Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Not too long ago I decided to join Tinder not for convention hook-ups in all honesty, but sitting around feeling horny at the end of the second day of the event I was at (after this: http://ift.tt/AkuZfK) I figured I'd give it a try. So, I set my profile to search for people within a mile radius, and started swiping through, finding a fair few obvious candidates to be attending the same event, some of whom were really rather hot. I exchanged messages with a few people and nothing really popped beyond one other guy who I briefly exchanged a message or two with (more on him later...), but suddenly I was more than a little thrilled when by far the cutest guy I'd swiped left on matched with me and sent a message to ask if I was at the convention. It wasn't long before he asked if I wanted to meet up, and quickly caught onto the fact that I was interested in more than a drink and a chat. By the end of the evening he was sending me pictures of his body (which is normally not my thing, but he had a great body and look and was the same age of me), and we were discussing things that we wanted to do when we got together. All of this was leaving me increasingly horny, and as my friend who I shared my hotel room with drifted off to sleep that night it was all I could do not to touch myself as the message exchange continues. As we were both sharing rooms, our frustration that we couldn't properly meet that night was apparent, but eventually we called it a night and agreed to get in touch the next morning. Waking up that morning, I checked my messages to see that the guy would be free for a couple of hours later that morning while his cousin who he was there with went off to visit family. Arranging a time to meet up, I then decided to "have a lie-in" to allow my friend to head off to the convention before I caught up with her later. Once she'd left for the event, I had time to shower and dress in the day's outfit Mami from Madoka Magica, which I've worn before a few times now, so putting on the white blouse and brown corset/dress with black hold-up stockings and boots didn't take me too long. Dressed up and checking myself out in the mirror, a quick exchange of messages confirmed that he was free, and realising he was closer to my room at that point than I was to his I invited him over to meet me. As he set off towards my hotel, I grabbed my room key and raced down to the lobby, standing and waiting for him and feeling oddly nervous on account of how hot I'd found the guy physically in his pictures. At first glance he didn't disappoint either when he entered the hotel, looking tanned and downright sexy even in a simple t-shirt and jeans. I pretty much stammered my greeting, and then made a fool of myself using the lift back to my floor by pressing the wrong button, which he found hilarious. Eventually though we made it to the floor and then my room, and I invited him inside before putting up the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door. Standing there, he told me how gorgeous I looked and how I suited my cosplay, which left me blushing, before asking if I was going to take my panties off first as he'd suggested I should do during our online chat the previous night. My heart thumping, I nodded coyly, watching his gaze on me as I reached under my knee-length skirt, bunching it up as I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my lacy black thong and peeled it down my legs, getting it over my boots and off with a little effort. Now stood before him with my knickers on the floor beside me, he asked simply if I wanted to suck his cock for a while. Again, I just nodded, and he asked me to kneel down as he unzipped his jeans, pulling out a semi-erect cock that was almost ready to spring to full attention. I reached out and stroked it a few times, noticing a little pre-cum oozing from the tip which I used to lubricate my hand and stroke it a little more before slowly letting my mouth sink over it. I moved my head and tongue slowly, teasing him and letting him feel my mouth on him as his cock grew harder inside it until II moved my head away to take a look at it fully erect quite long and slender, and as attractive to my eye as the rest of him. His cock soon returned to my mouth, and I sucked and licked slowly a little more before he stopped me to inform me that it was my turn. Knowing what this meant, I got up off my knees and stepped back to hop onto the bed, moving into the middle of my single bed. As soon as he joined me there, his hands were running up my legs, flipping up my skirt to give him his first full view of my pussy. His hands were soon followed by his lips, kissing up from the top of my stockings to tease around my thighs for a moment before diving between them causing me to tense up and moan as his tongue pressed hard on my clit. That tongue then explored my lips before pushing between them and inside me, and he spent a little time fucking my pussy with his tongue while he let his thumb rub against my clit. He then switched to sucking on my clit while slipping two fingers into my wetness, and this continued as my legs spread wider and I gripped the sheets tightly, eyes closed as louder moans signalled and accompanied my eventual orgasm. While I recovered, he got off the bed and I watched him strip his body was just as toned and handsome as in the photos I'd seen, and I continued to admire him as he asked me to suck him a little more. I sat up on the bed as he moved over, condom in hand and took him into my mouth again, moving my mouth quickly on him to get him fully erect and ready again. He then returned to the bed, opening up and applying the condom before taking me by the hips and pulling me towards him to lay on the bed. Pushing my skirt up and spreading my stockinged legs, he took hold of his cock and rubbed it against my entrance, my heavy breathing turning to a satisfied moan as he pushed slowly but confidently all the way inside me in a single stroke. After a few slow movements he quickly picked up speed, his only exclamation being "fuck" as he leaned over me, thrusting inside me. Eventually he took my legs in his hands, pulling them onto his shoulders and fucking me harder and deeper. The next few minutes were nothing more than this, both of us moaning and the sounds of his cock sliding in and out of me. My moans became faster and more urgent as he suddenly picked up the pace, dropping my legs off his shoulders and fucking me hard. Not long after, his grunts and groans signified that he was cumming as he pressed deep in me, breathing heavily. Pulling out, he apologised for cumming so quickly as he hadn't had sex for a while, but assuring me that he usually stayed hard after cumming. True to his world, he was still almost completely hard, and I watched him deposit the used condom in the bin while he slowly stroked his cock, before moving back across the room to rifle through his jeans for a second condom. With a grin, he suggested that was should fuck on my friends hotel bed, moving across and laying himself down on it before beckoning me over. Still very turned on, I was in no frame of mind to argue, and I shifted over towards the other bed as he rolled on the new condom. Straddling him, I took hold of his penis in one hand, stroking it a couple of times before positioning it so I could lower myself easily onto it. My hands stroking his toned chest, I began to grind and then bounce on his cock, feeling it getting harder and penetrating me deeper as I did so and his erection returned completely. I rode him for some five minutes, alternating my position from leaning over him to leaning back and variants in-between to enjoy the sensation of him inside me from slightly different angles. Eventually he stopped me to ask if we could fuck naked, and I agreed hopping off and shedding my corset/skirt and blouse as quickly as I could, leaving just my stockings and boots in place. I then straddled and guided him inside me and began to ride him again, both of us now enjoying his ability to fondle and squeeze my boobs, before I leaned forward and let him take my erect nipples in my mouth, making me moan louder and I continued to bounce on his cock. Then, as I leant back, his hand moved to my legs, stroking them then moving up to let a thumb press against my clit as I moved on him. Just as I felt the first signs of an orgasm building, he stopped and asked me to jump off, telling me he wanted to fuck me from behind. I clambered off him as we both climbed off the bed, and he moved behind me, leaving me standing but bent over the bed with my hands upon it. Spreading my legs again, I felt his cock probe and then enter me easily again, and his hands moved to my hips as he started to fuck me. After a slow start his thrusts soon became harder and faster, his flesh slapping against mine as I moaned in time with his strokes. Once or twice he surprised me with a quick slap across an ass cheek, making a yelp interrupt my moans looking up the first time he did this, I spied us in the full-length mirror next to the bed, and from that point my gaze was transfixed to my side, as the mirror gave me a full view of his cock moving in and out of me and his gorgeous body slapping against mine. This translated to an increase in my arousal, and I couldn't resist letting one of my hands reach between my legs as I held myself up from the bed with the other, rubbing my clit and feeling his balls against me as he thrust. Feeling my ministrations and hearing my louder moans, he gripped my hips tighter and fucked me as hard and fast as he could, making my moans more desperate as I sought out my orgasm and continued to rub myself as fast as I could in tandem with his movements. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum" was all I remember repeating until all I could do was moan louder and louder until an amazing orgasm crashed over me as I continued to moan before my legs gave up and I fell clumsily away from him onto the bed. It seems that he was close too... as I shifted on the bed still panting and moaning a little, I looked around to see him yank off the condom and soon his cum was spurting over my side and back. We both stayed where we were, breathing hard, before he apologised for cumming on me. I told him it didn't matter and we laughed it off and talked enthusiastically about how good the sex we'd just had was. As time was running short for the guy to meet up with his cousin, he dressed quickly and said goodbye before letting himself out, leaving me still wet and with cum over me on the bed. This meant that it was time to return to the shower for the second time that morning and then dress myself in cosplay all over again. Back on the show floor, I met up with my friends and enthused about my lie-in without them knowing any better, and after a couple of hours of looking around we stopped for lunch. Checking my phone while sat waiting for my order, I saw the other guy I'd been talking to had responded a few times he was actually a stall-holder at the event and was sure he'd seen me walking around, suggesting it was the best view he'd seen all day (flattery gets you everywhere). I replied that it probably wasn't, to which his cheeky response was asking how he could get a better view. I pointed out that he was stuck manning his stall all day, but he quickly replied that he was expecting to shut down half a little early as things were getting quiet. With a few more messages over my lunch break, a plan was formulated in spite of my satisfying experience just hours earlier. As it turns out, circumstances made meeting quite easy a spell of heavy rain eased off as I got a message that the stallholder was free to get away for a bit, so I told my friends my feet were tired (which was true!) and that I was heading back before the rain started again to avoid getting my cosplay outfit wet. Thankfully they all wanted to stay until the show closed, so I made my way to the hotel lobby and sent a message to the guy that I'd be sat waiting there. He promptly appeared ten minutes later, a little out of breath and spotted me straight away he was in his mid-s, very tall and slim, and personable looking. After a quick peck of a kiss and him apologising that he didn't have a whole lot of time and asking if I was really okay with meeting like this, I told him not to worry and we hurried up to my room via the lift. Inside the room, I made straight for my bed now tidy and remade by room service and sat on the edge of it. For the second time that day my hands reached under my skirt and my thong came down my legs in front of his widening eyes. Opening my legs and hiking my skirt up for him, he joked that "this is the better view he was talking about", getting to his knees before me and spreading my legs wider. Pushing my skirt up, his tongue went straight to lapping at my clit and pussy. What followed wasn't the best oral sex of my life, but he eventually found a good rhythm of licking and flicking against my clit, and my moans guided him to focus on the right spots to give me a small but enjoyable orgasm around minutes later. Cursing his lack of time as he was now visibly bulging through his trousers and horny, he asked if he could wank himself off while looking at my pussy quickly. I agreed, but then had to rush to find tissues for him once we realised there was nowhere else convenient for him to cum. That problem sorted, I laid myself back on the bed, hiked my skirt up around my waist and posed with my legs spread wide as he produced his cock and started to stroke it. Feeling left out, I started to idly touch myself, which progressed to me rubbing my clit and seeking out another orgasm. Watching me do this brought him off in no time, and he grabbed the tissues to clutch in front of his penis as he came. Slowing my strokes, he threw the tissues in the bin and tucked his softening cock back in his trousers, thanking me for a memorable experience and rushing out the door as I patted my skirt down and saw him out. Looking at the time and my phone, I still had a little time before I expected my friend to return, so once he'd gone I couldn't resist continuing from where I'd left off, hiking my skirt up and letting a hand return to my pussy as I lay on the bed. After letting my fingers move inside my wetness for a while, I went back to seeking out my clit, strumming it rapidly and concentrating only on a quick orgasm, which didn't take long as I moaned and bucked my hips under my own fingers. Once recovered, I hurried to pull my thong back on over my boots and stockings and generally tidied myself up before flopping onto the bed and awaiting my friend's return, suddenly wondering whether the room smelled of sex at all as she entered. It was a bit late to think of that, but she didn't say anything... ellesbells comment

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
26995 Cydia Resource Tweaks For Clash Of Clans Gems Hack JosieCarrasco51 2015.10.17 3
26994 Actividades Para Pequeños Pequeños E Infantes En Fort Collins, Colorado LizzieHipple302227 2015.10.17 1
26993 Bill Friedkin And Surprise Guests Talk About Making 'To Live And Expire In LA' ErlindaV0547238695351 2015.10.17 11
26992 Tu Colchoneria En Asturias, Gijon, Oviedo Y Aviles ChristenFinnerty2 2015.10.17 1
26991 Office Politics: The Competition To Be Backup Room Manager JackiRiddle37674 2015.10.17 8
26990 De Qué Manera Dormir De Forma Segura Con Un Bebé JacquesEwers0763 2015.10.17 5
26989 Sabicol Jergones KimBdq4472551065 2015.10.17 8
26988 Adirondack Chairs For The Back That Is Painful LinwoodMarin7729170 2015.10.17 8
26987 Muebles Tuco Combate Las Noches Tropicales Con Colchones Preparados Para El Verano WilheminaOddie433084 2015.10.17 1
26986 ¿Realmente Hay Riesgo De Contagiarse De Ébola En Un Avión? Antonio22W31978177463 2015.10.17 73
26985 Strategies For Home Heater Maintenance KennithOrchard046379 2015.10.17 7
26984 Water Filters Are Crucial To Maintain Our Body TangelaAlison3492 2015.10.17 5
26983 A Emphasize Upon Effortless Items Of Kaspersky Coupon Code 2015 MagdaMauer590969076 2015.10.17 5
26982 Opciones Alternativas Responsables En La Industria De Colchones Antonio22W31978177463 2015.10.17 7
26981 Lo Mejor Para Tu Descanso VickieReddy458723992 2015.10.17 1
26980 Explanation Of The Food Processor ElouiseLashbrook63 2015.10.17 11
» Nudepics - Pics Of Nude Girls Smackdown! ChangClendinnen8126 2015.10.17 1
26978 That Is A Good Knowledge To Work With To Understand Spanish Easily LaurenceStamps12675 2015.10.17 35
26977 Colchoneria "MAES" Minerva09X102069278 2015.10.17 1
26976 Diez Desventajas De La Lucha ShastaCallinan5 2015.10.17 1
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 ... 3220 Next
/ 3220
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0