Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
(Okay, so this is my first pervy post of any kind. Please be gentle, I just get these drawn-out fantasies and writing them down is the only way for me to get them out of my head. Might as well share them here.) The view from our balcony at night is one I never truly tire of; the sight of the moonlight on the calm, blue sheet below is so very calming. Out here, the distant noises of cars and gulls are audible over the quiet sound of the shower running in the bathroom. The cool breeze blows the long, dark hair back from my face and flows over my bare legs. I stand still and enjoy the smell of the sea until the spray of cascading water in the background suddenly stops and I hear the shower curtain sliding open. I imagine the sight of you stepping out of the shower grabbing for a towel, pulling it close, running it all over your still-dripping body. Warmth spreads through me as I close my eyes, envisioning how you look right now. Your thick, dark hair is no longer wet and plastered to your head, but is being tousled by the partially-damp towel just used to dry every last delicious inch of your skin. One of my hands slides down to a nipple trapped under my deep purple satin robe. The thin fabric barely hides anything from the world in front of me as it stops at the top of my milky white thighs. I lightly pinch that sensitive nub over the cloth and softly moan, wondering if you are teasing yourself in there, as well. I begrudgingly stop touching myself after a few moments of groping just in time to hear the bathroom door click open. My heart rate increases and I feel a flicker of anticipation, wanting to turn around immediately and watch you walk into the dimly-lit room. As I hear your footsteps slowly increase in volume as you make your way toward the balcony where I wait for you, I give in a bit and turn my head to look at you over my shoulder. The dull glow from the moon's rays through the open door coupled with the indirect lighting of a lamp peeking its way in from our living room perfectly illuminate your gorgeous, fully-exposed body. My animal brain yells for me to run over and tackle you onto the floor right then. Even in the limited visibility, you read me well enough to be able to tell how much of an effect you still have on me, even after this long. You know precisely how much restraint I have to expend to avoid giving in as I look you over, my breath more shallow and rapid than normal. An almost evil grin crosses your face and you let out an amused chuckle as you close the distance between us, hard dick standing out proudly; I quietly let out a small moan again despite myself. That expression is just so damned delicious on you, as is that deep rumble you make, but tonight it fills me with a desire to watch your smug grin transform into an expression of sheer bliss and to make that deep, confident tone shift to a light, pleading whimper. You embrace me from behind and I feel your lovely, stiff cock grinding against my ass as you wrap an arm around my waist. You reach around using the other to keep my head twisted to the side for a kiss. It starts off as a mutual exploration, but then my mouth battles yours fiercely for control. I stop merely sliding my tongue in tandem with yours and seize it with my lips, making you moan as I suckle on it the same way I would with your dick. To enhance the feeling, I slide up and down your shaft with the cleft of my viv thomas office girls satin-covered cheeks. I pull away from the delicious embrace, then turn to allow you to finally look me over. You flick your glazed eyes across my heavy chest, down my torso, then pausing when you spot the bulge peeking out of the hem of my short robe. Instead of a simple toy, there is the head of an inhuman cock pointing at you. Now it's my turn to chuckle as I watch your expression become much more unsure as you try to figure out precisely what you are looking at. "Like my new toy, gorgeous? Bought it just for you," I say in a voice that rumbles with desire. "When did..." You begin to ask something, but the words are cut short and become an adorable gasp as I pull you in by the back of your neck and quickly dart in to suck and lick at the sensitive line of skin under your freshly-shaven jaw. My hot mouth and skilled tongue coax pleading moans from you as I continue the torment so wonderfully, teeth dragging just enough viv thomas girls to threaten but not sting. Through all of this, our bodies press against one another, the cool silicone protruding from my robe now rubbing against the underside of your hot shaft while your hips hump at me to increase the friction. You feel one of my hands snake down your back to your wonderful ass, massaging it and sliding all over the pliant bubble of flesh I adore kneading at so much. Your highly sensitive nerves are overwhelmed with all these sensations. Hot mouth, cool silicone, sleek satin, firm grasps. Sooner than you'd prefer, you feel the cool air on your now-slick neck as I let go altogether and take a step back. As if controlled by a magnetic force, your body follows mine. I place the hand which was just at the nape of your neck firmly on your chest to halt you, feeling the strong pounding of your heart underneath. You finally make eye contact with me again; your dark, stunning eyes are heavy with desire and need while you try to get your breathing under control again. A light push lets you know that you'll not get what you want while standing there, as does the calm-but-commanding tone in my voice. "On my bed. Now." I watch as you turn and somewhat hurriedly climb into my bed and take notice of the wooden box on the nightstand, and see your subtle shudder. I can only assume memories of what happened the last time it was out and you were roughly pushed onto that bed are coming back suddenly. I slowly walk toward the foot of the bed as you get into place and roll over to lie on your back and wait for me to join you. The queen-sized mattress shifts slightly as I begin to crawl up to you, robe barely able to cover the oversized breasts beneath them. Your expression is priceless as I close the distance between us, simultaneously conveying desire, trepidation, and trust. Your breath comes out as a sigh when my head makes it to your long dick. I barely kiss the underside one single time before moving to further tease your sensitive body. A gasp, followed by a slight cry, eggs me on when the smooth satin firmly drags along your full length under the weight of the soft breasts concealed inside. You arch up to press into them, making such erotic noises and gripping the sheets while I loom over you and gently run a hand up and down your smooth chest. I inch my way up to your nipples for a quick flicker of the tongue and close my eyes, focusing on the taste of your wonderful skin. There is a lingering smell of soap all over. After a moment of teasing and allowing you to grind up into me, I pull away to kneel between your legs. Your whimpering and hot breathing is so difficult to ignore. Unlike normal, I keep from wrapping my lips around your length. "Hand me that box, gorgeous." You comply immediately and hand me what I needed, then steal another glance at the new curiosity between my legs. This one is not at all like the toys I've used on you before. This one is more textured than the others, with ribbed sections running up and down parts of the slightly curved shaft and a defined head which appears to have a hole at the tip. This is not a mere fake dick, this is very obviously crafted with the sole intent of giving as much pleasure as possible. Suddenly coming to that realization, your viv thomas films cock bounces and your empty hole clenches greedily. When I see your expression change, I put the box down and slide my robe free of my exaggerated hourglass figure to reveal myself fully to you. A brand new, light purple bra that barely covers enough skin to keep from exposing my areolas as well as a matching thong. The simple strap-on harness hugging my wide hips is obfuscating the front of those panties, though. Tucked into the band is a plastic syringe halfway filled and attached to a long tube leading to the base of the toy. "You know, it can kill the moment for me to have to pull out and reapply lube while I'm taking your tight ass," I say while lazily stroking up and down the foreign length, "so let's see if this helps." I look down at your small frame and bask in the sight before me, and enjoy the excited "unf" I hear as you start wanking over the sight before you, mind flooded with thoughts of what experiences tonight will hold. Few sights arouse me quite like this one, and my body is flooded with another wave of lust for the man I can never get enough of. "You want that? I know you want to feel this as much as I want to give it to you," I tease. "You want to know how full I feel when you're shooting a load deep inside, don't you? You know you do, my gorgeous little man-whore." Your voice is breathy and full of need as you try to answer me in short, barely-focused sentences. It seems that almost all of your attention is being spent solely on the feeling of your hand expertly tugging yourself and the thoughts of how I'm about to make you feel. I can't help but moan as I watch the way you're looking at me with half-lidded eyes and the rapid motions of your assault on that wonderful cock. If I let you continue, I would bet anything you orgasm within a couple minutes or less. "Stop." I reach out and firmly grasp your wrist to drive home my point. You whimper in protest, but quit gripping your throbbing dick anyways. "Hands and knees, luv. I want more of you before you gush for me." I stare down hungrily as you roll over and fold yourself into position. You spread your legs and lean your shoulders down toward the mattress, resting that handsome face on the soft pillows gripped tightly beneath you. Your lovely hips jutting up toward me is encouragement enough, let alone your smooth back, exposed and declining down to the mattress. For the second time tonight, I feel the desire to throw all of my plans out of the window and simply start thrusting away until I am just as spent as you are. "Such a little tease. Mmmm, your skin is so soft after that shower, too. Bet all of my teasing and lack of contact has left it incredibly sensitive, too." Almost no visible reaction comes when I first touch your calves, save a deep, quiet breath, but a slight tension builds in your muscles the more I trail my way up. When I reach the middle of your thighs, my hands slip inward and come increasingly close to touching your desperate erection as they travel ever-so-slowly upward. I slow the movement to an almost standstill and your breath hitches as I teasingly brush against your balls with my fingertips just as briefly as I did with my lips against your cock a few minutes ago. A quiet, mean chuckle comes from me as I slide my hands away and up the last few inches of your thighs to cup the curves of your soft ass. Another string of light moans are coaxed free as I slowly but firmly begin massaging both cheeks with my hands. The sight of your soft flesh is one I always enjoy and it shows in the attention I pay with every passing second. Circling rubs tease your cheeks apart, exposing you to me fully. Why you would ever feel self-conscious over being spread like that is beyond me; even at your most exposed, you fill me with desire. I can't help myself and playfully blow a gentle stream of air against you and snicker wickedly at the squirm it garners. While you are distracted, I take the opportunity to reposition behind you. I bend forward and slowly suck your entire sac into my hot mouth. The sudden, intense sensation makes your body lurch and urges a yell of pleasure to fly past your lips. Gods, I live for moments like that. I suckle more and slide my tongue all around while still rubbing your ass. Though the shock of the initial contact is gone, the pitch in your voice stays slightly higher than normal as you whimper for me. The grip I have on your cheeks stays firm as I finally release my mouth's grip with a wet, audible "pop." "You taste divine, luv." My massaging slows as my thumbs make their way closer inward with every circle. "Too bad your poor dick doesn't get to feel that suction tonight." A pleading whine and bratty quip of "you bitch" is muffled by you frustratingly stuffing your face into the pillow, and my thumbs nudge closer to that pink hole. I rarely ever keep my lips off of you the entire night when we have sex. "Ever the brat, eh? Luckily for you, I'm still feeling generous and am going to use my mouth..." The massage stops as one thumb brushes against the desperate ring and you suddenly freeze. "...to make your other nerves..." I position my mouth right above you, the heat from my breath radiating a hair's breadth away. "...scream as loudly as you do." My flattened tongue delivers the first slow lick up the entire cleft. Already the need in your voice is evident as you produce a long, shuddering moan. I deliver one after another, increasing in pressure each time. Your hips tilt to give as much access as you can and urge me to keep going. Giving you a small chance to recover and calm down, I switch to kissing your cheeks. With another chuckle I quickly nip once to make you jump slightly. Before going back to intensely pleasuring you, one of my hands reaches forward to grip your aching erection and a pleading gasp urges me to continue my assault. My tongue dances over and around your sensitive hole as I kneel on my hands and knees behind you, my new girlcock jutting out from my legs the same as your twitching one is. My hand barely moves at all, just enough to be barely considered stroking, just enough to make you frustrated at how almost impossible it is to cum from that. At first the slick ministrations on your ass are slow and teasing as well, flooding your senses as I drag my tongue flatly up to let you feel all the wonderful little bumps, then flick it roughly and drag it back down, the smooth underside a drastic change in texture. They become more forceful and hungry as I begin losing myself in the moment, devouring you and parting you occasionally with a pointed tongue. After what feels like a brief moment to me but must have been an eternity to you, I pull away and release my light grip on you. I can see your arm and shoulder muscles shift, clearly bracing yourself as I lean back up behind you. The box that was pushed to the side now relevant, I pick it up and open it. You hear the shuffling and then hear the wood knock back together. "Put it back, but don't fully turn around" I say as I reach around your side and hold out the box. It's noticeably lighter than it was before. As you're doing that, there is a plastic click of a bottle of my favourite lube behind you, then the sound of me setting it on the edge of the footboard. I see you shift and settle into position again and brace for the expectant touch, but it doesn't come yet. Instead, there is the sound of a deep groan of pleasure rumbling past my lips. You aren't able to see what caused it, but it you now hear a low rumbling noise in the background. After a moment, and the sound of the bottle being picked up again as well as a little rustling, my cold, wet fingers finally touch you. The cute way you jump and gasp makes me smirk. My incredibly slick fingers rub the viscous, cum-coloured lube all around your hole, and you can feel the smooth sensation of latex instead of skin. I'd hate to scratch up your insides the same way I do with your back and shoulders sometimes, after all. Your body opens up to me as I press two fingers to you, gently slipping in and making you as slick on the inside as you are outside. I revel in the heat of your tight ass around them and the way it pulls them in deeper. There's another shock of cold as more lube is dribbled down your crack instead of where it should be. "You really do look like such a lovely man-whore with all of this cum on your delicious bubble butt. Can't wait until i get to pump you full of it." You can hear the wicked grin in my voice. I can't see your face, bent over as you are, but just know that sheepish look you're making. It's so much fun to make you react that way. I go back to fingering the slick liquid into you, but probe less for application and more for pleasure, pressing down to nudge at your prostate. The groans coming from you are too much and I pull out. I grab the bottle with my free hand and squirt it out into my gloved hand, then close it and toss it to the side. I'll pick it up later, right now I need you. Rubbing the messy lube all over my strap-on is so much more fun than you would imagine, and when I finish I slip off the glove then toss it into the mini bin by the bed. You whimper again and sway your hips enticingly at me. With a cute, pleading voice you risk looking back over your shoulder, lock eyes, and make one needy request. "Please hurry up and just fuck me." I place a hand at the small of your back to make sure you're bent at the right height. "Like you could stop me at this point," I mutter in a quiet, sultry tone before grabbing your hips to pull you to me and relish in the look you give me. The tapered, royal blue tip nudges at your entrance as I slowly roll my hips forward, finally feeling your body give way to me. It isn't the thickest nor longest toy you've managed to take for me, but it is still a new one. The copious amounts of lube make your prepped ring so much easier to get into and I push in steadily, feeling and hearing the way you enjoy the ripples along the silicone shaft. Gone is the air you carried after stepping out of the shower. Now you whimper and mewl under me like a good little lover, nerves going into overdrive trying to register all the new sensations my pretty new girlcock is causing. The expression on your face absolutely priceless before you close your eyes and let your head hang down to focus on the pleasure. When my hips are nestled against your soft ass and thighs finally, I bend over to give a kiss to your back as I reach under to brush against your still-hard dick. I rub the slick line of precum along your spongy head and your hips try to hump forward to urge more contact. You're always so wonderfully hard for me when I'm inside of you. Every nerve in your body is on fire with need and an intense, full feeling. "Mmmm, you always take it so well once I start going. Now I’m not the only one being stuffed full," I huskily tease. "I have one of our vibrators inside of my tight ass, too, you know. I’ve had one in since I stopped licking that eager bubble butt of yours." You don’t respond with anything more than an increase in the volume of your cries and I wonder if you’re even hearing me at this point. Is it the words or just the tone of my voice you’re hearing in this state? Regardless, I pull my hips back slowly, letting you enjoy the way all the new ridges and ripples tug at you until just the tip remains in. I reach out to stabilize myself against the wall behind the bed, bent almost in half and gasping at the way the vibrator inside of me shifts with every movement. The the soft fabric of my bra rubs at your back as my hips roll forward and back again just as slowly, rocking in and out of you over and over. I can only imagine how much your dick must be throbbing, how much precum is starting to drip out. I envision taking you in front of a mirror like you’ve done with me, only instead of seeing my heavy tits hanging down it would be your perfect, drooling cock. There is a noticeable shaking in your shoulder when I look down at your smooth body and realize you’ve gone back to stroking yourself like before as you gasp and moan. Another wave of arousal hits me and my body clamps down on the toy inside of me. Before speeding up, I reach back and push down a little on the syringe tucked away in the side of my panties, lubing you without having to pull out and leave you feeling empty. My eyes unfocus a bit as I brace the wall again and start fucking a bit faster and moaning along with you. "Not just yet," I say shakily after a few minutes as I bottom out in you and hold myself there, "I want to have a bit more time before filling you up as you cum. Just enjoy the way I feel inside of you right now." Your breathing becomes harder and more strained as you let go, groaning with frustration. I stay buried in you, albeit trembling with my own building orgasm, to let you catch your breath, as you were clearly so very close before I made you stop. "N...not too much longer, I p...promise. I’ll take it easy on you this time." After your breathing returns to normal, I can feel you rocking your hips a bit to encourage me to start up again. I try taking my time and going slowly again, but my thoughts are becoming increasingly hazy. My moans become more laboured and after a moment I let go of the wall, grab your hips, and start grinding instead of thrusting. The vibrations inside drive me wild while my clit is rubbed firmly by the back of my toy. With shallow breaths I arch back and cry out loudly, fingers digging into your hips as I pull you as close as possible, pulling myself against you hard enough to all but flatten your soft ass and push in all the way to the base of my harness. My orgasm hits hard and keeps coming in waves as I try and fail to form words, slowly tapering off as my breathing becomes less ragged and slowly levels out, attempted words now coming out as mere gasps of air. Once my vision is back to normal, I loosen my death grip on your hips and pull out slightly. Reaching back, I turn off and pull free the vibrator, letting it fall onto the bed. After releasing a sigh of relief, I then lean forward onto you with my lips brushing the back of your neck. "No more teasing. Your turn." My voice is hoarse from all the hard breathing and sharp cries. I lean back up and give one last small squirt of lube, then move my hands up to your waist to get a firm, stabilizing grip right above your hips. Without any intent but getting you off, I start thrusting. No gentle rolling of my hips, no caresses, just my body slamming that firm, rippling toy into you. You reach down as you collapse forward onto the pillow and give that aching dick the attention it desperately needs. Cries fly from you as you’re overwhelmed by the feeling of you tugging yourself while letting me take full control of the rest of your body. The pillow under you muffles very little of it with your head turned to the side, voice needy and adorably submissive. "Oh god, please, I’m gonna cum!" "Good!" My rough pistoning punctuates every word I say. "You. Better. Fucking. Gush. For. My. Squirting. Cock. Now!" As I say that, I feel your body tense under me. I see the way you arch your back, and let one hand free to grab the syringe one last time. Your eyes roll closed as you let loose a loud yell, and right as your spasms are about to start, you feel the thick cum my girlcock is emptying into your poor, used ass. It fills you even more fully than you imagined it would and sends you into pure orgasmic bliss. No words can describe the feeling as the massive torrent of semen comes gushing out of your rock-solid dick. The thick ropes coat the bed and pool under you, some still clinging to your fingers, coating you as the last of it is milked out by your expert hand. The pleasure must be blinding with the way you are wordlessly crying out for me the whole time. I’ve rarely ever heard you get this loud before and feel an intense rush of pride and lust while watching your orgasm control you much in the same way that I do. I finally hold still and let you enjoy the last couple spasms, feeling the way your body clenches on my toy. Letting go of your waist and stroking your back softly, I wait for the last of your twitching to stop before slipping out of you. One last groan escapes your lips as you feel the girthy ridges pulled free, leaving you feeling very well-used and very wet. You shakily fall over onto your side and barely avoid collapsing onto the mess you made as I sit back on my heels, glancing down to see just how much I fucked out of you. My dripping pussy clenches desperately at nothing as I spot the much-larger-than-normal, sticky pool in front of me. Gods, you hardly ever pump out so much! Your eyes are closed and you are rolling on your back, body and mind still reeling from an orgasm that almost made you black out. I reach out and take your sticky hand and pull it toward me. There is a hot, slick sensation and you open your eyes to see me for the first time since I pushed into you. My tongue dances around your fingers, greedily lapping at the remnants of cum still left there before sucking them one final time, moving one at a time until your whole hand is free of that sticky mess. My hair is a tousled mess and it seems that at some point near the end my bra couldn’t contain me anymore, as my tits appear to have partially bounced free of them. You can’t seem to muster words, and simply let out a content sigh as I watch you look me over. "Thank you," I say sweetly as I squeeze your hand with a loving look on my face and a slight giggle. "Any time, darling," you reply with a very blissed-out, satisfied grin on yours. 1FMH8u1 Bittersweet_squid 1LlSyHP 1LlSyHP[1 comment]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
7085 Por Qué No Debes Tender Tu Cama Justo Después De Levantarte OliverWray8357344 2015.10.17 32
7084 Just How To Conquer A Speeding Ticket (Or At-Least Greater Your Possibilities) MaximoLaidler274748 2015.10.17 32
» Viv Thomas Nude - The Basic Of Viv Thomas Art Of Sex Kisha28O66143255 2015.10.17 32
7082 La Compilación De Libros De Viaje Del Instituto Cervantes De La Ciudad De Londres. Viaje. Alojamiento (dos De MarianoMadrigal 2015.10.17 32
7081 La Compilación De Libros De Viaje Del Instituto Cervantes De Londres. Viaje. Alojamiento (2 De JamieIsaacson47110124 2015.10.17 32
7080 The Truth About Tickets In New Jersey CoryRoger2344849 2015.10.17 32
7079 Beware The Cheap Montblanc Pen Sale Scam WTOVada08981664671985 2015.10.17 32
7078 Llegan A España Los Jergones Ecológicos De La Prestigiosa Marca Alemana Baumberger FerdinandHein33514 2015.10.17 32
7077 Your Match Is Found By Dating Online SanfordMoye66761 2015.10.17 32
7076 Keep Your Home Clear With Only Thirty Minutes Of Work Daily HassanG7746635848 2015.10.17 32
7075 Casting Call Auditions DamarisDenby88699240 2015.10.17 32
7074 Albany Lawyer TrinidadVillanueva13 2015.10.17 32
7073 Introducing Advice Of Cheap Michael Kors Handbags Shannon4287378666 2015.10.17 32
7072 The Mom Of A Toddler - Property Workout MadisonGpz6111906219 2015.10.17 32
7071 Amateur Women Galleries - The Hometown Amateurs Mystery AlexandraMcGavin8113 2015.10.17 32
7070 Charlestown Homes For Sale KennyQuigley64777 2015.10.17 32
7069 Enhance Your Search Engine Marketing Expertise By Using These Tips AngieGarvin831642050 2015.10.17 32
7068 Come To Be A Operate Rocco29M378859130444 2015.10.17 32
7067 Sports Video Games JeffersonSinger3 2015.10.17 32
7066 Make Your Happy Trip With Desbox: Passport Cover To Secure Your Passports!! MalissaMelancon 2015.10.17 32
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 ... 3215 Next
/ 3215
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0