Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Stephen looked at his watch as he waited in the car. Damn it – Lucy was going to be late for college, what was she doing? To be honest, he knew what she would be doing – gossiping with her mother about something or other or checking her hair in the mirror. Maybe winding her little brother James up. She was like her mother in that she didn’t do anything in a hurry. Eventually, after what seemed like an eternity, she appeared at the front door and Stephen was once again struck by what a beautiful young woman his daughter had become. She had just turned eighteen and had flowered into what he would not hesitated to describe as a stunner – if she hadn’t been his daughter, that was. Her beautiful face was framed by a bob of brown hair and her school uniform could not hide the swell of her breasts. Stephen couldn’t help but feel a most un-fatherly surge of what could almost be described as lust as he watched those breasts bounce slightly as she ran down the garden path to the car, her school bag slung on her shoulder. It was not surprising that his daughter was so gorgeous as her mother was a strikingly good looking woman as well, more curvy than Lucy with larger breasts and backside but with the same beautiful brown eyes and long legs. Lucy got in and kissed her father on the cheek. "I’m sorry dad. Mum was just showing me the top she bought yesterday. It’s really nice." "Whatever" said Stephen, giving his daughter a look of mock disapproval as he started he car."I can’t believe you’d be so inconsiderate, especially on my birthday." "Sorry". She kissed him again. "Happy birthday. What does it feel like to be 44?" "I feel old" he said as they set off towards his daughter’s college. ‘Well you don’t look it. You’re still very handsome". She gave his slightly greying hair a quick stroke. Stephen felt his heartbeat quicken slightly at the feel of his daughter’s soft hand in his hair. What was wrong with him this morning? The truth was, he had been having inappropriate thoughts about his daughter for a few months now. He had pounced on these thoughts as soon as they appeared but they were occurring more and more frequently. The worst time had been two months earlier when he had gone to use the bathroom. He had been unaware that Lucy had been taking a bath and had stopped in his tracks, frozen in shock when he was confronted with the sight of his daughter standing up in the bath, completely naked, water running down the generous curves of her exquisite breasts and dripping off her pink nipples. It had only been a matter of seconds but he couldn’t help looking just a moment too long, drinking in the sight of his teenage daughter’s body as she stood there. His daughter broke the spell."Get out Dad, I‘m in the bath." she laughed and her father stumbled out, mumbling his apologies. The worst thing about it was that, despite the embarrassment, his cock had begun to harden in his trousers and he had to work hard to make it go away, using his shame to make the blood leave his inflating cock. What made it weirder was that Lucy hadn’t seemed that bothered about her father seeing her body. The way she had laughed when she told him to get out – it had sounded almost playful. The thing he had been most ashamed of was the previous week when his wife Sheila had been giving him a tit job. They had had the house to themselves – they had both been horny as they often were but Sheila had been on her period and so didn’t want intercourse. Stephen didn’t mind, as a tit job from Sheila was one of the best things in the world. The problem was, as she wrapped the heavy, hot flesh of her beautiful tits around his cock and started to work them up and down in a sweet rhythm, he couldn’t stop thinking about their daughter. Sheila increased the rhythm and he looked down and saw the head of his cock protruding from between his wife’s tits. He knew he had a big cock – it was long, ten inches and thick as well, especially the fat, purple head which was currently sticky with his precum. Right now, he couldn’t help but imagine that it was his daughter’s tits wrapped around his dick. They weren’t as big as her mum’s but he imagined they would feel amazing wrapped around her dad’s thick cock. He tried to keep focussed on his wife – on her lovely face, on her beautiful tits as she moved them faster, trying desperately to force out the cum that was boiling in his balls, but he kept getting flashes of his daughter stood in the bath – her breasts, her legs, her beautiful face. Oh god! It was too much. He abruptly stood up, pulled his jerking cock free from between his wife’s tits, steadied her head by gripping a handful of thick black hair and came right in her face. He almost fell over, the waves of orgasm turning his legs to jelly as he drenched his wife’s face in blast after blast of thick, hot cum. Sheila had her mouth open – she loved the taste of her husbands thick spunk- and several blasts of cum landed in it. He looked down at his wife, face and hair drenched in his spunk, grinning up at him like the cat that had got the cream. He felt a pang of shame then, because he hadn’t been able to resist imagining that it was his daughter’s face that he had been emptying his balls into. "Dad" Lucy’s voice brought him back into the present. He turned to her and saw that she was running her hand through her hair. "What is it?" He asked. "Do you like my hair? I got it cut especially for you’re birthday." "You didn’t have to do that." He laughed. " I wanted to make an effort." She said. "Well it’s looks awful." He replied. "Don’t be horrible" shrieked his daughter in mock outrage, giving his thigh a playful slap. "Hey. Watch it" he father laughed." You’ll make me crash the car." "Well be nice then" his daughter laughed. "Ok, ok. You’re hair looks lovely. Like it always does." "Thankyou dad". His daughter smiled. Just then, Lucy’s phone rang. She took it out of her pocket. ‘It’s Jenny" said Lucy, answering. Jenny was Lucy’s best friend and she was almost as sexy as his daughter. She had a massive pair of tits and he had often fantasised about spraying his hot load all over them, imagining his white spunk dripping off Jenny‘s thick, pink nipples. Lucy started talking to Jenny about this and that and it was a few moments before he realised something very strange. His daughter’s hand was still on his thigh. He tried to concentrate on driving but all his mind could focus on was leah v abby winters winter yoga the feel of his daughter’s hand, midway up his thigh. He looked at her but she seemed to be completely unconscious of where she had placed her hand, chatting happily away on her phone. Then she started to move her hand, running it slowly up his thigh. He had no doubt where that hand was heading and was horrified to realise that a bulge was appearing in his crotch. Oh my god, my daughter’s giving me an erection. He almost crashed the car as he felt his daughter’s hand on his crotch. His cock was now fully erect and he felt it twitch inside his trousers at her touch. "Ok Jenny. I’ve got to go now, were nearly at college. I’ll see you later." Lucy rang off and out her phone away just as the car pulled into the drive that led to the school gates. Stephen stopped the car a few feet from the gates and turned to his daughter. "What are you doing Lucy?" He asked. His daughter looked right into his eyes. God, her eyes are beautiful he thought. "I’m giving you your birthday present." She gave the bulge in his trousers a squeeze and he gasped. "But we shouldn’t do this, we…" Stephen couldn’t finish the sentence. He was too excited by the fact that his daughter had just unbuttoned his trousers and was unzipping his fly. "Oh God" he gasped, looking up at the car roof. "You’re going to have to take these off." Said Lucy. Stephen didn’t say anything, he couldn’t think of anything to say. He struggled out of his trousers so that the only thing hiding his throbbing cock from his daughter was the tight pair of underpants he was wearing. He suddenly remembered where they were and looked out the car window to see if anyone was about. They had been slightly late so most abby winters athletics girls of the students were already in college and the drive they were parked on was deserted. He groaned as his daughter put her hand under her shirt and ran it up his toned stomach. "You know you’re in really good shape for your age" Lucy giggled. "All my friends fancy you. They say you’re a silver fox." "A silver fox?" "Yes. Jenny thinks you’re gorgeous. She says she’d like to suck your cock. She’d be so jealous if she could see us." His daughter ran her hand back down to the massive bulge in his under pants. She gripped his cock through the material and he groaned again. "I can’t wait to see what you’re cock looks like Dad. It feels massive." She took her hand from his cock and in a quick movement reached under her skirt and pulled her knickers off. "What are you doing Lucy?".Stephen again looked around again to see if there was anyone about but they were still alone. Lucy said nothing, just pressed her knicker’s to her father’s nose. His nostrils were instantly full of the smell of hot teenage pussy. He imagined those knickers pressed up against the hot hairy slit between his daughters legs and felt his cock buck with lust. "Do you like the smell of you’re daughter’s wet pussy?" Asked Lucy."Its thinking about your fat cock that’s been making me wet." She put her hands into the elastic of her father’s underpants and pulled them down, finally freeing his hot throbbing cock, which twitched on his belly, just inches from his daughter’s face. "Oh my God, it’s HUGE" gasped Lucy. "I’m not sure if I can fit it all in my mouth". She ran her soft hand along it and her father groaned. He was so full of lust for Lucy that he didn’t think he could take much stimulation before he was unleashing a blizzard of spunk. He hoped that when he did it would be into his daughter’s face or in her tight vagina. "Have you ever sucked a cock before"? He asked, breathing heavily. "Oh yes." She replied, matter of factly. "Whose"? He asked. His daughter had now wrapped her knickers around his thick cockmeat and was working the shaft in a steady rhythm. "I’ve sucked James’ cock loads." Stephen should have been shocked that Lucy had been sucking her seventeen-year-old brother’s cock. "Did you like sucking your brothers’ cock?" He asked. "Yeah" said Lucy with a dirty laugh."And I liked it when he came in my mouth. His cum tastes nice." Her father groaned again and Lucy felt his cock twitch again through the material of her knickers. She realised that she didn’t have long. She pulled the knickers off his cock and gripped his cock firmly in her hand. The fat purple bell end was now inches from her face and she could see pre-cum leaking from the piss slit. She reached forward and licked the pre-cum up, running her tongue backwards and forwards across the piss slit to make sure that she got every drop. Stephen groaned loudly. The roughness of his daughter’s hot tongue was delightful. "Please suck it" he pleaded. "You want me to suck your cock daddy?" She asked, mock innocently. "Yes" he gasped. "Ok" she said and plunged her head down onto his cock, taking five inches of her fathers hot cock meat in her mouth. Stephen gasped. He wouldn’t have believed that his daughter’s small dainty mouth could wrap itself around his cock like that. "Lucy" he gasped as his cock was enveloped in the beautiful, skin tight heat of his daughter’s mouth. She started to move free abby winters indiana winter her head up and down his shaft and he reached forward and grabbed a handful of her soft hair. God, her mouth was like a pussy, gripping his cock in a velvet vice. He was so lost in pleasure abby winters shoots that he didn’t hear the phone ring for a few moments. His daughter took her mouth from his throbbing cock and looked up at him. "You’d better get that" she said. Stephen reached into his pocket and took out his phone. He looked at the caller – it was his wife. "It’s your mum" he said. "Well say hi from me" said his daughter before enveloping her dads cock in her mouth again and re-starting the beautiful up and down movements of her head. "Hi Sheila" he said, trying to control his breathing. He hoped he didn’t sound like he was getting a blowjob from their daughter. "Hi Stephen." To be honest, his wife’s voice didn’t sound too steady." Did you get Lucy to school?" abby winters members winters download ‘Yeah, I’m just dropping her off now." Lucy was now just sucking her dad’s fat bell end, making sure that any pre-cum was going straight down her throat. Stephen felt the familiar tingle in his heavy balls and knew that it wouldn’t be long before he was pumping his cum into Lucy’s mouth. "We were a little bit late but we made it" he said. "What are you doing?" ‘Oh, I’m just making some breakfast for James. And you won’t believe this, but your son was so horny that he’s fucking me while I do it." "What, he couldn’t wait till afterwards?" asked Stephen, incredulous. Lucy was now seeing how much of her dad’s thick cock she could take. He reckoned she must have about seven inches in there – he could feel the back of her throat. God she was good at sucking cock. "No" continued his wife. He heard her gasp."He’s fucking me while I cook the breakfast." She groaned again. Stephen could hear a slapping noise, the sound of his well-endowed son fucking his mum. "It’s quite distracting." She laughed. He heard her say to her 17-year-old son. "Fuck your mum like a whore." Stephen heard the slapping noise increase and his wife gasp in pleasure. "How is he fucking you" asked Stephen. He was now working his daughters head up and down his cock. He thought about his son’s thick eight-inch cock pumping in and out of his mum’s plump, hairy pussy. "He’s got me bent over the oven." Gasped his wife. "Are you naked" God he was so close to cumming. He knew from the sound of his wife’s voice that she wasn’t too far away, either. "No. I’m wearing a dress. I’ve even got my apron on." She giggled."He just ripped my knickers off, bent me over the cooker and plunged his lovely penis into my vagina." "Oh God, I’m going to cum soon" gasped Stephen. "Are you wanking" gasped his wife. "No, I’ve got a confession to make." "What is it dear"? He heard her turn to her son and gasp. "That’s right, grab your mum’s tits while you fuck her". He heard his son gasp. Stephen bet the seventeen year old wasn’t far from cumming either. He’d been having sex with his mum for several months now, Sheila thought that it was just part of her motherly duty, and by all accounts had developed into a star lover but even the best lovers could only last a certain amount of time inside Sheila’s hot, juicy, pussy without filling her belly full of spunk. She could do things with her vagina that were amazing.The first time she had let James put his dick inside her, he had only managed two thrusts before his arse was bucking between her legs and his hot, boy cum was spraying against his mother’s cervix. "The thing is" said Stephen."I’ve got my daughters mouth wrapped around my cock while I’m talking to you." "Oh my God. Lucy is sucking you dick?" "Yeah’ gasped Stephen." And she’s really good." ‘I’m not surprised." gasped Sheila. " She’ll have inherited it from her mum." "I’m going to cum" gasped Stephen. He was so close now. The spunk in his balls was at boiling point. If he’d been stood up his legs would have been jelly. "Oh my God. Lets all cum together." Sheila gasped. "As a family". She turned to her son. "Are you ready to cum in your mum’s cunt? Are you ready to cum for me?" He heard his son answer in the affirmative. "Slap your mums arse" she shouted at him. "Slap your mum’s arse like she’s a whore." Lucy’s head was moving up and down frantically on her father’s cock. "Oh I’m going to cum" shouted Stephen and everything exploded. There was an explosion of ecstasy that ripped through his body as he pumped his daughter’s mouth with his hot cum. All control left him as he pushed up into his daughter’s mouth as if it was a beautiful, tight vagina. Blast after blast of hot, sticky cum shot into that hot place, filling it up with her father’s seed. Amidst his ecstasy he heard his wife shriek. "Agghh, I’m cumming." The phone distorted as she screamed into it. He heard his son too, bellowing as he filled his mum’s spasming womb, the place that he had come into this world from, with jet after jet of hot teenage spunk. When his orgasm had subsided, he looked down at his daughter. She was grinning up at him. "What have you got there?" He groaned. His daughter opened her mouth to reveal that her mouth was absolutely full of her dad’s white cum. She swallowed it down and said "Yum." "Did you come in your daughter’s mouth." His wife’s voice was shaky after her massive orgasm. "Yeah, I absolutely filled it. It was a massive load." "Did she swallow it?" "Every drop." "Good girl. She takes after her mother." "He’s still hard’ called Lucy, holding her fathers still throbbing dick. Stephen gasped as she licked the last bit of white cum that was leaking from the piss slit. He heard his wife laugh. "Well, you do always like to go twice. I don’t think you should disappoint your daughter."
Ten minutes later they were in Folkes wood, a small wooded area not far from town but secluded enough that they knew they wouldn’t be disturbed. Lucy was on all fours on the grass next to car, still wearing her school uniform and her dad was fucking her frantically. He had ripped her knickers off and for a second had only been able to stare at his daughters soaking wet pussy, her swollen mound covered with hair, the lips pink and swollen with lust. He had discovered that Lucy was very much like her mother – she liked to be fucked hard. And she liked to talk dirty. "Come on dad, put it in me. Fuck me like a slut." He lunged forward, consumed with lust and pushed his fat cockhead up against her hot pussy. He pushed and for a second he thought it wasn’t going to fit in. But there was a sudden rush of heat and he was suddenly buried up to the hilt in his daughter’s hot vagina. God it was tight. The hot wet walls of Lucy’s pussy were twitching against her father’s thick cock meat. "Come on Daddy. Fuck me" There was real pleading in his daughter’s voice. "You want me to fuck you like a slut." "YES" Lucy groaned."Fuck me like a school abby winters girl whore and fill my pussy with your spunk." And he did, fucking his daughter frantically, both hands gripping her slender hips as he powered into her soaking wet vagina and she pushed pack, grinding her exquisite eighteen year old arse back against him, trying to get as much of her father’s cock into her as possible. Her legs started to shake. "Oh god, I’m going to cum" she gasped. "Me too" gasped Stephen. "Lets cum together." And a few moments later they did, father and daughter screaming together in ectasy as he pumped her spasming pussy full of spunk, spraying the pink twitching walls of his daughter’s womb with thick lashings of white cum – every single drop of cum he had in his balls being sent into that hot place inside Lucy’s belly. A few minutes later, they were back in the car. "Best birthday ever" said Stephen, kissing his daughter and they both laughed.
THE END

Guidedbynoises

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
3312 Abortion?s Hold In The Society ArtMaygar615560827888 2015.10.18 52
3311 Abortion?s Hold In The Society JordanMaes58590254 2015.10.18 49
3310 Abogados En Panamá Asesora A La Creación De Sociedades Anónimas En Panamá TravisLandon54274394 2015.10.18 1
3309 Able To Get Real Estate Property? Use These Recommendations! RosarioKastner9 2015.10.15 7
3308 Abilities To Place On A Job Application LeticiaEdmunds05599 2015.10.16 4
3307 Abigail Johnson Nude - How To Make More Lesbia Porn By Doing Less HannahDefazio47014 2015.10.16 7
3306 Aberdeen NJ Life SheilaBeet7743919209 2015.10.16 85
3305 Aberdeen Life MildredGreenwood 2015.10.18 24
3304 Abc's New Mobile Sport Show Opportunity Knocks LashundaAdair474454 2015.10.05 7
3303 Abc Day-N-Night Bail Bonds please click the next website 2015.10.16 3
3302 Abby Winters.com - How To Learn Abby Winters Browse PamelaHatten5418432 2015.10.17 12
3301 Abby Winters Yoga - Getting The Best Abby Winters Tubes CatharineOgrady 2015.10.17 6
3300 Abby Winters Videos Free - Three Ways To Avoid Abby Winter Tube Burnout Ona3004686949749136 2015.10.17 9
3299 Abby Winters Videos Free - The Truth About Abby Winters Athletics Girls AundreaDarosa71444 2015.10.16 4
3298 Abby Winters Videos - How To Buy A Pip Abby Winters On A Shoestring Budget BrandenH915841538596 2015.10.17 6
3297 Abby Winters Videos - Do You Make These Simple Mistakes In Abby Winters Movies? BrandenH915841538596 2015.10.17 3
3296 Abby Winters Vid - Get More And Better Sex With Harriet Abby Winters PamelaHatten5418432 2015.10.17 4
3295 Abby Winters Vid - 5 Reasons Your Abby Winters Twins Is Not What It Could Be CatharineOgrady 2015.10.17 1
3294 Abby Winters Tully - 3 Most Well Guarded Secrets About Abby Winters Free Tube BrandenH915841538596 2015.10.17 23
3293 Abby Winters Tubes - The Karmen Abby Winters Cover Up BrandenH915841538596 2015.10.17 37
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 3045 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 ... 3215 Next
/ 3215
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0