Free Gay Chat Cams - Who Is Free Boy Cams?

by DeidreLangham70 posted Oct 18, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

The other day I wrote up my first experience with a very, very hot hotwife. Her husband is well and truly cuckold, and we had an amazing night together fucking around, under, and on top of him. After a few attempts at a repeat that flopped for various reasons, we finally got together again last night. I'm still recovering – it was absolutely crazy, although it didn't turn out quite as either of us expected, I think.
When I arrived she was dressed in this outfit, which she never took off – there's just something so intensely erotic about a woman walking around almost entirely clothed, but with her ass and pussy hanging out, just begging to be touched, begging for you to put your hands on them...She greeted me with a hug, and I took the opportunity to squeeze her to me, so she could feel how hard she had already made me. Her husband was out this time – she'd given him permission to go to the bar with a friend, so it was just the two of us. They have a cozy little window seat in their kitchen, so she poured me a drink and we sat and talked for a bit, chatting about what she'd been up to lately, how we should humiliate her husband if he got up the courage to come home, and some of the adventures I'd had in between our two encounters.
She got up to get some ice for her drink (she was drinking rum on the rocks) and bent over to get the ice tray out of the freezer (they have one of those freezer-on-the-bottom refrigerators). That blessed me with this view, and I couldn't resist coming up behind her and rubbing her ass as she fixed her drink, then grinding her up against the counter. She was texting her husband, telling him what we were doing, so I told her we should give him something to think about, and unzipped my pants, releasing my rigid member. She knelt down and took it in her mouth, worshiping it with her tongue. Her blowjobs are amazing, the best I've ever had, and I was so worried I would cum I pulled away and just rested my cock on her tits and snapped another two shots.
I put my cock away and we went back to the window seat, cuddling and drinking some more, my hands roaming over her body as we talked about music and fucking. She got up again to refill her drink and again I came up behind her as she leaned over the counter suggestively while texting her man, her ass and wet cunt on display. I suggested we send another picture, and she ground back against me in assent. I unzip my pants and pulled them down, rubbing my cock against her lips and clit, teasing her, but not entering. She pushed me back and turned around, sucking my cock, wetting it with her saliva, then put her elbows on the counter and spread her legs, opening herself up for me to enter her.
We're the perfect height match to fuck standing like that, and I easily enter her now that my cock is slicked with her spit. She hands me her phone and I snap a picture, then another (reaching around to get the view from below), then hand it back to her and she texts it to her husband while I slowly pump her, enjoying the feel of her velvety smooth pussy wrapped around my cock. She starts to grind back against me, pushing herself down on my cock, impaling me as deep as she can. I'm having trouble controlling myself now, but I don't want to cum yet. I pull away, but she won't let me go. I'm so close, I pull out and grab my cock with my hand, pressing hard, holding the orgasm back, almost, just barely...my cock twitches, but it doesn't quite happen and I feel a much greater control now...I grab her hips and slide back in, pounding her hard now. She loves it and I can see over her shoulder that she's texting her husband, telling him how much better I give it to her than he does. I smack her ass and pull out, and she turns around and gets down on her knees again and cleans her juices off my cock.
I zip back up and we e move back to the window seat again, stringing things out, building the tension. She gets up again and leans over the counter suggestively, playing with her phone. I come up behind her and grind into her, my clothed cock pressing against her exposed cunt. She's making a playlist, and we talk about the songs as I grind into her, playing with her tits, nibbling on the back of her neck. Finally she finishes the list and starts the music again, and she starts to grind against my cock, hard, intense. She's sick of waiting for her man to come home. She wants me to fuck her with abandon, without though, rough, hard. I pull my cock out and as I slide into her I grab her hair and pull her down and back into me, sliding home, filling her deeply.
She's gushing wet now, and I roughly hold her hip with one hand as I pull her hair with the other, owning her pussy with my fat cock, using her like she wants to be used. I want to taste her, though. I pull off her and tell her to sit on the window seat so I can eat her. She's so wet her thighs are slick with it – I wish I had a picture, but at that point we were too far gone to worry about things like that. I dove in, licking her lips and her pierced clit, tasting her juices. She wanted my cock, though, not my tongue, and she grabbed my hair and pulled me back up, telling me to fuck her hard, to use her, to fill her with cum.
I slid back in to her silky smooth pussy and began to pound her hard and fast. She put her legs up on my shoulders and I held them around at the thighs, keeping her tight to me, fucking her with abandon. She came hard, squirting on my cock, her juices flowing down my balls. She begged me to fuck her harder, to use her, to not worry about hurting her. I slammed her as hard and fast as I could, roughly, her head bump the wall, her nails scratching my arms and her pussy squeezing my cock as she came again, moaning, begging me to cum.
But. I couldn't. After choking that first orgasm back, I was hard as a rock, but something had short circuited a little...no matter how amazing she felt – and her pussy is among the best I've ever had – I just couldn't flip the switch and let loose. She kept begging me to cum, to fill her up...and when I didn't, her dom side kicked in. She told me that if I couldn't cum when she told me...she would make me wait. That she knew that even though I was her bull, that deep down inside she could tell I wanted her to control when I came...and that if I couldn't cum for her now, in five pumps, she'd make me wait until the next time we got together. She started to count down...five...thrust...four...thrust....three...thrust...two...thrust...one...thrust...and she crossed her legs and pushed me out.
I was so filled with lust, in such a haze....the next twenty minutes were like a dream. We made out, she teased me, she talked dirty to me...I fingered her, we kissed...she told me I could fuck other couples, be a bull for whoever I wanted, but I couldn't cum for them...only for her. That when she DID tell me to cum it was all I was to worry about...not her, not anything, just the feeling my balls draining into her pussy or her mouth, wherever she decided it belonged. I couldn't say no...she had me, literally and figuratively, by the nuts. The whole room smelled of fucking and lust...I had pounded her so hard that we both were dripping sweat, and her musk was such a turn on...I felt like an animal in rut. We kissed, we made out, she ground against me, she told me to finger her ass...tempted me, told me that if I earned it she'd let me fuck her there, be the first man to do it...and then she turned me around and pushed me out the door, with a kiss and a wink and a promise to write this up for reddit.
So there it is...I'm a bull, but my cum is hers to control...until next time, at least. My next two weekends are packed, so it's looking like three weeks until I get to cum again...that load is going to be huge. She's not going to give her husband a choice about being there, next time...wherever it lands, he'll have to clean it up.
PS – and here's the promised verification pic. Yep. That really happened.
PPS – I'm doing an NSFWIAMA, that would be a good place to direct questions: http://ift.tt/1x2rcN5

free cam to cam chat sites30swhitebiguy

Articles