Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Kate smiled listlessly at the guests. Emma, Matt,... so many boring people she thought to herself. She suddenly realised she didnt like any of them, her husband included. He gets a promotion, and he throws a dumb garden party, so typical of him. Kate looked around for someone new to talk to, someone exciting. She dressed well for the party, as she always did. A knee high skirt and a black shirt. Yes, sounds plain but Kate could pull it off. At least as much as her age could permit. She would be 46 next month and was dreading the party for her birthday. Hello Mrs.Stone said a voice behind Kate. She caught a whiff of the sea from behind her. A sailor? Lets hope he isnt too shy, she thought to herself before turning around. She looked straight into a pair of steely blue eyes. Hello... she smiled and extended her arm. The man took her arm and shook it. He was not extremely good looking. But he exuded confidence and had rough good looks. Have we met before? Kate asked the man, her hand still in his. No maam. Im Jason. I used to work with your husband. He finally let go of her hand. He had strong hands, and a muscular torso to go with it. Kate couldnt help thinking what she would let those hands do to her. How come Ive never met you before Jason? slowly leading him away from the crowd and closer to the fence. Well maam ... Kate.. Ok Kate he smiled at her,Ive been living in England the last couple of years. I worked with your husband before that only for a few months. She nodded silently. They walked silently for a moment. What do I tell him now, Kate thought worryingly. You dont seem very thrilled at the party Kate said Jason, breaking the tension. Yeah well, how can I? You have to admit it is pretty boring she said in disgust about the party. Yes. Yes it is. But the last five minutes have been much better Jason gave her a knowing smile. Kate blushed. She couldnt believe she had just blushed. It had been many years since a man made her blush. But two can play at this, she thought to herself and said Really? I wonder what it could be?. They were standing next to the fence and staring at each other. He towered above Kates diminutive 5 foot frame. He looked down on her and said I have a feeling the next one hour is going to be a blast Kate didnt take her eyes of him for a second. Youre really confident about yourself she said her breathing getting heavier. I am. I also like confident women Jason placed his hand on hers. Kate looked across at her husband. The asshole was too busy talking to notice. What are you looking at? Im right here said Jason. His voice was so sexy, so deep that it sent shivers down her spine. Suddenly he leaned towards her and whispered in her ear Your garden shed is a really cute looking building. He walked away into the crows leaving Kate standing there, her heart thumping. She walked to the drinks table and had two shots of vodka. She turned and made her way to her garden shed. She remembered spending time here as a newlywed, rearing new plants. It must have been at least a year since she had entered the place. Looking around and waiting for the opportune moment, she turned the door knob and entered. The shed smelt of soil, fertiliser and fresh vegetables. Looks like the gardener hadnt completely ignored it. Kate tried to look around but could see nothing, it was pitch black. She knew there was a switch hanging from the wall somewhere. She stretched out her hand, but grabbed only air. She tried again, and her hands fell on a surface which could only be described as a handsome face. She smiled but stayed silent. She stroked his cheek, and felt the light stubble growing. Her fingers explored his eyebrows forehead and hair. She moved closer and could smell him now. He was sweaty, very sweaty. Obviously this place was a little humid, and Kate was sure she would be sweaty too soon enough. He broke the silence, Youre drunk he said, placing his hand on her hip. I know, and youre sweaty Kate giggled. She placed her hands on the back of his neck and felt him shiver. She loved that she had this effect on him. They snuggled closer together and moved a bit to the side, hitting a table. Kate could hear his heart beat, but still couldnt see him properly. This made the whole scenario even more erotic than it already was. The light doesnt work he whispered, his fingers playing with her ear now. Doesnt matter does it? she asked and he chuckled. Suddenly they heard some people outside chatting. Damn these thin walls, Kate thought to herself. Looks like we must be quiet Kate couldnt see but was sure he was smiling to himself right now. Whats so funny? I must warn you Im not the sil..ummm Jason grabbed her face and smacked his lips against hers. His tongue explored her mouth, but Kate fought back. Kate could feel her head spinning with all the blood and hormones rushing to it. She also felt a little dampness in her underwear. They kissed for a long time. Silently. If Kate tried to moan he stifled it quickly. She did the same for him. After what seemed like eternity, they broke the kiss and stood panting. Kates hair was a mess, and she was sweating profusely and so was Jason. She could feel his damp shirt and slowly tugged on it. Kate was at boiling point and couldnt take it any longer. He held her hand Wait he said. I cant said Kate trying to fight back. But we need to stay quiet he whispered hoarsely. Even he couldnt take the pressure anymore. Kate had an idea. She reached under her skirt and took of her soaking wet panties. Before Jason had any chance to react, she stuffed them in his mouth. I hope that helps she smiled to herself. Jason, taken aback smiled and said something, but all Kate could make out were the words dirty and slut. She pushed him against the door and took of his shirt. Her fingers went to his nipples which were hard. She leaned in and kissed them. Jason moaned loudly, at least he tried to. The panties made it sound like a whimper. Kate went down on her knees and slowly unbuckled his belt. She looked up, and could feel his gaze on her. He stroked her hair, his heart racing for what she would do next. She pulled his jeans down and the tent in his boxers sprung up and poked her. My my Jason, it must have been uncomfortable she massaged his member through the soft fabric of his boxers, and felt him squirm.She lowered his boxers and could finally feel his pulsing hot cock. She wrapped her hand around it, and realised he was uncut. The way I like it she thought to herself as she kissed the tip. Jason looked to the skies and clenched his fist as Kate went to work on his penis. (You guys want more? Id love some feedback!) forgasm_

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
20738 How To... Save Money While At School EdmundIredale316461 2015.10.15 13
20737 Newyork And California (Out Of State Passes) Alda60P60564070361737 2015.10.15 68
20736 Updates On Significant Aspects In Dating Tips PatrickKyte72805687 2015.10.15 35
20735 Jergones Archives DeloresChapa12860759 2015.10.15 5
20734 http://www.turtletrac... http://www.turtletrack.org/Issues04/Co01242004/CO_01242004_Opportunities_5.htm 2015.10.15 3
20733 What Is An Insurance Policy Broker Dealer? PeterMuramats59653 2015.10.15 6
20732 Las Vacas Noruegas Producen Más Porque Se Relajan Más ShennaGerrity241 2015.10.15 3
20731 Are You Really Searching For Online Coupons child-fest.com 2015.10.15 4
20730 Seo Internet Article Marketing Defined! BridgetKmdcqqxlh 2015.10.15 49
20729 Diet Plan Programs To Lose Weight TammieFoti061574 2015.10.15 19
20728 The Best Way To Mend A Wide Range Of Car Problems - By Advance Auto Parts WOQMelinda310484 2015.10.15 5
20727 Just Before Delivering Home Your New Golden, 6 Points To Consider FinlayNto5254861092 2015.10.15 10
20726 La Crisis Llena De 'Okupas' Edificios Vacíos En España NatishaBanda953 2015.10.15 7
20725 Unsecured PPI NRAM MarianLovely34104 2015.10.15 4
20724 Ielts Test Planning Tips: Academic Creating Paper Component 2 KelleeCostello9 2015.10.15 39
20723 Trusted Ticket Attorney In Florida RickeyFlannagan 2015.10.15 35
20722 Popular Demand: Criminal Justice Degree Online BriannaPrada32174 2015.10.15 36
20721 Introducing Straightforward Programs Of Amazon Women Clothing RethaEldridge681 2015.10.15 7
20720 How To Understand If You Ought To Offering A Task Or Go Back To School Cory510799202590 2015.10.15 7
20719 Jergones Aloe Vera ShawnPichardo68674 2015.10.15 4
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 ... 3219 Next
/ 3219
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0