Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Adrian was my first ever tinder meet up. After chatting for a few days, he was very eager to meet me in person. So two days ago we finally decide to meet up at a local bar. Argentinian, tall, light skin and dark eyes, he is just down right sexy with his thick accent. He is very interested in my lifestyle choice, and we start sharing stories about being polyamorous / non-monogamous. I explain to him that my fiance isn't totally game yet, but I still choose to play without his full knowledge or consent. Conversation quickly turns to sexual preferences and experiences, and after two beers and a shot of whiskey I'm ready to get out of this bar and on top of Adrian. We discuss where we should go next, but can't really think of another place near by we'd like to go to. "You want sex, don't you?" he bluntly asks through broken english and a small smirk. I can't help but smile and nod as I squeeze my thighs together and feel the wetness collecting between my legs. Neither of our places are an option, so we need settle on sitting in his car for a while and seeing where things go. We walk into the garage, catching the elevator up to his parking level. Before the doors even close, he's pushed me up against the wall, leaning down and kissing me as his hands reach up to caress my breasts through my dress. We step out of the elevator into the completely full parking garage. He's parked right on the major traffic row too, with lots of cars and people passing right behind him. I panic thinking there is no way we can pull this off, but chance of getting caught by one of the numerous passerby only make me hotter. Once inside, he immediately leans in to kiss me, pushing my seat back in one swift motion. He rubs his hands over the top of my dress, across my breasts, then down my body to the hem where he lifts it up and dives directly in between my legs. Laying across my thighs, his hand has the top of my thong pulled down as he is exploring my pussy with his tongue. His hot, wet breath against me starts driving me wild, and I let out a moan while my hips start to rock and my hands run through his hair. He sits up and starts unbuckling his pants, pulling me over to him and guiding my head to his lap. I take his growing cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue around and around as I bob up and down faster and faster. I lick from the base all the way to the top, parting my lips to take it all back in until I feel him hit the back of my throat. After another minute, he leans me back up and I slip off my thong as he slips on a condom and kneels down in the space in front of my seat. He dives down between my legs again, this time exploring every inch of my pussy with his tongue, working his way further and further down until he licks my ass. He slips two fingers in me, feeling how wet I am. Tongue, fingers, pussy, ass, he is relentless and quick and I can barley keep up with the rush of sensations as he explores my holes. He then crawls on top of me, and with my legs propped up on the dash board he immediately drives his throbbing cock inside of me. I let out a moan and arch my back at the filling, stretching feeling. He is driving his cock into me over and over, and it feels so good with my rocking my hips up and down to match him. Our skin smacks together harder and harder and I start to feel the car rock, recalling for a second all the people who are walking and driving by while I catch him glancing out the rear window. He pauses for a second and keels back down, and for a quick second I'm confused until he drives his middle and ring finger back inside of me, pounding me relentlessly yet again. Suddenly this intense, new, unfamiliar feeling starts building in me, and I grab onto the headrest and lift my hips higher towards him. His fingers move into me harder and faster until I suddenly reach a climax I have never felt before, all my wetness squirting out of me and splashing against my legs between the last few drives of his fingers. Realizing I have just squirted for the first time, I gasp and groan in the wake of this crazy new feeling. Before I can even compose myself, he slips back inside of me, working his hard cock in and out of me. I grab his back and arms and pull him deeper and deeper inside of me, lifting my hips up and down as we find our rhythm. I can feel the little puddle I left on his seat between my legs as he continues to fuck me. But then he pauses again, pulling out and pushing two finger back inside of me, driving evening fast in and out this time, pushing against the front wall of my drenched pussy. I feel that same feeling building. I let out an even louder moan as I feel myself squirt all over his hand as my juices splash onto my legs and even up to my arms. I've just squirted for the second time. He takes his fingers, covered in my wetness, and shoves them into my mouth for me to suck clean. He's back inside of me again, moving quickly in and out of me as I still try to compose myself over what just happened. "Harder... harder... HARDER," I start to beg. I want to, need to, feel him cum. And he obliges, thrusting into me harder and faster while I wrap my legs around him and pull him into me even deeper. He knows this is his cue, and finally I feel his cock throbbing as he releases his load. He lays on me for a few moments longer, kissing me. "You squirt," he has he slides off me. Through a giggle I explain how I never, ever had done that before, and how I used to not even think it was possible. "Oh, every girl can, you just have to hit the right spot," he explains. Well, he hit it for sure. "You must be a fucking sex god then," I pant out while trying to compose myself and get my underwear back on. He laughs and rolls his eyes at my comment, but at this point I'm % convinced he his. We sit and chat for a few minutes, and just as I start to piece my self back together I begin recalling the recent events and start to get turned on all over again. I lean in to kiss him and can't help but rub my hand across his crotch, feeling him grow beneath his jeans and my hand. He rubs his lips back and forth softly against mine, and I feel myself melting into him. Before I know it, his pants are off again and my head is back in his lap, mouth wrapped around his cock just as before. He stops me. "Kneel on the seat," he instructs, and I do so with my ass in the air. "Like this?" I question, and he nods while staring and me and stoking his cock. He reaches a hand out and smacks my ass a couple of times, and I'm ready for him to take me yet again. He crawls behind me again kneeling in the space between in front of the seat, parts my ass cheeks and starts licking my hole. After I'm nice and wet from his spit, he drives his whole finger into my tight little hole. I let out a moan, arching my back and pushing myself closer to me as he switches between twisting his index and ring finger inside of me, stretching me. "Turn over," he commands, and of course I listen, laying on my back again and adopting the same position as before. Again, he's in me, thrusting and pounding his cock into my wet pussy. He knows how to get me now, and we're following the pattern: thrusting fingers into me harder and fast until i squirt all over his hand for a third time.This time I feel it splash everywhere, on my face and arms and legs and feet and his shirt. He leans back into me and fucks me over and over again until I feel his dick throbbing in me for a second time as he releases his load for a second time. His seat and shirt drenched in my wake, he chuckles and tries to reconfirm "You've never done that before, huh?" "No, never!" I assure him. "Well," looking at the clock on the dash, "Three times in less than minutes, I say that's pretty good." I nod reassuring him, "You're a sex god, for sure." We chat for a few more minutes as he tries to wring and dry his shirt out, then drives me another levels up to my car where we part ways. Until next time. verbatimm

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
61100 개빡친 국방부 오꾸러기 2022.03.19 73
61099 수영복 심사 폐지된 미스코리아 탱탱이 2022.03.31 73
61098 САЙТ ГИДРЫ НА ТОРЕ 2022 inasusa 2022.04.17 73
61097 odbiory mieszkań warszawa Jeśli wyjeżdżamy, możemy wrzucić farelkę boleslawaogon 2022.05.19 73
61096 Yo88 – Tải Yo88 Club Thiên đường Game Bài Lớn Nhất Việt Nam 2022 Link Tải Yo88 Mới Nhất: Https://yo88.bet/ Link Tải Yo88 IOS: Https://yo88.bet/ Link Tải Yo88 Android: Https://yo88.bet/ Link Chơi Yo88 Trên PC: Https://yo88.bet/ Thị Trường Game WildaHaly536332 2022.05.23 73
61095 Cách đăng Ký Và đăng Nhập Account Tại Sam86 Club MadonnaDelee42095934 2022.06.01 73
61094 Sam86 Club – Cổng Game Slot Máu Làm Giàu 2022 CheryleM30573342230 2022.06.02 73
61093 Đánh Giá Chung Phiên Bản Game Sam86.Vin FosterBsv981581624173 2022.06.02 73
61092 Cách đăng Ký Và đăng Nhập Account Tại Sam86 Club CheryleM30573342230 2022.06.03 73
61091 Cách đăng Ký Và đăng Nhập Account Tại Sam86 Club BarbKjy592199831502 2022.06.03 73
61090 Cách đăng Ký Và đăng Nhập Account Tại Sam86 Club RefugiaPreciado7367 2022.06.03 73
61089 Sam86 Club – Cổng Game Slot Máu Làm Giàu 2022 MarianaH99187085 2022.06.03 73
61088 남사친이랑 섹드립 통화하다가 쩜삼검댕이 2022.10.15 73
61087 대한항공 세부 오버런 사진들.jpg(펌) 데헷>.< 2022.10.24 73
61086 옆집 음침녀가 날 좋아하는거 같다.jpg 애플빛세라 2023.06.09 73
61085 Speeding Tickets & Auto Insurance Rates KandiA989318070001 2015.10.04 72
61084 Despedidas De Solteros Y Solteras KerrieDeshotel67058 2015.10.04 72
61083 Top Roof Contractor Choices NonaWoodbury36144005 2015.10.05 72
61082 The Bridge Scandal Of Christie Lawyers To Become Subpoenaed LeonidaClever88649 2015.10.05 72
61081 How Traffic Passes Function Ivy18941702129316 2015.10.16 72
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 3217 Next
/ 3217
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0