Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

At 18, I was going through a slight rough patch. My parents had been divorced for 3 years and I was living with my Dad, because my mom had moved back to her home town in Iowa. The divorce had taken a tole on him. He had been drinking a lot more. He had turned into such an Asshole. Don't get me wrong I still love the poor bastard, He's my dad but he was just always yelling at me for no apparent reason. He got really heavy into drugs. I wound up having to cook a lot more than I used too, unless I wanted Arby's every fucking night seeing as how that's the only thing my dad could apparently manage to scrape up. I tried helping him as much as I could but he was just hopeless, He didn't want the help. We even got into a physical fight at one point because he thought I stole money from him, which I didn't. I had to get out of there. One day I ran into Brett, one of my friends whom I hadn't spoken to since, freshmen year because hot girl sex he changed schools. We were talking and he told me about how he had just got an apartment on the East side I told him about my predicament at home and said he had an extra room and offered me the option to stay with him. I didn't give it a second thought. I took him up on the offer and in a month I had moved in. My dad didn't even seem to care, he wound up giving my room to this old haggard face bitch He met at the Laundry Mat, who probably was taking the rest of the little money he had left. Anyways, living with Brett was cool, I didn't have to worry about someone screaming at me every 5 minutes and we would get hammered together. Brett's girlfriend Britney, would stop by almost everyday and bring him some food and extra for me, once she found out I was staying there. She x girlfriend photos was going to to culinary school and must have been getting all A's because her food was the best, especially her home made Pizza's. Her, Brett and I would hang out in the front room to just watch T.V, smoke, drink whatever. Somewhere in the middle of us hanging out, they always managed to sneak away and bang in Brett's room. Britney had the classic makings of your girl next door type. Blonde hair, sweet smile, short and petite but she like many other "Girls next door" had a bit of a wild side. She was so loud when Her and Brett would have sex. Brett would turn the volume up on some music in his room, nude wives to try and drown out her screaming but you could still hear her. Quite a potty mouth on her too, I think the only time I would ever hear her curse was when she was having sex. I would just laugh every time they would go at it. When they finished, she would always walk out in her underwear and bra into the front room to the kitchen area to grab a bottle of water and She would look at me and I would look at her and she'd give me the "I just got fucked" grin with the raised eyebrows. I cheered them on one night when I was drunk, at least that's what they told me the next day. Whenever she'd walk out to grab the water, I'm not going to lie I would sometimes hope Brett would tag me in me to get with her at least once, but I wouldn't dare ask him because I knew how he was when it came to her and I didn't want to get kicked out. One day Brett decided to have a party and Britney said she was going to invite over a friend of her's because she wanted exgirlfriend pics us to meet. She felt we would make a cute couple. I had just got out of a relationship not too long ago, so I wasn't looking for anything serious but at the same time I was horny as hell, so I said cool. The week went by and it was soon Friday, the day of the party. Brett called some people to see if they were coming over but he couldn't get ahold of Britney all day and was getting pissed. Anytime she didn't answer his calls he would think she was talking to her Ex again. That night, the party had been going on for a while. Everyone was talking, and drinking. Britney showed up with like 4 girls. One girl had like really short hair, almost as tall as me. C cup breast, slender frame. You could tell she had a nice ass from the front because of her hips. The second, was like average height, cute face, A cup, with like that wild blonde scene hair and the third and fourth looked like they were related, shorter, chubby but with like B cups, one with glasses and one without. Naturally, I was hoping that the girl Britney had for me was the short haired girl. I was walking up toward Britney to see who she would introduce me too but like right before I got up to her, Brett came from the left and snatched her hand and pulled her to his room. It was fairly noisy with people talking and the music but you could hear Brett yelling at Britney. I'm standing by the group of girls and one of the chubby girls, the one without glasses walked up to me. She started talking to me and asking me who I was and where I was from. I'm not a total Ass you know, I talked with her even though half the time, I was watching the short haired chick. The girl with glasses left to talk to someone she knew, that's when I quickly went over free nude pictures sex pictures of sex to chat up short hair. "Why are you being so anti social" I asked her because she was just sitting in the corner on the couch by herself . She said she was waiting on Britney but she had been gone ever since Brett snatched her up, I told her they were probably in his room fucking. I introduced my self and she immediately said " Oh I think Britney was telling me about you" I was so freakin happy it was her. She told me her name was Melissa and she was 26. I told her I was 18 and she didn't believe me because I was so tall and I had a fairly muscular frame. Usually with some of the older women I'm with, I try not to tell them my age or I have them guess, they'll usually guess the age they're hoping I am and i'll just add one. But with her, I didn't think she was that much older than me so I felt comfortable telling her my actual age. We talk for like the rest of the night. Brett and Britney came out later on and join the rest of us, Britney looked incredibly annoyed. When the party began to die down and people started to leave, I convinced Melissa to stay, hot naked woman and she said "Okay but we're not having sex because you're like a fetus" " I had heard this before so I said "Okay that's fine, I think you're really sexy and would love to fuck you senseless but we did just meet so I can understand" this made her laugh. Brett, Britney and I all decided we would clean up in the morning and we all retired to our respective rooms. Melissa and I walked to my room, I grab my lab top and popped in a DVD. I turned the lights off so all we had was the flickering of my computer screen. We just laid there in the dark, cuddled together. It wasn't to long into the movie before I felt her hand on my stomach, move up under my shirt. I moved my hand which was resting behind her back and started to play with her bra strap, until I had it undone. Throughout this she said nothing, as if it wasn't even happening. I'm glad it did happen too because me lying in the bed, in the dark, it's only a matter of time before i'm asleep. She continued to rub my stomach and chest under my shirt until I sat up to remove it. I turned over on her and we started making out. She started getting more excited. I could feel her moving her hips under me, made my cock really hard. She pushed me up off her I thought she wanted to stop but she just wanted to take off her pants. I took mine off too there was only one problem. I didn't have a condom, before I could tell her she had her clothes off and was in just her panties. She pushed me back to the bed and pulled my boxers off. For someone who didn't want to have sex with a "fetus" sure caught a case of pedaphilia pretty quick. She grabbed my cock and proceeded giving me head, getting sloppier by the minute. She kept gagging when trying to go all the way down but loved it and kept simultaneously sucking the top and stroking my shaft. It was the best I had up to that point. When she finished, I knew we were about to have sex but I asked if she had a condom, she didn't so I told her I would grab one from Brett but she wouldn't let me up and told me she was on birth control and needed me now, I was just like "fuck it". I was 18 then and looking back, that was incredibly stupid of me I learned my lesson after a pregnancy scare when I was 20. She got on top of me and I was shocked of how wet she was. I hadn't even eaten her out, she didn't want me to. She sank down on my cock taking in short breathes and whimpers with every inch. "Fuck! your big" she said. I held on to her hips but she smack my hands away not wanting me to touch her. Within seconds of mounting my cock, she told me she was cumming and dug her nails into my chest. After she was done she situated herself and cautiously began moving up and down, soon she got comfortable and pulled her feet up so they were flat on the bed and she was basically crouching like a frog, bouncing up and down on my cock. She came one more time before I flipped her over on her back. She grabbed and held onto my shoulders. With my cock still inside her, I wanted to pick up the pace a little but every time I tried she would wince in pain and ask me to slow down. At this point, I just knew this girl was a virgin, but at 26 and a former sorority chick, I didn't think it was possible. She was so wet, I wanted to see if it was her blood or her cum but the computer screen had went to sleep mode after the dvd went off, so it was pitch black in the room. I kept going easy for a few minutes until finally, I heard her say "Fuck me" so I started going faster then she said "Fuck me harder!" That was my cue, I repositioned myself and brought her legs around my arms and started jack hammering her pussy, She was moaning loud now over and over, almost screaming "OH GOD! DONT STOP, FUCK ME! FUCK ME!". I knew that Brett and Britney had to have heard her. I kept up this pace until I felt myself getting ready to blow. I pulled out really quick and told her to get on her knees. She did and I re-entered her pussy from behind. I reached down to finger her so I could delay my orgasm for a little longer. Once I felt myself cool down, I started furiously slamming her ass again . She moaned as fast as I fucked her. Still shouting words of encouragement "PLEASE BABY, FUCK ME, FUCK ME". Her hair was too short to grab onto, so I reached up and with both hands grabbed under her chin. I was railing her from behind for about 4 minutes. Her moans were stifled from my hands wrapped around her throat. I pushed her to the bed on her back again, pulled both of her legs over my shoulders and went it even deeper than before. I pulled half way out then plowed into her with short hard thrusts, slowly building up to a faster pace. Her voice bounced off the walls in the room and I could feel her pussy gripping my cock tight every time I slid out. I was was so tired. I knew I didn't have a condom on and even though she said she was on birth control, once I felt myself about to cum I promptly pulled out. Back then I thought pulling out was an effective way of preventing pregnancy when you didn't have a condom. Oh if only I could go back and smack the shit out of my idiotic former self. She reached her third orgasm as I came all over her. After I caught my breathe, I went to get her a towel and as I was walking out completely free naked picturs by the way, Brett and Britney were in the front room watching T.V. and you could tell they heard everything because they both were leaning over peering down the hall to see who walked out. As soon as I saw Britney she gave me the same looked I would give her when she had sex and Brett just yelled the Sparta battle cry from 300. I laughed, grabbed a towel from the bathroom and headed back in my room. I think I even caught Britney checking out my package when I walked out too. I cut the lights back on in the room so Melissa could clean herself off. I sat down on the edge on the bed beside her and asked "Be honest, Your a virgin" she said No, she had been with 4 guys but none of them had my size, I told her that I swore she was a virgin because of how gentle she was. She said she just didn't know how to handle it. Well ladies and gentleman, my ego grew two sizes that day. She stayed over the rest of the night. We fucked for about, maybe a month after that and actually tried dating, until she moved. The night of the move had to have been our hottest time together. cougar_baitjake

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
25200 9 Hot Pc Gaming Computers From Alienware, Falcon, Others EstebanTurner208 2015.10.16 3
25199 Uncomplicated Systems For Relevantrankings.Com Ratings And Reviews - Some Insights LonnyGerber41477 2015.10.16 12
25198 The Good, The Bad And Life Selector Account Password Sherri0877024896059 2015.10.16 3
25197 Casting Sex Tube - Four Things To Do Immediately About Casting Couch.com BrigidaWilcox06173 2015.10.16 10
25196 Actividades Para Niños Pequeños E Infantes En Fort Collins, Colorado ColetteMichelides42 2015.10.16 3
25195 How To Buy An Ice Cream Machine LaunaTimbery36191 2015.10.16 6
25194 Crystal Light Box Signworld America AlbaWilken048725543 2015.10.16 11
25193 Motín En Cárcel Dominicana Deja Dieciocho Heridos DorthyBunnell468 2015.10.16 3
25192 Flight Cancellations And Delays Over 3 Hours. PEDRich45680791 2015.10.16 4
25191 Beautiful Mature Nudes - How To Make Pictures Of Mature Women ShellyMaher9716591 2015.10.16 13
25190 Making The Most Of Research Paper Resources MadisonKwok9922 2015.10.16 5
25189 Clash Of Clans 2015 Hack Unrestricted Cash, Elixir And Gems! DeanaBellino087105 2015.10.16 7
25188 A Sensitive Reaction To Any Type Of Constituent In Shampoo Or Hair Items Could Cause Hair Loss ChunAlbino289511 2015.10.16 5
25187 Mature Women Pics - Give Me 15 Minutes, I'll Give You The Truth About Free Nude Mature Women VivianVwl0956190 2015.10.16 3
25186 Earrings By Way Of The Ages BAKJim017561527080485 2015.10.16 3
25185 How To Eliminate FBI Virus (Removal Guide). WilbertMcCutcheon 2015.10.16 3
25184 Jergones Recomendados Para Niños MammieA67188342753097 2015.10.16 4
25183 Tu Colchon En Casa MarvinCornwell823 2015.10.16 6
25182 Mature Women Pics - How To Find All Over 30 Models Online VivianVwl0956190 2015.10.16 6
25181 Taking Legal Action Against Wizz Air Was Only Method To Get Compensation (From Herald Scotland). AnitaLoar1694276 2015.10.16 3
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 ... 3216 Next
/ 3216
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0