Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Patrick L Young is expert in global financial markets working in multiple disciplines, ranging from trading independently to running exchanges.

I just checked both RSS feeds, and they seem to be fine. I typically post longer essays, often in the 3,000-20,000 word range, which is why I only update my blogs a few times a year. You may enjoy looking through some of my past articles. This blog carries my more technical stuff, while my other blog ( ) is more general.

Additionally bitcoin continued to fight for legitimacy, in China, India, Thailand, Germany, Russia and the United States among others without much forward progress. For a while, it seemed that Australia might be open to best bitcoin gambling sites (why not look here) however bitcoin was hit with a tax blow in December when bitcoin was labeled by the Australian Tax office as not a currency.

No matter what the outcome, this process ensures that the block chain has an agreed-upon time ordering of the blocks. In Bitcoin proper, a transaction is not considered confirmed until: (1) it is part of a block in the longest fork, and (2) at least 5 blocks follow it in the longest fork. In this case we say that the transaction has 6 confirmations". This gives the network time to come to an agreed-upon the ordering of the blocks. We'll also use this strategy for Infocoin.

It's not just money either. A cornucopia of prodigiously awesome brains are eagerly building all manner of new ways to deploy the blockchain and devise a whole new way of not merely thinking about money, but actually a whole new money system itself.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
8 Printing Bitcoin Terminals And Giving Them Away For Free DianneKimblevakphl 2015.10.03 295
7 PayPal Partners With Bitcoin Firms BitPay, Coinbase, GoCoin JoleneCnprtbbfaxqqd 2015.10.03 291
6 Mining.bitcoin.cz LonnieTuttleeontzmsdd 2015.10.03 40
5 Even The Ruble Is A Better Investment. DottyDenbyvyaijzen 2015.10.03 23
4 How To Buy Bitcoin RSOCandelariatseno 2015.10.03 3
» The Rise Of Bitcoin Thalia6867ljybfgvexoe 2015.10.03 3
2 Mining.bitcoin.cz BradyGatewoodfrhziv 2015.10.03 4
1 How Do Bitcoin Transactions Work? VanessaReimanngixheqs 2015.10.04 22
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0