Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

free cam chat onlineJamie lied wide awake in bed, consumed by thoughts of the events that had transpired. She had spanked him when he first arrived, and then spanked him later for not finishing his dinner. Could this be all that the woman wants? Does she just want a child to punish when he does things wrong? Jamie knew he couldn’t go into this scenario expecting nothing more than to bang a MILF, but surely there would be something in it for him. Surely he would even get to see her naked, or play like he walked in on mommy while she was getting out of the shower. He tried to sleep, but couldn’t in the unfamiliar house. Granted, the setup was nicer than he had imagined. His room was a sizeable guest room which faced the street, with a queen-sized bed and comfortable mattress. A connected bathroom was only accessible through the room, with a full shower and sink that was immaculately clean. Jamie’s eyes wandered around the dimly-lit room as he surveyed his surroundings closely. Regardless of what she wanted, Jamie knew he could live through it if it got him a free place to stay. That thought brought him ease, and he dozed off to sleep. The next morning, Jamie quietly got dressed in his room and proceeded downstairs with caution, not wanting to wake Karen or otherwise cause some type of disturbance. As he tip-toed down the steps a voice came from the kitchen. "Why are you being so quiet? You act like you don’t live here." Jamie proceeded down the rest of the stairs with Karen coming into full view in the kitchen, standing in her bathrobe, her hair pulled back into a ponytail. Having no makeup did age her, but she still looked beautiful and elegant, even first thing in the morning. "Come sit down, I want to talk to you about something." Jamie walked over to the kitchen counter and took a seat at one of the tall bar stools. Karen took Jamie’s hand in hers and looked him in the eye. "I know about the feels you’ve been having for your mommy." "What do you mean?" "Well, yesterday, when I spanked you," she bit her lower lip in shyness, "I saw how big your penis is getting. You’re becoming a very big boy." "Um, thanks…" Karen dropped Jamie’s hand and walked over to pour herself a cup of coffee. "But I need you to understand something- This is a good wholesome house. A pure house. Does that make sense?" "Not really" said Jamie, meaning it for real. "I can’t have you doing things to your body that are…impure. Not in this house." "What do you mean-?" "You know what I mean young man!" she snapped back. "I know what boys your age do to themselves in the showers, and I won’t be having it in mine. I don’t want you touching yourself, or thinking about girls and sexual things in that way, is that understood?" "Yes Mommy." "Good," she said, sipping her coffee. "Now go to school." Jamie’s mind raced at school all day, and he barely remained focused on any information being displayed in front of him. With very few friends, he had no one to discuss these experiences with, and so he was left to ponder them on his own. Was he really not allowed to masturbate? Surely he could do it in private, in the bathroom of their house. There was no way she could ever know, or could she? When he got back home that night, diner was waiting for him, and he made sure to eat all of it so as not incur the wrath of Mommy’s hand. When he did however, Karen almost seemed disappointed, and Jamie thought perhaps he had done something wrong. He couldn’t help but sneak peeks at her low cut dress, which seemed to reveal more cleavage than anything she had worn up to that point. With dinner finished, Jamie went to take his first shower in his bathroom. It was fully stocked with towels, and though he still felt awkward in his new home, he stripped down naked without hesitation. As he did, he noticed the slight erection creeping its way upward as his boxers slid to the floor. Watching Mommy’s chest at dinner had left him harder than he expected, and only now did he realize that it had been some time since he had cum. He thought about it for a moment and concluded that it must have been at least four days before, before he had even moved into the house. He glanced around the bathroom, almost checking to see if there were actually any cameras that could be watching him. He then stepped back to the bedroom door and peeked out into his bedroom, making sure she wasn’t sneaking in. Jamie stepped over to the shower and pulled back the clear shower curtain. He turned on the hot water and let the steam rise into the room. As he stepped in, the goosebumps on his arms faded, and the water poured over his body, with small droplets wrapping themselves around the shaft his penis, which was now fully erect and standing on end. He glanced back over at the bathroom door and then at his penis, knowing he would not be able to resist. He slowly started to work his hand back and forth over the head, thinking of Mommy’s breasts and how he wished they would have popped out at dinner. As he lost himself in the moment, the bathroom door creaked open slowly. Jamie’s eyes were closed and he stroked more furiously, and he did not see Karen approach the shower curtain. "What are you doing?!" she yelled. Jamie nearly stumbled over in the shower, startled at Karen’s presence. "What are you doing in here?" Though she had seen some intimate parts of his body, he was now fully exposed, and he felt embarrassed to be naked. Mommy grabbed the curtains and pulled it back. "We talked about this young man. You cannot make this house impure." "Then what am I supposed to do?" he snapped back, arguing for himself for the first time. "I have urges that I need to satisfy and I’m not doing anything wrong." She turned him around by his arm and gave him a hard spank on his ass. She turned him back around to face her. "Now as punishment, you have to finish in front of mommy." Jamie gulped. "What, what do you mean?" "You started it, and now Mommy has to watch you finish to make sure you don’t do it anymore." Jamie glanced down at his erect penis, now bulging at the thought of an audience. "Go ahead," Mommy egged him on. Jamie looked down at his penis and continued stroking his cock, now feeling a rush he had never felt before. "Look at your mother when you do it. I want you to feel the shame." Jamie looked back up and locked eyes with Karen, breathing deeply with each stroke. As the sensation grew more pleasurable, his eyes wandered back down to her chest, an act he had no way of hiding. "What are you doing?" Jamie did not answer and continued to let his cock bulge in his hand. "You’re supposed to be feeling shame. Stop looking at your Mommy that way." Jamie kept his eyes on her chest. "Oh my God, I can’t believe this is happening," said Mommy. "It’s taking too long! Do you need help or something?" Jamie nodded in a dazed approval. "Why is that happening," Mommy pleaded, letting out a small whimper. "If Mommy helps you, will you promise to never do it again?" "I promise Mommy." Mommy, with tears welling up in her eyes, let one side of her dress slowly drop. Her hardened, small brown nipple poked out from the cloth, as her beautifully formed breast revealed itself to Jamie. He began to breathe hard, edging at the thought of his Mommy. The other side of the dress slid down, and both breasts came in full view, with Mommy crying at the thought of what was happening. "Why are you still going!?" she pleaded. "Shouldn’t it be over by now?" Jamie looked back into her eyes and then slowly reached out for a breast. "NO!" Karen smacked his hand away and dropped to her knees. She smacked Jamie hard on the ass, enough to leave a red handprint in its place. In a rage, she turned his body fully toward her and began stroking his penis. "Is this what you want?" she cried. "Yes Mommy!" Jamie screamed in euphoria. Her hair became wet under the running water, as Jamie began to feel the semen move from his testicles to his shaft. "I’m going to cum Mommy!" "Just do it little boy! Cum on your Mommy’s boobies! Cum on them little boy!" "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Jamie screamed loud enough to be heard through the house. His first load shot straight out, smacking Karen on her cheek and sticking down to her neck. The next load trickled out slower as Karen held his cock against her chest, the warm semen oozing out of his penis onto her tits. It seemed to come continuously for - seconds, covering her chest as the water dripped cum down her stomach. "Did that feel good little boy?" Jamie let out a long exhale before responding, "Yes Mommy." "Good, because now you are in big trouble." She stood up with seemingly a gallon of cum covering her neck and chest. "Look what you did to Mommy." "I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it." "Well now you have to make it right. Let Mommy in with you and wash off her chest." Karen stepped in next to Jamie and leaned in for a soft kiss. She gave him a quick hug and whispered softly in his ear, out of character, almost as if she was trying to hide her break in character from an unseen director: "Good job Jamie, I think this will last." PinkChapstickMommy

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
7099 Best Strategies For Homebased Businesses StarFrench145112766 2015.10.17 5
7098 Best Strategies For Homebased Businesses LavonHarricks9584559 2015.10.18 9
7097 Best Strategies For Home-based Businesses Andrea52T7619079 2015.10.18 15
7096 Best Strategies For Home Based Businesses MarilynnP3637977 2015.10.17 5
7095 Best Sports Video Games For The Iphone/ipod Touch MiquelAuricht4507 2015.10.04 4
7094 Best Speakers RollandKozak533 2015.10.17 12
7093 best sliding miter sa... VenettaSwinburne0878 2015.10.03 6
7092 best sliding miter sa... ElveraNutt757121962 2015.10.03 3
7091 best sliding miter sa... ImogeneHudson36 2015.10.03 7
7090 best sliding miter sa... Nadine851091595418 2015.10.03 4
7089 best sliding miter sa... LutherCastillo8 2015.10.05 7
7088 best sliding miter sa... StarlaHawley432239558 2015.10.05 10
7087 best sliding compound... HellenKolios26073308 2015.10.03 7
7086 best sliding compound... ChanceMcCart744415 2015.10.04 3
7085 best sliding compound... LawannaScoggins 2015.10.04 4
7084 Best Skin Care Practices To Use In Your Skin Type Quyen128911967452403 2015.10.18 50
7083 Best Sites To Obtain Freelance Creating Jobs UK, US & Worldwide. HildegardeHutcheson9 2015.10.15 20
7082 Best Shoes For In-Property Zumba BarbraMoench56077242 2015.10.17 1
7081 Best Search Engine Optimization Techniques. Bess28X4192618935320 2015.10.05 47
7080 Best Samsung LCD Tvs Price In India PhillipFrantz21908 2015.10.03 26
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 ... 3219 Next
/ 3219
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0