Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Hi people, st time, long time. Here is the recent story of me and a girl I thought I got pregnant, she isn't so this becomes a pleasant/awkward/sexy story. On the Friday I had decided, this was the time, I am going to go celibate, no fap no nothing for two weeks, the reason was because I had started to get a little sex obsessed, it filled all my thoughts, it wasn't healthy at all. That Saturday I decided to get just absolutely wrecked, rum, tequila, a lot of throwing up. Needless to say I didn't sleep that much. Sunday comes around and I'm quite hungover, I manage to sneak an hours worth of a nap in, nothing at all satisfactory. o'clock rolls around and I get a text from Kiara… (rewind months) I start working at a yacht club on the river, its beautiful, great location, great view all you could want in a job. I get there and they stick me with Laura, Laura is a leggy blonde about my height (I'm ') and to be honest I'm quite outgoing, trying to flirt a bit, just getting absolutely nothing back, but this girl has a nice arse, the way white girls have tight amazing arses, and my eyes are glued to it. hours later and my trial is over and I'm sent home. Later, I go back to work and Laura has left (she's a physio, so quite fit) the job back for her real full time job. However Megan her sister still works there and Kiara her friend still works there. Megan is the type of girl who could make anyone cry, attractive blonde/brown hair slightly shorter but quite passive aggressive and a sharp tongue, we banter but I get the feeling she isn't my biggest fan. Kiara is there and she is Megan's friend and Laura's best friend, I find out through her that Megan is Laura's sister that Laura has broken up with her boyfriend recently. Looking to make fun at Megan's expense I make some jokes about Megan's sister, along the lines of "I'll see you at christmas… it'll be weird when you and I are brother and sister-in-laws". Megan is not impressed, Kiara thinks its weird. Kiara and I become good friends, we chill its cool. (fast forward back to present day Sunday) "… come to watch the footy with us." (if you have figured I'm Australian) "yeah i don't know, who's going, Im still hungover" K:"Mike, L me and you." Me:"Fine, I'm in" (shameless I know) K:"cool, get ready we'll be round in mins" we go to a bar we proceed to drink a bit watching the footy, I didn't drink much but still down from yesterday and It's hitting me harder than it usually would, Mike was driving and Kiara and Laura were drinking a lot of wine. The ladies go to the bathroom, and Mike says "careful with L she gets a little slutty when she drinks, she can be a little out of control." both good and bad for me. Footy ends and Kiara and Laura want to kick on and go dancing, this is great I think I'm a great dancer and if anyone can seduce a girl though further drinking/dancing it's me. mike drops us off at another place so its just me Kiara and Laura. I can't find my license FUCK!, I want to bang Laura. a lot. we look for it, it's no where. SHIT. Laura comes up with the idea of getting some drinks so we order a >insert name of well known taxi service here< and head home. Laura wants to stop and get some wine, no-one has any preference but I say I don't hate white. Laura comes back with two bottles of white. We head to Laura's house, she lives with Megan and her mom. Mother is over east and Megan is in europe. We are chatting along and its darkish, round . L seems to be pouring wine for everyone but seems to be filling my glass up quite liberally. Now I am not a beautiful man, I get by on pure faux-confidence. so whilst my disposition is everyone wants me, I don't believe it, so I entertain the thought that she's trying to get me drunk but I discount it, nahh can't be. we are all chatting and L seems to have that look in her eye, you know that look where all your jokes are hilarious, all your "netflix and chill" jokes are responded to with eye rolls. so its been a hour and a half of Kiara and Laura and I chilling in Laura's bedroom. Laura suggests a game, and tells me to go with her to help choose, they are in her empty mom's room. we decided not to pick anything, just talked about boardgames and the cat that was in her mom's room. alone. just the two of us. so we head back into Laura's room. (looking back on this, I am not a smart man) and again we chat for a while. L sits on her couch next to me, legs touching, Laura has an idea and wants to try a spine adjustment, I say yes. this requires me to lay facedown on the carpet whilst she kneels next to me and presses on my spine. K is bored and needs to go to the bathroom. Me expecting nothing am surprised as Laura leans down and we start making out. I hear Kiara's footsteps and don't want to be "those people" so I push her away and pretend like nothing happen. We think Kiara is oblivious and we go back to what we were doing, just chatting. After this Laura has shut down, no laughs no leg contact no eye contact just a lot of wine pouring. So I assume she's one of those girls who just likes to be chased, (have recently had a couple of bad runs with this recently) so I go damn, oh well at least I got my mack on, lol. then Laura gets up to leave for no reason looks at me and gives me the very clear lets go look. (i.e. looks at me looks at door looks at me) if this was a cartoon it would have been flashing lights. So we leave the room and head into Megan's room. Yes that Megan, that is not my biggest fan and who I had made jokes about Laura to. The lights are off and the kissing is going strong. "slow down" sorry, I'm excited, unexpected sex is best kind of sex. I slow my pace as we drop down onto Megan's bedspread. I pull her clothes off, her pants come off quickly and I'm yanking down her panties as we make out heavily, we grind for a few seconds as I work to remove my clothing. finally i think its time to work my way down to her neck, I hear some moans she's feeling it, thats good, she's getting warmer good, I work lower onto her breasts, now for all her perks her tits aren't that great, think keira knightley in a pushup, furthermore, I am not a tits guy so I don't spend much time with my mouth there. Sorry ladies, I try to make it up in other ways. I head south again, and lo and behold heres a belly button ring, now its not doing that much for her but I have ADD and I got distracted playing with it with my mouth, before realising where I was and what I was going for. I head lower again and I get to where I want to go to. Now I love giving head, I mean love it, as in i get off on hearing a girl cum and it being my doing. So I get lower and just breathe on her vagina, just so she knows I'm there and feels the excitement. I kiss her inner thighs up from her knee and move straight for her clit, I move my tounge up and down up and down whilst alternating that with just placing the clit in-between my lips and sucking. Her breathe is getting quicker, her legs are getting tighter around my head, its time to introduce my fingers as I penetrate her at the same time, rubbing the upper wall of the vagina, (tryna hit that g-spot yo). it lasts about seconds before she grabs my head and says "I want you to fuck me." what every guy loves to hear right? yeah not really, I was disappointed, I work best when the girl is enjoying and has enjoyed herself. So I begrudgingly make my way back up to her mouth and kiss her with her all over my mouth, she didn't seem to notice/mind, just before I enter her she says, "i'm not on the pill and I don't have a comdom so don't cum in me" i didn't have a comdom, but fuck it, thanks to years of wanking it takes me a while to cum so I should be fine. So we start fucking and she's on top of me as she rides, now Im not sure if it was because I was tired or drunk or if it was purely because this angle was doing absolutely nothing for me, the blood went away. Fuck. Ahwell at least this gives me the opportunity to go back to what I was doing before, so I quickly get between her legs again. she's feeling it again, and it takes her seconds to a minute of alternating between the licking and sucking before the sharper breathing and quicker moans start to happen and she cums, and comes hard. pressing my ears with her legs. As I mentioned I get off on that, I was rock hard as a result pulled her legs down and started fucking, it was great, had a good rhythm going and was going well, it didn't take her long her pussy already sensitive from the oral and she came a second time, pushing me away a little. At this point I am pretty tired and I don't really need to come so fall down on the bed, tired, she does too. We chat for a little and Im getting bored so I run my hand down to her pussy again, it's round two, a bit of fingering and she's ready to go, good, she seems to be gagging for it more than before. this time i want to see her, so I order the lights back on. and we get to the oral and fingering again, she's riding that wave again and this time I don't need to see her come again and I start fucking her again, she rides that waive for about a little while and comes hard again. and pushes me away a little, my legs are sore, I am not fit, I should really do more squats. We look down at the bedspread and theres a clear liquid, its clearly her. (fastforward, we did this a couple of times and Im not trying to brag this is how I do it.) I didn't come so we kept going, so end of the th time this has happened exactly as I described, we changed sexual positions each time. this th time my arms were under her legs, her ankles are near her head and just going to town, i let up her legs but keep going andd she comes for the sixth time, at this point she pushed me away again. But his time it was different the pushing away went violently away, she places her head into the sheets and just started shivering. What the fuck, she's shivering for a good minute/minute and a half. And I am just staring as this gorgeous creature, who can't control her body and I did that, woah. After that I wanted to go again but she said no, she had never done it that many times before and she isn't use to it. awww she was sad she didn't make me come but I tried to reassure her it was fine. She drove me home just before , I made it to work . the next day, just wrecked from that weekend (for those of you wondering Kiara called up mike and he drove her home minutes after we left her, they started fighting, drama ensued) Packerup_Boyz

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
6978 Methods For Persian Carpets Washing At Home ThurmanHopwood91 2015.10.18 2
6977 Hp Color Laserjet Cm4730fsk Printer For That Office That Is Busy CathernX94108471 2015.10.18 2
6976 Free Cams Girl - Albert Einstein On Free Live Web Cam Chatrooms AmeliaBeer969099051 2015.10.18 2
6975 To Pick A Medical Home ToddTobin28344148 2015.10.18 2
6974 Technology- Based Models RodrigoGreenleaf 2015.10.18 2
6973 Toys For Educational Goals DougBuss469952964453 2015.10.18 2
6972 Contemporary Bedroom Furnishings - Generate Your Great Spot To Dream SueBarna045103461779 2015.10.18 2
6971 Improve Your Own English: Avoid These Common Mistakes LinnieCrooks684 2015.10.18 2
6970 Ceiling Fans Are Excellent House Appliance ShaynaMosher38018316 2015.10.18 2
6969 Selling Your Vision: How-To Market Any Product You Desire Online RoyMontague9552 2015.10.18 2
6968 Active Or Passive Language Learning DeangeloAllred187694 2015.10.18 2
6967 Geisha Spa - Asian Beauty Secrets Revealed Ebook Review TerenceHertzog062240 2015.10.18 2
6966 Enhance Your Bedroom With Items From A Bedroom Accessories Sale. BerndBlackham81466 2015.10.18 2
6965 Attract Asian Women By De-Emphasizing AdelaidaEggers31582 2015.10.18 2
6964 English Teaching At The Ethnic Stage - Reaping The Advantages Of Teaching English VioletteFreeling0068 2015.10.18 2
6963 Seo Course: Should You Get One Online Or In-Person? CatalinaSeaton0 2015.10.18 2
6962 Verbing Weirds Language - Don't Verb Your Nouns! SammieWhisman8546 2015.10.18 2
6961 Decorating Your House Country Style On A Budget RoslynLaseron33 2015.10.18 2
6960 Text Language Abbreviations TomasPatten00051774 2015.10.18 2
6959 Top Seven Home Staging Mistakes Tabatha817380860646 2015.10.18 2
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 ... 3216 Next
/ 3216
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0