Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

live webcam sexBackstory: I posted awhile back about my first time hooking up with this guy, but assuming none of you read that, I'm 5'3", 130lbs, long black hair and have A cups. My FWB James is 5'11" with a broad build, dark hair, heavy scruff and several tattoos on his arms, (read: hot as fuck). We're on the same dance team and had a spark for the year we've known each other, but ignored it because I was dating another guy. After my breakup I didn't wait very long before jumping into James' bed to experiment with casual hooking up for the first time. We hooked up for a month or so and eventually started having great sex. I was raised a good Catholic girl and since coming to college I've begun to explore my sexuality and have been discovering I'm a bit of a nympho, which has been fun. Unfortunately things got a bit complicated between us and two weeks ago we decided to stop sleeping together to save our friendship. I was disappointed but understood. Directly after the conversation I left town for a week and didn't get to see him. (Lots of pre-sex tension and teasing, scroll to ********* if you want to skip straight to the sex.) On Monday I saw him for the first time since we decided to call sex quits, and our platonic plans went up in smoke. He arrived for our movie night with a bottle of wine to split. The moment we hugged in greeting I could feel the sexual tension palpable between us. I could see in his eyes he felt it too as he looked desirously down at me. Feeling horny and disappointed I wouldn't be able to jump his bones that night, I led him to the living room. Quickly we realized watching the movie there wasn't going to work because we were streaming it and my laptop didn't have HDMI. "We can just watch it on my computer in my room." I suggested. "That's fine with me." I led him upstairs to my room, freshly cleaned and bed made in hopes that we'd end up there. I had no plans to initiate anything sexual since I was respecting his boundaries and comfort level but, hey – a girl can daydream. Quickly installed on my bed, we poured wine and began munching on the kale chips I'd made. (We really are poor college students, I promise, haha.) Only a few minutes into the movie, James slipped his arm around my shoulders. This still doesn't mean we're doing anything more than this, I remind myself. James snuggles with literally everyone. Several minutes later, I laughed at whatever it was he said and looked up at his face, illuminated in computer light in my dark room. Leaning in, he kissed me. Enthusiastically I responded, escalating its intensity quickly. Don't push him and make him uncomfortable, I thought. I pulled away, wanting more. The reprieve didn't last long. Hardly 5 minutes later we were lip locked again, my body aching to feel his hands all over me as I wrapped by hands around his shoulders and neck, needed some sort of outlet for my pent up sexual energy. Again I restrained myself and pulled away in with respectful intent. During the next hour we didn't kiss, but we did each finish two glasses of wine and the cuddling got more intense. My legs wrapped around his hips and he occasionally spanked me playfully. I was sweating slightly from the heat between us but we didn't turn on the AC unit for fear of drowning out my weak computer speakers. "I've got an idea," James said. "Let's do massages. You first." Smiling, I agreed and enjoyed his body weight as he crawled on top of me and his hands began to explore my back. His hands traveled to my sides, directly toward the sides of my breasts. Unfortunately for me, this is the one place I am ticklish. I started laughing hysterically. "That's fun!" James laughed, excited to have finally found out how to return torture I'd inflicted on him so many times. "I've got so much power!" He teased, squeezing his thighs tightly on my either side to immobilize me. He continued to tickle my sides as I squirmed and yelped, breathlessly laughing. Finally I managed to twist around and knock his arms away. Flirtatiously but hungrily, I grabbed his shoulders and pulled his face down to meet mine. We began groping each other with intensity, panting slightly. I relished the feeling of his body pressing from above. This does NOT promise sex. Denying my fantasies, I pushed my desires down amid my enjoyment. He makes out with multiple people at every party, it doesn't mean anything For the third time that night I pulled my face away from him before I lost control. "I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I wriggled out from underneath him and walked down the hall. After locking myself in the bathroom, I took several deep breaths to calm down and dissipate my cravings. Doing my best to ignore my soaking underwear, I returned back to my room. It was completely dark when I entered, the sun having finally set, and I could only make out the the shape of James' body on my bed. "I got hot, so I took my pants off," James said by way of greeting. Still doesn't mean you're fucking. I've seen James hang out with co-ed groups in his kitchen wearing nothing but his boxers before. Laughing, I climbed back onto the bed and crawled on top of him to return the favor of the massage. For several minutes I massaged atop his shirt, but slowly let myself the luxury of slipping my hands underneath. I closed my eyes to enjoy the warmth of his skin. When I was done I slid to the left and wrapped myself around him as a big spoon. Immediately he grabbed by hand and placed it on his ass. Slowly, I squeezed it and ran my hand up and down his thigh. Excitement rising, I began to let myself to believe I get to fuck him again. I slid by hand to his hip and pushed my fingertips under the band. Encouraged by his slight moan, I continued to tease him. Massaging between his legs and dragging my fingers in light circles, I felt him all over everywhere except his hard cock. I drew my hand out of his underwear and slipped back in, repeating the process. James excitement grew, moaning and grinding his hip in desire. Finally, I grabbed his cock with my entire hand. He sighed in satisfaction. I jacked him off for a few seconds, but his tight underwear band was getting in the way. Rolling on top of him, I began to kiss him again. Finally, we reached the rational breaking point and started to make out like animals. He pushed my tight shirt above my boobs and groped me with intensity. I sat up and pulled my shirt off entirely. James sized the opportunity to grab my hip with one hand and press his other hand on my stomach. He loves girl on top. Obligingly, I began to grind my hips, enjoying the sensation of his boner through the fabric of his underwear. Switching to a figure 8 motion with my hips, he moaned. "I love how you move." With that, any semblance of self control I had disappeared. Tossing my night's restraint out the window, I ripped his shirt off. Quickly we were both naked and I was sucking on his balls with enthusiasm while jacking him off. Eagerly, I moved my mouth from his balls to his cock, sucking fast. Quickly, my pussy was sliding up and down his shaft. "Can I put you inside me?" "Yes," he practically begged. Sliding him in, I groaned in delayed satisfaction. He pulled me close as I began to ride furiously. Hearing a housemate's footsteps outside, I pressed a hand over my mouth. We smiled mischievously at each other, the fuck becoming even more exciting. When the footsteps faded, I panted, "I don't any condoms. But you can come on me when you're ready." "I should probably be on top, then, so I can pull out when – " "Yeah, okay." I slid him out of me, sad to have him leave for even a second. "How do you want me?" James pushed me and I fell face down, ass up. "No," he pulled me around. "I want to see you." He quickly shoved himself in me full force. Both of us moaning quietly incase anyone else walked passed the room, he repeatedly thrusted at full force. Quickly an orgasm built inside me and I felt that amazing explosion. Hardly 5 seconds later James pulled out and, his gaze boring into my eyes, he jacked himself off and jet after jet of jizz spread all over my stomach. The second he was done, he lay down beside my legs and shoved his fingers inside my still hot pussy. Alternately playing with me inside and my clit, I had another orgasm within a minute. "You're so fun to play with. You're so responsive." Moaning was all I could give by way of a response. "Very fun to play with. I like the user interface," he teased, "very attractive." With considerable force, he shoved two fingers inside of me as deep as they could go. I felt his fingers wiggle around inside before he drew them back and thrusted them back. He repeated this slow but forceful thrust until I came for the third time in nearly as many minutes and collapsed into a very satisfied puddle beside him. I texted him the next day to make sure he was okay with going back to hooking, and to make sure things don't get complicated again we aren't going to spend as many nights together, but it's defiantly going to happen again and I am SO excited to have him back as a summer fuck buddy, he always makes me cum multiple times. Hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed experiencing it. Love, A. Small_Is_Sexy

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
42759 Ralph Lauren The Bottle Offered At 1 AnyaTaj58492604717388 2015.10.17 3
42758 A Beginner's Guide To Development Languages TangelaTopp53862982 2015.10.17 10
42757 Metal Plating - Treating Die Casting And Die Surfaces JHKBertie17128968 2015.10.17 7
42756 Stop Wondering BiancaBeck593233 2015.10.17 7
42755 In Buying A Home Required Documents And Files EmilGalloway88864607 2015.10.17 7
42754 Famous Stars And Straps By Travis Barker - Recreation And Sports Articles CaryVosper90703 2015.10.17 60
42753 Did Kim Kardashian File For Divorce? KurtStow91771547552 2015.10.17 39
42752 For Getting A Household On Book In India, Some Tips JacquelynN8175275 2015.10.17 5
42751 Dating Asian Girl Made Easy AllisonLimon19103 2015.10.17 8
42750 Get Your Emails Read That Is Relationship Parthenia863125 2015.10.17 6
42749 5 Autumn Choices For Asian Wedding Favors ThedaParent5843765 2015.10.17 10
42748 Bean Bag Chairs Are Functional TiffinyTruong6509569 2015.10.17 1
42747 Ralph Lauren The More It Will Sell DeanAga107858294195 2015.10.17 8
42746 Must-Have Beauty Tips Each And Every Girl Need To Know GradyClemens56774245 2015.10.17 51
42745 Owner'S Not Automatic For Increasing A Baby RoseAplin592783 2015.10.17 13
42744 Real-World Advice In Kim Kardashian - StraightForward Advice GradyClemens56774245 2015.10.17 39
42743 Office Politics: The Battle To Become Backup Space Manager JewelKates9519979 2015.10.17 1
42742 How Your Mood Can Impact JanieDedman6188234 2015.10.17 11
42741 When To Use Travelers Checks PreciousHytten03 2015.10.17 26
42740 Evaluation: Getting TEFL Certification At Textual Content And Talk Language School, Bangkok KristenBeadle523058 2015.10.17 3
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 ... 3219 Next
/ 3219
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0