Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
That Time of Day [MF, rough] On a usual day, I spend my time at home keeping to myself. I read to keep the boredom away, but usually keep busy with cleaning and cooking. My husband wasn't always particularly dominant, but ever since a couple of years ago we've had rough sex. It's not particularly kinky. No, no Fifty Shades of Grey in our house. But sometimes he uses me like a toy. And I usually can't get him out of my mind. Mike likes control just as much as he likes efficiency, and keeping to schedule. He likes control almost as much as he likes to use his enormous, circumsized cock to make me scream. I love him, and I love how his body flexes and glistens with sweat when he holds me the way he likes. And I love how perfectly sated he is after he fills my wet pussy with his load of cum, then kisses me on the mouth and holds me like a teddy bear. I spend much of my day thinking about this kind of thing, because Mike gets home at 6PM every day, and I invariably end up on my knees not too long after. It's 5:56 now, and my thoughts have been turning darker during the last half hour. He will be here any minute, and I want to be used by him. I feel a familiar coolness as my pussy, now wet from my imagination, is leaking down my leg. Embarassed and flushed, I head to the restroom to freshen up. I hear the door open and his familiar, harsh voice "Babe?". My knees quiver and I walk slowly to meet him. He looks in my eyes, smiles slightly, kisses me, and looks again. "You're wet, aren't you?" I can already see his bulge. Oh my God. Please fuck me now, I think to myself. There's no need to say it. "Go upstairs girl. I'll be right there" I do as a he says, walking slowly. When I reach the bedroom door I fall all over myself, trying to get my dress off, and eventually diving into bed. Under the covers I start to rub my clit softly, wondering what he'll do to me. He ignores me, going to our bathroom and quickly rinsing off. He leaves the door open and I see him strip off his clothes and his perfect cock stand perpendicular, curving slightly, and thicker than my wrist. He goes out of view and I spread my knees and dive two fingers in, fucking myself while I rub my clit with the other hand, frantically. He must have been gone for at most ninety seconds, but in that time I had an orgasm, and I moaned for him. "Mike, hurryyy" The water turned off and my voice trailed off. I stop touching myself immediately. He rounds the corner and looks me in the eyes, but I can't help but look him head to toe, avoiding his gaze. His shoulders seem massive, and I subconciously stretch my jaw out in anticipation for him down my throat. He lays down on the covers and kisses me passionately, holding me and pulling me closer. I'm in utter bliss, and realize my hands are lifeless. I lunge for his cock and squeeze it, letting out a soft moan when I grasp his warmth. He stops, and asks: "Want to kiss it?" I do want. And do kiss. I couldn't be more than 10 seconds in before I feel his hands on my hips from below, lifting me up and forcing me to straddle his face. He licks me from my clit to my taint with long, slow strokes, his flat tongue spreading my cum around and mixing with his saliva. I wrestle his cock with both hands, knowing full well he likes to cum in this position. I squeeze him, and tug slightly on his balls as he sucks my clit in his mouth, rubbing it absolutely gently with the tip of his tongue now. He puts more of me in his mouth, now making out with my vulva. His soft moans are tenable on my sensitive pussy. I suck gently on his massive penis head and watch, admiring how the pinkness flushes away briefly. I spit on his dick and take him in my mouth, both hands working on his shaft, before trying to swallow him, removing one hand his dick now throbbing, spurting stream after stream of warm cum down my throat. His hands are on my ass cheeks. I see his toes curl. Finally he relaxes and gives me a spank. "Your ass is so fucking round, no wonder I married you." "Thank you", I whimper. I love his compliments. Thank god I squat. I roll off of him. "Guess we're done then, right?" I say with a naughty smile. He laughs quietly. His dick is still rock hard. I lay down and spread my legs, holding my knees up slightly. He comes between me, slowly putting his member between my legs. I hold my breath in anticipation as he holds my legs back futher, and his warm meat splits me in half. It's breathtaking, and he won't divert his gaze. He wants to see me squirm and admire what his cock is doing to me, but he doesn't realize it's not just his cock that makes me this weak. His petrifying gaze, his stone-like traps, and his clenching jawline make me feel like I'm being taken by a Greek God. Please, Mark, fill me with your seed. I'm jerked back to reality by the sudden thrust of the last inches of him into me, his balls now resting on my exposed anus. Marks hands are on the bottoms of my feet, and holding my legs down while he now thrusts his member in and out, each time forcing another whimper out of me. He leans back, pressing his cock higher and more forward towards my g-spot, and, letting my legs fall limp to the side. He rubs my clit expertly while his member abuses my insides. He begins delicately, but his pace quickens, and the feeling is indescribable. He appears back over me and his rough hand reaches to my shoulder, pulling my body in towards his cock, his thumb grasping my neck and shifting to my clavicle. He pulls me onto his cock with all his force, driving me again and again balls deep, eventually lifting my whole upper body off the bed, ravaging my swollen pussy. Suddenly my body is like lightning, my pussy quivering, convulsing from the relieved tension, in perfect ecstasy. Mark doesn't stop, despite my agonizing cries. After what seems like an eternity he finally releases me. My legs stop convulsing and my impaired vision returns to focus. He gives me just enough time to realize this escapade isn't over, and he grabs my under an arm and by the hip, flipping me over. "Get on your knees, baby." he says with a slap on my ass. I comply, and arch my back as best I can given the circumstances, presenting my wet cunt for him to use until he decides he is finished. He fucks me ferociously from behind, driving his body into my ass, his hands spreading my cheeks. Every thrust bangs my body further forward, and my head is nearly reaching the headboard. I clutch at a pillow in front of me, squeezing it with all my might while Mark does his job. I'm being thrust further forward, but I can't do anything about it, as the strain is already at peak. Suddenly Mark slows down, and with a pair of hands on my hips, drags me back down the bed. The pillow in my clutches barely hangs on, and I grab it and pull it under me, hugging it and burying my cries in it. Mark has his hands on my shoulders now, preventing me from escaping again. Without stopping his thrusts, he applies cool lotion to his fingers, and begins rubbing my asshole with his thumb. He holds my hip with the other hand and squeezes me forcefully to achieve the leverage previously provided by my shoulders. His strokes are long, controlled, and rhythmic now, and my mind is fixed on his thumb. He slowly pushes it in me, and I bite my lip and whimper louder than ever. His pace slows and steadies more now, and I catch my breath and am suddenly overwhelmed with pleasure. Mark releases my hip, and penetrates me slowly with his full length. I release the pillow and reach a hand back between my legs and begin rubbing my clit once again. As I'm on the border of orgasm Mark pushes his knuckle into my ass, then pulls it out and grabs my hands on either side, holding them behind my back, and then holding both wrists within the grasp of one hand, his thumb returns to my ass, this time immediately penetrating me. He pulls on my hands. I bite my lip and scream louder than before, his cock now leading me to more violent spasms, my vagina clenching him and my ass now squeezing his thumb as well, he slows suddenly and his cum fills my deepest insides, his cock writhing and pulsating inside of me. He slowly removes his cock and we collapse, sweaty and exhausted, his arms now wrapped around me AngelsInMyUnderwear

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
22272 El Fondo Monetario Internacional Presiona A Europa Para Que Mejoren Los Balances Bancarios NathanielPjf0773721 2015.10.16 25
22271 Close Up Black Pussy Pics - Up In Arms About Moms Pussy Pic? RheaSinger975105 2015.10.16 22
22270 An Analysis Of Immediate Systems Of Healthy HildegardeY24imggtf 2015.10.16 18
22269 Una Vittoria Importante LemuelBritton55600 2015.10.16 21
22268 Business Consulting Solutions - How Do They Help Entrepreneurs? DemiTilley907653448 2015.10.16 19
22267 Tmj Treatments - Approximated Treatments And Correct The Disorder JICLuther11023563807 2015.10.16 43
22266 Poster Stand ShannonDuras19297 2015.10.16 21
22265 Gleitlager (Seals) From Germany RoxannaKiser0472 2015.10.16 63
22264 Is A Minority Little Business Loan Right For You? EttaZdu56508367150809 2015.10.16 34
22263 Cubre Colchon Viscoelastico PetraBoas024996224 2015.10.16 18
22262 Practice Assessments For The Ielts Test FelipaSchultz299 2015.10.16 5
22261 Motor Profession Insurance Coverage With A Criminal Conviction ChanceKuehner0776474 2015.10.16 10
22260 http://www.cancer52.o... http://www.cancer52.org.uk/index.php?page=metformin-vs-clomid 2015.10.16 9
» Free Naked Girl Video - Why Have A Sex Ru? GenaBritt3667938 2015.10.16 8
22258 Different Sorts Of Loan BeatrisFugate53012002 2015.10.16 15
22257 El FMI Presiona A Europa Para Que Mejoren Los Balances Bancarios HudsonLindeman750562 2015.10.16 10
22256 Get Hair Expansions For Longer More Thick Hair TommyHallstrom5050 2015.10.16 16
22255 Bringing More Pizzazz To Budget Video Gaming PCs. Cole64B61381475049965 2015.10.16 18
22254 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer E Hijo StaceyBowles387546 2015.10.16 6
22253 PC Pc Gaming Hardware Market Record HershelAshworth 2015.10.16 22
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 ... 3215 Next
/ 3215
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0