Which IUD Is Better For You?

by Graciela393152293 posted Oct 18, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

mirena pros and consA new study released for the 2015 annual meeting of Association for analysis in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) links Mirena exposure to the development of IIH (idiopathic intracranial high blood pressure) also referred to as pseudotumor celebri (PTC). Child Obesity is Child Abuse!"-Ron Jones Child Health weight-loss after revision surgery course for activity obesity Advocate Federally Funded class Program Functions to Prevent Childhood Diabetes (HeartCenterOnLine. I got the Mirena 6 weeks once I had my son last year, and also at very first I didn't head, however began getting depressed, mad, and would look for a fight. Some others experienced a similar thing, so I may give it two to three weeks if ever the mirena was really effecting that as well.

I was feeling a lot of these negative effects and chose to consider it more, that is when I found this web site! It is no coincidence that Skyla comes at a time once the patent has expired (or perhaps is going to expire) on Mirena. Then she clued me personally in, we researched and noticed that possibly my tender breasts, weight gain, SUPER moodiness, low libido could have one thing to do with the Mirena. I just got my third Mirena yesterday, and I am happy to report so it did not harmed at all.

I am 22 years old, never had kiddies, have always been incredibly healthy and fit, and have absolutely no explanation besides the Mirena to be experiencing the symptoms I am experiencing. Once I had my son, the infant fat ended up being coming down rather simple and I got the Mirena and I had some big things happen in my life that triggered my depression to deepen, but we noticed pretty soon after obtaining the mirena placed that I happened to be gaining weight once more and I also have experienced the hardest time losing anything and maintaining it well. By half a year ago, starting my 4th year on mirena side effects mood swings i've started to be dizzy whenever standing and quite often my eyesight is blurred.

Thanks, thanks, thanks...without this website and all sorts of the tales from each one of you strong ladies, i might went insane...I definitely felt on the way to it. I got Mirena after my 3rd son or daughter to curb heavy durations and because i possibly could never ever remember to just take the capsule. I feel like i will be the aging process quickly or something and I have no control over my own body and emotions any longer. For anybody with/had gyno's say that Mirena is non-hormonal, is incorrect.

After reading everyone else elses records of their dilemmas, i will phone the gyne the next day and also to schedule removal of this damned thing. I went to see my GP right now to attempt to get some good help from the lady and she said it cannot be the Mirena as it doesn't feel the human body and I also told her I flat-out don't think that. It is often a savior in my experience. We thought I became crazy together with just one having these results.

Articles