Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
This is a follow up to a post I made yesterday. Someone requested more detail, but that story is kind of a blur in my mind. So I decided to share what happened the next day. The next day was a Sunday and I slept [Redirect Only] in, a bit hungover from the previous day's festivities. I woke up to a text from Lisa. "Hey white boy," it read, "Fun times last night. Mind if I come over after church." I made plans with her and went to shower and shave. My mother was working an afternoon shift and my siblings were at various friends houses so I had the place to myself. She knocked on the door around 2, wearing a floral sundress that revealed quite a bit of cleavage. "That's what you wear to church?" I laughed, unable to help but stare. "Look, when you're built like me, anything looks revealing," She said, kind of apologetically. Once we were inside she blurted out, "you don't think I'm a slut because of what happened yesterday?" I was so happy for the attention that the thought hadn't even come close to crossing my mind. I blurted out something to that effect and she put a finger on my lip. "Good," she said. "I came over hear with the intentions of having one of those serious 'what kind of relationship is this' talks, but I'm hungover and you're cute with bedhead. Why don't you show me your room." I eagerly led her down the hall and pinned her against my door, leaning in to kiss her, my tongue slowly finding its way into her mouth as I pulled her close by her hips. My other hand reached up to caress her over the fabric of her sundress and she pulled it off of her breast. "Don't get too eager, now," She teased. I opened the door and we sat on the bed, making out, our breathing growing heavier and heavier. I grew hard and she looked down, laughing. "are you hiding something in there?" She asked. Slowly she fondled me over the fabric of my shorts, then she unbuttoned them, reaching in to pull me out. I pulled the sundress off her shoulders, unclasped her bra, loving the sight of her in the daylight. She kissed my neck, slowly stroking me up and down, paying loving attention to it. "You have such a nice dick," She whispered, almost sing song-ish. She knelled in front of me, looking up at me with the same mischievious grin as before. "I don't give head," She said, "but you can rub it between my tits for a bit of you'd like." My ex had been less... generously proportioned than her, so this was something I had never done, i was eager to try. I growled as I began to titty fuck her, slowly caressing her breasts as I put myself between them. It didn't feel as great as I imagined, but it was fun and she seemed to get a real kicked out of it. After a few moments she said, "Do you like to eat pussy." I told her I'd never done it before, my ex didn't enjoy that. "Do I look like your ex," she laughed, hopping up on the desk opposite of my bed and spreading her legs, showing me that she wasn't wearing anything under her dress. I knelt in front of her, grabbing her hips, pulling her close to me. I had no idea what I was doing, so she guided me. Told me what to lick and how fast to lick it. Told me to fondle her breasts while I worked. her voice became more and more clipped as I went at it, occasionally squeaking into a much higher octave or trailing off in a breathy moan. "Just get up here and fuck me already," She barked eventually. I found a condom and rolled it on as fast as I could, eager to oblige. I grabbed her hips again, pulling her toward me. I entered her much faster than I did in the pool house and she let out a sharp gasp. "Shit that's deep," She panted. "Go slower." I did as she said, slowly inching my way in on the second thrust. "M-much better," she smiled, her eyes closed, her hands grabbing my shoulders. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in. My toes curled, loving the feeling of being inside her. I did my best to go slow as she said, but over time I lost self control, the desk shaking beneath her as we fucked. With no one around she was free to be as loud as she wanted. And was she loud. She was a mezzo soprano in the school's choir who had been singing at church since she was six so she had some pipes. But she was surprisingly quiet as she came, her body just tensing and her mouth open wide, as if she lacked the words for what was happening. We made our way to the bed where I pinned her, biting her neck as I reentered her. I made no efforts to control myself this time, ramming into her as hard as I could. She soon tensed up in another of her wordless orgasms. "My turn," She panted a few moments later, pushing me off of her. I lay on the bed and she straddled me, slowly lowering herself onto me. "Christ," she purred as I was deep inside and then she began to grind, slowly. She put my hands on her breasts "It kills my back when they bounce too much," She explained as if she needed to apologize for having me touch them. I did my best to match her tempo thrust for thrust. Eventually I could feel it building and I grabbed her hips, thrusting as deep as I could and staying there. She got the hint and gave a series of quick jerking motions on her hips, gasping my name as I erupted. She collapsed next to me, panting. "Fuck," She said finally as I went to the window to light a cig. "I mean.... shit. I've never cum that much in a single day. How did Meg handle... that" she said, referring to my ex and glancing at my now flaccid cock, "she's so skinny." "it's not that big, is it?"I I asked. Her response was to cover her face with a pillow and laugh. Eventually she got up and got dressed. We hung out for a bit, talking about band drama mostly. After an hour or two we were at it again, not even bothering to get fully undressed this time, just pulling the dress over her hips and pulling my pants down. When she left she gave me a very chaste kiss on the the cheek. "See you around," she laughed, walking off to her car. She texted me the next morning to tell me that she was still sore and to check my email. I did, and sure enough there were pics of her in various forms of undress. I reciprocated. The entire summer went like that, more or less. She'd show up, wait for us to be alone, and we'd tare each other's clothes off immediately. Come the school year, she was my homecoming date. But of course, I was young and stupid, so the relationship didn't last long. Lisa's gossip did further spread the rumors about my prowess to girls in marching band and color guard, though, so I was rarely lonely for long after we split. WeAreNowhereItIsNow

nudes of hot girlsIf you have any queries pertaining to exactly where and how to use nude horney girls, you can get in touch with us at our own page.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
21367 WNY Candidate Arrested For Previous Traffic Ticket ElisaSoria530755 2015.10.15 91
21366 Llegan A España Los Colchones Ecológicos De La Prestigiosa Marca Alemana Baumberger JacklynFulkerson0142 2015.10.15 6
21365 How To Be Supportive Of A Mate Who Has Been Sexually Abused Or Assaulted PorfirioCalabrese553 2015.10.15 76
21364 Critical Aspects Of Home Iprovement ElliottY266588094 2015.10.15 4
21363 Teen Web Cam - What Is So Fascinating About Hotwife Chat? GenaBritt3667938 2015.10.15 8
21362 Trade Show Display MeredithTbo577255 2015.10.15 8
21361 Per Non Aver Provveduto Al Versamento HDNMohammed1125041 2015.10.15 9
21360 Property Company Post DETAIL 1222070 ARTICLEID 1222070 Articles SiennaFenstermacher8 2015.10.15 17
21359 Linfluenza Infatti Causata Da Un Virus DianY900534553537014 2015.10.15 8
21358 Electric Motor Field Insurance Coverage Under 25 That Will It Cover? j & k mitchell car dealership 2015.10.15 8
21357 Finding The Supreme Hammock Pads And Pillows To Make Sure That You Are Comfortable HowardElizondo8 2015.10.15 15
21356 Conobbe Fili Houteman HDNMohammed1125041 2015.10.15 8
21355 a here the look site ... marketing7635ht 2015.10.15 5
21354 Home Searching? Have A Look At These Helpful Tips! ThereseP961196035067 2015.10.15 13
21353 Best Pizza Places In The Buffalo, New York City Area ZKPPhilomena396993 2015.10.15 35
21352 Obama Impulsa La Mayor Reforma Financiera Desde 1930 LelaQ1499676884 2015.10.15 7
21351 Dark Souls III Out April 2016 In United Kingdom Playable On PS4 Up Coming Month YZBRochelle8684367 2015.10.15 14
21350 Sexy Teens Fucking - Gay Men Know The Secret Of Great Sex With Nude Teenies KraigHinchcliffe2 2015.10.15 7
21349 RV Repair Services. please click the following website 2015.10.15 9
21348 Ex Girlfriend Nude Selfies - The Idiot's Guide To Naked Teens Fuck Explained VedaGerace5682510 2015.10.15 6
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 ... 3219 Next
/ 3219
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0