Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

A few weeks back I was asked if I wanted to attend an industry awards dinner at the nicest hotel in downtown. Now I am usually not interested in these "industry" dinners. The food is usually just OK, you get stuck listening to some boring speech or awards and you usually have to sit with some boring executive and their uptight wife so you have to be on your best behavior. I agreed to attend this one because I have been to events at this hotel before and the food is usually quite good and I planned on getting a suite for the night which would give me and the wife a night out so we could have some drinks not have to worry about driving and fuck the night away in a nice hotel. Also, I pretty much had to agree to go because Angela came and asked me, and I could not say no to her. The company needed to fill a table and she promised to get a good group together so it would be fun, this coupled with the fact that she came to my office in a tight dress, showing allot of cleavage and rubbed my cock until I said yes hoping she would finish what she started but she just said thanks and left me with a big hard on. So now it was the night of the event and my wife, Debbie was excited about going, not necessarily the dinner but the chance to have a night out together. She told me to wait downstairs for her as she bought a new dress for the evening and wanted to surprise me. I stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting as she appeared and started coming down. Damn she looked good, she was wearing a new short, black dress, black stockings and high heel shoes. The dress showed off her firm, fit legs as it was mid-thigh length and was tight around her perfect little ass. The top was loose fitting but was very low cut showing down into her cleavage far enough that I realized there was no way she was wearing a bra. "Fuck you look hot" I exclaimed "I want to take you right now" "You are going to have to wait, I want you nice and horny for tonight, besides we shouldn’t be too late" She replied and added "Oh yes look at this, no panties either" as she pulled up her skirt to show me her cleanly shaved pussy. "Let’s get going" On the way to dinner I had one hand on the wheel and one hand on Debbie’s pussy. She knew she had me crazy hot for her and this made her incredibly wet. I played with her pussy all the way to the hotel until she came just as we were pulling in. The valet got quite a show when he opened the door for my wife and she flashed him her snatch as she pulled down her skirt and exited the car. I tried to hide my big hard cock by buttoning my suite coat but it was still obvious if you looked. Debbie grabbed my arm and we went into the dinner. We found our table and Angela did not disappoint. Seated at the table were Angela, Linda probably the hottest girl in the office and Kim and Sue who I have both fucked before. This would be a fun night a small table and me with a bunch of hot women. Debbie and I sat down next to each other and I had Kim next to me and Linda was next to Debbie. We all engaged in small talk and as the evening got started I could tell Debbie was getting more and more turned on. We share everything about our experiences with others as part of our open relationship. So as we sat there I could tell what was running through her mind, next to me was Kim who I spent the night with and fucked her in her hot tub and all night on the floor in front of her fireplace. Debbie could now see Kim’s big soft floppy tits that I told her about. Kim looked great wearing a black dress with a flowing skirt that went just below her knees and she was wearing a push up bra that pushed her soft tits up to show a nice amount of cleavage. Whenever she moved or laughed you could see her tits jiggle. Next to Kim was Sue, who I fucked for the first time in the bathroom at happy hour and had been fucking once or twice a week in the office ever since. She like to get bent over a given a quick fuck when she built up the urge. She is such a little slut, very petite skinny hips and tight little ass with C size droopy tits. She was wearing a long purple dress that had a slit up one leg almost all of the way abby winters videos free up to her ass and the top had a low v cut that went down to her belly button. I thought Debbie’s dress was low cut but Sue’s went another 4 or 5 inches lower. You could tell she was out and looking to be fucked. Angela was between Sue and Linda and Debbie knew about our meetings in the storage room, how Angel loves swallowing my cock and how I love to titty fuck her big firm breasts and bend her over and fuck her juicy wet pussy. She had on a black dress, just above the knee that was tight to show off her nice round ass and made her tits pop up and out of the top to give a great view of her spectacular cleavage. Linda, well what do I say about her. The one woman at the table that I had not fucked, but I have wanted her from the first day I saw her at work. She is beautiful, mid 20’s, long brunette hair, big brown eyes, full lips, perfect C size tits that look incredibly firm, thin waist, long sexy legs and the most perfect ass, thin, firm and yet full enough, just perfect. She was in a red dress that just screamed look at me I am the hottest woman in the room, tight but not too tight, mid-thigh length and showed just the right amount of cleavage. I sat there with all of these beautiful women ordering many bottles of wine and enjoying the looks I was getting from the other tables. You could tell they were wondering how I was so lucky to be sitting at a table with all of these beautiful women. As the evening progressed everyone was feeling the wine and loosening up a bit as I would talk to Kim she would periodically put her hand on my thigh, well Debbie noticed this and she put one arm around me and when Kim set her hand on my leg as we were all talking Debbie calmly took her hand placed it on Kim’s and slowly moved her hand from my thigh to my cock and held it there. Never breaking in conversation, it was her not so subtle way of saying that I know you like fucking my husband and I am fine with that. Debbie then turned her attention to Linda and got into a dep conversation with her about something I don’t recall. But what I do remember is that Linda looked deep into Debbie’s eyes and placed her hand on Debbie’s thigh and started sliding it farther and farther up her leg. I had a raging hard on watching this beautiful young woman putting the moves on my wife and all the time Kim, a woman that I am just crazy about and a fantastic fuck is rubbing my cock. My trance was broken as our waitress brought our dinners and Kim turned bright red and quickly removed her hand, embarrassed about being caught by the waitress rubbing my cock. Following dinner Debbie got up and excused herself, "I am going to run to the ladies room, be right back" she announced. Linda "I will join you we will be back is a few" I watched as these two stunning women walked away I stared at their asses in their short tight skirts, my dick started to grow again. Angela spoke "I think Linda is really into your wife, you know she prefers women don’t you?" "What, huh what did you say" I replied not listening because I was so engrossed staring at the two of them as they walked away. "I said I think Linda wants to have sex with your wife. She prefers women ever since a bad breakup that she had a year ago. That is why she is the only woman at this table that has not spent the entire dinner thinking about mounting your cock" Angela said abruptly. Making Kim blush and Sue have a look of total lust in her eye. "Don’t get me wrong I think she still would like a good fucking now and then but Linda digs Debbie and she wants her bad" Angela proclaimed. "Well lucky her, I think all of us here want to have sex with Linda" I replied, now fully hard at the thought of the two of them together. Kim noticed this and returned her hand to my cock and whispered in my ear, "I would be perfectly happy with just you alone tonight or with whoever joins us, as long as I get this in my pussy" With that Debbie and Linda returned from the Ladies room arm in arm. Debbie put one hand on my shoulder and told me in a stern voice "Steve, time for you to get our suite and get upstairs. You ladies are all welcome to join us if you like and I know I would like you to. Also, Steve, order some champagne and desert to be delivered to the room, if you please." I went to the desk and checked in, I also upgraded to the biggest suite they had available, ordered three bottles of champagne and some assorted deserts. I met the girls by the elevator and we headed up to the penthouse suite. The room was amazing a large living room with two couches, desk, dining table and chairs, big screen TV on the wall. There was also a huge bedroom with a huge king size bed, a couch in a sitting area and allot of open space. There was also a bathroom off of the bedroom that was bigger than most normal hotel rooms. It had double sinks a huge double headed shower and a big four person Jacuzzi tub. There was also a big balcony that went the full length abby winters peachyforum of the rooms which gave a great view of the city on this cool clear night. I took off my jacket and tie and sat on the bed as the girls all explored the room. I watched as Debbie and Linda held hands as they explored the space. They finally stood looking out through the balcony and met each other with a deep passionate kiss. They held each other tight Linda’s hand slid inside the top of Debbie’s dress and felt her breast and exposing it to view. Debbie reached down and slid her hand up under Linda’s skirt and caressed her perfect firm ass, exposing a red lace thong she had on under her dress. I stood there mesmerized watching the two of them, oblivious to all other happenings in the world. As I sat on the bed leaning back looking at these beautiful sexy creatures exploring each others bodies Kim came and sat next to me. She gently caressed my back and without saying anything I leaned over and kissed her deeply softly caressing her cheek as our tongues met. Sue and Angela then both came over and stood in front of me and Kim blocking my view of Linda and Debbie. Sue reached behind Angela and unzipped her dress and pulled it down so it dropped to the floor Angela stood there in a black lace pushup bra, black lace panties and black thigh high stockings. Her body is fantastic, full and firm. Sue pulled down the top of her dress exposing her tits, her nipples hard and protruding in excitement. Both women dropper to their knees undid my belt, unzipped my pants and started to both lick and suck my big fat cock. When they knelt I could once again see Debbie and Linda. Linda had peeled off her dress so she was standing there in a red lace bra and her little red thong, the two of them were deeply kissing and Linda’s hand was now up the front of Debbie’s dress fondling her pussy. As Angela and Sue were working on my cock I started to kiss Kim again and unzipped the back of her dress and reached in and unlatched her bra. We then heard knocking on the door, it had to be the room service. Sue stood up and said "I will go get it" her tits swaying with her every movement. "Hold on let me give you some cash for a tip" I told her. "Don’t worry about it I will take care of it" she replied as she walked towards the door not bothering to cover up her exposed breasts. I could hear her open the door and the sound of a room service cart rolling in. "Hey Angela can you come here and help me with this" I heard Sue from the other room. She then was in view from the bedroom door holding the hands of two young room service employees still with her top pulled down to her waist and her tits hanging there with her nipples standing at attention. "I am going to give this one a tip can you take care of the other one for me" she said to Angela as she motioned from one guy to the other. "No problem I would love to" Angela replied as she walked towards to the two guys just in her bra and panties. Along the way she unlatched her bra and dropped it to the floor. These two guys were in for the time of their lives. Kim and I crawled up onto the bed so we were leaning against the pillows and headboard. I unbuttoned my shirt but left it on and took off my pants and underwear. Kim pulled off her dress and bra and was in her panties and stockings. I put my arm around her and we kissed again. She grabbed my cock, slowly stroked it and rested her head on my shoulder as we took in our surroundings. By this point Linda and Debbie were on the couch in the bedroom both naked except their stockings. Debbie had her head buried in Linda’s pussy, Linda was in ecstasy. This was also the first time I had seen her naked and she was as perfect as I imagined. Her tits were so firm and perfect, not too big and not too small and perfect small perky nipples. The rest of her body was perfect firm, fit total perfection and I could see she had a small well groomed landing strip of pubic hair. Debbie was really enjoying herself and I could tell Linda was going to cum in a moment. I then turned my attention to the girls in the living room with our two guests. Sue had one of the guys with his pants down to his ankles seated on the dining room table and she was sucking and stroking his cock. He must have been close to 10" long but thin. She would swallow as much as she could and release her from her mouth you could see a line of spit that ran from the tip of his dick to her lip every time she released him. The whole time she kept on stroking his long cock. Angela had the other guy on seated on the couch and was deep throating his cock which was probably 8" long and not too thick. She had no problem taking all of his dick and would keep all of him in her throat for a moment every time she took all of him in. She then released his cock and placed it in her magnificent cleavage and began to squeeze his cock tightly and have him fuck her tits. He could only last a few moments doing this and then shot a huge load all over Angela’s face and chest. She stood and faced us to show off what he had done for her. Sue increased the pace of her sucking and jerking and made her guy cum all over her tits. "How was that for a tip boys?" Sue asked "Do you have any other guys working tonight that would like the same I want to suck and fuck as many as you can bring me tonight" she said as she pulled her dress off exposing her naked body showing off her tight little ass and swollen pussy. "let me text the guys and see what we can do" one of them replied in a feverish hurry. "Good" Sue replied, I need to be fucked and I don’t think you two are ready quite yet. I thought to myself what a little slut she is and I just love it. At this point Linda and Debbie were 69’ing on the couch, Debbie was letting out continuous moans of pleasure while never stopping eating Linda’s pussy. God they looked so hot together. I was then brought back to the reality of my situation as Kim moved down and gently placed my dick in her mouth. Other than being with Debbie the night I spent fucking Kim was the best sexual experience of my life. There is something about her that just turns me on so much and with her being married I was never sure if the opportunity would present itself again and here I was in a beautiful hotel room lying on a bed mostly naked with this woman that drives me crazy and I have been neglecting her. No more it was time for me to turn my full attention to Kim. I pulled her up from my cock and laid her body on top of mine, my dick pressed firmly against her stomach her wonderful soft breasts pushed against my bear chest, I reached down and grabbed her firm little ass with both hands and kissed her deeply the made my cock push up harder against her. I slid off her panties and gently lifted her hips on top of me and slid her slowly onto my massive hard cock. "Oh YES!!!" She screamed as she slowly slid my full length into her dripping wet pussy. It was obvious that all of the activity around us had her aroused also. She slowly slid up and down on top of me gradually getting used to my girth that she so enjoyed the last time we fucked. I could hear Debbie scream in orgasm next to us and this made me harder and push deeper into Kim making her gasp. I sat up so we were face to face and I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest. I gave her a deep kiss that I did not release from as she rode my cock gradually increasing in speed. I pushed her back onto the bed, my cock never releasing from her tight pussy and started driving into her missionary style. Her big floppy tits moving all over her chest with every thrust. I was facing towards Debbie who was sitting on the couch with Linda both watching me fuck Kim, holding and petting each other enjoying my carnal thrusting. Kim screamed in orgasm and I could not hold it any longer all of the teasing of my cock all night, watching Debbie with another woman, the show that Angela and Sue put on and the fact that I was deep inside my favorite pussy, yes Kim was my favorite pussy, I came hard filling her with as much cum as I had ever released. I rolled off of her and pulled out my dick, dripping from Kim’s juices and my own cum. Kim laid there in total bliss. I leaned back up against the pillows and Linda came over and laid next to me cuddling in tight against me, naked, I could feel her firm breast pressing against my stomach as she rested her head on my chest one hand caressing my thigh. Debbie moved over to Kim, laying there in total bliss on the bed. "You are beautiful, Steve was flattering with what he said about you but I think he was understated so I would not get jealous" Debbie said as she leaned into Kim and gently kissed her on the lips. "Thank you" Kim replied "I have never been kissed like that by a woman before" Debbie "Well I am going to do more than kiss you on the lips. I am going to kiss you on your breast" she said as she leaned down and kissed and licked her nipples. "I am going to kiss you on your stomach" she said as she slowly moved done Kim’s stomach licking and kissing her. "And I am going to kiss you on your pussy that I know Steve loves so much" Debbie spread Kim’s legs and licked the full length of her pussy. Kim moaned in total ecstasy and Debbie looked at me and opened her mouth to reveal some of my cum that she licked from Kim’s pussy. "Wow that feels good" Kim exclaimed as she put her hand on the back of Debbie’s head and held it between her legs so Debbie could give her the pleasure of her tongue. Debbie did not hesitate and got to work on Kim’s dripping pussy sending her into complete bliss. As I watched Debbie and Kim I looked past them into the living room and was shocked with what I saw. I had been so into what we were doing I did not notice how the room service guys delivered Angela and Sue were naked and there were six college age guys in the room with them. Angela was riding one reverse cowgirl on the couch and sucking the cock of a guy standing in front of her. Sue, the little slut that she is, was handling the other four. She had one sitting on the dining table and was bending over sucking his cock, there was one fucking her from behind and she had a cock in each hand from the other two. The guy getting his cock sucked moaned and Sue pulled off and he jerked his cock a couple of times and blew his young hot load all over Sue’s face and chest. The guy fucking her could not hold it any longer and pulled out and shot his load all over her back and ass. It was like an explosion of cum in there because I could see Angela jerking the guy she was blowing and he shot a big load all over her tits. "If you came get dressed and get the fuck out I am done with you" Sue barked. All three guys blurted out "yes Ma’am" grabbed their clothes and headed towards the door. For such a little thing she really had control of those boys. Sue then eyeballed the two cocks she was still stroking and directed them "You, sit on the table, you, fuck me" choosing the guy with the bigger cock to do the fucking. Angela then stood up and bent over the other end of the dining table with her boy toy in tow and had him fuck her doggie style. They all only lasted a couple of minutes and then there was another cum shower with the guy fucking Angela shooting it all over her back and Sue getting two more loads one on her face and tits and the other on her back all the way from her ass to her hair. The guys quickly grabbed their clothes and left. "Angela and I are going to take a shower then get in the Jacuzzi" Sue said as her and Angela walked in holding hands, naked and covered in cum. My attention was drawn back to Debbie and Kim as Kim’s moans grew louder. "Debbie looks so sexy eating pussy with that firm little ass of hers sticking up in the air, don’t you think" Linda said to me now holding my half hard cock in her hand. "Since you are not ready to fuck her I guess I will have to" she said as she got up from the bed. I was sitting there confused as to what she was doing. She picked up her purse from the floor and pulled out a big dildo, probably about 10" and not quite as thick as my cock, but big. This explained the big purse she was carrying around with her all night. She also pulled out a harness and strapped the dildo to her so she could do some fucking. Seeing her naked with a perfect young hard female body and this big 10" dick strapped to her was quite a site. abby winter nudes Kim and Debbie had no idea what she was doing as Debbie had her face buried in Kim’s pussy and Kim was so enthralled in what Debbie was doing the place could have been burning down and she would not have noticed. Linda knelt on the bed behind Debbie and firmly grabbed her hip with one hand and with the other guided her big dildo dick in line with Debbie’s pussy. She edged the tip of it into her surprising Debbie but she never looked up and then Linda drove the whole 10" into Debbie’s pussy. This gave Debbie a shock and she turned in surprise from the sensation of her pussy being penetrated and then she gasped in amazement to find Linda being the one fucking her. Kim grabbed Debbie’s head and pushed it back into her crotch and Linda picked up pace. She had obviously done this before because she was really giving Debbie a good ride. Kim’s moans grew in intensity until she screamed in orgasm. She crawled up the bed to where I was laying, saw that I was getting hard watching the activities and placed my cock in her mouth. All the time Linda kept fucking Debbie. I could see Debbie tense and shake from an orgasm and she just begged Linda not to stop until Linda turned to me and said "I think you need to fuck your wife" seeing that my cock was now fully hard from Kim’s blow job. "In fact I think you wife needs to be double fucked" Linda announced. She pulled out of Debbie and removed the dildo from the holster. Licked the length of it and deep throated it to get it nice and wet. She then pulled me up next to her so I was standing behind Debbie with her ass propped high up on the bed. As I watched she took the dildo and slowly slid it into my wife’s ass. Debbie moaned in pleasure as she slid it in as far as it would go. I then took my massive hard cock and drove it deep into her pussy. This was driving Debbie crazy. I could feel the dildo moving as Linda slid it in and out and I drove all of my cock in and out of Debbie’s pussy. This was too much for her to handle, I could feel her cum once and we kept going and then I could feel her building again and this time the pleasure was so great that she squirted cum out at me soaking my cock and balls. With that she fell flat on the bed exhausted. Linda leaned over to me and pulled my head down so we could kiss, a deep passionate kiss and she whispered in my ear. "I seem to be the only one that has not had that big cock of yours, I need you to abby winters fuck me now" Kim could tell that Linda and I were going to fuck and she took Debbie by the hand "Why don’t we join Angela and Sue in the Jacuzzi and grab the champagne" Linda gently pushed me back on the bed, and crawled up on top of me in a 69 position. I grabbed both of her hips and started licking her pussy. She was wet, musky and sweaty from all of her experiences during the evening. She was moaning in pleasure which was vibrating on my cock that was buried in her mouth and throat, God she was good at sucking cock. My mind was racing, thinking back to the first time that I saw her at work and how I wanted to fuck her since that moment, thinking how fantastic her pussy tasted and wondering if she liked the way I ate her or if she thought Debbie was better, and god she could suck a cock. Well I must have been doing something right because she stopped sucking me and sat straight up on my face which pushed me tighter against her. She grabbed my hands and moved them to her breasts. Wow, they felt perfect. More than a full handful but very firm and her perky small nipples were fully erect. Her tits were so perfect feeling them got me harder and I started dripping pre-cum from the tip of my cock. She rode on top of my face for another minute moaning and panting loudly and then yelled "Oh FUCK I am cumming!!!" and oozed her juices onto my face and shook and quivered for what seemed like a minute. "OK time for that cock of yours" she said as she relaxed and turned around on top of me slid down my chest and stomach, grabbed my incredibly hard enormous cock and guided it towards her pussy and gently slid down on top of me. "Oh fuck that is big" she groaned. Stopping her movement when I was fully deep inside of her. I thrusted my hips up against her to make sure all of me was in her. She winced in a mixture pf pain and pleasure let out a deep breath and started slowly sliding up and down on top of me. I slid my hands up to her perfect breasts and gently massaged her tits and nipples as her tight wet pussy slid up and down my shaft. I could feel her stretching around me and getting used to my size. "God I haven’t had a dick in me in so long this feels great, fuck me Steve fuck me" she exclaimed as she picked up the pace getting comfortable with my girth. I grabbed both of her firm round ass cheeks and assisted her sliding up and down on top of me, we were in perfect rhythm until she screamed again "OH FUCK I am going to CUM!!!" She paused for a moment as her orgasm started and she slowly slid up and down on me until she was finished. Linda, leaned down on top of me a whispered in my ear "I need your cum in me please fuck me more" I kissed her deeply and held her tight against me for a moment my cock fully engorged pressed against her naked body needing to finish inside of her. I moved her onto her stomach and pulled her hips up into the air. I knew fucking her pussy doggie style would make me cum and I have been wanting to have her this way since the first time I saw her ass. I gently slid into her pussy which was now wetter than ever and began giving her all of me. My balls slapped against her clit with every thrust and this was driving her crazy "Shit I am going to cum again!!!" she yelled as I kept up my thrusting until I could not hold back any more and came hard inside of her. I fell on top of her on the bed, my dick still buried inside of her and I gently kissed her on the neck. As I laid on the bed with Linda, Debbie and Kim rejoined us naked right out of the Jacuzzi. Sue and Angela got dressed and kissed us all goodbye as they said their new boy toys invited them to a party and they thought they would check it out. The four of us laid naked together me holding Kim with Debbie pressing her ass against me as she was spooning with Linda. We all had a great night sleep. I woke to Debbie and Linda having sex, they were pleasing each other to multiple orgasms and were fully engrossed with what they were doing. Kim laid naked against me and started to gently stroke my cock that was awakening. "Why don’t we take a shower" I asked "Sounds like a great idea" she replied. This is exactly what I was hoping for a moment to be alone with Kim again. I am not sure what it is about her but I love being with her, she is beautiful, has this thick flowing brunette hair, a thin fit body, with a tight little ass and those big floppy tits of hers drive me crazy. She led me to the shower by pulling on my now fully hard cock, we turned on the water and held each other in the shower and kissed deeply. I wanted to kiss her all day but I knew all we had was our brief moment this morning. I pulled her tight against me and felt one of her breasts that I love so much. She never released my big fat cock from her small hand. She poured liquid soap all over us and we began rubbing each other’s bodies until we were slippery and fully lathered. We only released each other from our kiss for brief moments I could tell she wanted to be with me as bad as I wanted her. The warm water poured over our bodies rinsing the soap from us and Kim released me from our Kiss and dropped to her knees to take my freshly cleaned cock into her mouth. She fondled my balls and licked and sucked me in as deep as she could until pre-cum was dripping from me. I pulled her up and kissed her again and then sat her on the built in shower bench spreading her legs in front of me, I dropped down to my knees and licked her clean sweet smelling pussy. I licked her lips, tonged the inside of her and then focused on her clit which drove her crazy. She held my head tight against her and she had a long slow orgasm. We stood up and kissed. "Please I want to feel you inside of me one more time before I have to go, I love it when you are deep in me. I want you to cum in me so I can feel your juices all day" with that we kissed again and Kim turned around and bent over so I could enter her from behind. I eagerly slid my throbbing cock into Kim’s inviting pussy holding my full length deep in her to savor the moment and how great she felt stretched around me. Something about her pussy feels so good and I gave her all of my cock slowly moving in and out of her. I wanted this feeling to last as long as possible. I held her narrow hips and slowly slid in and out of her as she fondled one of her breasts and let out a low steady moan the whole time I was doing her. I reached up and grabbed both of her breasts, I love how big and soft they are and they felt even better wet and slippery. Kim reached between her legs and gently rubbed by balls as I slid in and out of her pussy. She then moved her hand onto her clit and rubbed it as I fucked her making her tighten around me as she came. "Keep going I don’t ever want the feeling of you inside of me to stop" she said. She kept rubbing her clit and came one more time. "Oh god you feel so good" she moaned, "fuck me harder I want you to cum in me" I obliged and went back to holding her hips and sped up my thrusting. "Yes, yes, yes oh fuck yes!!!" she screamed as I pounded into her, her tits were swinging and my balls slapping her clit as my orgasm slowly built. "Oh fuck yes!!" I yelled as I shoved my cock deep inside of her one last time and came shooting a huge load deep inside of her" She slid off my cock, turned and kissed me. "We need to find a way to do this more often" she said as she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Debbie and Linda were dressing in the bedroom when I exited the shower, stopping as they dressed to kiss and fondle each other some before we parted ways. Kim stuffed her panties and bra into her purse and slid on her dress from last night. She was quite a vision in her dress and her hair dripping wet. I wanted to have her again but I knew she had to leave. Linda kissed Debbie one more time and gave me one last deep kiss and walked out with Kim arm in arm. Debbie came to me "I really love you" she said and kissed me. Scast716585

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
3312 Abortion?s Hold In The Society ArtMaygar615560827888 2015.10.18 52
3311 Abortion?s Hold In The Society JordanMaes58590254 2015.10.18 49
3310 Abogados En Panamá Asesora A La Creación De Sociedades Anónimas En Panamá TravisLandon54274394 2015.10.18 1
3309 Able To Get Real Estate Property? Use These Recommendations! RosarioKastner9 2015.10.15 7
3308 Abilities To Place On A Job Application LeticiaEdmunds05599 2015.10.16 4
3307 Abigail Johnson Nude - How To Make More Lesbia Porn By Doing Less HannahDefazio47014 2015.10.16 7
3306 Aberdeen NJ Life SheilaBeet7743919209 2015.10.16 85
3305 Aberdeen Life MildredGreenwood 2015.10.18 24
3304 Abc's New Mobile Sport Show Opportunity Knocks LashundaAdair474454 2015.10.05 7
3303 Abc Day-N-Night Bail Bonds please click the next website 2015.10.16 3
3302 Abby Winters.com - How To Learn Abby Winters Browse PamelaHatten5418432 2015.10.17 12
3301 Abby Winters Yoga - Getting The Best Abby Winters Tubes CatharineOgrady 2015.10.17 6
3300 Abby Winters Videos Free - Three Ways To Avoid Abby Winter Tube Burnout Ona3004686949749136 2015.10.17 9
3299 Abby Winters Videos Free - The Truth About Abby Winters Athletics Girls AundreaDarosa71444 2015.10.16 4
3298 Abby Winters Videos - How To Buy A Pip Abby Winters On A Shoestring Budget BrandenH915841538596 2015.10.17 6
3297 Abby Winters Videos - Do You Make These Simple Mistakes In Abby Winters Movies? BrandenH915841538596 2015.10.17 3
3296 Abby Winters Vid - Get More And Better Sex With Harriet Abby Winters PamelaHatten5418432 2015.10.17 4
3295 Abby Winters Vid - 5 Reasons Your Abby Winters Twins Is Not What It Could Be CatharineOgrady 2015.10.17 1
3294 Abby Winters Tully - 3 Most Well Guarded Secrets About Abby Winters Free Tube BrandenH915841538596 2015.10.17 23
3293 Abby Winters Tubes - The Karmen Abby Winters Cover Up BrandenH915841538596 2015.10.17 37
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 ... 3215 Next
/ 3215
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0