Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
(Warning this might have gotten a bit long) So this just happened on Friday night and I still have such a fuzzy afterglow feeling and had to write about it. I have been working in a large city hospital for the past year as a medical student, which is where I met Michael. Now when I say met, I more mean that we passed each other in the corridors so often that it would be ridiculous not to smile or nod. I assumed he was a few years older than me, maybe approaching 30- has longish blonde hair and gives off a very laid-back, perhaps stoner vibe. He is known by the female students as simply the 'hot porter'. I checked him out often but he always seemed indifferent to me. On Friday before last, I went out with my friends from med school to a hospital sponsored party, which means there's a lot of free drinks and doctors everywhere- it's always really fun. I saw him on the dancefloor and went to dance near him. I was wearing a short leather skirt and sheer white tshirt which both showed off my curvy petite figure nicely and I could see him checking me out in the mirror. He came over and we started talking- I was pleasantly surprised by his unusual British/Australian sounding accent- kind of sounded like Heath Ledger in 10 things I hate about you, it was sexy. He told me he recognised me from the hospital and had wanted to talk to me all year- which I figured was just a line but I thought it was cute anyway. We kissed, and he asked me to come home, but I had told me friend she could crash at mine so I politely declined. The next Tuesday I was on a ward round and Michael comes along to take a patient for X-ray. I acted really childishly and went red, looked away and didn't acknowledge him at all, I just panicked. He looked angry/disappointed as he wheeled the patient out, and the incident just made me feel so ashamed for caring about the hierarchy in the hospital and not wanting the doctors to know I'd kissed the porter... Then last Friday, we were out again in the same place as before. At about 1am I see him, he comes straight for me and kisses me straight away. His hands are all over me as I try to get us some drinks, and he asks me (more than once) if I had seen him on Tuesday and why didn't I say hi. I realised he was pretty drunk, because he kept asking me the same things over and over. He was acting totally silly too, and starting to embarrass me in front of my friends, so I decided the easiest thing to do would be to get out of there. He agreed, and we got a taxi back to his. The whole way there he kept telling me he couldn't wait to rip my clothes off, that he had thought about me all week and wondered how I looked naked etc. This was embarrassing me so much, as the taxi driver could completely overhear and I really was nowhere near as drunk as he was. But at the same time I was obviously a bit turned on. When we got to his bedroom I decided to undress myself- as I was wearing a confusing skirt and didn't want to deal with all the fumbling. He watched me in amazement as I took off each item and then crawled onto his bed and sat facing him, legs crossed Indian style so he could clearly see my pussy. He started to undress too, mouth slightly open as he drank me in, never taking his eyes away from me. I was pleased to see he was already hard when he removed his boxers. He made straight for my pussy, pulling me to the edge of the bed and pushing my legs apart as he dove down and ate me out with an eagerness I have never before encountered. He kept saying he wanted to make me come, and to tell him how I wanted it- but I was overwhelmed! Most guys I sleep with are quite selfish in bed and I am really submissive so I didn't know how to be authoritative. But at the same time, my submissive side yearned to give him what he wanted. I tried, but I couldn't get to orgasm from his mouth- I was too far out of my comfort zone and didn't know what I wanted. I enjoyed it a lot though, and did something I usually never would and faked the orgasm. I just wanted to please him so much and thought this was the only way- but he knew immediately it was a fake! I was so embarrassed and apologised, but could see he was disappointed. I felt I could be honest with him after that, since he was clearly quite open and a good communicator. I whispered to him that I like to be submissive. I like to feel used. I like to give and I don't know how to receive. I like to be spanked. I like to have my hair pulled. I absolutely love to suck cock and I wanted to make him come. He seemed happy enough with this and allowed me to take his cock in my mouth and hands. I love the rare, subtle groan that a man makes when you please him- a sharp exhale or a low mmm. I realised quickly that he liked to have his balls sucked, so I worked on them- swirling my tongue around each one and then sucking them softly, while looking up at home and stroking his shaft. He let his eyes close and his head fell back as I took him back into my mouth. He thruster his hips up and I concentrated on taking him all the way into my throat as he fucked my face. I pushed away when my eyes started to water, and he took the opportunity to pull me on top of him. We kissed really slowly as I straddled him, and I could feel the tip of his cock nudging my pussy. I asked if he had condoms but he didn't. He asked if I was on birth control, but I'm not. I couldn't bear the disappointment and just decided I would get emergency contraception the next day (I know this is very irresponsible and I would never usually do this). So I slid myself down onto him, gasping as he filled me and I felt my clit pressed against his pubic bone. We smiled at each other as I rode him, biting my lip, loving the sensation deep inside me and against my clit at once. And it felt so amazing without a condom (like I said, I always use them! Never get to experience sex bareback and it will be hard to go back, it's worth settling down for). He kept talking the whole time, which really turns me on- telling me how amazing my body is, how wet I am, how amazing my pussy feels. And slowly I felt that irresistible build up, I was speeding up, leaning back and holding his ankles trying to hit my gspot better- and I was rubbing up against it perfectly. I gasped that I was going to come, and he groaned and said 'yes, fuck, come for me' and that was all I needed- I was coming really hard, calling out his name over and over before collapsing back entirely and just trembling, it was so amazing. I don't usually come from penetration alone, so it was a whole new intensity for me. Michael was obviously thrilled that I'd come, and he pulled me up to him and held me in his arms and stroked my face- 'good girl, did you like that?' Etc. etc. but I couldn't even speak so I just nodded and kissed him. He told me to roll onto my front, and he lay on top of me and fucked me slowly from behind. I lifted my ass up to accommodate him better, and the long slow strokes felt amazing as I came down from my orgasm. He picked up his pace, with his arms wrapped around me and he moaned in my ear. I was moaning really loud at this point, he was getting so deep and feeling his whole body pressed against me felt so intense. Then he sat up a bit, pulling me into doggy style. He spanked me hard twice and held me by my hair roughly, which made me so wet. I could tell he was close as he sped up and gave me everything he had. He asked me where I wanted it and I begged him to come on my face and in my mouth. He pulled out and rolled me over and told me to finger myself, which I did eagerly and I played with my nipples too. He told me to taste myself on his cock which I really enjoyed, I love the taste of myself, and it's so sexy on a cock. He pushed me back off his cock and stroked himself a few times before closing his eyes and shooting rope after rope all over my stomach and chest. He just kept saying fuck, fuck over and over- it felt like his orgasm lasted as long as mine did, and by the time he stopped he had an almost pained expression on his face. There was so much cum, my whole torso was wet as I slid it over my body appreciatively, although I was a bit annoyed he hadn't come where I'd asked him to. I dipped a finger in my mouth to taste it anyway. He gave me a towel to wipe up and we collapsed against the pillows. He told me he hadn't had such good sex in years. I asked him why he didn't come on my face- and he looked in my eyes and stroked my face in his hands and said 'you're too beautiful' and kissed me. Which I thought was extremely cute, and I fell asleep against his chest feeling respected and loved (which again, for me, is a rare thing indeed). Qx061u laoiseach 1ShwSfQ 1ShwSfQ

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
22273 Offer Saga It Is Overvalued. MillardMichel543401 2015.10.16 31
22272 El Fondo Monetario Internacional Presiona A Europa Para Que Mejoren Los Balances Bancarios NathanielPjf0773721 2015.10.16 25
22271 Close Up Black Pussy Pics - Up In Arms About Moms Pussy Pic? RheaSinger975105 2015.10.16 22
22270 An Analysis Of Immediate Systems Of Healthy HildegardeY24imggtf 2015.10.16 18
22269 Una Vittoria Importante LemuelBritton55600 2015.10.16 21
22268 Business Consulting Solutions - How Do They Help Entrepreneurs? DemiTilley907653448 2015.10.16 19
22267 Tmj Treatments - Approximated Treatments And Correct The Disorder JICLuther11023563807 2015.10.16 43
22266 Poster Stand ShannonDuras19297 2015.10.16 21
22265 Gleitlager (Seals) From Germany RoxannaKiser0472 2015.10.16 63
22264 Is A Minority Little Business Loan Right For You? EttaZdu56508367150809 2015.10.16 34
22263 Cubre Colchon Viscoelastico PetraBoas024996224 2015.10.16 18
22262 Practice Assessments For The Ielts Test FelipaSchultz299 2015.10.16 5
22261 Motor Profession Insurance Coverage With A Criminal Conviction ChanceKuehner0776474 2015.10.16 10
22260 http://www.cancer52.o... http://www.cancer52.org.uk/index.php?page=metformin-vs-clomid 2015.10.16 9
22259 Free Naked Girl Video - Why Have A Sex Ru? GenaBritt3667938 2015.10.16 8
22258 Different Sorts Of Loan BeatrisFugate53012002 2015.10.16 15
22257 El FMI Presiona A Europa Para Que Mejoren Los Balances Bancarios HudsonLindeman750562 2015.10.16 10
22256 Get Hair Expansions For Longer More Thick Hair TommyHallstrom5050 2015.10.16 16
22255 Bringing More Pizzazz To Budget Video Gaming PCs. Cole64B61381475049965 2015.10.16 18
22254 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer E Hijo StaceyBowles387546 2015.10.16 6
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 ... 3215 Next
/ 3215
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0