Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
First, let me say, the anxiety that accompanies something like this is incredible. However, if you’re like me, you can justify it by the way you’ve been treated. Married 3 years and a non-existent sex life will certainly do that. I’m not going to change names or details. This story deserves full disclosure. I met Tiffany not long after I met my wife. They’re best friends, grew up in neighboring small towns. And when I say small, I mean small…like one stoplight. They’d been friends since middle school. Sisters, they said. Personalities that were nearly identical, it was no doubt these two would have a friendship that would last a lifetime. Tiffany was easy to like. She was the wild one, always up for whatever. Sometimes the one to egg everyone else on. I heard how her and my wife would flash kids, or get dared to make out with each other and they’d oblige. But, as we got older, the craziness subsided. I got married and Tiffany was the Maid of Honor. Soon after, she met a guy and got married all in the span of a year. Safe to say, we could see Tiffany changing. She was drinking more, partying harder which wasn’t her style as we got older. She was having trouble with her job and it seemed as though the tresses of being a young adult, married with a new house were starting to pile on her. When you're in your early 30's, this tends to happen. She was always happy and goofy, but not much anymore. She came to visit for a long weekend without her husband, and this is where things took a turn. The first night, a Thursday, she got in late. Hugs and normal catch up conversation was about it before we all went to bed. She was smiley and seemed a bit better, my wife and I noted before we went to bed. I worked on Friday but my wife took the day off. The girls went wine tasting all afternoon and I met them for happy hour. My wife isn’t a big drinker, but as soon as I met them, it was apparent Tiffany had been up to her old self, getting my wife drunk. Anyway, we chatted and had fun. The few times my wife left for the bathroom Tiffany hugged me and told me how great it was to see me and that she missed being around me. I thought nothing of this. She was always very touchy-feely, so I had no reason to think otherwise. We decided on heading home to have drinks and play cards. We get home and right away I notice my wife has had too much to drink. She isn’t going to make it. We get her to down some water and 20 minutes later, she’s out like a light. Tiffany and I stayed up and split a bottle of wine. I had no intentions of prying, but the conversation turned to sex and I figured this was a great opportunity to get some info on what my wife has told Tiffany in the past. We covered a lot in a short amount of time, but the crux boiled to this: we’ve both been sexually deprived. Her husband travels extensively for work and even when he’s home, he’s tired. Not to mention, their relationship has been rough. All in all, she hasn’t been pleased lately. I explained how things have been rough too…and she acknowledged my wife and her spoke of this. I told her I’ve tried every way imaginable to spark the flame, but my wife has been totally disinterested. We talked for maybe an hour…all the while my cock has been stiffening. I realized I wanted to fuck her. I couldn’t let on, however. If this were to happen, it would have to be organic. I stood up to wash out my wine glass, my cock bulging on the side of my shorts and as I turned around, I saw Tiffany staring directly at it. "I’m gonna pretend I didn’t see that" she said. "Sorry, guys are horny by nature, not to mention talking about this for a half hour hasn’t helped." She laughed. "I think it’s time for bed," she said, yawning. I agreed and that was it for the night. Saturday morning, I awoke to my wife telling me she got a call from work and she had to stop in. She got up, showered, made coffee and we made plans to meet for lunch. Tiffany was still asleep, and I laid back down in hopes of falling asleep…but couldn’t. I kept fantasizing about Tiffany. Her long, thick blonde hair and those curves. I couldn’t help myself. I got up, turned on the shower and hopped in. I stood there, trying to clear my head. It was no use. My cock was standing straight and I knew it wasn’t going anywhere soon. I worked myself, imagining Tiffany sucking on me, looking me in the eyes. It didn’t take me long to cum. I finished showering, dried off and hopped out. I opened the bathroom door and to my astonishment, Tiffany’s bedroom door was cracked open, about 1/3 of the way, and I could see her, laying on her side. The sheets were partly covering her, but not totally. In full view was her nice, round ass with a sexy pink g-string on. I stood there, staring for what seemed like a second but was obviously longer, because as I stared, she rolled over and caught me looking. I fumbled, stepped forward and grabbed the door to her room and said, "sorry, I was just going to close this…sorry to wake you." She shuffled the sheets to cover her lower half, but sat forward and said, "it’s ok, I’m awake." I continued to look in her direction as she sat up, tight white t-shirt on and clearly no bra. I could see the outlines of her nipples showing thru. I was speechless. It was at this point, I knew what was going to happen. The opportunity was there. I said, "well, Erin’s gone to work for the morning, I was going to run and grab some bagels, do you want anything?" She replied, "Really? You’re going to leave?" I didn’t even hesitate. I pushed the door open and moved right to the bed and climbed on top of her. We started kissing, so hard at first but then softly taking turns teasing each other’s tongue. I realized…I just jerked off. I’m going to fucking rail her better than she’s ever had and I won’t be a threat to cum too early. Perfect! I rolled on my back and let her set the pace. The pace was frantic…she was in a hurry and knew exactly what she wanted. We kissed more as she straddled me, grinding on my cock. I was rock hard and at full attention. She didn’t take long to lean up and pull her t-shirt over her head, unleashing a set of D’s. Her nipples were bigger, but got insanely hard which has always been a turn on of mine. I sucked on them, squeezed and pinched and she began to moan. I reached behind her with one hand and squeezed her neck…it was becoming obvious she wanted it rough. I pushed her down so she could lay on her back, pulled her legs in the air by her ankles and slid off her g-string. I playfully sling-shotted it at her as she giggled. I started to slide off my shorts and briefs and she quickly rolled on her stomach…I knew what this meant. I barely had my bottoms off and my cock was in her mouth. Slowly at first to work up some saliva, then faster and deeper. "Mmmm, nice and clean" she said between thrusts. She was skilled, no doubt. I let her work her magic for a few minutes, but I began to hold her head down on my cock. Then I used both hands and slowly thrust down her throat. Slow at first then faster and faster. She was moaning and I noticed she had one hand down playing with herself. I guided her off my cock, and hopped on the bed next to her. I slid down, sucking and licking all the way to her perfectly shaved area. She was already dripping wet. I started slowly, teasing her lips with my tongue. But as she got wetter, I went faster. Inserting a finger inside her, I was in all my glory, chowing down and fingering away as best I could. It didn’t take her long as she had a long orgasm with my face between her thighs. I slowed down, let her regain her composure and said, "What’s next?" She didn’t miss a beat, "You’re going to fuck me, that’s what. And when you cum, I want you to cum in my mouth." I’m surprised I didn’t pass out on the spot. I climbed on top of her and guided the tip of my cock to her pussy, sliding it up and down on the outside to lube it up. I stuck it in and slowly worked it, until after a few seconds she received the full shaft. She laid back, fully relaxed with her head turned to the side. I slowly thrust into her, a deep as possible. She moved her hands just above my ass, pulling me down, deep inside her. Her moans began to pick up again and I started to thrust harder and harder. I balanced myself on one arm, using my other to pin her leg up to the side. She raised her head to watch as I fucked her as deep and as fast as I could. She began to cum again and wrapped her legs tight around me. She pulled hard on my hair as she came and I returned the favor. She finished and as she did, I slowed my pace. I told her I was close. "Give it to me" was all she said. I picked up my paced immediately, leaned back and held both her legs out. I stared down as I watched my cock slide in and out of her, her white cum glistening on me. I could feel I was reaching the point of no return and I quickly pulled out. I hurried up to my knees beside her and began stroking myself, using her juice as lube. She put her mouth barely on the tip of my cock and as she did, I began to let off a warm load into her mouth. She moaned as I came, I stopped stroking myself and used both my hands to guide her head over my shaft. She swallowed and continued to suck me for another minute or so. After she stopped, we starred at each other for a few seconds, almost in amazement. The silence broke as we both started to laugh and then high fived. We agreed it was incredible, but couldn’t be spoken of again. The best part was we agreed if the situation presented itself, we could do it again. It hasn’t, but I hope it does… 1IPl58w 2615 1HdBq3S 1HdBq3S[2 comments]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
20739 To Get A Trustworthy Traffic Ticket Lawyer In Texas, Contact The Gregg Lawyer LeeDubois9906893501 2015.10.15 536
20738 How To... Save Money While At School EdmundIredale316461 2015.10.15 13
20737 Newyork And California (Out Of State Passes) Alda60P60564070361737 2015.10.15 68
20736 Updates On Significant Aspects In Dating Tips PatrickKyte72805687 2015.10.15 35
20735 Jergones Archives DeloresChapa12860759 2015.10.15 5
20734 http://www.turtletrac... http://www.turtletrack.org/Issues04/Co01242004/CO_01242004_Opportunities_5.htm 2015.10.15 3
20733 What Is An Insurance Policy Broker Dealer? PeterMuramats59653 2015.10.15 6
20732 Las Vacas Noruegas Producen Más Porque Se Relajan Más ShennaGerrity241 2015.10.15 3
20731 Are You Really Searching For Online Coupons child-fest.com 2015.10.15 4
20730 Seo Internet Article Marketing Defined! BridgetKmdcqqxlh 2015.10.15 49
20729 Diet Plan Programs To Lose Weight TammieFoti061574 2015.10.15 19
20728 The Best Way To Mend A Wide Range Of Car Problems - By Advance Auto Parts WOQMelinda310484 2015.10.15 5
20727 Just Before Delivering Home Your New Golden, 6 Points To Consider FinlayNto5254861092 2015.10.15 10
20726 La Crisis Llena De 'Okupas' Edificios Vacíos En España NatishaBanda953 2015.10.15 7
20725 Unsecured PPI NRAM MarianLovely34104 2015.10.15 4
20724 Ielts Test Planning Tips: Academic Creating Paper Component 2 KelleeCostello9 2015.10.15 39
20723 Trusted Ticket Attorney In Florida RickeyFlannagan 2015.10.15 35
20722 Popular Demand: Criminal Justice Degree Online BriannaPrada32174 2015.10.15 36
20721 Introducing Straightforward Programs Of Amazon Women Clothing RethaEldridge681 2015.10.15 7
20720 How To Understand If You Ought To Offering A Task Or Go Back To School Cory510799202590 2015.10.15 7
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 ... 3219 Next
/ 3219
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0