him. His wife looked surprised and so did the stranger. -No man, there is no need… John hit him in the head with the gun. -Don’t say no again. The stranger straightened himself and John turned to his wife once more. -Hold my cock in your hand and guide it to his mouth, like the bitches you two are. John was not homosexual, but the sight of his wife putting his cock inside the mouth of the man with whom she had been cheating, and seeing him suck it slowly almost made him cum. The sense of power was unique. He wanted to face fuck the motherfucker, hold his head until he choked on his cock. -That’s enough. – The stranger crawled away in shame immediately, and John turned to his wife again. – Make me cum, baby. His wife returned to the sucking, holding his cock with respect and lust John hadn’t seen in many years. -You can leave now. – He told the stranger. He didn’t even look back and he heard him scurry away from the house. He grabbed the back of his wife’s head, but did not feel like being too rough anymore. He just let her suck his cock, lovingly, almost worshiping him. She took his cock from her mouth, run her tongue along its length and started jacking him off with the tip of his cock resting on her tongue. -Cum for me, daddy – she asked. Ollorin
TAG •

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
50421 See The Last Airbende Megavideo ; See It For Free Online AngelicaGregory09 2015.10.18 8
50420 Long Casting Tube - Six Closely-Guarded Adult Casting Videos Secrets Explained In Explicit Detail Ouida66233063395823 2015.10.18 2
50419 Mpl Girls - Seven Tips To Reinvent Your Incredible Asses And Win ColinQ745726835746 2015.10.18 2
50418 Putting A Private Effect On The Residence HTQMikayla566134 2015.10.18 2
50417 Solid Pine Bedroom Furniture VickeyMcGlinn507 2015.10.18 2
50416 Cast Away GeorgeGoodman91158 2015.10.18 6
50415 Text Language Abbreviations MinnaP065789892972 2015.10.18 2
50414 What Sort Of Photocopier In Case You Purchase For Your Home Or Organization? GerardRemer4014694812 2015.10.18 2
50413 Jubah Nessos AmandaRule73867 2015.10.18 2
50412 Hairy Amateur Tgp - Karupsworld Tips StephanieBibb8493 2015.10.18 38
50411 Releasing Intrauterine System) Drug Center LornaSantana0357 2015.10.18 4
50410 Tenner Possibilities Of Change That Independent Vehicle Could Do For Self-propelled World JennaPaulk715727687 2015.10.18 4
50409 Just How To Clear Patio Furniture Cushions HarlanBernal2556 2015.10.18 2
50408 Hot Nude Girl Pics - This Article Will Make Your Naked Babs Amazing: Read Or Miss Out WilfredFernandes57 2015.10.18 6
50407 Nj Traffic Ticket Lawyer, NJ Attorneys, Newjersey Speeding Ticket, NJ Traffic Courts, DongScott74780658289 2015.10.18 4
50406 Real-World Consumer Products Ratings Products - An Intro HassanStamey81132001 2015.10.18 3
50405 Delays Within Toddler Language Development Gerardo52Q291616257 2015.10.18 2
50404 I'm On Contraceptive, But My Boyfriend's Condom AndraHinojosa446565 2015.10.18 3
50403 Going Green When You Shop For Maximum Health And Diet HannahLamm24114159 2015.10.18 6
50402 Collectible Die-cast Model Trucks ShawnaRyan381801746 2015.10.18 2
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 ... 3215 Next
/ 3215
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0