Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
After my friend left the house, I went outside to help my boyfriend finish the work he was doing in the yard. He asked me how my visit went with my friend and had a big smile on his face. I asked him why he was smiling. He said he watched everything through the window! I was shocked, scared and excited about that all at the same time. We talked about it a little while we worked, and I explained that my friend had asked me do this again with her boyfriend in the room for his birthday tomorrow. His response was great. He said he couldn’t really say no to her boyfriend watching when he had just done it. He said it was fine with him, and that I should tell him all sex in the back seat about it when I got home. When we finished in the yard, we went into the house and showered together. At this point I should say he had always been very gentle with me. He was always very in tune to how I responded, and took a lot of care to never hurt me when we had sex. That changed completely when he pinned me against the shower wall. He held my hands over my head with one hand, and moved the other around to grab my breast. He was rough. He was almost hurting me. Biting and squeezing my neck and nipples. He told me not to move and moved the hand that had been holding mine roughly down my abdomen to cup my entire pussy. He pushed hard against me and slid two fingers inside me. I couldn’t help but think about the experience I had with my friend earlier in the day. I thought of kissing and touching her while he was biting my neck and shoving his fingers inside me. He pressed me harder against the wall, and slid himself into me. It was so aggressive I had a hard time taking him. He paused for a second to let me adjust to him and just as he slammed into me again, he said "I want to fuck you. Just fuck. This is going to hurt, but you are going to take it." And continued to slam his cock into me so hard I was almost crying. It did hurt, but I was loving how much he wanted me. I couldn’t move – he had me pinned against the wall so hard that it was difficult to even catch my breath. He grabbed my breasts hard and began to pull me down on him while he slammed into me again and again. This was aggressive. It was hurting me, but making me want to go harder at the same time. I liked that he wanted me so much he couldn’t control himself. He suddenly bit me very hard on my shoulder and pulled out of me. He came rubbing his cock across my ass. He turned me to face him and kissed me hard. Without a word he finished showering with me and left the room. I finished my shower and dried off and met him in bed. We never spoke a word or touched the rest of the giving head in car night. We both just fell asleep and slept very well that night. The following morning, he was already gone for work when I woke up. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen for coffee and found a note on the counter. It said something about calling him to let him know he didn’t hurt me too much and that he wanted me to have fun at my friends house. I did call and we went on about our normal day. My friend called and said she wanted me to come to her house at 8pm. She told me just to walk in, and go straight to the bedroom when I got there. I agreed and we both giggled. This was going to be fun! I left my house at 7:30 to go to the house. I arrived outside and went upstairs to her door. I opened the door, it was unlocked as promised. I walked in quietly and went to her bedroom door. It was closed, and quiet inside. I stood there for a minute debating on if I should go in or leave. All of a sudden I was very nervous again. I had been with her the day before, but I had a serious crush on her boyfriend, and didn’t want to lose a friend over a guy. I’d never done anything like this and that scared me too. I decided to open the door. When I opened the door, they were both naked in bed, and kissing. They didn’t look up, just waved for me to come in. I went to my friends side of the bed and sat beside her. I watched them kiss and touch each other for a while, and I started to play with her hair while they were tangled together. She turned to me and sat up. She started to lift my shirt. I was shaking. Even though I had a crush on him, I couldn’t take my eyes off of hers. I knew he was watching. He was propped up on one elbow on his side with the sheet draped over his lap. Once my shirt and bra were off, she began to kiss me and run her hands over my breasts. She laid me back on the bed and came over me kissing all the while. I felt her hands move to push my skirt down. I helped her remove my skirt. I looked over to see her boyfriend watching and looking me straight in the eye. He was smiling. I smiled back and turned to kiss her again. I began running my hands down her back as she lay on top of me. Our bodies were completely intertwined. I could feel her pussy rubbing my thigh and her breasts against mine. We were both very wet. We sat up facing each other and continued to explore each other. She kissed along my neck and collarbone as I rubbed her clit lightly. I could feel how wet she was. Even more than when we had been together the day before. I think knowing we were being watched by her boyfriend was taking us both to a higher level of arousal. I kissed her neck as I slid my fingers inside her and laid her back across his legs. She was looking up at him as I leaned over her and began running my lips and tongue down toward her nipples. I licked and sucked as I started pushing my fingers into her harder. She started to rock against my hand and arch her back. I saw his hand move to touch her hair, and saw him bend forward to kiss her. I moved farther down her abdomen and bit lightly as I went. She was moaning and said "please, now". I didn’t listen. I kept kissing and teasing her biting, and sucking the insides of her thighs. He started pinching her nipples and I looked up to see him watching me. I pushed her legs as far apart as she could… I lightly licked her pussy lips separating them with my tongue. She was breathing so hard and moaning. I sucked her clit into my mouth and let my teeth lightly touch her as I sucked. She reached up and grabbed onto him and was rocking her hips into me. I wanted to make her cum. I wanted to taste it again. I became more aggressive with every thrust of her hips. I put my arm across her abdomen to hold her down. I sucked, licked and finger fucked her until she finally came. Her entire body tensed. She let go of him and grabbed my hair as she pushed her hips up to me. As I pulled my fingers out of her and moved my mouth to take her cum, she moaned loudly and came hard. I took all of her and was breathing hard. I was soaked and aching at this point. I needed a release. She pulled me up to kiss her, and wrapped her arms around me. He was right behind her, and had his arms around both of us while we kissed. I could tell he wanted more too, and was best way to have sex in a car nervous that we were breaking a rule already. He was not supposed to touch me at all. I kept my hands on her, and away from him to make sure I didn’t break the rule that I couldn’t touch him. He put his back against the headboard and was sitting up, legs out in a V. She turned me to put my back toward him, and laid me back between his legs so that my head rested on his inner thigh and hip. It would have been so easy to reach up and take his cock into my hand, or turn my head and take him into my mouth. I was fighting myself. I wanted to taste him too. He smelled incredible. I kept my eyes on my friend, and followed the rules. She climbed on top of me and kissed me hard. He put one hand in her hair, and I felt her place his other hand in my hair. He held our hair back ask we kissed, and she slid her right hand over my left nipple. She cupped my breast and started squeezing gently. She moved to kiss and lick my neck and collar bone. I was enjoying this, but didn’t know what to do with my hands. I was being so careful not to touch him, and was afraid of doing it accidently while touching her. As if she read my mind, she sat up and grabbed my hands. She looked at me and placed my hands on his legs. He let out a small "Mmmmm" sound as she then moved her hands to my waist and started kissing my abdomen. She slowly moved her hands down the outside of my thighs while she continued to kiss and lick just above my pelvis. I was dripping at this point. I could feel him, smell him, and hear him. I could feel every nerve responding to her touch. I looked up and saw him looking at me. I caught his eyes with mine and we locked for a moment. At that very instant she pushed my pussy lips open with her fingers. It almost felt like I was being examined. He had his hand in my hair still and when I lifted my head to look toward her, he slid his hand down to the back of my neck just below my hairline. He was massaging the back of my neck while she was looking at me. All I could manage to say was "Please". He smiled at that and grabbed the back of my hair harder. She shook her head "No" to me and continued to trace along my clit and pussy with one finger. She watched what she was doing, and was biting her bottom lip. I closed my eyes and laid my head back into his hand. The only way I can describe how I felt was to say that I felt as if I was on display. This made me self conscious and raised my excitement at the same time. I was so wet and when she moved her fingers over my clit it felt like silk. I was so slick and wet. When she would touch me it would send tingling sensations through my whole body. I couldn’t help but moan. I was having trouble keeping my breathing regular. Every time she touched me I would try to stay still and allow her to look at me, when all I wanted to do was lift my hips and slam down onto her fingers. But she wanted to see me. I wanted to let her. He was watching her, and I felt how hard he was underneath me. I realized suddenly that while he was holding the back of my hair, he was also rubbing it up and down his cock. He was breathing hard and so was I. She quickly gave my clit a flick with her tongue. I almost screamed. I wanted her mouth on me now! I wanted to feel the way she slid her tongue across my clit while she sucked and bit it like she had the day before. I could feel my clit swelling, craving that feeling again. Slowly she slid two fingers inside me, curved upward to hit my g-spot. As she pressed upward and slid back and forth, she lightly kissed my clit, then sucked it into her mouth. She immediately grabbed with her teeth, and slid her tongue back and forth across it. My legs were twitching. I had to arch my back. I was breathing so hard. I couldn’t seem to catch my breath. My abdomen began to feel that familiar hot sensation, and tightened as I came. This was probably the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had in my life, even now. She continued to move her fingers inside me and lick my pussy lips lightly flicking my clit. This almost immediately sent me into a second raging orgasm as I watched her. As I arched back, I couldn’t help but look up at him… he was breathing hard and his face was flushed. He was moving his hand and my hair against his cock furiously. I realized he was going to cum. I reached down to her and pulled her up over me. I turned my head and she slid her lips down his shaft slowly. He let out a deep groan as she took all of him into her mouth. During all of this she never stopped playing with me. I began rocking against her hand again and he started moving his hips into her. I watched as she sucked him, and felt yet another orgasm coming… I tensed and grabbed his leg. I felt him tense as well. I reached to her and put my fingers into her pussy. We all were rocking and moaning together. It became feverish. The moans, our bodies rocking into each other, the way he was looking at me… within seconds of each other, we all came, one at a time. She came first and I felt her wet cum sliding down my fingers. As I pulled my fingers to my mouth to taste her, he came into her mouth. As he was pushing her head down on his cock and releasing, the sight set me off, and I came again. When he finished, she immediately pulled her fingers out of me and slid them into her mouth, then kissed me hard but briefly. I was shocked at what happened next. I watched as she kissed him, and I could see the mixture of all our cum on their lips as he was licking it out of her mouth. It was the most amazing sight. She saw me watching, and put her hand on the back of my neck. She pulled me up and just as I went to kiss her, she backed away and put him in her place. He kissed me long and hard, and I tasted all of us together. It was incredible. We all laid in the bed and slept through the night. My friend in the middle, he and I curled up on either side, and all three of us holding our hands at her chest. SandwichesAreFun69

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
25042 Limpieza De Colchones KathyYfv067756633 2015.10.16 3
25041 Ielts Exam Preparation Tips: Academic Writing Paper Part 2 Verla1762081041363 2015.10.16 5
25040 Cubase Pro 8 Crack With Serial Critical Is Here ! Latest Leoma0094777509861 2015.10.16 206
25039 Excellent Options For Renting A Bangkok Condo KathieChadwick110473 2015.10.16 14
25038 Naked Girl Pics - Six Incredible Amateur Wives Examples BlytheSteffen96669 2015.10.16 9
25037 Online Marketing Tools That Can Help Your Online Biz Grow HomerRing709226 2015.10.16 995
25036 Kandana Villas Koh Samui IsiahLabarbera076080 2015.10.16 10
25035 Pics Of Sex - Hot Sex Pics Secrets AlvaroMullis7743411 2015.10.16 11
25034 Jergones Aloe Vera ShawnPichardo68674 2015.10.16 7
25033 The U.s.a's Fave Amphetamine. http://www.star-gaming.eu/index.php?page=User&userID=208107 2015.10.16 12
25032 Your Green Electrical Power Options EwanVoyles928551 2015.10.16 9
25031 Los Timos De Noctalia Y Flex. Marca De Colchones De Cama. Edythe34T4530079045 2015.10.16 4
25030 games with gold augus... check out here 2015.10.16 5
25029 How To Start Your Very Own Trucking Firm. used cars ottawa 2015.10.16 4
25028 Amateur Wife Pics - The Good, The Bad And Free Amateur Sex MilfordCrummer458749 2015.10.16 8
25027 Ofertas En Jergones Y Camas Completas RobbyHerrell84999 2015.10.16 12
25026 High Web Internet Hosting Websites ConradA82995707252 2015.10.16 7
25025 Jergones Viscoelasticos Y Colchones Viscoelasticos Baratos ElanaWatsford054044 2015.10.16 4
25024 Top 10 Pointer For Louisville Very First Time House Purchasers. JonnaTroy356101 2015.10.16 11
25023 Colchones Inflables Para Dormir EldonRitter250962 2015.10.16 7
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 ... 3221 Next
/ 3221
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0