Grand Theft Auto Iv: The Lost And Damned For Xbox 360

by MarioPollock993977 posted Oct 03, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
XBOX 360 has come out with hundreds of games to make its gamers happy. There are however certain games that are must haves for the system. These games are epic and will keep any type of gamer happy for hours on end.

Though the game focuses on missions, the free roam ability is truly magnificent. You may find yourself playing it over and over again, and rarely getting tired of it. There is no free roam mode, in fact there are no modes, the game simply loads when you turn it on. Whether or not you choose to engage in a mission is up to you. If you choose not to, you can roam freely around the city, causing havoc, or just exploring. You can also collect a number of weapons, ranging from pistols and UZI's to rocket launchers, flamethrowers and sniper rifles. You'll also have melee weapons such as knives and baseball bats. Or, if you want to do some damage from a distance, use a grenade or Molotov cocktail.The amount of weapons in the game is similar to the PS2 versions, which means there's loads.

Map quest who needs it? You can now get you're car equipped with a GPS systems that tells you where you are and where your going. It's great for trips and if your a delivery driver it makes life much easier.

Hopefully, now that the president himself has made an opinion on the matter, the rest of America will put the issue to rest. Video games are just that, games. The children and adults who pick up those controllers are completely aware that they are only made for fun. It's all just make believe. No one playing gta v cheats for Xbox 360 V will decide to go steal a car and shoot up a police station.

Less than two weeks later, a "new" (read: refurbished) 360 arrived at my door. I was excited. Now I could download Rockstar's The Lost and Damned episode for gta v cheats IV. Halo Wars is coming next week. Even better, a sincere--albeit form--letter from Microsoft apologized for the inconvenience and as with all Red Ring repairs, they gave me a free month of Xbox Live for my trouble.

The city of Los Santos is laid out similarly to Los Angeles, California and Grove Street, which is home to C.J. and his gang, represents the slums of the city. Everything in and around Grove Street is sorely run down, as some would say this is the wrong side of the tracks. In areas such as these you can expect to find graffiti covering the buildings, run-down houses, junk cars, and look out for drive-by shootings. One of C.J.'s first missions, which remains through the entire game, is to cover up the rival gang's graffiti. This is synonymous with the hidden packages that you had to find in GTA: Vice City.

I could bring up KH: Chain of Memories for the GBA again or their re-release after re-release of the first 6 'Final Fantasy's. All things considered, Square Enix is always making it hard for Nintendo gamers to have fun.
TAG •

Articles