Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
This is the true story about my first experience in a threesome. I fully realize this story will be hard to believe. Especially from a first time poster, long time lurker. So, here's a quick background about me. I'm an early 30's MWF and subscriber to r/deadbedrooms, r/adultery, and r/naughtybyneglect. I've been with my husband 10+ years, but sex is no longer a priority for him at all for the past 7 years. I think I exhausted all the typical methods of trying to improve the situation, include suggesting counseling, spicing things up, planning date nights, etc. He is rarely in the mood and the constant rejection is very painful and demoralizing. It took me a long time to realize that it wasn't my fault. Nothing I had done caused his lack of interest in me. I think he has a medical condition, but he refuses to get examined/treated or make any attempt to rectify the situation. Trust me, I've tried...
Ultimately it became too much to bear and I turned to Reddit for a solution. That's where I found my first AP. We met about a year ago and the attraction was instantaneous. We saw each other once a week or more through April and then scheduling became an issue due in part to his job and his wife's increasing suspicions. It became a potential time bomb and I no longer wanted to participate. I ended things with him in July.
Meanwhile, a few months ago I had met a couple through a social club in my city. Well, I first met the husband and we had spoken at several gatherings of this club. I sensed a flirtation but I knew he was married and didn't think it was anything but harmless banter. His wife joined him on a few occasions and she seemed very friendly towards me despite what I sometimes thought was flirting right in front of her. I don't remember how it came up, but they knew about my DB situation and were sympathetic, even offering a few ideas and suggestions. We had done some double dates, so they knew my husband and liked him, but didn't understand his issues with sex. Anyway, we scheduled a double-date for this Friday. My husband backed out on the morning of, claiming he preferred to relax at home, but insisting I keep the plans. So I did.
I drove to their house after work. The couple, mid-40s M and late 30s F, is older but very good looking and in fantastic shape. I am short and petite but curvy, whereas they are both tall, thin and he is muscular. A very handsome couple. He made me a cocktail as we discussed where to go for dinner. We settled on a little Asian place and made our way there. They allowed me to sit down at the table first and I found it a little odd that at the four-seater, the husband followed and sat next to me instead of his wife. She sat across from him. We ordered and shared our dishes and drinks. It was all delicious and none of us were germaphobes, so it worked well. A few times I noticed him putting his arm around my chair during dinner, but he never actually touched me. And he was incredibly polite, opening the car door for me, etc.
They invited me back to their house for another drink so we went back there and got comfortable on the couch. Again, the husband sat next to me on the couch while the wife sat next to him. I definitely had strong suspicions by this point...
We began to watch videos on their tablet, which as you can imagine required both women to huddle in close to the husband. We were laughing and enjoying the videos and he began to prop the tablet up and casually placed a hand on my leg. At this point I was definitely getting nervous, but excited at the same time. I looked up to see his wife's reaction but she just met my surprised look with a returned half smile/smirk. She saw it and was fine! OK, so I was going to go with this and see what happened. She then placed her hand on his leg and started to lightly rub/stroke his knee. He mimicked her actions on my leg. At this point, I knew exactly what was happening but was a little bit too in shock and excited to say anything. I think I might have been holding my breath. Every time I looked up, I noticed they were smiling, but appeared to be absorbed in the video, all while the rubbing continued.
At this point I had to decide for myself what I wanted. They are an amazing couple, but do I want to play? And what are the rules to this game? I had no clue, but I thought yes and I could ask. So, I exhaled and leaned in a bit. I reached my hand out to rest on his arm that was rubbing my leg. This must have been the sign they were waiting for, because he then reached over to pull my head onto his shoulder. His wife rested her head on his other shoulder. We watched another video, but I couldn't even tell you at this point what it was. I was too focused on his hand, and how it was now caressing my side and hip. Then, mid-video, with his other hand he pulled my chin toward him and began to kiss me. This was getting real. He was an amazing kisser. After what felt like an hour (but was probably only 5 seconds), I stopped him and asked if everything was ok. His wife was just watching us at this point. He said yes. I looked right at her and said "are you sure?" So he turned to her and asked her. She smiled and said "oh yes, definitely".
So he then asked me if I was ok. I gave a small nod, but I don't think that was good enough for them, so he asked me "no really, is this ok?". I took a moment to make sure I was completely certain and said "yes" with a smile. This must have been another cue for them. She took the laptop from him, while he took my face in one hand and began to kiss me again, this time with much more passion. His kisses were intense, especially as his other hand was around my back, pulling me into him. I was definitely feeling desire and desired. He asked his wife to join, but she said that he should give me attention for a while and she wanted to watch, so he continued to make out with me. Somehow my bra ended up off first while my shirt stayed on. We started to lay back on the couch, his hands roamed my body, mine roamed his. There was a definite physical attraction.
Before I even realized, he had started to reach down into my pants. I'm sure he was pleasantly surprised to find I was very damp. I have never had a problem getting wet, really soaked when turned on, and this was definitely turning me on. So he started to undo the buttons of my jeans. He pulled them off, leaving on my panties. I was so turned on, but I was still unsure about the situation. His wife was now sitting on a chair across from the couch watching us. But when I looked over at her she was smiling and had removed her pants as well. She was touching herself over her panties. Again I asked if this was ok and she said yes.
He started to work his kisses over my body: my face, my earlobe, my neck, my chest. His kisses moved down my stomach and over my panties. He went to remove them, but I stopped him. I wasn't really comfortable with him going down on me. I'm not sure why, but everything was happening so quickly. I felt like I needed some control.
I noticed then that his wife had disappeared for a minute, how to fuck in a car but shortly after I heard something fall on the couch. He turned and told me that 'she had brought the toys'... I peeked over and saw a little bag, but couldn't see what was inside. I did notice that now she was completely naked, and somehow, so was I! He pulls out a bullet vibrator and asks if he can use it on me...I was definitely ok with that. As a side note, I have very limited experience with toys. My husband has always thought of them as too kinky, so he never allowed me to have any. Let me tell you, he was seriously talented with the bullet. I came twice in short order.
Soon afterward, his wife moved next to us and started to join the fun. She began to kiss him, and softly stroke me in different places. I felt like there were hands everywhere. It was so amazing. It was a truly sensual experience. But it became a bit much. I asked for a break. She suggested we move the party to the bedroom, where he started to work on her with the toys. Here's where it starts to get even more unbelievable....she was a squirter! I had never seen that in person before. He was still wearing his shorts and she came all over them. I mean, his whole right short leg was soaked! I was so turned on by this...
So by now I was laying down on the bed next to them, she was cumming and I was feeling more and more brave. I started to stroke her. I could tell she liked it, because she reached over and started to touch me as well. We were rubbing hands, arms, nipples...everywhere. I had kissed girls in college before, but was usually drunk and it was only done to excite the boys. Tonight, it just seemed natural. We were all pleasure, all sensation, all hands...
With his wife and I laying side by side, he was working a vibrator on her and a bullet on me. Her nipples were so hard, I couldn't help but squeeze them. He asked if I wanted him inside me, but again, I wasn't quite comfortable with that. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved it. But at the same time, I'm really paranoid about being safe. I made my previous AP get tested before we messed around. I didn't get the chance to ask them their status, so I was hoping to keep this to toys, hands, lips...
Next he asked if I wanted to watch him fuck his wife. I said, "oh yes, please fuck her!". And he finally took his short off (which, by the way were still soaked). He was long, and hard, and she started to suck him. I was watching, and rubbing her back, her shoulders. He asked if I wanted a taste before he fucked her. I did! He was so big, my little mouth struggled to keep up. I love giving head, but he was fucking my mouth, making me gag. He seemed to enjoy that even more, so I just tried not to throw up. It's so odd to type that and make you believe that it was sexy at the same time. My gagging was like fuel on their fire!
She said she was ready and he moved to take her. They were now having sex right next to me! It was such a turn on to watch them fucking. He passed me the bullet again and told me to start playing. I did happily and it wasn't long before I was moaning. He said I was a bad little girl. She told him to talk dirty to me. She said my moaning was turning her on, but hers was doing the same for me. Before long she was coming again and so was I! He was asking her if she wanted him to come in her or on me. She said on me. So once she was done he pulled out and told me to taste her on his cock. I can't believe it, but as I sucked him I could faintly taste her. It was subtle, sweet. Not at all bad, actually quite good. And then he told me was about to come, pulled out, and came all over my chest...
I was a mess, but it was great. He got a wet rag for me to clean myself off – again so polite and thoughtful. We all cuddled and laughed a bit afterwards. He admitted to taking a few photos and asked if that was okay and if I wanted to see them. We did, and looking at them made me wet again, but I needed to get home. I said as much and thanked them for an amazing time. He asked me if I would want to see them again. I say yes, definitely. After I was dressed, they walked me to my car, gave me a hug and kiss and I set off for home.
When I arrived home, I couldn't really believe what had happened. Surely it was just a dream, but I had the soreness from the toys to remind it was very, very real. It was odd, but I think I was even more turned on when I got home. I wish I could have convinced my husband to have sex with me. Because as much fun as it was to come with toys, and watch them have sex, there's something to be said for penis in vagina! I was afraid to approach my husband about it, not wanting to destroy the high of tonight with another rejection. My husband asked how my night went, and I said we had fun (what an understatement). We were back to our routine of sitting next to each other on the couch while he plays computer games and mostly ignores me, while I scratch his back or head.
I gave it a shot, started rubbing his face and asked if he wanted to go to the bedroom and fool around. His response, "I'm not in the mood for humping...". Disappointing, but not surprising. So I went to bed on my own, remembering the night's events...her moans, her squirting, both of their hands on me. It was so surreal.
I don't know if I will play with them again. I need to digest and think about it. But what I do know, is I feel alive! I feel desired! And I know that I want more than just a cock. I want the weight of a man on me. I want his breath all over me! I want to feel every inch of him on every inch of me. I want to have the kind of relationship where toys are accepted. Where I can play out all my fantasies and he can play out his. I realized that this couple was doing it right...
So where does this leave me? I'm not sure. But I knew I had a heck of a story, and I couldn't keep it to myself. Sorry for the length and the detail. I wish I could share the pictures (and videos!), but that would reveal a lot more about them/myself than I'm currently willing to share. But I'll answer any of the questions that I can. Ask away! And even if you don't believe my story, I hope you enjoyed it!

Lady_Lady

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
25039 Excellent Options For Renting A Bangkok Condo KathieChadwick110473 2015.10.16 14
25038 Naked Girl Pics - Six Incredible Amateur Wives Examples BlytheSteffen96669 2015.10.16 9
25037 Online Marketing Tools That Can Help Your Online Biz Grow HomerRing709226 2015.10.16 995
25036 Kandana Villas Koh Samui IsiahLabarbera076080 2015.10.16 10
25035 Pics Of Sex - Hot Sex Pics Secrets AlvaroMullis7743411 2015.10.16 11
25034 Jergones Aloe Vera ShawnPichardo68674 2015.10.16 7
25033 The U.s.a's Fave Amphetamine. http://www.star-gaming.eu/index.php?page=User&userID=208107 2015.10.16 12
25032 Your Green Electrical Power Options EwanVoyles928551 2015.10.16 9
25031 Los Timos De Noctalia Y Flex. Marca De Colchones De Cama. Edythe34T4530079045 2015.10.16 4
25030 games with gold augus... check out here 2015.10.16 5
25029 How To Start Your Very Own Trucking Firm. used cars ottawa 2015.10.16 4
25028 Amateur Wife Pics - The Good, The Bad And Free Amateur Sex MilfordCrummer458749 2015.10.16 8
25027 Ofertas En Jergones Y Camas Completas RobbyHerrell84999 2015.10.16 12
25026 High Web Internet Hosting Websites ConradA82995707252 2015.10.16 7
25025 Jergones Viscoelasticos Y Colchones Viscoelasticos Baratos ElanaWatsford054044 2015.10.16 4
25024 Top 10 Pointer For Louisville Very First Time House Purchasers. JonnaTroy356101 2015.10.16 11
25023 Colchones Inflables Para Dormir EldonRitter250962 2015.10.16 7
25022 Motor Trader Insurance peopleswatch.org 2015.10.16 8
25021 Goma Espuma Poliuretano Para Jergones Almohadones ShawnPichardo68674 2015.10.16 6
25020 Seo Tips For Positioning Keywords In Your Website RobbinBurrell1476087 2015.10.16 3
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 ... 3220 Next
/ 3220
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0