Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

This year I’ve become more open to my desires and sexuality, joining FL and being honest with what I want in the bedroom.

I met Lindsey through OKCupid and we immediately clicked. She was small with short brown hair, tits to fit your hand, a sexy tattoo on her hip and a great ass. She had a smart mouth and was very sarcastic which is a perfect fit for me. After a few drinks on our third date, we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. She became extremely wet from my touch and when I got her home, I needed to taste every inch of her.

I actually love going down on a girl, and she had such a sweet taste to her that I kept my head between her legs, rolling my tongue over her clit, licking her lips up and down and eventually feeling her body shake as she orgasmed and gushed her juices into my mouth.

She told me she needed me inside of her, so I slipped on my condom, got on top of her and slid myself inside her pussy. She let out a little moan as I slowly began to fill every inch of her with each thrust. As I picked up the pace she reached down to touch her self but I pussy piercing pics couldn’t let her get away with that, she hadn’t earned that just yet, so I grabbed both her wrist and shoved them down to each side of her head and told her, "No not yet". She nodded and I could feel her pussy twinge as she started getting wetter from my control of her.

Eventually I flipped her on her knees and told her she could rub her clit as I fucked her from behind. My pace quickened as I fucked Lindsey as hard as I could until she started shaking and screaming from her second orgasm, pushing me over the edge as I filled the condom.

In the past I usually wait to disclose my kinks but with my new found openness to my sexuality, I started asking her what she was into beyond regular sex, pointing out that she seemed to like it when I restrained her during sex. Lindsey told me she wanted black shaved pussy pics to use restraints during sex. She said she wanted to be tied down, blindfolded and used like the good little slut she is.

I was happy to oblige and knew exactly what my next Amazon purchase was going to be since my ex-gf stole my last set. She then turned her attention to me, as she grabbed my dick in her hand and began to stroke it, asking me what kinks I’m into.

As a guy who is into group sex, there are a few responses to when you mention your main kink is group sex. She will either say, "I would be overwhelmed and like to focus on one person," or she could go with, "I don’t want to think about you with someone else, am I not good enough for you?" What was Lindsey’s response? She picked up her pace as she stroked my dick and told me, "I could get into that… in the right scenario." I immediately began to grow for her and went for a round two. Despite her acceptance of my kink, I knew it would take time for her to embrace it and want to act on it, so I figured we would focus on her desires first.

Skip forward a couple weeks, the restraints have been set up on my bed and she was coming over to see me since I just got back from a business trip. We have a few drinks in my living room, watching TV but I’m way too excited and start kissing her neck, working my way to her ear, which always get a reaction of sexual aggression from her as I know her pussy twinges every time I lick and bite her ear. I whisper in her ear, "I need to be inside of you." Her reply in her typical fashion, "I think I can handle that."

Despite the eagerness to strap on the restraints to her wrists and ankles, once we were undressed I began kissing my way down her body as I worked my way to taste her pussy. After a little while of tasting her I continued to roll my tongue over her clit before I lifted up my face, bit her inner thigh, grabbed her hips and dove in, pushing my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could go. She was getting close, I could feel her body start to tense up and I immediately knew it was time.

I abruptly lifted my head up from between her legs, despite her protest and started to get on my knees as I kissed my way up her body. Lindsey started to grab my dick saying "Please get inside of me, I need you." I immediately grabbed her wrist and through them down as I reached to the side of my bed and pulled each restraint and tightened them around her wrist.

I moved my way down to her ankles and restrained her legs as well. She looked at me and said, "I want this so much, please fuck me." A smile crept over my face and I told her, "You’ll wait until I’m ready to fuck you." I was in charge and I wasn’t little girls pussy pics about to listen to demands from my dirty little slut. I placed the blindfold over her eyes, and grabbed her chin before telling her to open her mouth and suck my dick. My left hand rested on the side of her head, grabbing her hair as she sucked me off and my right hand found its way down to her pussy as I started lightly rubbing her clit.

I was rock hard from all this teasing of her that I knew it was now time. I slipped my dick inside of her pussy and let out an audible moan, and I knew this was the moment she had been waiting for her since she disclosed her fantasy. I kept switching my pace inside of her as she started twitching rather quickly and shaking from her first orgasm, black shaved pussy pics I continued to thrust into her as I grabbed her hips and kept going as she orgasmed, bringing on a pussy pic of the day second orgasm right after the first. She was breathing heavy and before she could ask for a break, I filled her with my cum.

After releasing her from her restraints we sat and talked about what had just occurred, how amazing she felt and what we wanted to do next. Before even discussing it, she aggressively got on top of me and threw my wrist down on either side of my head. I asked her what she thinks she’s doing, and her reply with a smile was, "it’s my turn."

To be continued…

submitted by southernnyc [link] [comment]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
7202 Best Way To Carry Passport When Traveling!! CraigTweddle7077746 2015.10.18 57
7201 Best Way To Carry Passport When Traveling!! AguedaFurey929049259 2015.10.18 53
7200 Best Way To Bleach Teeth - Fast And Simple MayaMcLane385580 2015.10.17 54
7199 Best Way Of Tightening The Loose Vagina Without Surgery, Aabab Tablets LachlanJsn75707 2015.10.15 4
7198 Best Upholstery Cleaner Reviews DawnaGuy16485577 2015.10.16 39
7197 Best Ugg Boots Australia TamaraStitt569450496 2015.10.16 30
7196 best type of garage d... EleanorDickerman408 2015.10.03 6
7195 Best Treadmill Methods Around The UK NorrisLanglands 2015.10.15 46
7194 best toystoys for kid... best toys 2015.10.16 8
7193 best toys r us regist... http://hannasd.org/ 2015.10.16 51
7192 best toys r us regist... hannasd.org 2015.10.16 6
7191 best toys r us career... Learn Even more Here 2015.10.15 41
7190 best toys online pc ... comspacewatch.com 2015.10.16 5
7189 best toys in historyh... best toys in history 2015.10.15 45
7188 best toys greenbeltga... best toys greenbelt 2015.10.15 3
7187 best toys for two yea... please click the following internet page 2015.10.15 43
7186 best toys for two yea... AustinBednall6043021 2015.10.15 5
7185 best toys for two yea... best toys for two year olds 2015.10.16 4
7184 best toys for two yea... comspacewatch.com 2015.10.16 4
7183 best toys for two yea... http://www.learnaboutag.org/cotc/?issue=0511 2015.10.16 10
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0