Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Phantom fingers tickle across my lower back, where Vincent had touched to brush past. my heart raced at the thought, eyes wide open and alert after hours of sleeplessness. He had touched me at least 10 times at our last meeting. Each caress was nearly too sensual to be considered an accident. A leg pressed up tight against me on the sofa, a loose hand dancing across my shoulders, and even mussing my hair playfully as he came to sit beside me. Each one shot heat down my stomach to between my legs, and caught my breath, sometimes stopping me midway through a thought. And oh god, the way he looked at me, hungry.. I could have sworn I felt his eyes on me all night, when he didn't think I was looking. But despite all this, he never said one thing about it. Never a "You look so sexy" or, "I want you" or any such obvious thing. Not one hint to suggest we might be more than friends. But honestly, the game he appeared to be playing was exciting enough, I wouldn't want it to end. Imagined or otherwise. I chuckled. Not yet.. My dreams were chaotic, lustful, almost abstract. In one, Vincent and I sat on a porch after dusk, on a humid summer night. I managed, as subtly as I could, to turn the conversation a little more provocative. I proudly began catching him up on some tricks I had picked up from hooking up with girls since the previous years. "There's this one thing I do now, I bet Violet would love if you'd try it on her.." I giggled, and glanced viv thomas blog back at him to gauge his willingness. He didn't try to change the subject, so I continued. I ran two fingers slowly over the surface of a frosty glass I had been drinking from. "You see, if you tease her around here first..." I said, tracing a sensual pattern on the condensation. "And don't rush. "Then, when shes good and wet.." I looked over at him, face tilted towards him coyly and picked up his hand. I took his hand in both of mine and rose it slowly to my mouth, keeping my smiling eyes on him. I loved the look that came over his face as he realized what was coming. I wet my lips before parting them, and drew his third and fourth finger into my mouth, and wet them by slowly pulling them back out, through tight lips and tongue wrapped around. Vincent forgot himself for a moment and groaned, eyes falling shut. More giggling as I gave him back his hand, still warm from my mouth with thick saliva. Without saying a thing, and a surprising amount of composure returning to his face, he grabbed me from my chair and pulled me over his knee on the bench we had been occupying. I yelled out a little with surprise but did not feel compelled to struggle. I had landed with my tummy pressed down onto his crotch, and a pleasant pressure of his thigh against mine. "You shouldn't do that, Maddie. Did I invite you to touch me that way?" His voice was low and soft. A cupped hand ran under my skirt and up the space between my legs, brushing purposefully up against my growing warmth before coming down hard against the softest part of my rear. Smack. The vibration traveled down my body so hard I'm sure he felt it, too. I felt his cock rise and press back against my tummy in response. "It seems I've struck some kind of nerve!" I thought, elated. Smack. Again, harder. He'd fondle me a bit, then smack me hard when I'd seem to enjoy it too much, moaning or breathing too deeply. I yelped in surprise each time with more and more volume and pent up frustration. By what seemed like the 20th time I'd been spanked I was getting my thighs wet. He was by now rock hard. I loved feeling it grow and react to the sounds I was making. By now his breathes were raspy and deep, and I was unable to resist his manhood calling to me through his pants. "May I put something else of yours in my mouth?" I said sweetly with my hand over his constrained cock. I tried to be a good girl and ask this time before involving my lips. No words left his mouth as he unzipped himself and pulled it out for me. I was surprised by how gently he pulled me in, caressing my hair back out of my face before bringing me in closer. It seemed like ages since I've sucked dick. I hesitated a moment as I tried to remember the best way to go about it. The patience seemed to be leaving him, he grabbed a ahndful of my hair and pushed me in. I took it into my mouth all at once. I was already salivating heavily with anticipation, causing it to enter me with a messy sound that made me blush. I moaned with a full mouth as I worked the head with my tongue. I measured each movement and sound he made to get the pace just right. I was synced to him so well I could swear we shared one mind. I tried to get it as deep as I could, but wasn't fully satisfied with the depth. I guess Vincent wasn't either, as he stood up and began to press harder, thrusting against my throat. My eyes watered as I tried my hardest not to gag. I fucking loved how consumed he was becoming with the feeling. We were reaching his point of blinding, beautiful ecstasy. I alternated between running my toungue over the head and ramming it back farther and farther, preparing the space for the coming storm. I felt him twitching and swallowed hard, I swear it must have been a whole cup full, I had to swallow 4 times to get it all. How long were you holding it back, Vincent darling? The dream faded out to black, my wetness crossing over into real life and dampening my sheets where I slept peacefully the rest of the night. The next day I receive a text, a tiny sprinkle of attention, in the form of an invitation to hang out. I'd been getting more and more excited each time I was invited to spend time with him and his lovely, blue haired companion. There they are. The butterflies. Then it hits me – a flash of inspiration. I write him back, "That sounds great. You know, you always end up being the designated driver. I was wondering.." I pause and take a deep breath, being as sure as I could that I was phrasing correctly "Since its new Years Eve tonight, would it be okay if I crashed with you guys? Then we can all have fun!" After an agonizing 2 hours, I finally received my answer. After shifting through my closet for half an hour, I put on the sexiest outfit I had that I could realistically deny as having a seductive purpose. I practice a few coy poses in the mirror. My mind begins to wander into lustful territory as I pack my bag with my sleep gear. I'm ready to play. After a few moments standing in the cold, he pulls up, alone. The car ride to his place was unusually casual, and I worried some of the tension between us might have dried up. During the ride however, I sense an opportunity. Vincent mentions he and Violet had gotten everything we would need for a fun night. He listed off the obvious, but nonetheless appropriate party items. Weed, black light, good music, alcohol. Then, after a small pause, casually spoke,"I got you something to try, if you feel up for it. Its this legal herb that's similar to X. Makes you feel really good, tingly, hyper, its been described as an aphrodisiac by some people.. would you want to -" "Yes!" I blurted out, forgetting my composure for a moment." I'm totally down." I was fucking beside myself."Good old just-friends Vincent" I said to myself, quite amused, "why on earth would you offer me an aphrodisiac?" Suddenly, his cool, reserved demeanor made more sense. "I get it. You don't want to be any more obvious than this. That was a bold move." I thought, betraying my elated mood with a large grin. We arrive at his place with Violet looking more happy to see me than I think she ever had. She looked at me cutely before going in for an embrace. This night has potential. KinkyStoryThrowaway

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
6905 Siete Cosas Que No Sabías Sobre Tu Cama (FOTOS) TamBxt582045110907440 2015.10.16 33
6904 Brown Ceased By Ferguson Police Officer Over Walking In Block Leslie618392105461627 2015.10.16 33
6903 X2 Samui Resort MiraMcCree552753 2015.10.16 33
6902 Traffic Ticket ErikaHorn371388682 2015.10.16 33
6901 Custom Printed T-shirts RogerPike084662282 2015.10.16 33
6900 How To Claim AIR TRAVEL DELAY COMPENSATION. Kermit2209702595042 2015.10.16 33
6899 games for kids with ... http://www.tryengineering.org 2015.10.16 33
6898 Application Administration YCGTwyla65728934974 2015.10.16 33
6897 Examining Deciding Upon Essential Factors In Csr Racing Classic Hack CandiceMassie37 2015.10.16 33
6896 Gatwick Called Worst Wrongdoer For Flight Hold-ups Of Moe Than 3 Hours. NelliePlowman68 2015.10.16 33
6895 Unlimited Web Internet Hosting MarcyZmf2892260035 2015.10.16 33
6894 Ielts On The Internet Training; Ielts Method Material ChristyMacnaghten4 2015.10.16 33
6893 gamestop rewards trad... http://www.waspacegrant.org/news_and_events/e-letter/archives/2004/20041103.html 2015.10.16 33
6892 Diy Interior Decoration Upgrades - Major Influence With A Price That Is Tiny VanitaIsz08735708117 2015.10.16 33
6891 Extremely Suggested Internet Forums EmersonBlackman622 2015.10.16 33
6890 Eye Floaters Therapy - 7 All-Natural Treatments To Eliminate Eye Floaters LenoreKohlmeier 2015.10.16 33
6889 Introducing Root Elements Of Gamble,games,money,water,fire BellaSherrod351757 2015.10.16 33
6888 Method Of In Fighting Your Tickets Locating The Most Appropriate Lawyer ReaganBurdine61 2015.10.16 33
6887 What Sort Of Photocopier In The Event You Purchase On Your Home Or Enterprise? MarinaScruggs4540918 2015.10.16 33
6886 Offline Dataentry Company From Residence Without Investment. LamarJarman41235762 2015.10.16 33
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 2873 2874 ... 3215 Next
/ 3215
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0