by SharylVng183533443 posted Oct 18, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
vietnam_tours_Vietnam_Culture_and_Geogra

In 1967 I visited the South Vietnamese War Memorial and cemetery north east of Saigon. I was driving a young Vietnamese girl, PB, who was originally from North Vietnam. Her husband, a young officer was killed by a booby trap whilst turning over the body of a dead Viet Cong.

In the early hours, after enjoying the sunrise on the My Web Page sea, tourists will visit Monkey Island, seizing Hai Thanh mount, Hon Thot mount or Hon Guoc mount, and swimming in the pure sea as much as possible to feel how fresh a "paradise" can be!

Alexandre Yersin Museum: the famous Swiss scientist, Dr Alexandre Yersin, spent much of his life. His study, work and life is on display in the museum, which costs only US$2 entrance fee. It is open from Monday through to Saturday.

Seven days (the 23rd night of the last lunar month) prior to Tet, each Vietnamese family offers a farewell service for Ong Tao to go up to Heaven Palace. His job would be to produce a yearly report to the Jade Emperor of sources the events of the family throughout the year.

Street Food. The food is usually exceptional, really inexpensive and you could watch it being cooked in front of you. Stick to the local food and you'll save money.

The Vietcong wanted to kill him. he was a man with a price on his head due to helping the vietnam culture. Afterwards, he helped the My Web Page Vietnamese "boat people" refugees in Thailand.

Cu Chi Tunnels. Crawl through the extensive system of nearly 500 km of tunnels used by the Viet Cong in the war with the USA in the 1960s. Tours call for a description of the tunnels, after which tourists are permitted to crawl fire AK47s and about the labyrinth at shooting targets.

Visitors can reach Cat Ba Island by two manners. One, by ferry from Hai Phong city, Binh Dinh Vu ferry station or ferry station. And two, from Ha Long bay. After visiting with this Natural World Heritage Site, visitors can keep staying on boat and getting to the Isle.
TAG •

Articles

3 4 5 6 7 8 9