Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

sexy naked girlsHey Y'all, Well I survived the draft and despite what appeared to be a horrific blunder, I believe I came out of it well. To set it up for those who don’t remember, I was given the chance to enter a team, $ entry fee fantasy football league. It’s all a bunch of wealthy older men who allowed me to enter hot girl sex videos their league, waive the entry fee but owe them some sexual favors if I lost. So on to the draft and the horrific blunder. The draft took place a couple weeks before the season started. They held it at the home of one of the men, a wealthy widower who lives in Biltmore Forrest here in Asheville. I was nervous to arrive and once I did it was clear my arrival was highly anticipated. The men were all very friendly and were sizing me up for what they had in mind if they were to win the season and win some fun with me. Drinks were flowing freely and I’ll be honest I quickly drank down three glasses of wine to relax me a bit. Then the draft started. It was a simple selection of drawing a number from a hat to determine who when first. I drew th in the draft and had my picks ready. One of the men who was trying to come across as friendly but had other intentions tried to coach me through it. The process was wild but also great fun and I thought I was doing well. I was to my th pick and was ready to choose Ben Roethlisberger as my quarterback when the man coaching me whispered to me, "You realize no one has picked Tom Brady yet". So I quickly made the change at his advice and picked Brady. Blonde moment… I was a bit drink, very excited by the action of the draft and obviously unknowing of most things NFL. I had totally forgotten that Brady was suspended for the first () games of the season and I’d be at zero with him thanks to the bad advice of my so called coach/friend. But it was too late and it was done. There was silence in the room when I made the pick and then immediate laughter and the obvious amateur in the room. We now know things changed dramatically for me a week later when the federal judge overturned the NFL decision (no I didn’t blow the judge but I would have LOL). So the draft completed and I was left with no quarterback the first weeks. Ugh. That’s when my so called friend said he would gladly make a trade that would really help me out for a favor. He said he’d trade me the Green Bay Running Back Eddie Lacy for my lowest pick of Ka’Deem Carey. Eddie was his # pick so it sounded like a great deal. "What’s the favor", I asked. The favor would be to strip nude and suck the dicks of all nine men there. I would also have to allow them to cum on my face or swallow them down if they said so. Wow that’s a tall order but a trade I decided to go for given my Brady blunder. Before I could even complete the sentence of agreeing to the trade he hissed, "Come over here and thank me by sucking me off. Do it now. And make it good, you lovely cockhound slut." He didn’t wait for me but got his cock out, put it in my face and growled, "God, you make me hot! Suck, slut!" He grabbed my hair and ran his cock deep in my throat. The other guys in the room cheered and knew they were in for a wild time with a true slut. "Take your clothes off," he said, looking at me. "I want to see you." I reached around my waist and unzipped my mini skirt, tossing it on the floor. I had on a tiny pair of blue thong panties. I took one hand, cupped my crotch and rubbed it several times. I was so wet already from the excitement. I then placed my hand inside my panties and quickly slid a finger deep inside of my pussy underneath the moist cloth. I took out my hand and brought it to my mouth, sucking on two fingers. I then began unbuttoning my blouse and taking off my bra. I immediately started playing with my nipples. They were stiff and hard. The guys had now gathered around me and I rolled onto my back with my legs in the air and took off my panties exposing my shaved swollen pussy to them. One of the men mentioned what a nice cunt I had. I immediately grabbed the dick of my coach and slid it back into my mouth. My tongue played around with the head, driving the guy crazy. I moved him deeper into my mouth, deep-throating him, grabbing his butt for leverage. I started to taste sweet pre-cum, so I removed his cock and started jerking him off, my tongue eagerly awaiting his load. "That’s a nice big fuckin’ dick, I bet you’ve got a lot of cum in those balls. C'mon," I grinned, "Gimme some of that cum." I extended my tongue and started lapping at his head. It was oozing pre-cum. He started groaning, saying he was ready. It was a great load. The first thrust hit my tongue and I was in heaven. I closed my eyes as he continued to orgasm, four more thrusts of goo landing on my tongue. I savored the taste as if I would never taste anything again. I swallowed slowly, unable to hide the grin on my face. Seeing the last guy spunk on me must have been too much for some of the others to handle, as suddenly I was inundated with cocks. I took one in my mouth, plucking it out of the air. He started fucking my mouth as I took another cock in each hand and started jerking. I felt something behind me, and realized a guy was cumming on my back, splattering me with long streams of cum. It dripped down, inching its way lower. I felt it trickle over my round ass, a wonderful feeling. With my bare feet tucked up behind me, it slowly dripped onto the soles and into my toes. I wiggled my toes as if I were playing in the sand, feeling the cum slide between them. The three cocks in front of me were primed. The guy fucking my mouth withdrew and said he was about to blow. All three cocks exploded in spunk, all at once. I was covered from all directions, lashings of cum raining over me. The guy in front of me covered my face - I caught some in my open mouth and instinctively swallowed, the rest landing on my lips, my chin, my cheeks. The guys either side of me aimed for my tits. I love feeling warm gooey cum splatter my hard nipples, and these guys seemed to know it. I lifted first my left breast to my mouth, then my right, licking and sucking each solid nipple clean. image I lay down on the floor and started masturbating with fervor. I was so horny, desperate to orgasm. I had so much cum on me, my body coated with it. I looked up and saw more hard dicks had gathered around. It looked amazing from my point of view on the floor, all these guys jerking off over me. Just as I was about to cum from rubbing my swollen pussy two of the guys above me blew their loads; it just looked incredible. Streams of goo flew towards me, splashing on my belly and my tits. What happened next was like a domino effect. Once those guys had started cumming, it set the rest of them off. I soon had spunk splashing over me like I was taking a shower. I started giggling. I was delirious. Spunk splashed on my feet. My thighs. My boobs. I opened my mouth and caught some on my tongue, and a cream pie started to ooze out of my cunt, and I instantly slid three fingers into my pussy and started fucking myself again, and as cum poured down on me from above, I hit a stunning orgasm, that lasted for a full minute. As I laid on the floor recovering from the bukkake party (as I learned they called this). They helped me up and said I had done amazing well as for my initiation into their league. I loved it and also couldn’t help but think how nice it will be to win the league. I dressed and left. I had to stop and get gas and wondered who could tell I was still covered in cum that was now crusting up and making me look like I’m sure a slutty mess. Fast forward to Thursday, Brady playing and me already with . points!!!! I love fantasy football!! Kisses, Jen My Team:http://ift.tt/VTZn My Opponent This Week:http://ift.tt/FDfme wncslut

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
6607 Beauty Advice Each And Every Girl Have To Know MaximoIrish8772 2015.10.18 3
6606 Beauty :: Thinning On Top?How To Prevent Hair Loss - Tips And Strategies Revealed JordanMaes58590254 2015.10.17 42
6605 Beauty :: Thinning On Top?How To Prevent Hair Loss - Tips And Strategies Revealed KurtStow91771547552 2015.10.17 1
6604 Beauty :: Thinning On Top?How To Prevent Hair Loss - Tips And Strategies Revealed ArtMaygar615560827888 2015.10.17 50
6603 Beauty :: Thinning On Top?How To Prevent Hair Loss - Tips And Strategies Revealed TaniaNielson551141 2015.10.17 40
6602 Beauty :: Thinning Ahead?How To Prevent Hair Loss - Tips And Strategies Revealed GradyClemens56774245 2015.10.18 51
6601 Beauty :: RevitaShape Cellulite Cream JordanMaes58590254 2015.10.18 30
6600 Beauty :: RevitaShape Cellulite Cream CaryVosper90703 2015.10.18 32
6599 Beauty :: RevitaShape Cellulite Cream JulienneZ5300329 2015.10.18 154
6598 Beauty :: New Year's Health Resolutions - Look Great Like Kim Kardashian ArtMaygar615560827888 2015.10.18 58
6597 Beauty :: New Year's Health Resolutions - Look Great Like Kim Kardashian KurtStow91771547552 2015.10.18 54
6596 Beauty :: New Year's Health Resolutions - Look Great Like Kim Kardashian JordanMaes58590254 2015.10.18 36
6595 Beauty :: New Year's Health Resolutions - Look Great Like Kim Kardashian TaniaNielson551141 2015.10.18 40
6594 Beauty :: New Year's Health Resolutions - Look Great Like Kim Kardashian GradyClemens56774245 2015.10.18 113
6593 Beauty :: Make Homemade Beauty Recipes Yourself GradyClemens56774245 2015.10.17 42
6592 Beauty :: Make Homemade Beauty Recipes Yourself ArtMaygar615560827888 2015.10.18 45
6591 Beauty :: Make Homemade Beauty Recipes Yourself CaryVosper90703 2015.10.18 58
6590 Beauty :: Is The Celebrity Hairdressers Worth The Celebrity Price Tag ArtMaygar615560827888 2015.10.17 36
6589 Beauty :: Is The Celebrity Hairdressers Worth The Celebrity Price Tag TaniaNielson551141 2015.10.17 37
6588 Beauty :: Is The Celebrity Hairdressers Worth The Celebrity Price Tag KurtStow91771547552 2015.10.17 85
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 ... 3220 Next
/ 3220
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0