Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

A couple years back I was looking for a roommate for the spring semester and was introduced to Josh through some mutual friends. Josh was dating a girl named Allison at the time and I had no idea what I was getting myself into... I had hung out with Josh and Allison several times leading up to us moving in together. We were all pretty comfortable with each other and got along great. The week before Josh moved in, him and Allison were over and Josh had to go to work. Being the middle of the day Allison stayed at the house and hung out with me for a while. Nothing happened this day except for a bit of casual flirting, but I thought nothing of it. Fast forward a week, Josh had moved in, and Allison was over at the house hanging out with him. She lived just s few miles away in an apartment with a friend of hers, but I had known she spent a majority of her time wherever Josh was living. Our rooms were on opposite sides of the house and around eleven that night I left the living room and went into my room. I had just changed clothes and I glance out to see Allison walk into the kitchen in her bra and panties to get some water. Allison was about 5'1", slim/athletic body with a full A cup. She had a really nice ass, probably due to her being on the dance team in high school. The next day Josh was already gone by the time I woke up, but Allison was watching tv in the living room. I casually mentioned to her that I had seen her the night before and she took it in stride and just joked it off. Later that evening I was in my room and Josh gets home and we are chatting, out of blue he says "so Allison told me you saw her in her underwear". He laughed a bit and said he didn't care, that him and Allison were pretty open people. We chatted some more about other stuff and I never really thought anything of it. Over the next few weeks things went well. I figured out what Josh meant by being "open" as he would usually hang out in his room naked or in his boxers. I had never really lived with anyone like this before, so it was strange at first but he didn't do anything to make it uncomfortable. Over the first month I had seen Allison in her bra and panties one other time, but nothing more had happened. Then around the start of February things really started to change. I was sitting at my desk in my room one evening and Allison walks in to talk. She is standing in her bra and underwear, just going about it everything like it is no big deal. As we talk she starts to look at stuff around my room and when she turns I see that she is wearing a thong. She turns away from me and is looking at the photo of my family on the wall, almost making it seem like she wanted me to look at her ass. After about 10 minutes we finish talking and she goes back over to the other side of the house. Little did I know that these chats with Allison in the evening while Josh was in the shower would soon become a common event. That weekend Josh left for work on Saturday morning, leaving me and Allison in the house. I am sitting in the living room watching some tv and Allison comes out of Josh's room completely naked and says tells me she is going to go take a shower. It totally caught me off guard and the smile on her face made it obvious she was enjoying teasing me. While she's in the shower I get a text from Josh that says "I hear you saw Allison naked, don't worry about it, I don't mind at all". I thought this was really strange, not only had she walked out like that, she then told Josh what happened and he sends me a message about it. Allison comes out of the shower wearing a shirt and some panties and sits down in the living room. She has a huge grin on her face and tells me about how Josh and her like it when she does things like that and how he doesn't mind "sharing". That night I am watching a football game and Josh and Allison come home from dinner. It's clear that I'm really the only one who's kind of uncomfortable with what has happened. We all hang out for a bit and Josh gets up to go take a shower. As he leaves he room he jokingly says "you guys behave". Allison gets up and goes in to Josh's room and returns in her bra and panties. She sits on the other sofa from me and asks me if I think we should behave or be naughty. At this point I'm pretty uncomfortable with the whole thing and try expressing that this is a bad idea. Allison pushes back on my concerns and walks over towards me and takes her bra off. She sits down next to me and tells me to relax and says again that Josh "likes to share". She starts running her hands on my leg and then takes my hand and places it on her left boob. I still feel uncomfortable about the situation but I'm starting to relax a bit more. She tells me to play with her nipples and I finally let my guard down proceed. Before I know it she's running her hand on my shorts playing with my rock hard dick. She stands up and says "don't move" and runs back into Josh's room. She comes back out and has a bottle of lube. She sits on the floor in front of my legs and slides my shorts off, applies the lube and starts to give me a hand job. She could tell I still was uncomfortable and kept encouraging me to relax, and starts to play with my balls. She really starts to get going and it really feels amazing. I start to cum and she gets the biggest smile on her face. We clean up and not much is really said. She puts her bra back on and says "Josh is going to love this" then says kisses me on the cheek and says goodnight. I go back to my room thinking about what the hell just happened, and worried that I may really have just fucked up. Surprisingly nothing was awkward the next morning, and I knew she had told Josh. We all hung out around the house that Sunday, and while what had happened was constantly on my mind they never acted any different. That night I was in my room sitting at my desk on the computer when Allison walks into my room completely naked, tells me Josh is in the shower and then smirks. She walks over and straddles me in the chair and starts to rub her nipples on my face. By this point I'm not feeling weird about this anymore and start to play with her butt. I didn't get a good look at her pussy the day before when she was going into the shower, but now it was right here in front of me. It was completely shaved and I could tell she was already wet. No sooner did I have my hand on it to play with her when she pulled it away and told me that would have to wait for later. She stood up and had me take my pants off and get some lube. We sat back down on the chair with her over me again and see started to give me another hand job. She would use both hands and every so often lean forward and rub her boobs on my face. I kept my hands on her butt pretty much the whole time. She could tell I was getting close to cumming and she tells me to suck on one of her tits. I start to suck on it and soon after I start to cum. We sit there for a second after taking it in, and she brings gives me a long kiss. She says that she can tell I'm feeling more comfortable and then tells me to make sure I'm around every evening when Josh takes a shower. We clean up and she again kisses me and says goodnight. I lived with Josh for a year and a half. Things got more and more interesting as time went on. I'll post next part of the story soon, and let you know what we did next. CarolinaStories [2 comments]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
5730 Have The Backup Machine That Is Correct AdelaideWorthington1 2015.10.18 2
5729 Disorders To Find Inside The Home Throughout A Property Inspection JamisonRft48405420 2015.10.18 2
5728 Cleaning The Pet's Messes Up PasqualeElliot1 2015.10.18 2
5727 Common Acne Remedy: Light Compound Peels FerneOMay985840802621 2015.10.18 2
5726 Making A House Yoga Practice LorriMcWilliam163741 2015.10.18 2
5725 Obtaining A Xerox Xc820 Printer ChristalBernhardt4 2015.10.18 2
5724 Body Language And Spirituality; The Bond Observed AlvaQ0814575004 2015.10.18 2
5723 Material May Be The Reply To Your House Improvement Needs ElenaFreeh8305585 2015.10.18 2
5722 Easy Ways To Create Your Child'S Terminology Katie21R7587771076 2015.10.18 2
5721 The Best Way To Construct A Go Kart - 6 Significant Notes About Belt Drives OctavioSargood264 2015.10.18 2
5720 Creativity Ideas In Home Staging RollandSchoenberg5 2015.10.18 2
5719 Borrowed Authority Method XRWLyda119446837896 2015.10.18 2
5718 Poker Tips - If You Should Be A Novice In Poker You Can Not Afford To Overlook This ChristyBlosseville22 2015.10.18 2
5717 Where Bed Bugs Come From And What Direction To Go About Bed-Bug Treatments DianGeils641876 2015.10.18 2
5716 Cleaning The Petis Messes Up MikaylaCaesar6619 2015.10.18 2
5715 Asian Men And Dating - Relationship Advice For Guys That Are Short CASNam4865051117 2015.10.18 2
5714 Buying Guide To The Best Forged Iron Radiators For Sale GuyC894160986844732 2015.10.18 2
5713 5 Items To Know Before Joining Japanese Vocabulary Institute In Delhi JaneCarnevale25 2015.10.18 2
5712 What Type Of Copier In Case You Acquire For Your House Or Enterprise? TCEJosie898836741124 2015.10.18 2
5711 Seeking Support Understanding Spanish AntoniaSmiley808051 2015.10.18 2
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2930 2931 2932 2933 2934 2935 2936 2937 2938 2939 ... 3221 Next
/ 3221
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0