Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Alexa gently shook Chris awake, "hey sleepy, I'm just going for a quick run," she looked down the bed to see Chris' morning wood poking against the sheet,"maybe we can have some fun when I get back." Alexa jogged out of the room in her running clothes, a smile crossing her face. "Grab me some food sexy," Chris called out after her, starting to stretch himself awake. A few minutes later Julia stepped out of room and pulled her skimpy maid uniform down a little, doing her best to cover herself up. Her boss, Pablo, had insisted she wear this uniform, what a perv Julia thought to herself as she wondered down to room . She swiped her key card through the lock which gave a satisfying beep as the door clicked open, letting her into the spacious hotel room. Julia wheeled her cart of fresh linens and cleaning products into Chris' room, not noticing him laying in the bed till she had closed the door and was by the bed. "Oh...uh, sorry sir, I wasn't expecting anyone to be in here," she stepped back a little. "I'm the maid..obviously," she said, gesturing to uniform which just barely covered her, "I can come back later to clean up if it's a problem," she said, now noticing Chris cock poking through the sheets. She struggled to keep her eyes off of it which Chris quickly noticed. "Sure whatever," Chris looked Julia up and down, not much was left to the imagination, "nice uniform." Julia blushed a little, suddenly liking her uniform for the attention it was getting her. "Thank you sir," she said shyly. Despite meaning to start clearing up she just stood there, unable to take her eyes off of the lump in the covers. "Hello? You gonna clean the room or are you gonna clean what you're so focused on?" Chris asked, a grin crossing his face as he pulled the sheet off of himself to reveal his athletic body. Despite Chris' fit body being visible, Julia kept her eyes locked on the same place, her mouth dropping open slightly as Chris' already throbbing cock popped out from under the sheets. Julia stepped forward towards the bed, unaware she was doing so. She couldn't help, but clamber up onto the bed, feeling the soft sheets rub against her hands and knees as she crawled forward and in between Chris' legs. She stared at his cock, never having seen such a nice thick cock in real life. Chris stared down at the girl in between his legs, quickly growing impatient at her staring at his cock. "Hurry up and wrap your fucking lips around my cock," Chris sat up slightly and grabbed her long blonde hair in one hand to force her head down onto his cock, her open mouth sliding nicely onto it. "I don't have all day to waste on a dirty whore like you," Chris said, feeling Julia shudder in surprise as his cock was pushed to the back of throat, making her gag from the surprise. With his cock firmly in her mouth Chris relaxed and laid back on the pillow, hands behind his head, so he could watch the young maid service his cock. Now able to control herself, Julia moved off his cock to get her bearings. She flicked her hair to one side before grabbing his cock in one hand, the other moving up to feel his smooth abs. Once ready she moved her head back down, wrapping her soft lips around the head of his smooth cock. She couldn't believe how horny this was making her as she swirled her tongue round and round his tip. Gradually pushing her head further down onto his shaft she kept licking, starting to suck on it, loving the feeling of her mouth being filled by a beautiful cock. "I told you to hurry up slut," Chris grabbed her hair once again, this time giving her encouragement by moving her head up and down his cock, enjoying her wet mouth being tightly wrapped around his shaft. Chris looked down at the girl, checking out her round ass in the air before looking into her eyes as he used her mouth. At the moment the door clicked open. Alexa jogged back in, food in hand, "hey babe, I got you some food, now about that fun I menti...," the food dropped from her hands as she stared at the maid with her lips tightly wrapped around her boyfriend's cock. Despite her shock she was more mad about not being invited than anything else. Chris looked over to see his stunning girlfriend standing in shock as he kept forcing Julia's head down onto his cock. "Hey sexy, this slut came in and I just couldn't bring myself to wait," he glanced down at Julia," she can suck cock pretty good, just needed some encouragement. Nowhere near as good as you though," Chris winked. Quickly getting over the sock Alexa put a smile on her face and sat down on the bed. She couldn't help but feel turned on by watching her boyfriend using this little maid's mouth to get off. Alexa pulled on the maids uniform to get a look at the name tag. "Julia," she said to get her attention, pulling Julia's hair out of Chris' hand to move her off of his cock. Having been far too occupied with having her mouth filled Julia hadn't noticed Alexa come in. She jumped back a little before blurting out, "oh my god, I'm sorry ma'am, I'm so sorry I didn't realise he had a girlfriend, I was just supposed to clean, please don't tell my manager. Julia's cheeks turned red with embarrassment as she begged, not wanting to lose her job. Alexa only laughed as the small girl pleaded. "It's okay Julia, I just wanted to join in the fun is all." A wave of relief washed over Julia before she became even more aroused by the prospect of a threesome. "Why don't you two ladies get your faces where they're meant to be," Chris chipped in, still rock hard. With those words of encouragement Alexa and Julia looked at each other before moving their heads down on Chris' cock. Both girls went straight for the sensitive tip, gently licking and sucking on it before escalating to making out over his cock. Their tongues slid across his cock and into each others mouthes, each girl trying to please Chris. He couldn't help but let out a short moan as they fought over his cock. This only encouraged them. Alexa moved her head slowly down the outside of Chris' shaft, sucking all the way. She lifted up his balls with one hand, moving her mouth down onto them, sucking gently, moving her tongue around each one slowly. At the same time Julia took advantage of Alexa moving and wrapped her mouth back around Chris' cock. She started to pick up where she left off sucking her way down the shaft as she licked at the underside of it. Chris felt the pleasure washing over him and let out several more moans, also swinging out his arm and knocking over a lamp with a loud crash. Just by chance the hotel manager, Julia's boss Pablo, was walking past room ,to look for her, when he heard the crash of the lamp. Meaning to check if anyone was hurt he knocked on the door. There was no answer, but Pablo thought he could hear moans from the room and wanted to check if the guest had hurt themselves. With a swipe of his master key card the door clicked open and Pablo stepped in, letting the door swing closed behind him. Directly ahead he saw his employee with her lips wrapped tightly around Chris cock along with Alexa sucking his balls. Neither Alexa or Julia could see Pablo from where they were, but Chris certainly could. Chris smiled and gestured to the two girls, inviting Pablo to have some fun. Just from looking at the girls Pablo felt his cock shift in his pants. Slowly he stepped forward, being sure to be quiet as he stepped right up behind his employee, Julia. "Hard at work I see," Pablo said sternly with a smile on his face. At the same time he wrapped his hands around Julia's ass, gently squeezing it. Alexa moved off of Chris' balls to look at the new man that had entered. Julia tried to do the same, but chris' quick thinking stopped her by moving a hand around her hair for the third time now. He kept her face pressed down onto his cock as her boss began to mock her. "I knew you were a slut when I hired you, but if I'd known you were this easy I would've made my move after the interview," Pablo moved his hands and pulled up Julia's uniform, revealing her simple panties. Pablo pulled down her panties without protest and started to fondle her already soaked pussy as slowly as he could. Julia felt a new level of humiliation as her boss teased her and her mouth was being filled. Despite these feelings she was getting more and more turned on by it, much to her shame. Alexa watched Pablo toy with Julia, also watching the lump grow in his pants. Seeing he was intent on Julia's little pussy Alexa quickly stripped down out her her tank top and sports shorts. She lost her bra and panties too, showing off her flawless body to Chris and Pablo before she straddled Chris' stomach, making his hand let go of Julia's hair. Julia moved her head off of Chris cock to catch a breath and looking around at Pablo, but both Pablo and Julia got distracted by Alexa's hand wrapping around Chris' cock and her lowering her perfect ass down, letting Chris' cock enter her tight, wet pussy which instantly made him moan out and move to get a better grip on his girlfriend. Alexa began to bounce on Chris thick shaft, her pussy quickly getting used to the familiar cock as she rode him. Chris ran his hands along her smooth body, both of them loving the feelings. Not wanting to be outdone Pablo took his hands off of Julia and quickly stripped down, ordering Julia to do the same. In mere seconds both were naked and Julia was back on the bed on all fours, ready and waiting for her boss. Normally she would never fuck her boss, not because he was unattractive, just out of principle, but right now she was too horny to care. Pablo moved in behind her, grabbing her ass again as he pulled her back onto his cock. Her pussy had to stretch to accommodate his big dick and she cried out in pain a little, but managed to push herself back down onto it, still loving the sensation of being filled by such a lovely cock. Feeling her pussy stretch around his cock only encouraged Pablo as he began to thrust I and out of the small girl, loving the short moans and breathless sounds that came out of her mouth with each new thrust. All four of them seemed to be gradually moaning louder and louder, the girls in particular. Pablo pushed Julia's head down, curving her ass a little higher to give him better access. Noticing how close her face was to the other couple Pablo said "tongue his balls," which she went to obediently, licking each one as much as she could with Pablo's hand pushing her face down into the bed. Chris let out a loud grunt as Julia started licking his bales along with Alexa riding him faster and faster, her boobs bouncing around as she moaned from taking Chris cock deep inside. Pablo moved his free hand around his cock and started rubbing Julia's wet clit which after barely more than a minute was enough to push her over the edge with pleasure. Her orgasm washed over her,the pleasure spreading to her entire body as her pussy contracted around his cock. She couldn't help but moan out against Chris' balls having not had an orgasm like that in a while. Just after Julia Alexa came, shuddering as she did. She leaned down onto Chris' chest, kissing at his neck as she moaned out. After She had quietened down she move off a little, "you nearly there babe?" she asked Chris, only getting a nod in reply. "What about you hotel guy?" "Almost," Pablo said, wanting to cum already from the feelings of Julia's pussy wrapped around his aching cock. "Why don't you girls suck us dry?" Pablo suggested. No one complained as the two guys got up and stood side by side. "Let me try your girl's mouth," Pablo said. "Sure thing, hey slutty maid, get your mouth over here and suck her juices off of my cock," Chris grabbed Julia's hair as she knelt in front of him and quickly forced her head back down onto his cock. With him standing it was much easier for him to force his head down her throat, making her gag as he held her firmly in place, letting her tear up. Alongside Chris Pablo pulled Alexa in, taking a handful of her hair as he looked down at her pretty face being wrapped around his cock. Both men began to thrust their cocks in and out of the two kneeling girls faces as the girls eagerly sucked and quickly rubbed themselves. It was almost a race for the girls to see who could get a guy off first, but neither seemed to win. Basically at the same time the guys pulled out and moved the girls heads together. They jerked their cocks as they began to spray cum across both girls faces, forcing them to close their eyes as it dripped down and onto their bodies. The two men thruster back into the girls mouthes a few more times, cleaning their cocks and letting the last few small spurts of cum fill their mouthes. With a look at each other the guys smiled before pushing the girls faces together, making them make out as cum dripped out of their mouthes and onto their bare bodies. "Well I think you earned a raise Julia and you two can have the room for free," Pablo smiled, still watching the two girls make out, their tongues mixing with the cum in each others mouthes. Purfectkitten comment

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
52150 Other Ways To Buying Luxury Furniture MauricioFunnell82202 2015.10.18 2
52149 Breville Juicer Reviews - Which Version Is Best For You? ArleenBonner054 2015.10.18 2
52148 Hybrid Cars - Why Is Them Hybrids? ManuelAsf017648828 2015.10.18 2
52147 A Move-By-Step Information On Chandelier Cleaning BrookeBueche963327 2015.10.18 9
52146 Medical Tourism In Thailand: Best 7 Faqs For Medical Tourists JanessaFinkel123026 2015.10.18 2
52145 Spanish Classes - Comprehension And Studying The Spanish Language DarrenOub551330 2015.10.18 2
52144 3 Highly Effective Skin Care Treatments For Acne AntoniaAyers172 2015.10.18 2
52143 Speeding Penalties RicoHarriman4173 2015.10.18 104
52142 Used Pressure Di Throwing Machines - Used Plastic Shot Moulding Machine Dian52701684438 2015.10.18 2
52141 You May Also Operate From Home ArdisThreatt16062616 2015.10.18 2
52140 The Space Saving Ux-Disc 600 Communications Centre With Sharp Ux-Cd 600 Toner KristenEggers7895 2015.10.18 2
» Free Cam Dating Sites - Lies You've Been Told About Free Chat Room With Cam FredricHarkins89710 2015.10.18 2
52138 The Best Way To Construct A Go Kart - 6 Significant Notes About Belt Drives FinlayYuill5951 2015.10.18 2
52137 Online Poker Sites. ThaliaByers379870 2015.10.18 2
52136 A Phase-By-Step Manual On Hanging Cleaning SherrillMcClemans5 2015.10.18 2
52135 How To Get Control Of One's Acne FlorianBarreto59 2015.10.18 2
52134 You Need Some Support Understanding Spanish MaurineKentish5006 2015.10.18 2
52133 The Importance Of Language Learning RosaNicholas910600 2015.10.18 2
52132 Essential Nourishment Methods For Occupied Grown Ups ZitaRoderic332585962 2015.10.18 2
52131 Karate Party Favors - Straightforward Notions MichaelBautista8867 2015.10.18 2
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 3215 Next
/ 3215
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0