Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
I've been a long time lurker on this sub and finally had the time to start writing some of my fonder memories. I always like to have a clear girls with shaved pussies mental image in my head with these stories, so a little bit about myself: I'm 24 years old, 6 feet tall with a pretty lean muscular build thanks to playing intramurals, lifting and running all through high school and college. I have short brown hair and typically a bit of scruff. I'm uncircumcised and have a penis a little over 6 inches long and a little on the thicker side. I keep my pubes trimmed or shaved. Anyway onto the story... I spent 3 months traveling in Southeast Asia last year – the majority of my time spent in Thailand. On my second night in Bangkok I wandered into one one of the red light districts – partly because I was curious what it looked like and partly because I had been drinking a decent amount. As I'm walking around I start noticing everything you'd expect from a red light district – go go bars, seedy massage parlors, old men with young beautiful Thai women, lady boys, you name it. I have always wanted to experience a happy ending massage, but decided to keep walking around and possibly come back the next day when I was a little more sober and aware of my surroundings. The next day I find myself walking back towards the district with the intention of seeking out a legitimate, but not too legitimate massage parlor. I find one that seems to fit the bill. I go inside and agree to an pussy licking pics hour long oil massage. The lady points me to another women who leads me upstairs and down a dark hallway. She opens the room tells me to undress and sit on the table. I take off my shirt, and big cunt pics leave my shorts on and sit down, not really sure of what to expect. As I look around the room I notice a few towels on the side of the table in a shelf as well as a shower with a curtain in the corner of the room. She re enters the room a couple of minutes later with a basket with various oils in it. She's fairly thin with long black hair, medium length well toned legs that lead up to a satin night gown that stops mid thigh. The gown is wrapped tightly enough that you can see her boobs and nipples fairly pronounced through the thin material. biggest pussy pics I'd estimate they were b cups. At this point she asks if I'd like to shower and I agree, being a little sweaty from the walk over. I strip my shorts inside the shower and hang them on the outside, trying to protect my modesty. I start showering and as I finish she hands me a towel through the curtain. I wrap it around myself, walk out and lay facedown on the table. She begins to drizzle some oil down my back and starts rubbing in long strokes from my shoulders down to the base of my back. I begin to relax and think that this might just end up being a legitimate massage after all. After about 10 minutes of this she takes off my towel, to my surprise, and begins oiling my butt and ham strings. As she starts massaging her hands begin to work down in between my legs and towards the head of my penis pressed against the table. Naturally, I start getting an erection and have to adjust its position to stay comfortable; she giggles a little at my attempt. After a few more minutes of the glute massage she gets up, and adjusts the air condition and instructs me to flip over. I hesitate momentarily but ultimately just go for it and let it all hang out. At this point I'm about 50 percent erect with a little pre cum giving away my arousal. She begins oiling my chest and starts massaging there for a few minutes and my erection subsides as I relax again. After a few minutes on my chest and shoulders she works her way back down to my legs, oils my quads and starts massaging there and down my legs. Gradually she works her way into my groin and as her fingers begin to graze my ball sack, my erection returns full force. She pretends not to really notice and starts making a little conversation with me asking things like where I'm from, how long I've been in Bangkok, etc and her hands start moving away and my erection goes down again. After a few more repetitions of her hands working my groin and moving away I am completely under her control, and more aroused than I've ever been. Finally she looks at me from between my legs, with her hands resting millimeters from my rock hard cock and asks me if I want a happy ending. I have no will power left at this point, and unable to even form coherent words just nod my head slowly. To my dismay her hands move away briefly as she liberally drips oil over first her hands, then up the length of my throbbing penis. Lightly, her right hand grips my member and slowly slides the foreskin back over the glistening, dark red head. Then moving at an incredibly slow pace she rubs her hand back up and strokes my head with her thumb once she reaches the tip. She begins to pick up the pace and my dick is tingling from the sensation and my brain crazy pussy pics is on fire from the ecstasy. This continues for far shorter than I'd like to admit, and before I know it I'm begging her to let me cum. Hearing this, her left hand begins to caress my cum filled balls and starts to tickle them. This action is too much for me to handle and I start ejaculating my massive load. The first squirt shoots up over my head and onto the wall leaving a huge stain dribbling down it three feet away, the second splashes on the floor right over my head. The third lands mid chest as I continue to squirt 4 or 5 more times to my surprise. She seems to be surprised/ impressed with my massive cumshot and giggles at the stain on the wall while continuing to stroke my deflating cock. She towels me off, leads me to the shower and then gives me a quick massage at the very end. I quickly pay, leave and begin my walk of shame back to my hostel. Gonewildstoriesacct

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
6961 William Green Construction Contrive Is Like A Shot The Nearly Ill-used Idiomatic Expression In The Twist Biotic Community As It Is Increasingly Prima The Bodoni Font Twenty-four Hour Period Construction Policies In The Western Existence. Unlike Conve KevinCarey6733522529 2015.10.17 3
6960 Willing To Get Real Estate Property? Use These Ideas! RandyMolinari107 2015.10.15 7
6959 Win Company Faster Compared To Your Goliath Competition MyrtisKxe8916551 2015.10.03 4
6958 Win The War Of Online Marketing! Trena86I8441709733 2015.10.04 4
6957 Win The War Of Web Marketing! CorrineCombes9614456 2015.10.04 4
6956 Windows 7 Video Issues With Older Desktops, Laptops ConniePinkerton178 2015.10.04 8
6955 Windows And Doors Are An Constitutional Parting Of Every House. LetaVillegas798784 2015.10.17 1
6954 Windows Registry Repair - Top Tips To Quickly Fix Your Registry ConstanceBroadhurst1 2015.10.18 45
6953 Windscreen & Glass Repair Claims. RachelSilvia3679 2015.10.04 4
6952 Windshield Repair Work Scams. RachelSilvia3679 2015.10.05 43
6951 Wine Stemware For Classy Drinking SherylOldfield36 2015.10.03 24
6950 Wine, Beer Might Trigger Asthma NoahSmothers70370 2015.10.16 31
6949 Winklevoss Twins Expect Q1 Debut Of Bitcoin Exchange XSYIvoryfeicfjlitpx 2015.10.04 57
6948 Winklevoss Twins Expect Q1 Debut Of Bitcoin Exchange JulianeRaglandswl 2015.10.04 52
6947 Winklevoss Twins File Trust Software With NYDFS For Gemini Bitcoin Alternate Bitcoin Magazine GYKAutumnhkvmrdwgnen 2015.10.04 52
6946 Winna istnień gościnne prosi yqitofa 2021.02.12 891
6945 Winners Emerge Amid Rough Start To Holiday Season GuillermoAshburn577 2015.10.05 19
6944 Winning The Fight With The Nervousness Difficulties RaquelR818349619 2015.10.18 8
6943 Winning Video Game Strategies Of The Pros FlorineYun77092233428 2015.10.05 55
6942 Winter Abby Ale - A Startling Fact About Abby Winters Coupon Uncovered BrandenH915841538596 2015.10.17 4
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 2873 2874 2875 2876 2877 ... 3221 Next
/ 3221
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0